[Feedback] Cruel Countdowns

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] Cruel Countdowns

Post by intermolecularpyro »

Hi everyone!

I've just released my second tease - Cruel Countdowns!

I was raring to go after making Tessa's Maze of Edging, and got stuck right into making a big new tease. Then I got pretty burnt out from it so I stopped for a while. While that's on hold, I've been slowly putting together this one.
Countdowns are one of my favourite parts of JOI videos or teasing in general, so I've tried to make a tease centered around countdowns entirely! I've not used the EoS inbuilt countdown timer much here, as I wanted more control over the number speed etc.

There's no CBT this time - just lots of stroking and edging!
Chance to cum, ruin or be denied depending on how well you do.
There is some randomness and a few choices to aid replayability, and progress is automatically saved after each section.

Please let me know of any feedback you have or bugs you discover. While I think I've been pretty thorough, I've made this all on mobile again so it's a slow process finding them myself!

Please keep discussion of specifics inside spoiler tags.

I hope you enjoy!

EDIT: I've finally fixed that stupid progress saving bug. The whole thing should run smoothly now.
Last edited by intermolecularpyro on Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haffin5
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): looking for one

Re: [Feedback] Cruel Countdowns

Post by haffin5 »

Very fun can't wait to play it more
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Fantastic! 4/5 !
Spoiler: show
If only there was a wider range of girls, so they might be more to my liking, I'd give it 5/5!
LovesPeeDespair
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by LovesPeeDespair »

This was the hottest tease I've played in a long time.
It was a little predictable because the pictures almost all followed the same pattern, but the text was really great and the challenges were mostly perfect. I'd maybe cut the syrup lady (ewa?) down a bit and move number 10 down since it's one of the hardest ones imo, but it's really good as is anyway <3
Definitely voting this for totm and gave it 5 stars!
Senbonzakura
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Senbonzakura »

The tease was an almost 5/5 for me. A couple of bugs made it fall short. Firstly, there are some issues with the save progression mechanic. I reached 1 and then logged off and once I came back, it started to show the progress saved page repeatedly and got stuck in an endless loop. So, I never did get the last encounter. Also, in the tease with Ava, you should ensure that the extreme cases don't break the code. When I put 30 as the number, it said I get 0 edges for 30 seconds (which is already a bug) while in reality it kept giving me infinite edges all for 30 seconds each till I just got fed up and reloaded.
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone. It's great to hear you're enjoying the tease!

I've fixed the Ava bug. Should work as intended now.

The save issue is a little more complicated - I was able to replicate it a couple of times, and after shuffling the action order around a bit on that page, and restarting the tease, it stopped happening. Not entirely sure what caused it. I'll consider this one tentatively "fixed" for now, but if anyone sees this again, please let me know with as much detail as possible.
Adobe king Lee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Adobe king Lee »

Wow, this is by far the best tease I ever see...
Those girls (
especially lesbian girl
really make me insane....
Baller-95
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): owned by my beautiful amazing Mistress Sofi who I worship as her little pet

Post by Baller-95 »

By far one of the best teases I have played in a long time! Cannot wait to go through it again!
Mickmackz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mickmackz »

The last tease does not open for me - it is just looping "progress saved". Until then, great tease!
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

Ok I think (fingers crossed) I've fixed the saving bug.
I've moved the saving actions to a different page from the room selection one so it shouldn't loop anymore.
I can't get the bug to reappear so I'm not sure what causes it. Again, please let me know if anyone sees this one. If it's still there, it might present differently now.
Hopefully that's it though!
Area010
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Area010 »

I really like this tease! Sadly it is bugged for me. When I came back after closing the tease it showed the picture with "1" for every room afterwards. Now It is stuck after I finished a room and then it crashes.
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

Ah crap I see what happened there.
I left a bit of code in that I was using to try and replicate the saving bug mentioned above.
Should be fine now, but a restart might be necessary. Sorry!
DannyP
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by DannyP »

I also had an issue with saving, I got down to 6 after a few sessions and when I opened the tease again yesterday it skipped past a few numbers. This meant at the end of the tease it said I hadn't cleared every challenge when I had done everything the tease had thrown at me.

With that said, props on an excellent tease, it was very challenging at times and definitely pushed your endurance. I can't imagine anyone playing through the whole thing in 1 sitting!
Area010
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Area010 »

So I reset and got down to room 1 and when I get there it saves and gets stuck and eventually breaks. I really want to see the ending.;-;
intermolecularpyro
Explorer
Explorer

Ah finally I've fixed it! I think.

I'm still not 100% sure why it happens, but I've bridged the last room transition, so it works properly now.
Sorry for all the issues everyone!