My first tease - ever! (Feedback appreciated)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jord
Explorer
Explorer

My first tease - ever! (Feedback appreciated)

Post by Jord »

Hey there! I'm brand new to this site but it's already really... stimulating. I've made photomanipulations and captioned photos for a long time now, but this is my first attempt at making a webtease:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=3433

I hope you like it, and I hope to make even better teases! :)

Jord
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: My first tease - ever! (Feedback appreciated)

Post by eteased »

Great job! The story was really enjoyable and well-written. Also, the pictures and the story went perfectly together. My only suggestion for improvement in future teases would possibly be to add more specific (and maybe unusual) instructions for the reader. People seem to really like teases with very specific, kinky instructions. (You can just sort the teases by rating and look at a bunch of the top ones to see what goes over well here).

Anyway, it was really good and I'll look forward to seeing more teases from you here.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

loved this tease although ive never really been into the whole cuckhold fantasy this one was good :-)
write more! sorry my feedback isnt very constructive, just wanted to say i liked it
Jord
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jord »

eteased wrote:Great job! The story was really enjoyable and well-written. Also, the pictures and the story went perfectly together. My only suggestion for improvement in future teases would possibly be to add more specific (and maybe unusual) instructions for the reader. People seem to really like teases with very specific, kinky instructions. (You can just sort the teases by rating and look at a bunch of the top ones to see what goes over well here).

Anyway, it was really good and I'll look forward to seeing more teases from you here.
Thanks! :-) I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll try making my future teases more specific, too.

Jord
Jord
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jord »

cumhardy wrote:loved this tease although ive never really been into the whole cuckhold fantasy this one was good :-)
write more! sorry my feedback isnt very constructive, just wanted to say i liked it
Well, the cuckold fantasy is new for me, too, to be honest. I'm very glad you liked it! :-)

Jord