[FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by JBK »

Hi all!

I just finished my first E-stim tease: E-stim Maffia Property.

Link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=49176

Your goal is to escape the compound. To improve your chances for a successful escape, you can find clues in some encounters. Fate favors the bold ;-) There are 4 different clues to find.

Please try it and let me know what you think and how I can improve it!
This tease was created for DIY equipment, so B2 users may have the classic issue of not feeling most of the pain signals.
There should be no sudden spikes in the tease, although some fine-tuning is still needed. Suggestions on balance are offcourse welcome :-) All of the dead-ends, goto-failures and typos should also be solved.

Enjoy! :-D

GuideME version:
!!! Be Aware !!!
This is the version of the tease that I uploaded originally, V1.00, BEFORE all the changes, upgrades, and the normalization of the soundfiles!

Move to your own Mega before to downloading.
Link: https://mega.nz/file/KNdCgbTB#nA-u70MI9 ... NkLDqe53sw

Please share the results of your inspiration and creativity with the rest of us :-D

VERSION INFO
V1.00 - initial release

Changes since release:
- Modified the randomness in the encounters to avoid getting the same encounter twice.
- Changed clue counting to avoid double counts (resets to 0 at start of every count now).
- Changed Mischka's text to avoid confusion.
- Dropped BridgetteB's volume by a lot.
- Fixed 'dead end' when all encounters were completed.
- Increased gain for audio in "Redhead trainee" session.
- Cleared up the suitability of the 2B for the signals in this tease.
- Added "Settings" page, you can set the delays when traveling and in your room.
- Your settings will be remembered when you open the tease again at a later date.
- Changed calibration page to be more intuitive.
- Normalized all soundfiles and recalibrated the entire tease.
- A "Painboost" setting has been implemented in the "Settings" Page. Options are 0 (no increase), 3, 6 and10 (which is extreme). Settings will be remembered next time you open the tease.
Last edited by JBK on Mon May 24, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 13 times in total.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by boundupone »

Awesome that there is a new estim tease. I dont have time to wire up but will definitely play when i can. I look forward to seeing the feedback, and am excited to try it myself
Try anything once!
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheHenchmen »

tried it out briefly, lovely that there is so much interaction.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Finally a new tease... can't wait to try!
Already thanks! :wave: :-D
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Dust
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dust »

Just in time for the weekend, wuhuuu :-D . I will try it tomorrow probably.
But I just had a quick look anyway. I think it is strange that there are quite a lot of girls that are supposed to make you cum. But seems like they are somewhat skippable... There was one girl who was talking about making you cum (the one who wants to tie you to a tree) but the there was no cum button for me, is this intended? That is all for now, I will give more feedback after having had a proper go (tomorrow?)
farvictory
Explorer
Explorer

Post by farvictory »

So I am very interested in trying this. I have some experience with estim, but not with the 2B. its with zeus electosex box not this model but one like it, I dont even think it is made any more (http://www.zeuselectrosex.com/vf551.php). I am thinking about purchasing a 2B. What else would I need to purchase to make a tri-phase setup with this?
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

Dust wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:33 pm Just in time for the weekend, wuhuuu :-D . I will try it tomorrow probably.
But I just had a quick look anyway. I think it is strange that there are quite a lot of girls that are supposed to make you cum. But seems like they are somewhat skippable... There was one girl who was talking about making you cum (the one who wants to tie you to a tree) but the there was no cum button for me, is this intended? That is all for now, I will give more feedback after having had a proper go (tomorrow?)
She wants to make you cum, but will probably fail. She'll keep going if you do though, so there's no button.
I changed the text in her encounter to clear up the confusion.
fallen_angel_42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fallen_angel_42 »

First of all, thank you so much for your hard work! It's always super exciting when a new Milovana estim tease shows up. It's been some time since the last one was made, so this was a very pleasant surprise. And it showed up just as I was already planning to stim, so I couldn't resist giving it a try.

I really like the backstory, the different encounters and how the story slowly unfolds. I haven't been able to see a lot of it, as I ended up having a powerful orgasm after playing for a while. But I will definitely come again (pun intended) and give it another shot. What I've seen so far, I've enjoyed a lot, particularly this mixture of pain and pleasure that seems to be around and the level of interactivity.
Being taken to the basement for some torture time is super exciting, and I love the anticipation!
I only have experienced something that's been a tad unusual and I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's like that by design:
It would seem that the audio levels in the encounter with the blonde woman who wants to make you cum by trying out some new stim signals are much higher than the rest of the tease. I'm talking about the one with the waves that get faster and faster and then it switches over to some extraordinary thumping feeling. The signals are great, but I think the amplitude is a lot higher than what I've encountered in the rest of the tease (at least in my device). I ended up turning the volume down in my box (from like 75% to 50%) and it was super pleasurable... It was the one that made me cum! :-D
Also, are there any protections in place to avoid getting repeat encounters? I've had a couple that happened more than once, and I only played for a short while. Perhaps that's something to consider for an updated version.

Once again, thank you for making this. You rock!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

fallen_angel_42 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:46 pm First of all, thank you so much for your hard work! It's always super exciting when a new Milovana estim tease shows up. It's been some time since the last one was made, so this was a very pleasant surprise. And it showed up just as I was already planning to stim, so I couldn't resist giving it a try.

I really like the backstory, the different encounters and how the story slowly unfolds. I haven't been able to see a lot of it, as I ended up having a powerful orgasm after playing for a while. But I will definitely come again (pun intended) and give it another shot. What I've seen so far, I've enjoyed a lot, particularly this mixture of pain and pleasure that seems to be around and the level of interactivity.
Being taken to the basement for some torture time is super exciting, and I love the anticipation!
I only have experienced something that's been a tad unusual and I'm not sure if it's a bug or if it's like that by design:
It would seem that the audio levels in the encounter with the blonde woman who wants to make you cum by trying out some new stim signals are much higher than the rest of the tease. I'm talking about the one with the waves that get faster and faster and then it switches over to some extraordinary thumping feeling. The signals are great, but I think the amplitude is a lot higher than what I've encountered in the rest of the tease (at least in my device). I ended up turning the volume down in my box (from like 75% to 50%) and it was super pleasurable... It was the one that made me cum! :-D
Also, are there any protections in place to avoid getting repeat encounters? I've had a couple that happened more than once, and I only played for a short while. Perhaps that's something to consider for an updated version.

Once again, thank you for making this. You rock!
Thank you for the kind words :-) There was indeed a problem with repeat encounters. That should be solved now. I wrote the tease in XML and then translated it to EOS. I didn't know I had to manually disable every page to avoid a GOTO random selection from repeating it. I just ran through it in editing mode and didn't get repeats anymore.

The blonde woman indeed has higher volumes. I left it like that as I felt the signals weren't to stingy. I'll drop her down 3% points.

EDIT: ended up dropping her down waaaay more than 3%.
Last edited by JBK on Sat May 01, 2021 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
fallen_angel_42
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fallen_angel_42 »

JBK wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:52 pm Thank you for the kind words :-) There was indeed a problem with repeat encounters. That should be solved now. I wrote the tease in XML and then translated it to EOS. I didn't know I had to manually disable every page to avoid a GOTO random selection from repeating it. I just ran through it in editing mode and didn't get repeats anymore.
Amazing! Thanks for the quick reply!
JBK wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:52 pm The blonde woman indeed has higher volumes. I left it like that as I felt the signals weren't to stingy. I'll drop her down 3% points.
I imagine that with the wide array of DIY devices out there it must be really hard to get something that works equally well for everyone! Also, at least in my device:
The pain signals from the girl that says she's just an apprentice torturer were almost imperceptible in my device. They were way lower than the regular pleasurable signals from other encounters. Even after turning the volume all the way to 100% I could barely feel a thing. Go figure!
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

fallen_angel_42 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:02 pm
The pain signals from the girl that says she's just an apprentice torturer were almost imperceptible in my device. They were way lower than the regular pleasurable signals from other encounters. Even after turning the volume all the way to 100% I could barely feel a thing. Go figure!
I had this issue before, when I had "Dolby Atmos for Headphones" or "Windows Sonic for Headphones" enabled on my computer, but I did not check the tease so it might be a different reason in this case.
palvinolag
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by palvinolag »

Hey JBK,
Great work, I'm wondering if you use discord. We'd love to have you on the estim discord server.
https://discord.gg/cHKWkZvJzV
Thanks.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

palvinolag wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 4:38 am Hey JBK,
Great work, I'm wondering if you use discord. We'd love to have you on the estim discord server.
https://discord.gg/cHKWkZvJzV
Thanks.
Thanks for the invitation! I was already in the group though, lurking :-)
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

Splendid, splendid, splendid tease. The concept/storyline is great!

I have to confess although I got enough clues to get out, I would have much rather have stayed there. Next time I'll choose to continue and enjoy the ride :-D
jgrants
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jgrants »

First of all thanks for putting it together!

I've tried it with my DIY and found that I've had to crank up the volumen to the max of my amp. For example on the Estim Tower I can only use it half volumen and it will be rather extreme.

Am I the only one? I don't feel "safe" having to do that and made me leave it for now even though the signals felt amazing.

Thanks again!