mistress tests your devotion

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lmc4121986
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

mistress tests your devotion

Post by lmc4121986 »

this was my first attempt at a web tease i would like feedback how you liked it was it too much not enough etc. ty
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: mistress tests your devotion

Post by TheGraduate »

run on sentences seem to be your thing. learn to use the period key.

you have 2 minutes to collect all of these items for those good slaves who complete this task on time you may stroke yourself for one minute any way you wish for those bad slaves who take longer then the alloted time you are going to be punished use the paddle and spank each ass cheek 20 times and

Now i want you to light that candle and set it aside for now and start rubbing your nipples get them nice and hard use one of those ice cubes to make the task faster once hard put a clothespin on each take some of that icy hot and cover your palm and give me 150 fast strokes make sure to rub that icy hot into that tiny cock then give me 150 slow strokes i never said this would be easy once finished

take that dildo lube it with that icy hot and fuck your ass 200 strokes while your fucking you ass i want 200 strokes of your worthless cock awwwwwwww does that sting too bad but i am a kind mistress take 5 ice cubes and shove them up your ass place that glass under you to catch the water that leaks from you and

etc. for the entire tease