[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend's Friend Competes

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend's Friend Competes

Post by fenway »

After very nice COVID infection and consequential stay in the hospital, I finally got over it and straightened my life out again. Consequently, I'm back baby, a la Bender. 8-)

Thank you everyone who sent messages in my absence. Again, your response makes the hours of work these teases take absolutely worth it! :-)

Without further delay, I give y'all the newest chapter of the Girlfriends' Friend series!

I hope you all enjoy playing through this as much as I enjoyed making it!

Admittedly, I've been suffering from brain fog so I'd appreciate it so much if anyone could point out any bugs or other errors I hadn't noticed!

Thanks y'all! :love:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
student69
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend's Friend Competes

Post by student69 »

damn covid... hope everything's ok now! can't thank you enough for this exceptionel girlfriend's friend series, for me one oft the best ever! ...and it seems to get better and better. Keep up your great work! :thankyou: :banana:
:mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce: :mbounce:
spacerat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spacerat »

I wanted to ask you when your next tease will be online, but I didn't want to push you. covid... Shit. I hope you are well again. It's good to have you back here.
Skip Towne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skip Towne »

Great to see another part of this wonderful series! Sucks about the COVID... I had it at the beginning of December and yes, the brain fog is a very real thing. Nearly three months later and I'm still having serious concentration and memory problems from it.

Another great installment, can't wait to see more!
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Thanks guys! I'm very curious, for those of you who aren't enjoying it, what could I do differently to improve it to your likings? It's currently at a 3.9/5 stars right now D:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

jimbin
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by jimbin »

Great tease loving the series.

For me personally I would prefer Emily and Louise to get on more like they did at the start. Not a lover of the building tension I prefer they work together a bit more and maybe more denial.

I would also love to see a bit of bandage, maybe Emily could tie me up and leave me for Lauren. What would then be great if someone else found me, I would suggest Melanie Walsh who is soooo hot but thatsjust me.

Please don't take these as criticisms, the tease is fantastic and definitely a five star tease, these are merely suggestions.
Spoiler: show
Disappointing I couldn't chose to cum for Emily
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

jimbin wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:33 pm Great tease loving the series.

For me personally I would prefer Emily and Louise to get on more like they did at the start. Not a lover of the building tension I prefer they work together a bit more and maybe more denial.

I would also love to see a bit of bandage, maybe Emily could tie me up and leave me for Lauren. What would then be great if someone else found me, I would suggest Melanie Walsh who is soooo hot but thatsjust me.

Please don't take these as criticisms, the tease is fantastic and definitely a five star tease, these are merely suggestions.
Spoiler: show
Disappointing I couldn't chose to cum for Emily
Interesting! Thanks for the insights! I think you'll really like a few of the teases coming up soon. I love Melanie Walsh! I've used her as the main hostess for my "Torture Center" series!