The Perfect Date / My Ideal Date

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
JohnnySexy6969
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Perfect Date / My Ideal Date

Post by JohnnySexy6969 »

-----

You patiently wait for your girlfriend to come home. She had been out all day...

You see her return home in a different outfit than she had left in. She left in the morning with her work outfit, but returned in a small dress that exposed most of her thighs and tits. As you eye her up and down, she appears to have cum all over her chest... She stares you in the eyes and smiles knowing what's in store for you...

As she takes her bra off and lays down, she demands that you lick up the mess on her chest, getting every last drop and swallowing it...

Afterwards, she spreads her legs to show he underwear holding all of the cum inside her pussy for you to indulge in. As she pulls off her underwear, a good load already comes out onto the bed. It looked like hundreds of people had came inside her...

She is mad that you didn't catch the load when it came out, and she smacks you across the face and lightly kicks you in the balls, making you apologize and lick it off the bed.

Then she pulls you in and locks her legs around your head so that you can only clean out her pussy... It tasted like pools of cum flowing out of her onto your tongue, and into your stomach for you to enjoy... The smell of her pussy and the cum, only made it more arousing..

Once you were finished she reached under the bed and pulled out her strap on. She told you that she had brought home a new type of lube to use from now on. You seem really excited but soon see her pull out two used condoms from her bag... She takes one condom out and empties the cum from it onto the strap on/dildo and rubs it in... Then she demands you get on all fours and take it like she did...

She fucks you roughly and pulls you hair, fucking you in the ass with her strap on with the lube of another man's cum... It feels slimy, slightly warm, but yet arousing... The rubber dildo was flexible and felt so real...

After she finishes she asks you to turn over and says that now she is going to reward you for being so good.

Sounds great right! Maybe you will get to fuck her or get a blowjob? Wrong...

You see her reach over for the 2nd used condom, which is filled even more with cum. She says that she brought home two for a reason...

As you lay back she empties the cum from the condom all over you cock, and begins giving you a handjob...

She tells you all about the details with her dates, saying how big they are, how they fucked her, and when she is going to see them again... She taunts you saying that she is jerking you off with another man's cum and you are rock hard and enjoying it like the sissy you are... It felt so good, yet so wrong, but you liked it...

You don't even last for 5 minutes before you start to uncontrollably spurt your cum on your belly. She reminds you that cum is not to go to waste and that she hates the smell of it... She takes her hands and wipes it all up and drips it into your mouth and demands you swallow it all... It was so exciting to know that not only are you drinking up your cum, but the cum of another man who was in your girlfriend...

----

Really hoped you enjoyed this story. I used to write a lot, but it's been a while, so I hope you liked this.

I was going to write this story into my "Kinks & Fetishes" under my profile, but it was too long so I thought instead, I would expand it and post it here.

Feel free to give me any feedback or suggestions. I may be interested in writing some more if people like my writing.

The context behind this story is what I would picture as the most perfect date

Thanks all. -J
SamrichRichards
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Perfect Date / My Ideal Date

Post by SamrichRichards »

Fire!!!
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Brand new to Milo, very first post, promoting some OTHER site with a comment disguised as a compliment. Hmmm...
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

EDIT: May 25 21:37 UTC+2
amber520 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:53 pm
Comment deleted.
amber520 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:53 pm You write so well. Why don't you earn from writing from these erotic stories sites?
Just a friendly reminder for now.
In the Terms of service it clearly states (Chapter 5, paragraph C, section iv):
C. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: [...] (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business
Please remove that link (or I'll delete the comment myself) and don't promote other sites again.