[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6

Post by gynephilos »

titlecard.png
titlecard.png (159.17 KiB) Viewed 10976 times
I have started drafting my plans for the next installment of the Female Pleasure series. It might take some time before I finish it but the seeds have been sown, so to speak.

It will feature psytrance music, a beatmeter and girls from the familiar source.

If you have any feedback or want to say something about it, now is the time.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
fistier
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6

Post by fistier »

Yay! These are great! Especially when someone makes a funscript! Please post a separate audio file for the strokes to aid in this process. :love:
FashionSenser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FashionSenser »

Got an invite code and made an account just to say: thank you!!
Your videos are fantastic, my favourites. I've had fun with them at least a couple dozen times. Super excited for this!
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

fistier wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:51 am Please post a separate audio file for the strokes to aid in this process. :love:
I'm planning to. I have the separate beat audio generated anyway. This time, if I get my scripts working, I can produce beat placement timecodes in milliseconds from the start.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
FashionSenser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FashionSenser »

Any updates? I'm re-watching the rest of the series and they're so good!
In particular i love the intro to FP4: the sudden, brief nudity and orgasm is such an unexpected tease. :-D
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Still in the works. To be honest, other things have grabbed my attention lately. But fear not, I'm currently working on the project.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I think the music mix is 95% done. Leaving the last 5% for final fixes.

:love: :love: :love: Maybe 50% of the video stuff done.

:love: :love: :love: :love: There are still bugs in my fapmeter generation script, so it's maybe 75% done.

:love: :love: :love: Graphics, text etc. 50% done. I want to add more.

:love: Very early for the final cleaning and tuning.
FashionSenser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FashionSenser »

Thanks for the update! Exciting stuff.
WawaSpencer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by WawaSpencer »

Hi Gynephilos :-) You just make an amazing work ! im a huge fan ! I cant wait your next episode of Female Pleasure :love:
Thank You for everything !
Jiminator
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jiminator »

Ooh super excited. Any update of how the video is coming along?
JakofClubs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by JakofClubs »

I came across the older Female Pleasure releases and loved them. I wish there were more solo/all female CH releases.

I hope someone does an estim mp3 to go along with this. London Gent and Bound Squirrel have been doing excellent work.
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Thanks for bumping the post, so I dare comment on the status.
Jiminator wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:58 pm Ooh super excited. Any update of how the video is coming along?
There was a quiet period but just this week I've spent two nights working on it.
JakofClubs wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:53 pm I came across the older Female Pleasure releases and loved them. I wish there were more solo/all female CH releases.

I hope someone does an estim mp3 to go along with this. London Gent and Bound Squirrel have been doing excellent work.
Thanks! I wish too that there were more solo stuff, although many of the softcore teases are really good.

I will be including at least the separate beat track, and possibly an intensity file to start with.

Status update

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Music 95% done. Possibly need to tweak here and there.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Video: 90% done. The ending might need some fixing.

:love: :love: :love: :love: There are still bugs in my fapmeter generation script, so it's maybe 75% done.

:love: :love: :love: :love: Graphics, text etc. 70% done. More flavor text and placement of instructions needed.

:love: :love: Final cleaning still in the works.

:-) Thank you for the interest and support! It keeps me doing these.
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:39 pm Im anxious for this one. All 5 volumes are amazing.
Thanks! I'm happy to fill a niche in the CH community.

Life got in the way as I've been doing other projects during the summer. Trying to continue with Vol 6!

Edit: The unpolished fapmeter script feels like a big challenge, but I actually enjoy coding it, so let's see how it goes.
Jiminator
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jiminator »

Will beta testing be conducted for this CH like previous ones? Can't wait!
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Jiminator wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:47 pm Will beta testing be conducted for this CH like previous ones? Can't wait!
Thanks for the reply!

Well, I did beta testing only once. I thank everyone who participated in it while stating that the feedback was mainly about personal preferences. So it was not the most useful exercise ;-)

Still working on it. Here's a sneak peek:
Spoiler: show
Screenshot - 2021-10-21.png
Screenshot - 2021-10-21.png (95.72 KiB) Viewed 2286 times
A Ghoul Editor
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by A Ghoul Editor »

gynephilos wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:40 pm Still working on it. Here's a sneak peek:
Spoiler: show
Screenshot - 2021-10-21.png
I'm not the only person using kdenlive?
This is slightly shocking.