[release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey V1.22: mega update

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.4: new inflatable buttplug task & more

Post by nebworx »

Spielers wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:13 pm
nebworx wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:38 pm inflatable buttplug task is tested in simulation mode several times, and I test one real session. I validate :w00t:

I wait for your feedback !

EDIT : I just code 2 achievements for Inflatable buttplug : capacity used (25,50,75 and 100%) and pumps popped (for instance, il you pumped 4 times before popping, you earn 4 pumps popped).
that is a great. thank you a lot. i really enjoy your Tease.

Today it is not possible to open the tease maybe you need to activate it, for public.
It works for me (in public mode). What happens when you launch the tease?
would you be able to open the javascript console to tell me the potential error ?
Fuck Heroes : sex in rythm for couples (or solo).
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.4: new inflatable buttplug task & more

Post by Spielers »

nebworx wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:27 pm
Spielers wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:13 pm
nebworx wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:38 pm inflatable buttplug task is tested in simulation mode several times, and I test one real session. I validate :w00t:

I wait for your feedback !

EDIT : I just code 2 achievements for Inflatable buttplug : capacity used (25,50,75 and 100%) and pumps popped (for instance, il you pumped 4 times before popping, you earn 4 pumps popped).
that is a great. thank you a lot. i really enjoy your Tease.

Today it is not possible to open the tease maybe you need to activate it, for public.
It works for me (in public mode). What happens when you launch the tease?
would you be able to open the javascript console to tell me the potential error ?
it works now :)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Spielers wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:38 pm it works now :)
Have fun ! ;-)
EDIT : reload the game if gold rewards are 0.
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

The dildo task has been redesigned with the fan requests. I also added a female voice to tell you the depth of penetration (can be disabled in the settings). Like the inflatable buttplug task, you can play with the minimum interactions with the screen.

Other new feature : after level 10 of the streaming platform, a hacker will offer you his services. :ninja:
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.5: dildo task JOI + surprise

Post by nebworx »

new rank ! Novice Anal Princess
Spoiler: show
★★☆☆ Buttplug tasks : 7/12 (min. size : Large)
★☆☆☆ Largest buttplug used : Large / XL
☆☆☆☆ Total time plugged : 2.0 day(s) / 7.0 day(s)
★★☆☆ Max. time plugged : 6.2 hour(s) / 12.0 hour(s)

★☆☆☆ Inflatable BP capacity used : 25 %
☆☆☆☆ Pumps popped : 3 / 200

★☆☆☆ Dildo positions : 7/8 (min. size : Small)
★☆☆☆ Largest dildo used : Medium / Large
☆☆☆☆ Total dildo fuck time : 4.1 hour(s) / 1.0 day(s)
★☆☆☆ Max. dildo fuck time : 0.77 hour / 1.0 hour(s)

★☆☆☆ Max. number of orgasms (in a day) : 1 / 2
★★☆☆ Max. number of edges (in a day) : 11 / 15
★★☆☆ Number of fans : 9,564 / 1,000,000
Cancel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cancel »

I had to take a break but back at my place and will be trying to train myself using the game <3

Current stats so far

Spoiler: show
☆☆☆☆ Buttplug tasks : 0/5 (min. size : Small)
☆☆☆☆ Largest buttplug used : XS / Medium
☆☆☆☆ Total time plugged : 1.7 hour(s) / 7.0 day(s)
☆☆☆☆ Max. time plugged : 1.0 hour(s) / 3.0 hour(s)
Gforceben814
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Gforceben814 »

Love the tease concept. And once you get past the first day and can get a dildo, it really moves nicely. I love that it is an incremental game, I know some people want it to go faster, and I like those games too, but not every game has to be for everyone and you have a nicely unique niche here.

One question though, just curious on the Inflatable BP what your intent is with the "(Masturebate when ready)" text. Should I be masturbating but not finishing while doing the Inflatable.

Again so much potential I hope you keep the effort up. I dabble in coding so I know the feeling of creating something from scratch and getting to a point that you have put in a lot of work, but to go further it really needs a full burn it down and rebuild.

I dont know if it would be worth putting into the tease or not to keep it more gender neutral, just I feel there is something that could be done around a chastity cage too, especially if offline mode could be sorted for it too.

Also maybe an Oral section would be fun if interested in including that at some point, really the list could be endless
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Gforceben814 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:43 pm Love the tease concept. And once you get past the first day and can get a dildo, it really moves nicely. I love that it is an incremental game, I know some people want it to go faster, and I like those games too, but not every game has to be for everyone and you have a nicely unique niche here.

One question though, just curious on the Inflatable BP what your intent is with the "(Masturebate when ready)" text. Should I be masturbating but not finishing while doing the Inflatable.

Again so much potential I hope you keep the effort up. I dabble in coding so I know the feeling of creating something from scratch and getting to a point that you have put in a lot of work, but to go further it really needs a full burn it down and rebuild.

I dont know if it would be worth putting into the tease or not to keep it more gender neutral, just I feel there is something that could be done around a chastity cage too, especially if offline mode could be sorted for it too.

Also maybe an Oral section would be fun if interested in including that at some point, really the list could be endless
Thank you for the kind word.

"(Masturbate when ready)" : since the time between tasks could be long, you can caress yourself (without coming).
(I note to change the prompt to make it more clear)

I make a pause in developments. I want to do too many things but I need to see more clearly to choose a direction.
Oral section, hollow plug, live session, Queen of the month, chastity, vibrators... Too much things for the storage limitation. I know that at some point I'll need a full rebuild from scratch :/
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

I've been doing this tease for the past 3 days, and really enjoying it so far. I lock myself just before I start my session too, to make sure all my focus is in my anal pleasure.

Just to make sure I'm doing things right, though: I haven't cum at all so far, and I know the rules specify not cumming from anything but anal unless it's with a partner, but I wanted to ensure that I'm not supposed to cum, even from anal, untill I buy that first orgasm level-up from the shop, right?
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

rubber_dick wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:11 pm I've been doing this tease for the past 3 days, and really enjoying it so far. I lock myself just before I start my session too, to make sure all my focus is in my anal pleasure.

Just to make sure I'm doing things right, though: I haven't cum at all so far, and I know the rules specify not cumming from anything but anal unless it's with a partner, but I wanted to ensure that I'm not supposed to cum, even from anal, untill I buy that first orgasm level-up from the shop, right?
No, you can have anal orgasm if you want. When you buy in the shop, you can earn money and fans. But of course, if you want to add some limitations (like the chastity lock) you can. :-)
rubber_dick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rubber_dick »

nebworx wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:05 pm
rubber_dick wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:11 pm I've been doing this tease for the past 3 days, and really enjoying it so far. I lock myself just before I start my session too, to make sure all my focus is in my anal pleasure.

No, you can have anal orgasm if you want. When you buy in the shop, you can earn money and fans. But of course, if you want to add some limitations (like the chastity lock) you can. :-)
Ah, ok then. Since it said that it was slow building, and that frustration would be a part of the game, I thought that meant it'd take a while to be able to orgasm at all... Maybe I'll wait for that first anal orgasm power-up to have one anyway, just to add more to the frustration ahahah ;P
LedZeppelin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LedZeppelin »

Hellooo, I don't have much experience in milovana, and this is the first tease i play, and I'm enjoying it a lot, thank you very much :love: If anyone has any recommendations on what is better to buy, it would help me a lot. :-D :-D :-D
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

my recommendation is :
1 - buy a dildo to unlock dildo task
2 - increase plateform level (it increase fan and gold rewards)
3 - buy edge for new task and incomes
4 - buy inflatable buttplug for new task

The goal is to enjoy first, but Platform level is very important for incomes. Don't buy big toys to quickly if your a novice and take your time to train safely

;-)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

The V1.6 version is out !!!! :wave:

I was blocked by the website bogus/slowdown since december. This release was intended for X-mas or new year... But here we are ! :w00t:
This task has been requested by my favorite female player. She will recognize herself. Thanks again for the private message exchanges, it helped me a lot!

I already worked on the next release which will be a bit special :whistle:
  • 2 Feb. 2023 : The new fingering task is available with corresponding achievements and upgrades in the shop.
  • 2 Feb. 2023 : A the trading market is available in the shop to convert the new currencies (edges, pops, orgasms, fists, dildo and plug time).
  • 2 Feb. 2023 : now, you can decline inflatable buttplug task and pop the plug to gain "pops". You can also have an anal orgasm during a task.
Niveket
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Searching for Dom

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.6: fingering task + new currencies

Post by Niveket »

I got interested in this tease cause I saw that it had fisting content which I have been looking for.
so I grinded for about a week so that I could finally afford XXL dildo and plug since its mainly the size of my favorite toys but then it dawned on me... it would probably take me 4 times that time to even start thinking about unlocking the fisting stuff... Its locked behind so many paywalls that Ive pretty much lost all hope.

Like... What? Why? its waaay easier to fist yourself than fitting XXL plugs and dildos so why would fisting be locked this far into the tease... Fisting content in general is just super rare in jois or here on milovana it feels like such a waste to put it that far back...
Imma Bondage Slut :love: :love: :love: