[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.2024

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.

Post by markus »

FrozenWolf wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:47 pm This might be related to the Orientation tag
[...]
Thanks, this led to a new point in my To-Do-List called 'Nice-To-Have'. :smile:

@ TanyaHumble:
While we are at it, ... could you please send me that picture which was flipped to the side, that one from the screenshot, so I have something to test with?!

FrozenWolf wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:57 pm Hi markus,

This is great, I tried a session last night with 0.3.70 (I didn't notice 0.3.72 until this morning!), and the session worked very nicely indeed under Linux/Wine using a newer Wine version (9.0.2) and that seems to handle the video playback significantly better.
markus wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:15 am --> Variations: Use Old Approach (I.e.: For Linux/Wine)
The 'old approach' is what it was till v0.3.50.
The 'new approach' keeps the video-thread alive which has pros and cons, so this is optional if for whatever reasons you get problems with the new approach.
I ran some video tests with this tick-box unchecked (i.e. using the 'new approach') and was able to run over a hundred video playbacks in sequence without any problems at all. Thank you very much for including the option, it might still be useful at some point.

-FW

I just love good news! 8-)
Thx for the report-back/feedback!
Of course I'll keep that old-approch option in further updates, it doesn't hurt to have it anyway.

TanyaHumble wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:22 am Pressing pause when video is playing and then resuming makes the picture freeze, I can hear the audio continue ( this was during a Mastrubatrix session so don't know if it is the script or the program, the video was a MKV.
I really spend a lot of time to get the video playback straight.
And I didn't had any problems with the latest versions at all (and I test them longer since testing start always a while before release).
So, no idea, ... you could present me a test-scenario in which I could reproduce you problem or I stumble about a problem on my own, if none of the both happens then there is nothing I could do.
You could test if the problem happens always with the same video or always with the same script.

It just sounds strange, I mean, if a video freeze then the audio should freeze as well (maybe the audio runs a few seconds more than the video).

After you are finished with a session you can't press start again and have to restart TAIA.
Yes, that's how it works, to change that would cost me a lot of time and work, while having it as it is just cost you around 3 mouse-clicks.

When asked a question with a timer, any input in the text bar pauses the timer.
That is a feature which does make sense in most cases (to pause the whole thing while you type), but you are correct, that it pause in this specific situation (while a timer is running) is at least questionable.
Noted down, but don't expect any change on that anytime soon.

Best greetings, :wave:
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.72 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 20.04.

Post by Rar1197 »

In the latest version (0.3.72) there appears to be an issue with text being printed extremely fast if it has @NullLine , either directly or through a vocab file.

Eg

Code: Select all

(Loop)
Some #NullLineVocab
Text #NullLineVocab
And some more text #NullLineVocab
And some more more text #NullLineVocab
@NullResponse @Wait(1) @Goto(Loop)
Where #NullLineVocab.txt contains :

@NullLine
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.

Post by markus »

Scripters! :rolleyes:
It was called '@NullLINE' for a reason. ;-) :-P

Get him into the pillory, 20 hits with the whip! :whip:
(Oh wait, ... he might like that). :lol:

Rar1197 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:56 pm

(Loop)
Some #NullLineVocab
Text #NullLineVocab
And some more text #NullLineVocab
And some more more text #NullLineVocab
@NullResponse @Wait(1) @Goto(Loop)
Where #NullLineVocab.txt contains :

@NullLine
Thanks, such examples are very helpful and much better than thousand words of error description! :yes:

Best greetings,
Markus
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening - Release: Remote Toy Control v0.3.75 (Buttplug.IO) - Latest Update: 30.04.

Post by markus »

Update!

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.75 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

@NullLine -> Fixed rapid typing speed

New command:
----------------
@JumpVideoPosition(X) -> X -> Value in Seconds

Download as always:
https://markusawakening.itch.io/tease-ai-awakening

Best greetings,
Markus
Rar1197
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rar1197 »

markus wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:16 pm Update!

[Tease AI Awakening] - A Sharp Awakening 0.3.75 - Change Log
----------------------------------------------------------------

@NullLine -> Fixed rapid typing speed
Thanks!
FrozenWolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by FrozenWolf »

markus wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:29 am
FrozenWolf wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:47 pm This might be related to the Orientation tag
[...]
Thanks, this led to a new point in my To-Do-List called 'Nice-To-Have'. :smile:

@ TanyaHumble:
While we are at it, ... could you please send me that picture which was flipped to the side, that one from the screenshot, so I have something to test with?!
If it's any help, you should be able to right-click on any JPG file in Windows and select 'rotate-right' or 'rotate-left'. This just tweaks the EXIF data without modifying the image data.