[Request] poll- self control edge courses relaunch

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Different techniques in the same video? (Slap, stroke techniques,real time stroking...ect)

Poll ended at Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:57 am

Strongly agree.
72%
Agree but not important.
11%
Only music and scene matter.
17%

Total votes: 53

zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

[Request] poll- self control edge courses relaunch

Post by zou2oury »

Hello all,
Firstly , all my thanks for all creators.
Can anyone can make videos like the old style cock hero self control courses.
Cock hero with beats only and the same style is a little boring.
I would love to see diversified techniques in the same video like the self control courses.
How can I help on this project?
Thank you
NinjaShredderBase
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Request] poll- self control edge courses relaunch

Post by NinjaShredderBase »

Could you post some links to the style you're talking about? I can't seem to find any.
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Wow you found streaming Mr. Edger series. Loved those when they first came out. It was at a time way back when, right at the start of the cock-hero phenomenon, when the CH productions were simply being named by sequential number (CH 1, CH 2 ... etc.), IIRC. I always wanted more of the Mr. Edger, or anything similar. I think the thing that I like the most is simply that, in company with the fact that it has pretty easy-to-follow beats, it also has EDGING REQUIREMENTS as part of the instructions. The Edge Hero productions do the same, and a lot of others, but you never know whether the edging is going to be for-real part of the long-term plan in the whole video, or whether it's just going to be a bit of extra spice thrown in only once or twice and then the concept left abandoned. The Mr. Edger and Edge Hero videos all do a great job of demanding the edging in a way that makes the very act of edging into a challenge, because the hawt hot scenery and stroke-patterns are conspiring to push you to tip past the edge, but not in an overt way. I mean, sure, any video-creator could force someone to break the edge and get past the orgasmic point-of-no-return simply by following a required edge with an immediate ultra-fast beat for two minutes, but that's not a CHALLENGE, that's just silly overhwelm. The point isn't to overhwhelm, it's to tease-and-please. I always wondered whether a creator would ever figure out how to build an edge-to-finish final round: something where you have to edge for thirty seconds, then "cum now" and if you miss it, you get a time-out with no stroking, then a new edge for a set period of time that then ends with a cum-now command, etc.. Rather than stroke-to-finish, you're edging for a period of time before the finish. Seems like a no-brainer that this would be enjoyable, to me, so I'm surprised I haven't really seen this ever; but I'm not a video editor, maybe it's something I don't understand.

That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it. For now.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

book_guy wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:39 am The point isn't to overhwhelm, it's to tease-and-please. I always wondered whether a creator would ever figure out how to build an edge-to-finish final round: something where you have to edge for thirty seconds, then "cum now" and if you miss it, you get a time-out with no stroking, then a new edge for a set period of time that then ends with a cum-now command, etc.. Rather than stroke-to-finish, you're edging for a period of time before the finish. Seems like a no-brainer that this would be enjoyable, to me, so I'm surprised I haven't really seen this ever; but I'm not a video editor, maybe it's something I don't understand.

That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it. For now.
Earn Your Release does this, doesn't it? A lot of tease edges, and then suddenly one of them is for real and you have to cum in five seconds.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

3Triplexx I liked your series and video editing except for the fast pace and some wild scenes. Earn you release include surely the edging and so on. However, these old Mredger series include a variety of stroking styles, unexpected actions, and adventures with edging too.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

zou2oury wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:38 am 3Triplexx I liked your series and video editing except for the fast pace and some wild scenes. Earn you release include surely the edging and so on. However, these old Mredger series include a variety of stroking styles, unexpected actions, and adventures with edging too.
Yeah, that's fine. I was just pointing to the very specific feature he was talking about. I haven't checked out the Mr. Edger ones, since all the different styles and actions don't do anything for me (I prefer just beats and edges), but I thought I recognized that particular element from Earn Your Release, so was just pointing it out. No worries. :)

And thanks for checking out my videos, even if they're not quite your thing.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:13 pm About 3xtriplexxx cock heros, all are amazing but i still need to try Filthy Cute... a review will come soon about it and i will sure need stamina on this one (i love blondes) :-D
Glad you enjoy them. I recommend the edging edition. :)

BobbyPlissken
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by BobbyPlissken »

Hi zou2oury,

maybe the "Dual Wield" series is someting for you? The latest releases:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24339&p=308498&hil ... ld#p308498

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24351&p=308610&hil ... ld#p308610
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

3xTripleXXX wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:43 pm
Earn Your Release does this, doesn't it? A lot of tease edges, and then suddenly one of them is for real and you have to cum in five seconds.
Yes, I very much enjoyed (the first) Earn Your Release. IIRC, there's one like that (maybe the one we're already referring to) which is almost entirely POV blowjobs (entirely from Mark's HB&HJ, again IIRC), which usually would please me much, but that particular one got to the point of a bit of boredom from the monotonous nature.
BobbyPlissken wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:40 am Hi zou2oury,

Personally (though you're writing to someone else, I'll horn in anyway), I'm not sure I understand the dual-performance nature of those. The instructions aren't self-explanatory, and turn out (for me) to be very hard to figure out on the fly. I guess I could watch once while taking notes, then create a crib-sheet video that plays simultaneously in the background, but ...
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
masperturbator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masperturbator »

book_guy wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:37 pm
3xTripleXXX wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:43 pm
Yes, I very much enjoyed (the first) Earn Your Release. IIRC, there's one like that (maybe the one we're already referring to) which is almost entirely POV blowjobs (entirely from Mark's HB&HJ, again IIRC), which usually would please me much, but that particular one got to the point of a bit of boredom from the monotonous nature.
BobbyPlissken wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:40 am Hi zou2oury,

Personally (though you're writing to someone else, I'll horn in anyway), I'm not sure I understand the dual-performance nature of those. The instructions aren't self-explanatory, and turn out (for me) to be very hard to figure out on the fly. I guess I could watch once while taking notes, then create a crib-sheet video that plays simultaneously in the background, but ...
Earn Your Release and other edge game videos do that, in various ways. I haven't seen one that specifically says "if you came, keep watching and don't stroke this round." That could be one way to play any of our videos that include edge demands.

The edge meter concept I use in Dual Wield comes from BDSM - EDGING - JOI - MASTURBATION CHALLENGE - Very Hard - COCK HERO.

I've addressed book_guy's type of concern (not him directly) over the course of Dual Wield, with a variety of text instructions and a tutorial at the start of the Dual Wield 2 episodes, because being far from alone, his problem was the most common one appearing in comments. I also eventually commented/decided that a part of that issue is that Dual Wield is a bit too much like Guitar Hero and Rock Band in its use of hands and body parts as a musical instrument.

I would rather continue this discussion without hijacking andyp's thread, if more should be said.

Andyp, yes, if you're going to do more text-driven Beat Hero PMV, definitely explore your possibilities for variety in the commands. The Cock Hero Infinity series did a very good job of it.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

masperturbator wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:40 pm I would rather continue this discussion without hijacking andyp's thread, if more should be said.
Naw that's kewl. Good thought, no hijack. :) :clap2:
masperturbator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masperturbator »

zou2oury wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:38 am However, these old Mredger series include a variety of stroking styles, unexpected actions, and adventures with edging too.
Andyp is asking about a text JOI. All JOI will demand a variety that is unexpected.

This poll succeeded in showing that variety is wanted.

The poll and thread has not shown what variety is wanted. It may be that variety itself is wanted, or it may want for variety away from the current trends of hiphop and BBC cucking.
zou2oury
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zou2oury »

The poll and thread has not shown what variety is wanted. It may be that variety itself is wanted, or it may want for variety away from the current trends of hiphop and BBC cucking.
[/quote]
Hello , thanks for all the reply. I appreciate all editors. The variety in actions, beats, stroking style {ex; real time stroking, beat with stroking one part of the cock; using items...ect].