[Release] Cock Hero - Stash House

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ThirstTrap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

[Release] Cock Hero - Stash House

Post by ThirstTrap »

Hi,

this is my first CH project. :wave: Always wanted to make one and give back to the community in some way. Cause of all the amazing content you guys have put together :innocent:

I had a lot of clips in my stash and decided to turn them into a CH. Bit random so there is no real theme. Lots of Amateurs / rare clips you don't see often.

Went back to the vertical/split screen style. No real instructions/waste of time. There is some progession to it but I am not your daddy so I am not going to tell you when to cum or not so just enjoy and do whatever you want :-D

Lots of replay value imo so if you don't get some of the beats right away just play again!

200+ Clips easily
Twerking
Dancing
Non-Nude
Tease
Big Tits
HC / BJ / DP / Cum
BBC
Ass

It has something for everyone.

Enjoy :love:

HIGH Q Mega:

https://mega.nz/file/YJkEHJDQ#sINYgHFu9 ... ZvTQ-_3AQc

Spankbang (hope it does not get deleted):

https://spankbang.com/7t659/video/cock+hero+stash+house

Feedback appreciated. Was thinking of making it longer / add fullscreen clips somewhere in there and make it coherent? Ideas welcome but can't promise when I have the time to work on it :blush:
Repsac
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Cock Hero - Stash House

Post by Repsac »

Unfortunately not really playable for me. The beatmeter isn't synced with the music. It's adjustable at the start with the slow rhythm, but when it gets faster, it's just added or missing beats, it's too disturbing to focus on the pleasure. And with the beat sound, it's just like someone is playing out of sync in a concert. Hope you can fix it because for the rest (scene & music choice at least) seems good.
ThirstTrap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ThirstTrap »

Repsac wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:23 pm Unfortunately not really playable for me. The beatmeter isn't synced with the music. It's adjustable at the start with the slow rhythm, but when it gets faster, it's just added or missing beats, it's too disturbing to focus on the pleasure. And with the beat sound, it's just like someone is playing out of sync in a concert. Hope you can fix it because for the rest (scene & music choice at least) seems good.
Thank you so much for your feedback. :love: Yeah i heard that from some people but other than that feedback was positive. #1 Trending on Spankbang etc. Got a lot of DMs there.

I think the issue is that its actually synced to the beats and not just standard patterns laid over it haha like most CHs.I played it myself to test multiple times and I have no issue with it but i like less standard patterns anyway (see CH Bounce Series) for example.

After the 1st 3rd of the video its mostly standard patterns and way more beats anyway. The beginning is a bit of a freestyle :lol:
pocetsize
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by pocetsize »

Pretty fucking good. Overall the initial scenes caused an inertia to flush through to my groin. Couldn’t help to download it and I couldn’t wait to put my cock in my hand. The first three tracks were good. The beats are odd, but stimulating, no particular pattern, sort of odd and erratic, it’s when the BBC intervals came, I ended up skipping through the last portion of the BBC’s. I thought you had some escalation during the first tracks that didn’t climax at the end of the video as I would have hoped.
This tells me you’re young man who should try some new things in life perhaps get out there and rock ‘n’ roll a bit get to some dark nightclubs end. Maybe explore your own climax Ability workouts up and bring us all off
Do you have a talent and I particular technique I’ll give you an 80% +full points well done.
I’m 45 and British
Repsac
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Repsac »

ThirstTrap wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:15 am I think the issue is that its actually synced to the beats and not just standard patterns laid over it haha like most CHs.I played it myself to test multiple times and I have no issue with it but i like less standard patterns anyway (see CH Bounce Series) for example.

After the 1st 3rd of the video its mostly standard patterns and way more beats anyway. The beginning is a bit of a freestyle :lol:
It's not a problem of patterns being standard or not, it's just that beats are off-tempo.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

give it a funscript or estim mp3?
s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by s53ken »

Thanks for the first CH!

If I were you I would...

1: Reduce the number of girls (by showing 2 girls max at the same time - much easier to follow. 3 is a bit too many.) so that you get to show us more about each girl (from clothes to strip to hardcore).

2: Insert notification such as "faster beat coming" and "2-3" so that players know what to expect.

3: Put an endroll so that we can find more info about the girls we liked.

Could you tell us the names of these ladies (They were shown in the very beginning of the clip)
Attachments
002.png
002.png (389.01 KiB) Viewed 43781 times
001.png
001.png (300.45 KiB) Viewed 43781 times
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Agreed with a lot of the above posters. The video seems great, but the beats are way off beat, at least in the spankbang version. Maybe something got messed up in export or something, but they're not just non-standard, they're definitely off beat as well. :) Great first effort, though, and if you fix up the beats, I think it'll be really good.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
pinksly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pinksly »

Hi, the content of the video is very nice but i really cant with the beatmeter. :huh:

Also, who's this girl at 11:50 on the right l ?
Spoiler: show
Screenshot_20230214_144339_Chrome Beta.jpg
Screenshot_20230214_144339_Chrome Beta.jpg (270.74 KiB) Viewed 42592 times
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Like: Good content editing. Appropriate music.

Dislike: Misplaced beatmeter and beat click sound. Unplayable :-/
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
chfluxfan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chfluxfan »

Yeah, I have to say I was excited for the first 20 seconds or so, but the issues mentioned above make it unplayable.
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

thx for this nice video
is there an estim mp3?
nordicdom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nordicdom »

ThirstTrap wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:49 am Hi,

this is my first CH project. :wave: Always wanted to make one and give back to the community in some way. Cause of all the amazing content you guys have put together :innocent:
Excellent! I loved the videos and the music you combined. played it with the handy and another script. Great fun!
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

I had this on in the background while doing some writing projects, and thought it was great. Can't comment on your beatmeter or such, but great job!
NHentaiMaster
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by NHentaiMaster »

first, just wanna say, 4 GB for 30 mins? Use HandBrake to re-encode to smaller size (<60% most of the times) with no noticeable quality change.This forum link might help you.
Have yet to try it, will post my thoughts once I'm done.