What's the best place to buy a chastity belt?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ejgs42
Explorer
Explorer

What's the best place to buy a chastity belt?

Post by ejgs42 »

You probably get "it's for a friend" a lot, so I won't say it (it's true though, I swear!).

Anyway, what's the best place to buy a male chastity belt? Would it be cheaper online or at a brick-and-mortar place?
I love talking about feminism and queer theory and basically anything else. If you share my interests I'm always looking for a conversation partner!
Denied4Life1979
Explorer
Explorer

Re: What's the best place to buy a chastity belt?

Post by Denied4Life1979 »

sure it is :lol:

okay seriously though it would be cheaper to buy it online.

secondly it will be all according to what type of chastity belt you i mean your mate wants, if you i mean he wants a metal belt you your mate i mean will have to buy it from the manufacturer, if you/your mate sorry fingers slipped again, want a cb2000/cb3000 or cb6000 range most bdsm online stores sell them. If you i mean your mate has quite a large cock i would recommend a Curve belt, and not one of the cb range.

Hope that helps you, i mean your mate.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Post by Snot »

I have been wanting to get one for a while now but I don't know how to find out what size I need. Do any of you have any links that would help me figure out.

Do I need to mesure for it when I'm hard or soft or after I've been in cold water for 15 min. Where all do I mesure?

Thanks
cd_sara
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cd_sara »

http://www.cb-2000.com/

And you don't really need to measure.
Cider
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Cider »

Just a little note. I am not sure what type you/they are looking for but i think the cb series is very good. However, the cb-2000 was to say the least UN-impressive to me. it worked well to control erections, but if i could keep my mind off being locked up and my dick got soft, if i hurried before my mind sprung my dick to action i could actually pull my dick out the back and do with it as i please. I havent had the chance to try any of the others or the Points of Intrigue for the 2000 but the 6000 seems to have solved the problem somewhat. I dont know if they are the cheapest but i absolutely love www.stockroom.com for buying all sorts of bdsm related toys. They have such a huge selection. Anyways to answer your question about cheapest, i have looked at many, many.....many sites for cages, and at all sites i have visited you can expect to pay more than 120$ for any of the cb series, cheapest being the 2000. Hope i was somewhat helpful. Good luck!
Give Her what She wants.... in return, get everything you need
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

Cider wrote:... if i hurried before my mind sprung my dick to action i could actually pull my dick out the back and do with it as i please. I havent had the chance to try any of the others or the Points of Intrigue for the 2000 but the 6000 seems to have solved the problem somewhat. ...
Even using the Points of Intrigue, I had issues with my left ball, which is significantly smaller than the right ball, slipping out. I couldn't get my dick out, but: a) it hurt like a son-of-a-bitch when the ball slipped thru (and NO, it was NOT on purpose); b) it was an uncomfortable wear thereafter.

Do you think the 6000 would compensate for this issue? I notice it only has one back ring rather than two, and it is pressed up against the body. So, I am thinking this might be a good design for my issue.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

slavechylde Recommends...
New Selections Each Week!