Please Control My Orgasms

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shscandi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Good girls don't cum.

Please Control My Orgasms

Post by shscandi »

I would love for someone in the Milovana community to take control of my orgasms. You would be in complete charge of my sissy clit. How and when I can touch it, all my edging and how/if I can have an orgasm during your time in control. I will give up total control of my sissy clit and orgasms for up to 3 months, you can decide how long you would like to have this control.

Please PM me directly if you are interested or have any questions. 😊

Candi
Candi

Good girls don't cum. :love:
shscandi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Good girls don't cum.

Re: Please Control My Orgasms

Post by shscandi »

Thank you to the Milovana community member that agreed to control my orgasms for 2 weeks. I was told I had to report back to the overall community on the experience.

I was made to edge 10-20 times a day depending on their mood for the entire 2 weeks. To keep me constantly horny I could only rest for 30 seconds between edges. I was never granted the permission to have an orgasm. To make the experience humiliating I was never allowed to stroke my sissy clit. I had to rub myself like a girl through my panties while lying on my back with my legs spread moaning. For the second week each day I was given a new name to call out during my edging sessions. While rubbing I had to beg him to let me suck his cock and for him to fuck me as I edged repeatedly. My last order I received was I was not allowed to cum until my initial offer of 3 months control had passed or someone else from the community agreed to control my orgasms for the rest of the time. I am so horny after the experience.

Please PM me if you would like to take control. If anyone would like I will also give them control over using my sissy holes however they would like for the same time period.

Candi
Candi

Good girls don't cum. :love: