[FEEDBACK] Suck off to pay off!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sissys1ut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[FEEDBACK] Suck off to pay off!

Post by sissys1ut »

Hey,

Created my first tease here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=61239 and had a few requests to provide feedback in the forum, hence the new topic.

Pretty new here but wanted to give a little back with the tease, also gives more of an appreciated for not only the kind folks that created this site but also the hours spent but many of your putting these teases together!

All feedback good/bad is much appreciated and will be listened to and will do my best to respond, update where I can and/or incorporate into the next tease coming up :)!

Have fun and thanks in advance
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [FEEDBACK] Suck off to pay off!

Post by Electro »

I got a little confused with the acronyms, there's room to change those to full words, I ended up ignoring trying to remember the words and just using the number system for positions. There were some spots where it was confusing if I was supposed to be deepthroat sucking with the beat or holding the deepthroat. Some of the time I was hearing a metronome and reading to hold it and other times there wasn't a metronome.

Thanks for making a blowjob/throat tease. I think you did well with this, especially well done for your first tease. This is a fun one to play through and I'll come back. I'm slowly getting motivation to put together a throat tease of my own.
sissys1ut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissys1ut »

Electro wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:20 pm I got a little confused with the acronyms, there's room to change those to full words, I ended up ignoring trying to remember the words and just using the number system for positions. There were some spots where it was confusing if I was supposed to be deepthroat sucking with the beat or holding the deepthroat. Some of the time I was hearing a metronome and reading to hold it and other times there wasn't a metronome.

Thanks for making a blowjob/throat tease. I think you did well with this, especially well done for your first tease. This is a fun one to play through and I'll come back. I'm slowly getting motivation to put together a throat tease of my own.
Thanks for the feedback Electro - will take those comments on board for the next one, and yep sometimes hard to switch the metronome on/off with some much going on :)! again appreciate you taking the time to send through some comments
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

Wanna start off by saying I appreciated the tease greatly!

A few bits of feedback:
- audio queues might be a good idea. In the beginning of the tease you instructed the dildo should be stuck on the floor, and at some point I was completely cross eyed while bobbing my head to swalllow the dildo while also trying to look at the screen to follow instructions and read the flavor text provided. A slightly friendlier approach to new instructions might be a good idea -- maybe have a look at Anal Queen's Journey (https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=59393) for how to accomplish audio queues. Unless... if getting the player cross-eyed while looking up and sucking cock was deliberate, fantastic, you accomplished it!
- I understand the goal is to eat your cum at the end, but was wondering if having some variation that works for locked cocks is in your plans? I did this tease while locked in chastity, and not cumming at the end didn't detract from my experience at all, since I was able to fully focus on the dildo rather than keeping myself hard.
sissys1ut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissys1ut »

rubber_dick wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:35 am Wanna start off by saying I appreciated the tease greatly!

A few bits of feedback:
- audio queues might be a good idea. In the beginning of the tease you instructed the dildo should be stuck on the floor, and at some point I was completely cross eyed while bobbing my head to swalllow the dildo while also trying to look at the screen to follow instructions and read the flavor text provided. A slightly friendlier approach to new instructions might be a good idea -- maybe have a look at Anal Queen's Journey (https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=59393) for how to accomplish audio queues. Unless... if getting the player cross-eyed while looking up and sucking cock was deliberate, fantastic, you accomplished it!
- I understand the goal is to eat your cum at the end, but was wondering if having some variation that works for locked cocks is in your plans? I did this tease while locked in chastity, and not cumming at the end didn't detract from my experience at all, since I was able to fully focus on the dildo rather than keeping myself hard.
Thanks for the feedback RD, much appreciated. Took a look at the audio queues (and Anal queens journey which looked great!) and will see how I can incorporate that as I agree this would improve the overall experience and avoid a cricked neck or becoming cross-eyed! Variation for locked cocks I can also add in to the next one - maybe as a optional choice at the beginning which will then flow through the experience. Again, really appreciate you taking the time to send through some feedback
paulb
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by paulb »

Hi, I just finished the whole thing (no breaks)!

First of all, I would like to say that I had a great time!
Overall it's a very good webtease!

For the things I didn't like so much:
- It was rather short and repetitive, more hold or variation would be welcome
- Sometimes you have to click and it breaks the immersion
- The shortcut codes are too long for not much ahah
- I agree with the previous comments, sometimes we get lost on the beep

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
paulb
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by paulb »

Hi, I just finished the whole thing (no breaks)!

sissys1ut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sissys1ut »

paulb wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:52 pm Hi, I just finished the whole thing (no breaks)!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
thanks for the feedback PB, much appreciated! Will definitely incorporate these into the next one and may well update this current one for both timing and the beeps which I found trickier to do...thx S