The lost island FB

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

The lost island FB

Post by Longplay1 »

This is my new creation. Let me know if you liked it and if everything works.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=49942
Js12705
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The lost island FB

Post by Js12705 »

Awesome tease! I did encounter a crash at the same spot 3 times in a row. I dont think it`s on my end, but maybe other people have had the same thing happen to them?
Spoiler: show
It freezes at the third pic (i think) of christy's bj in part 4.
Longplay1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Longplay1 »

Js12705 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:11 am Awesome tease! I did encounter a crash at the same spot 3 times in a row. I dont think it`s on my end, but maybe other people have had the same thing happen to them?
Spoiler: show
It freezes at the third pic (i think) of christy's bj in part 4.
I found it. Thanks mate
Zofia Little Flame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zofia Little Flame »

I will definitely be giving this a go when I get in. This looks right up my street for a webtease 🥰

Update
Very well made tease. Loved the girls you picked and the speeds they went at. Wish I seen more of the angle and devil.

Only thing I would improve personally is how quick you are expected to be at the edge. Either have a longer warm up before the edging starts or have a warning at the beginning that you should be ready to edge beforehand.
Also the speed at which the images change at the edging sections is a bit much for me. Maybe increase the time between each image a so you can enjoy it as you building the edge and so it less of a flash of images.

Overall however I lovely tease that I will be repeating again at some point. And trying to hold out better 🤭
Keep up the amazing work 💜
Last edited by Zofia Little Flame on Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

Nicely done! I did this tease quietly using my smartphone, in bed last night, next to my wife as she slumbered. Wend about 45 minutes or so before my little head took control and told me I could not hold out any longer. Thanks for a good nights sleep!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
adictoris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adictoris »

Really cool! Misha kept me ;D. I would also say images could be a bit slower except for the really rough scenes.
jgizzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jgizzi »

Love the tease! I can't wait for the next one in the series!