The Origin of Soul Feedback/Bug Report Thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

The Origin of Soul Feedback/Bug Report Thread

Post by Shattered »

Hello everyone! Today I launch a little extension onto my universe that may herald some things to come

The Origin of Souls

I hope it has something for everyone. Please let me know about any bugs, or any feedback you have, good or bad!

There is a feedback poll below once you finish the tease to complete, but please note it may contain spoilers so don't click it early!

Click here to give feedback if you don't want to post on the thread!

Known Bugs
Note: If you wish to report a bug, please copy/paste a sentence somebody said on the page with the bug - this will make finding and identifying the bug much easier, otherwise I may have to ask for further information.
Spoiler: show
n/a
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Re: The Finale: Shattered Realities Feedback/Bug Report Thread

Post by candii »

is the series the chastity series youre refering to?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

candii wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:20 pm is the series the chastity series youre refering to?
Yes, this is also the finale to the Chastity series.

All my teases, Chastity or not, link up in some way - you can see the summary at the start of this tease if you want a reminder/quick summary! So this is the finale to the storyline encompassing them all.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

orangekettle wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:08 am Would one need to play the others to enjoy this one, or can we just jump right in?
It'll be a better experience if you've played them all, but I've designed it that you can also just jump right in!
matau1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by matau1 »

Truly a blessed day. One of the main reasons for me to regularly visit Milovana these past couple of years, was to check for new Shattered teases. So you can image how stoked I am right now, especially since the last one was already 10 months ago.

I can't start playing it right now, but I'm sure it will be great. Hopefully I can manage to strictly stick to all commands in the tease, haha. Just wanted to leave this here to show you how much I appreciate your work. :yes:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

matau1 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:07 am Truly a blessed day. One of the main reasons for me to regularly visit Milovana these past couple of years, was to check for new Shattered teases. So you can image how stoked I am right now, especially since the last one was already 10 months ago.

I can't start playing it right now, but I'm sure it will be great. Hopefully I can manage to strictly stick to all commands in the tease, haha. Just wanted to leave this here to show you how much I appreciate your work. :yes:
Has it really been 10 months? How time flies...Well, I hope you enjoy the Finale, I appreciate the comments :)
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

amazing tease, as always.
can't say I don't understand you semi-quitting. you'll be a great, big loss to this site, which lost most of its truly great writers (not all!) over the years. you're leaving a gap behind that no one can fill. I do hope you decide to write something again. I know from myself that if it's fun to do it, there will be times where you'll just decide to do something. I hope that times comes fast :whistle: :-P
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

paswis wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:59 pm amazing tease, as always.
can't say I don't understand you semi-quitting. you'll be a great, big loss to this site, which lost most of its truly great writers (not all!) over the years. you're leaving a gap behind that no one can fill. I do hope you decide to write something again. I know from myself that if it's fun to do it, there will be times where you'll just decide to do something. I hope that times comes fast :whistle: :-P
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)
Aye, I think I'm at the point where I could see myself doing it, but kinda want to force myself not to unless I can justify the work moving towards my goals! A few big great teases have dropped recently though that people can enjoy :) And if not - there are over 30 endings!
kinkyswan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyswan »

Possible bug:
This is in the Lexi section:

Stop stroking. Would you like to see me naked Slut?
> No Mistress <
You should really take the hint...if I'm asking, it's because I want you to!

The tease seems to get stuck after that. Possibly I didn't wait long enough, but there's no timer.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

kinkyswan wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:52 pm Possible bug:

> No Mistress <

The tease seems to get stuck after that. Possibly I didn't wait long enough, but there's no timer.
Fixed, apologies! You can use the code Lexi-20 to continue, but it won't have saved your variables yet so I'd suggest going from the start sadly :no:
mythic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mythic »

Glad to see a new tease from you! Your content is always top notch quality. I had to start it right away.
As always, thank you for your dedication to this community.
kinkyswan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyswan »

Thanks!
Shattered wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:17 pm
kinkyswan wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:52 pm Possible bug:

> No Mistress <

Fixed, apologies! You can use the code Lexi-20 to continue, but it won't have saved your variables yet so I'd suggest going from the start sadly :no:
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Oh yeah, not even close! It might have been on my mind, but...that's very different to what I say! And I think that deserves a little punishment...
Tease doesn't continue after this. It's with Hailey and you get here when you tell her you know what she had just said at the very start.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jp wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:19 pm
Oh yeah, not even close! It might have been on my mind, but...that's very different to what I say! And I think that deserves a little punishment...
Tease doesn't continue after this. It's with Hailey and you get here when you tell her you know what she had just said at the very start.
Fixed!
mythic wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:21 pm Glad to see a new tease from you! Your content is always top notch quality. I had to start it right away.
As always, thank you for your dedication to this community.

Hope you enjoy :)
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Shattered wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:04 pm
jp wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:19 pm
Fixed!
But did you fix it properly? :D
Now after you enter the text it goes straight to "In fact, I think you definately need to be woken up. Go get a Glass of water, now slave!"

The "deserves a little punishment" part never comes up.