"Phil" - a short CNC story

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
bemyawakening
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

"Phil" - a short CNC story

Post by bemyawakening »

I had to call him “Daddy”. Madam had been quite insistent on that point. In my past life I had hated the bastard - he had bullied me in school, fucked my highschool girlfriend (while I was still a virgin no less) and on more than one occasion been the bane of my existence. But here I was, dressed in a blouse and miniskirt, lipstick and wig, sat opposite him in the pub giggling at his jokes.

I hated him.

“Make him happy.” That statement had made me whimper to my core. But here we were, at the end of our “date”, him having had several pints, me drinking shirley temples even though I hate ginger ale - Madam thought it would complete the effect. And I wasn’t to be permitted refuge in alcohol.

As I kissed him outside the pub I could feel his strong, muscular hands groping at my body. Doubtless leaving bruises with how hard he was gripping. I whimpered slightly and he laughed as he grabbed my neck and led me to the hotel opposite.

As we got into the room he pushed me to my knees, laughing and jeering at me.
“Come on then slut - show me what a cock hungry whore you are! I always knew you were a faggot - now I’m going to have you submit to a real man’s cock.”

I crawled to him, hating it, gazing up submissively into his eyes. “Please Daddy - please let Sally worship your cock!”

“My God you are a thirsty little bitch aren’t you?” He laughed. “Go on then!”

Slowly and sensually I opened his zipper and pulled out his monster cock - making sure to unleash a feminine gasp when I did so. I began kissing his balls, worshipping them before licking my way up his shaft and then sucking on his head.

Then I began taking him deeper, swirling my tongue as I sucked on his cock like it was the most delicious thing in the world.

“Such a cock craving little sissy faggot!” He exclaims with a laugh, before grabbing my hair and pulling me off him. Dragging me to his bedroom he throws me onto the bed before ripping off my skirt and then my panties. He climbs on top of me, pinning me down on my belly as his huge cock penetrates my ass. He did not use lube.

I cry out in pain as he begins to thrust, hard and fast, getting himself right up to the edge before pulling out and spanking me before going again. This goes on for over an hour. Fucked like a bitch then beaten until I cry. Then repeated._Again and again.

Finally I hear a slight jingle and look up to see him holding my key. WHAT THE FUCK??

“That's right Sissy, your Madam gave me your key. Seemed to think it might… incentivise you. So here's the deal. I like having a sissy slut to fuck. And there is going to be much much more of that.”

I glance at the door in panic…

“Oh you could try… you might even get away. But your Madam would have nothing to do with you… and I have your key.” He laughs again, pure fucking evil. “Or you can stay - I will give you your key once I have made you cum from having your ass fucked like a little fucking slut.”

He grins. “I hear that can take over a year of practice… and the fucking will only come after you beg enough and earn it with service.”

He stands up and drags me by my hair to the edge of the bed.

“So as we both know you have no spine and won’t run, get your lips around my cock - I need to piss, faggot. Then once you drink it down you can thank me and beg to have your ass fucked.” He laughs as I wrap my lips around his cock, utterly defeated.

“You had better hope that Madam still wants you after all this… She told me that she has no interest in sissies that can cum from anal - but by that point I bet I can get you to beg me to keep you…”

Tears stream down my face as I gulp down Daddy’s piss.

“Please fuck my ass Daddy… I’ll do anything…”