[Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly (Soft + Hard editions)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Cock Hero: Heavenly (Soft + Hard editions)

Post by flyingcactus »

I'll take the chance to point people to Cock Hero Heavenly 2 announcement thread. It's coming soon, people that liked this one will probably like the sequel. Similar vibes overall, much improved edits as I keep learning how to do stuff in premiere and now picked up AE. A lot of people liked that there was a separate softcore edition, so I'm keeping that tradition (it's what I enjoy editing the most anyway). Check it out :-)
drLED
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drLED »

:mbounce:
flyingcactus wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:50 pm I'll take the chance to point people to Cock Hero Heavenly 2 announcement thread. It's coming soon, people that liked this one will probably like the sequel. Similar vibes overall, much improved edits as I keep learning how to do stuff in premiere and now picked up AE. A lot of people liked that there was a separate softcore edition, so I'm keeping that tradition (it's what I enjoy editing the most anyway). Check it out :-)
herweherwe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by herweherwe »

Probably the best CH I've found. No kinky stuff (like I said in the Eroclip thread, personal taste) and perfectly edited. It's funny that something that is basically intended to jerk off can have artistic value... but yeah.

The wonders of technology. :-D
flyingcactus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyingcactus »

Glad you liked it, I do try to go for something a little bit more cohesive than just throwing scenes together to get off. I probably do have more fun trying to put an idea into a video than playing it afterwards :P
herweherwe wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:09 pm Probably the best CH I've found. No kinky stuff (like I said in the Eroclip thread, personal taste) and perfectly edited. It's funny that something that is basically intended to jerk off can have artistic value... but yeah.

The wonders of technology. :-D
[email protected]
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by [email protected] »

Legit the best CH I've seen on here, great work! Can I also ask how you found the Zishy videos online (specifically of Slava Konevs and Clara Mabee)? Did you end up just paying because I can't find them anywhere :-/
smutreader

Post by smutreader »

Finally circled back and finished this. WOW! Great work. Starting #2 now.
Andel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Andel »

Hi,

I made a funscript to use with my Lovense Gush for this video (the hardcore version): https://mega.nz/file/H8kVRDgK#V_qZ4Bdgh ... 425T7qk2sQ

It might work okay with other vibrating toys but probably needs some changes for strokers.

Enjoy!