[RELEASE] Cock Hero - SUAVE / (+Poll on next production)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Next Production... DURO 3 or SUAVE 2?

DURO 3
31%
SUAVE 2
69%

Total votes: 114

BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero - SUAVE

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Do you have just the beats as a separate file? This would make an amazing estim experience!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

A beats file would have made this one a lot easier to script, since so many of the beats aren't metronomically perfect but I the video is so good that I've managed put this together:

CH - SUAVE (LG Script).funscript
CH - SUAVE (LG Estim).mp3

Hope you enjoy it, and please feel free to modify it if you fancy creating your own version (rather than starting from scratch).
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

LondonGent wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:22 pm A beats file would have made this one a lot easier to script, since so many of the beats aren't metronomically perfect but I the video is so good that I've managed put this together:

Hope you enjoy it, and please feel free to modify it if you fancy creating your own version (rather than starting from scratch).
I don't know how you get these done so quickly without a beat file, but thank you! I can't wait to try this now!!!

I know what I'm doing tonight. :-D
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

Ohh my god you are fast LondonGent.
I was going to finish this When you got me in advance.
But never the less super job you do again.
I don't know either how you get these done so quickly

However, I still want to upload my version as well. My version is a bit slower but still follow the beat.
https://mega.nz/file/b0RRyCjL#zFztJcPcX ... EvtKVH-wbE
onikks
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onikks »

Guys thanks a lot for your positive feedback, i'm so glad you enjoyed it. I'm aware this production doesn't innovate much in any concept, but I'm very happy you like it in general terms; music, girls, scenes... Also, which is your favourite round? Mine is
Spoiler: show
try on haul round, I kept losing so much on the danger part with the swimwear girl mixed with the other girl trying panties
m8 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:34 am Here's a torrent, thanks!
  • magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fb104bf2138cc747adce13682fa9867cd08d134c&dn=Cock%20Hero%20-%20SUAVE.mp4&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Cock Hero - SUAVE.mp4.torrent
Thanks a lot buddy!
OhDeerItsAutumn wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:50 am What can I say except wow... This is everything I wanted CHYT and CHNN to be. Spoilers below for a few comments I have.
I think the progression was a bit one sided. It was fantastic in the last three rounds and really got my heart pumping, but I feel like maybe towards the beginning it would have benefited from the girls being a bit more clothed? Don't get me wrong I think all the clips were great, I just think some of the really hot bikini and underwear clips would have been even hotter if we didn't get to see them right away. Just my two cents. I really hope to see a sequel to this, or at least something very similar... I think the community is sorely lacking in NN content, and especially NN that actually gives some "gifts" towards the end.

Overall I'm not sure if this is my #1 CH of all time, but it's certainly up there. Might slot it in as #2, directly under Overdrive 1 and right over Overdrive 2.
Be sure I'm taking note on this for the next one! Glad you enjoyed.
froog wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:44 pm I loved it. I think it's definitely in the book of successors to CH NN and CH YT. Well done to you! So many great bits to it. Please do a Suave 2. :w00t:
I know someone else said they would have liked a gentler progression, but I really liked the way that the twerking bit just cuts straight into the slower intro, at 1m22s . Boom! That was exciting.

Also - who is it at 10m46s? :smile:
One other comment - I know that the clips are from all over the place, and you very clearly warned that some source clips less than 1080p, but I liked it so much that, if there is any a way of you making a higher quality download somehow - like exporting a higher bitrate, or higher quality filter, to squeeze a bit more out of it (sorry I am not an expert in quality video!) - I would love it. Things get a bit blurry when the dancing is fast though I get that this may be in the original videos too.

I will post more detailed feedback when I play it next. on what I liked in particular
I've been looking for the clip but sadly they removed it from YT :-(
fragrantEmulsion wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:52 pm This is a masterpiece in my opinion.
No, you are the real masterpiece.
RGONZ2012 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:03 am this is right up my lane, cant wait to give it a go
GODDAMN! was that hard got to 27:13 sanya twerking in the black swimsuit and the fast beat made me explode, nearly lost it a couple times the fast beat at 13:09 with the girl in the skirt and then again at 21:51 the 3 girl twerk team with the quick 2-2 beat into the 1-9 beat
Edit: Was Awesome and lived up to your previous work Duro series being one i return to rather often, didnt complete it in this run but will give it another go real soon!
I love to hear your opinion in particular parts!
That fast part at 13:09 allways get me very very close, it's other of my fave parts tbh
LondonGent wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:22 pm A beats file would have made this one a lot easier to script, since so many of the beats aren't metronomically perfect but I the video is so good that I've managed put this together:

You guys are damn genious. Do you still need separate beats file? I could provide them if needed.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Ohh my god this is fantastic!! :love:
After 3 days of no touching, I was squirming all the way, and after endurance round I was quickly removed from the game :lol:
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

onikks wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:39 am You guys are damn genious. Do you still need separate beats file? I could provide them if needed.
Thanks for the offer, but there's no real need now (IMHO). Once one script is created, other people can take the beat positions from that rather than needing a beats file. It just makes the creation of that first script much quicker and easier!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

puste wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:07 am Ohh my god you are fast LondonGent.
I was going to finish this When you got me in advance.
But never the less super job you do again.
I don't know either how you get these done so quickly

However, I still want to upload my version as well. My version is a bit slower but still follow the beat.
https://mega.nz/file/b0RRyCjL#zFztJcPcX ... EvtKVH-wbE
You've beaten me to it on a fair few videos in the past! I think it's partly just a question of who spots the new release first.

If you think it'd be useful, we could start adding work-in-progress posts to the estim thread (or somewhere) to try and avoid overlapping with what others are working on? Either that or we just accept the more choice the better! :-)
BoundSquirrel wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:24 amI don't know how you get these done so quickly without a beat file, but thank you! I can't wait to try this now!!!
I made a detailed post about it a little while back, but there's a tool called VideoSync that can monitor a few pixels of the video to detect the dots of the beat-meter going past and work out the beats from that. It's not as fast or fool-proof as starting from a beats mp3, but it's a lot quicker than doing it manually.
silverlight-29
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by silverlight-29 »

This is an absolute masterpiece, I mean I didn't see a so perfect softcore cock hero video like Cock hero non nude, cock hero strip softcore, cock hero ero clip, soft core collaboration 4. I only wished it to be more long in time, so fabolous good! Love so much the choice of fast music rounds, perfect combination with the movements of the girls. I hope that you will make soon another one, this is TOP quality my friend. :love: :-O
Most amazing anal webteases by: Batman314:The B.A.T.;The B.A.M.part1-2; boob_worshipper: penetrating lecture
onorable mentions by:jyk518:Two Hole Slut__vichobucho:thecreature_edgeallday:anal lessons1-2
invalid79:An Inflated Chance__sxxx_fxxx:my little ass boy part1-2-3-4-5;house of fun series
My favorite videos by:
Rinascere:Cock hero soft climax 1-2;Cock hero EroClip; Cock hero EroDance
Tia.Blaze: Cock Hero Sexy Youtube
onikks: Cock Hero Suave
Caius Prepus:Cum Hero Reborn The Perfect 3;Cum Hero Perfect 4
metrognome:Cock Hero Non Nude;Cock Hero Youtube
eatsl:Sugar Beach Updated version
Cock hero Sofcore collaboration 1-2-3-4
Various Artists:
Cock hero Upvote
Most beautiful short PMVs:
Five more hours by PMV Fiend
Kawai vs Goth by NoodleDude
Various from Digitalfiend
Best Anal PMVs by Samuellynch
davej2438
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davej2438 »

Absolutely perfect, easily one of my all time favorites now. Especially love the ending :) Hoping you feel inspired someday to create Suave 2!
puste
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by puste »

LondonGent I think it is hard to start adding work-in-progress posts to the estim thread becouse it is difficult to just tell what I am working on just now. It only if something I see that I will try to create an estim for. But if we do a work-in-progress posts then I think that maybe some expect we come with a creation.
I have previously seen that some has write.. When does it come ????. And I mostly want to try it out before posting.
And if I think it did not work I would leave it and do not post it.

But it is super cool that you suggests this. Thanks but I do not think that I can create something that is close as you do.
I have only created my estim from manuel created funscript and also done some from allready created funscript.
The thing you do with VideoSync is fascinated. I have try to create the VideoSync from source code.

But I must admit that the source code is not easy done, especially when I only have coded Windows Forms App and not WPF.
And as read earlier only 4 are using it as the developer stated.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

puste wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:43 pm LondonGent I think it is hard to start adding work-in-progress posts to the estim thread becouse it is difficult to just tell what I am working on just now.
The only way I would see this work is a new thread WIP (Work In Progress) where only the estim creators post, and only once. No other posts allowed there (for example, no request). The creators edit their post when they start a new project, or are thinking of working soon on a project). They remove the project title when the creation is done.
:thumbsup:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Hobbyistatplay
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hobbyistatplay »

May I request a version without the beatmeter?
Shenoob
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Shenoob »

Exceptional. Top tier work. Thanks.
Sgt_Alex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sgt_Alex »

Outstanding work indeed, Onikks.
Great footage, girls and duration (yeah, I'm the one who prefers 30+/40+ minute videos) .

Special thanks for HaubGirl beauty and, of course, final round 8-)

Any chances for second part? :whistle:
Livin' easy