[FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Who do you want to see more of?

Nikki
7%
Kylie
19%
Anissa
13%
Nicole
7%
Christie
4%
Megan
9%
Alina
9%
Lily
10%
Gabbie
14%
Sirena
8%

Total votes: 540

West33
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [FEEDBACK] Trials of the Succubi v2.4th

Post by West33 »

I’m loving your tease so far! Played through at least 10 times start to finish. Can I get the code so I can explore some more? Thanks in advance. Excited for the next update!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

West33 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:49 am I’m loving your tease so far! Played through at least 10 times start to finish. Can I get the code so I can explore some more? Thanks in advance. Excited for the next update!
I hear the best play is the 11th one so you are in for a treat. It's interesting that posts/interest seem to come in waves but thank you for your first! You should be excited, still hammering away.
Feisty_Jackal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Feisty_Jackal »

I absolutely love this tease, indyc! To be honest, I made an account just for your tease.

After so many playthroughs I'm still only on 50%. Is it possible to get this code, so I can view the rest of the content?

Thanks so much in advance!
Js12705
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Js12705 »

There have been great teases/series released, but this one has always felt like a cut above the rest for me. I feel like I've played it hundreds of times, but there's always more content to find! I've hit a bit of a wall at 83%, so I was hoping to join in and get the code if possible? Thanks again for the legendary work!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Feisty_Jackal wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:54 pm I absolutely love this tease, indyc! To be honest, I made an account just for your tease.

After so many playthroughs I'm still only on 50%. Is it possible to get this code, so I can view the rest of the content?

Thanks so much in advance!
Thank you for your "honesty" it brightened my day. I'll send it to you now.
Js12705 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:40 am There have been great teases/series released, but this one has always felt like a cut above the rest for me. I feel like I've played it hundreds of times, but there's always more content to find! I've hit a bit of a wall at 83%, so I was hoping to join in and get the code if possible? Thanks again for the legendary work!
I certainly have put and continue to put obscene amounts of time into it so I'm quite pleased to hear you think it's a cut above the rest. Yeah, players hit quite a wall after 80%+ completion but I'll send the code to help out a bit. The good news is that I know of very few who even got that far so great job!
glp222
Explorer
Explorer

Post by glp222 »

Hey indyc,

love the current Version and to find something new on almost every run. Can't wait for 3.0 ... guess I'll have to take a week off or something :-D

Can you also send me the hints to the endings, as well as the code for more soul?
Squeakyest
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Squeakyest »

Hey mate this is amazing! Thank you so much for making it! I'm having a hard time trying to explore all these new scenes because I keep on respawning with very low souls. Are you able to flick thru the code for more souls? Cheers!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

glp222 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:38 pm Hey indyc,

love the current Version and to find something new on almost every run. Can't wait for 3.0 ... guess I'll have to take a week off or something :-D

Can you also send me the hints to the endings, as well as the code for more soul?
Sadly I've had to take quite some time off too, I can't even edit the text anymore without errors. Code was sent a while back but wanted to wait to respond here to not bump too much.
Squeakyest wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:41 pm Hey mate this is amazing! Thank you so much for making it! I'm having a hard time trying to explore all these new scenes because I keep on respawning with very low souls. Are you able to flick thru the code for more souls? Cheers!
I have flicked a code your way. I'm glad you think it is amazing and I'm not used to being called mate yet haha.

I hope the respawning with low souls is the correct number and not some bug. If you think it is a bug send me more details and I'll try to fix it when things are back online.
NotImpor7ant
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NotImpor7ant »

Long time lurker first time poster (I think?) This is by far my most played tease on the site and I would love a super secret code to explore more scenes in the game! Thank you for making this awesome Tease!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

NotImpor7ant wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:44 am Long time lurker first time poster (I think?) This is by far my most played tease on the site and I would love a super secret code to explore more scenes in the game! Thank you for making this awesome Tease!
Of course, I'll PM you the code now. Thank you for making me feel... impor7ant ha!
Celice
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Celice »

Just finished a playthrough of the new update and wow this tease just keeps getting better and better, defs one of the best on this site, some of the other big games like this tend to feel too grindy for me haha.

I would love a super secret soul code btw ;-)

Can't wait too see what else you come up with in te future, keep up the amazing work :love:
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Celice wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:41 am Just finished a playthrough of the new update and wow this tease just keeps getting better and better, defs one of the best on this site, some of the other big games like this tend to feel too grindy for me haha.

I would love a super secret soul code btw ;-)

Can't wait too see what else you come up with in te future, keep up the amazing work :love:
Thank you for your first post! Was surprised to hear v2.4 called the new update haha because I have worked on the tease for about 7 months since this release. I'll PM you the code. I am probably more excited than you are for you to see all the stuff I can't wait to release when website issues calm down and I can finish it all.
Demonika
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Demonika »

BOOBS Indyc!

I know it's late but I am planning to play trails of succubi tomorrow for the first time. I always wandered around your tease but never actually played it. I just want to ask if there's a new update I should wait for before playing.
I also want to ask how you win or lose in this game, if my lust has reached 100 shouldn't that be game over?
and what if I uh... user cum? That must be a big NO-NO! The user must be punished for that.

BOOBS
Gooner Profile
Name:- Demonika
Team:- Belle
goon Trigger:- Captions, Cum, Clothed
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Demonika wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:15 am BOOBS Indyc!

I know it's late but I am planning to play trails of succubi tomorrow for the first time. I always wandered around your tease but never actually played it. I just want to ask if there's a new update I should wait for before playing.
I also want to ask how you win or lose in this game, if my lust has reached 100 shouldn't that be game over?
and what if I uh... user cum? That must be a big NO-NO! The user must be punished for that.

BOOBS
While 3.0 has been in beta testing for a bit, it is still under construction and has a long way to go. I am probably about 2 months or so away from releasing it.

Having your lust above 100 risks leaking pre-cum which usually results in the losing of one of your soul pieces. When you lose all of your soul it usually ends in an early game over but not all of those could be considered "bad ends". Winning is simply finding new routes and endings that fit what you are looking for.

If you cum IRL then I would suggest closing the tease and waiting to resume the tease from the autosave when you are ready to last a bit longer to their temptations. Punish yourself however you wish but thousands have fallen to these succubi, it is only natural. Also feel free to roleplay out for cumming in the game, you usually aren't far from being able to feed them everything quickly. Good luck on actually playing! There is a world for you to discover.
garage311
Explorer
Explorer

Post by garage311 »

Thanks for the update indyc! Appreciate all the hard work. Can't wait for it :)