[release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey V1.22: mega update

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.13: video challenge 4

Post by nebworx »

Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:35 pm This game is amazing :w00t:

I hope in time it will teach me to have anal orgasms. As a beginner I could say that the progress speed is just perfect. An option to begin with higher level is fine, but please don't change the "default speed". Most games/teases have very high initial skill expectations which makes them unplayable/unattractive for beginners. E.g. I've never found a blowjob/deepthroat training tease that would progress slowly enough for me to follow.
Oh thank you ! :love:
I wish you experience different anal orgasms.
I'm trying to reach a prostate orgasm (p-wave), but I experience anal squirting a lot :blush:
Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:35 pm As of the extra tasks I guess it depends on personal tastes and how much domination you wish to exert in the game.
As for my taste nice to haves would be:
- secondary oral task for dildo tasks;
- secondary wear nipple clamps task (could be for all main task types);
- secondary wear ball gag task (could be for all main task types);
- dirty talking during dildo/fingering tasks (at random periods a voice could say some dirty phrases);
- spanking could be used as a punishment (in some cases?; as an alternative to loosing stats etc.);
- "scissors" task for fingering ("insert two fingers deep, spread fingers apart, pull out; repeat"; rotation before pulling out could be a variation; maybe it already exists?).
Secondary oral task for dildo task are in my plan. I'm not too into domination and I keep the game quite soft on this point. But, maybe one day I will program such options
Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:35 pm By the way, is there a way to save game progress in case of device change/reinstall?
I you are connected to your Milovana account, your progression is save and can be loaded on different devices. But all devices must be loged in.
Fuck Heroes : sex in rythm for couples (or solo).
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Anal Slut »

nebworx wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:54 pm I you are connected to your Milovana account, your progression is save and can be loaded on different devices. But all devices must be loged in.
I started playing on my phone and did not have Milovana account by then. If I navigate to login now and then back to the game, will I save my progress?

Edit. I experimented a little with the game while logged in on my PC. Now, if I login on the phone I see the (tiny) stats earned on experimentation. If I logout I see my actual progress (yet risk loosing it). :\'-(
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:04 pm Edit. I experimented a little with the game while logged in on my PC. Now, if I login on the phone I see the (tiny) stats earned on experimentation. If I logout I see my actual progress (yet risk loosing it). :\'-(
Yes, we will have to sacrifice the progress that is not on the Milovana account. Moreover, there is also the risk of losing this progress if (it's technical) the phone erases the navigation cookies. It is better to start again soon enough to have a clearer mind in the long term.

can you share your progress on your phone? Golds, fans, purchases and achievements.
with this information, I can see what is possible and optimal

EDIT: I'll be away form computer for several hours. I'll respond later
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Anal Slut »

achievements <

☆☆☆☆ Buttplug tasks : 3/5 (min. size : XS)
★☆☆☆ Largest buttplug used : Small / Medium
☆☆☆☆ Total time plugged : 4.5 hour(s) / 3.0 day(s)
☆☆☆☆ Max. time plugged : 1.7 hour(s) / 3.0 hour(s)

☆☆☆☆ Inflatable BP capacity used : 0 %
☆☆☆☆ Pumps popped : 0 / 25

☆☆☆☆ Dildo positions : 4/6 (min. size : XS)
★☆☆☆ Largest dildo used : Small / Medium
☆☆☆☆ Total dildo fuck time : 1.4 hour(s) / 6.0 hour(s)
★☆☆☆ Max. dildo fuck time : 0.43 hour / 0.50 hour

★★☆☆ Max. fingers inserted : 2
☆☆☆☆ Max. fingering mode : normal or none

☆☆☆☆ Max. number of orgasms (in a day) : 0 / 1
☆☆☆☆ Max. number of edges (in a day) : 2 / 5
☆☆☆☆ Number of fans : 24 / 100

☆☆☆☆ Video challenge max. multiplier : 0 / 1
🏆 Miss Anal Queen prices : 0

★☆☆☆ Position 01 : done with XS Dildo (Lay on your back)

★★☆☆ Position 02 : done with Small Dildo (Lay on your side)

☆☆☆☆ Position 03 : not unlocked or not done

☆☆☆☆ Position 04 : not unlocked or not done

★☆☆☆ Position 05 : done with XS Dildo (On knees)

★★☆☆ Position 06 : done with Small Dildo (Any position, change as much as you like)

★★☆☆ Task 01 : done with Small Buttplug (No additional task, just wear the buttplug)

★★☆☆ Task 02 : done with Small Buttplug (Do some ass clenching (5 sec squeeze, 10 sec pause and repeat 10 times))

★★☆☆ Task 03 : done with Small Buttplug (Do some sports at your own pace (3 sit-ups, 5 squats, 3 push-ups, 2 burpees))

Streaming platform subscription : 10

(upgrade for 500 $)

# of anal orgasms (per day) : 0

(upgrade for 1,000 $)

# of times to edge (per day) : 2

(upgrade for 50 $)

Current max buttplug :

Medium, diam. 4 cm / 1.6 in (multiplier 3)

(upgrade for 300 $)

next : Large, diam. 5 cm / 2.0 in (multiplier 4)

Inflatable buttplug : Not unlocked
(upgrade for 500 $)

Current max dildo :

Small, diam. 3 cm / 1.2 in (multiplier 2)

(upgrade for 500 $)

next : Medium, diam. 4 cm / 1.6 in (multiplier 3)

You have 290.6 gold(s) and 24 fan
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Anal Slut »

P.S. have you thought about migrating the game to MAUI?
It should be relatively straightforward for "as is" migration (very simple GUI that is already meant to be the same on all devices within bootstrap limits) and the flexibility increase should be very high (out of the box cross platform incl. web app modus operandi as well as ios, android, win and linux apps; easy to make use of phone sensors,smart toys; maybe even making use of lamma or similar NN analysis on device etc.).
I could help with that on condition that i won't be the one and only dev punished for the initiative ;-)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:31 pm P.S. have you thought about migrating the game to MAUI?
It should be relatively straightforward for "as is" migration (very simple GUI that is already meant to be the same on all devices within bootstrap limits) and the flexibility increase should be very high (out of the box cross platform incl. web app modus operandi as well as ios, android, win and linux apps; easy to make use of phone sensors,smart toys; maybe even making use of lamma or similar NN analysis on device etc.).
I could help with that on condition that i won't be the one and only dev punished for the initiative ;-)
I don't know Maui and this is a project in my free time. My code is very poorly thought out and very unmaintainable :lol:
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:21 pm achievements <

☆☆☆☆ Total time plugged : 4.5 hour(s) / 3.0 day(s)
☆☆☆☆ Max. time plugged : 1.7 hour(s) / 3.0 hour(s)

☆☆☆☆ Total dildo fuck time : 1.4 hour(s) / 6.0 hour(s)
★☆☆☆ Max. dildo fuck time : 0.43 hour / 0.50 hour

☆☆☆☆ Max. number of edges (in a day) : 2 / 5

☆☆☆☆ Number of fans : 24 / 100

Streaming platform subscription : 10
# of times to edge (per day) : 2
Current max buttplug : Medium, diam. 4 cm / 1.6 in (multiplier 3)
Current max dildo : Small, diam. 3 cm / 1.2 in (multiplier 2)

You have 290.6 gold(s) and 24 fan
At this level, the easiest way is to start over.
  1. My advice is go to settings and change the buttplug task duration to 5 minutes. This is not mandatory but it helps increasing the number of fans quickly.
  2. Then, begin with a 4 hours in a raw buttplug task to collect the starting bonus (5 golds and 1 fan). besides, a piece of advice that I don't give in the game is to have a buttplug made to wear for a long time (soft, squishy silicone, thin neck and anchor-shaped base for security). Mine not perfect (too wide for beginner and hard) but to have the idea:
    Spoiler: show
    https://www.amazon.com/Blush-Adventures ... 094XCWGQG/
  3. Buy the first dildo (5 golds)
  4. From there, multiple tasks allow for fun. "Active" tasks generally pay more. Always being plugged when possible (and not unpleasant) is a simple way to progress without thinking about it (with a good buttplug, I insist).
  5. Next, focus on increasing the platform. It is the priority and it helps to attract more fans.
  6. after that, the goal is to have fun and unlock lots of things to discover and push your limits.
A small note on the video challenges: they are unlocked very quickly (after a few stars in the achievements) so as not to frustrate the players too much, but the content can impress a beginner. It must be understood that all the secondary tasks are optional and that if the intensity is too high, do not hesitate to give up and try again later.
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Anal Slut »

nebworx wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:54 am I don't know Maui and this is a project in my free time. My code is very poorly thought out and very unmaintainable :lol:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotne ... at-is-maui
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [release][feedback] Anal Queen's journey v1.14: Ass-ension

Post by nebworx »

Hey!

I have been preparing this update for a long time and I decide to publish it even if I still want to do things on this concept.

Would it be an incremental game if you couldn't start from scratch, but with dark anal energy to spend? Clearly not! Here are the Ass-ensions. It's also the only way to unlock certain features like a new mode for the inflatable buttplug task (called endgame mode) or edging train optimization (to increase the speed of the train), new titles and a new shop section. Ass-ension is available since you reach the "Anal Queen" title (it corresponds to 33 stars in achievements). The ass-ension will make you restart the game in the next difficulty (or at the maximum if you are already there). This already implies a faster start. But you will also have dark anal energy to spend wisely. You will have as many points as stars in the achievements. Some content even requires having reached a certain number of ass-ensions to be unlocked.

This update is also a way to introduce some story elements (lore). You may not be unlocking dark anal energy for a while, but this concept should come up in future videos. If you want another way to earn darl anal energy, you can participate to the Miss Anal Queen contest.

Love & Anal ❤️
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Anal Slut »

What is finger progression (buttplug task)?
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:54 pm What is finger progression (buttplug task)?
insert 1 finger, then 2, 3 ... until you can no longer.
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Anal Slut »

nebworx wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:19 pm
Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:54 pm What is finger progression (buttplug task)?
insert 1 finger, then 2, 3 ... until you can no longer.
Ok.
One more notice - in some positions fucking at 240 bpm is imposible, e.g. ass up, face down, toy on the wall. I doubt if anyone can move entire body at that pace. Could there be a sane bpm limit per position?
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Anal Slut wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:47 pm Ok.
One more notice - in some positions fucking at 240 bpm is imposible, e.g. ass up, face down, toy on the wall. I doubt if anyone can move entire body at that pace. Could there be a sane bpm limit per position?
yes, this is a long-standing concern. I am not satisfied with the management of positions and depths. it was one of the first tasks and it must be redone completely...
for the following positions, , what limits would you set?

"Lay on your back",
"Lay on your side",
"Lay on your stomach",
"Doggy",
"On knees",
"Ass up, face down, toy on the wall",
"Dildo on a chair, sit on the toy",
"Stand up, toy on the wall",
"Cow girl, lean back, toy on the floor",
"Squatting or cow girl, toy on the floor",
"Legs over head - piledriver",
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

I try to code a workaround. my settings is :

No limit in terms of BPM :
"Lay on your back",
"Lay on your side",
"Lay on your stomach",
"Doggy",
"On knees",
"Any position, change as much as you like"
"Legs over head - piledriver"

Limit at 120 BPM for :
"Ass up, face down, toy on the wall",
"Dildo on a chair, sit on the toy",
"Stand up, toy on the wall",
"Cow girl, lean back, toy on the floor",
"Squatting or cow girl, toy on the floor",

this modification will be put in the 1.15 release.
Anal Slut
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Anal Slut »

Your settings should be ok, i think. Though, i haven't tried all the positions yet.