I confess, I have no clue!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

I confess, I have no clue!

Post by Salt »

ok..... well I thought I was edging, but I guess I wasnt...l I thought I was attempting to masturbate and get as close to coming without coming, and when it felt different I would tighten my stomach muscles and concentrate on something else and try to prevent the little jerky spasms. After a few days of this I got the feeling like I was going to urinate. After a few times of this I took this as a feeling of me pushing the wrong way, and sure enough eventually when I changed sensations and focussed on something else, I spurted anyways and I still felt like i had to urinate. I got really frustrated at this point and took a break from denying myself.

SOOO.... now my question is, Edging is what i think it is... i'm pretty sure. Do you stop when you get close to that spasm feeling? or do you stop when you get it? I'm trying to comprehend "staying on edge" if its after the change, what muscles are you relaxing / focusing? god I feel like a lil kid now :-/
Smart Ass Sub.
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

wow im confused lol.

when you ejeaculate you feel muscle spasms in your cock, just before you cum though you will feel your cock coming sensitive to touch and you can feel like your about to cum, when one more stroke you will feel the cum rising up through your cock and your nob begining to spasm out of control as you orgasm, thats the edge.

i'm still confused but hope that clears some stuff up
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Salt »

jeez I dunno then :( I dont know if i can learn what that feels like. Ill keep really close attention.
Smart Ass Sub.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

i always get worried, wondering if i am doing edging right,

Because i cant physically feel anything, its hard for me to know. I can only guess by john's balls, and also his moaning intensity. My understanding is that no cum should leak whatsoever.

I always stop before anything like that happens, so who knows if im doing it right. When people say they edge and some cum kinda just oozes out, but they remain hard, i disagree entirely. I believe that is a frustrated orgasm.

Well, thats my understanding. Besides the combined knowledge john and i have on the subject, which is not much, i guess i am not completely sure either. :no:
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Right Mz_Teneale this is a frustrating orgasm. Rarely it's possible to drop a tiny load without the orgasm, but that's not predictable.
Try or die
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

edging

Post by mrfire »

alpahde5 wrote:
when you ejeaculate you feel muscle spasms in your cock, just before you cum though you will feel your cock coming sensitive to touch and you can feel like your about to cum, when one more stroke you will feel the cum rising up through your cock and your nob begining to spasm out of control as you orgasm, thats the edge.
that definitely sounds right to me. the trick is to cut it off right at this point, and control it with a little bit of physical tension and A LOT of mental control.
Mz_Teneale wrote: Because i cant physically feel anything, its hard for me to know. I can only guess by john's balls, and also his moaning intensity. My understanding is that no cum should leak whatsoever.
boy, that brought back memories of my last girlfriend. mmmm...

but yeah, I can imagine it's definitely tough for a girl to do this to a guy, because we are more easily triggered by physical stimulation and less able to control it mentally than, say, girls are with their orgasms. something we rarely see here, but I used to turn the tables on my last girlfriend (it can't be ALL about us, guys ;-)) and try to edge her, and she was able to control it a lot better. I was always a little jealous... the endorphins that are flowing when you're waiting at the edge are amazing, and to be able to hold it as long as she could... phew!

but, she always did an amazing job with me, better than I could ever do to myself, so I can't complain. you dominant girls rock! :thumbsup: for Mz_Teneale!