Questions re Shattered’s Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Questions re Shattered’s Teases

Post by SilverDuck »

Hi everyone! New member but longtime lurker here. I’m planning to work my way through Shattered’s “Chastity” series of webteases in order from start to finish, but I have a couple of questions for anyone who’s gone through them before (or for the Auteur himself!).
  • First, are Shattered’s other teases that don’t follow the “Chastity #” naming convention - like “A Tease Through Dimensions”, “Bokki Bokki Tease Club”, “Teased by Sin”, etc. - part of the same continuity / storyline, or is it just “Chastity 1-8”?
  • Second, how long is this likely to take me, assuming an average outcome for any variable lockup periods and things like that? I’m guessing about 2-3 months for Chastity 1-8, but obviously that’s just a shot in the dark. If it’s longer than that, are there any particularly long lockup / waiting periods that push the total duration up, or is it just the sheer amount of content?
  • Lastly, any particular equipment/toys needed that require planning/purchasing ahead? I’m guessing a chastity device (duh!), vibe, and maybe a buttplug or prostate massager, but is there anything else?
Thanks in advance!
CumScream
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Questions re Shattered’s Teases

Post by CumScream »

Ref; viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21692

- Some are linked, but no, not the main series.

- That's about a good guess, 2-3 months, depending on your options chosen. Most waits are only in day's, if done back to back.

- Nipple Clamps are featured in a big way. And a few other items are listed at the start of each tease. Plus more misc things like dildo/handcuffs/fem clothing.
There is also a specialty item quoted in tease 7. But it's totally skippable, as it was written in for one of the supporters.

Have fun!
Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.

If true control, is to be had, you will know not when.
Blissfully offered; your
Oblivion.
SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilverDuck »

Awesome, thanks! And thanks for the link to that other thread. I should have searched beforehand and posted my questions there. One quick follow-up for you, though. How integral is the fem stuff? That’s not really my thing, so I’d probably opt to skip it, but hopefully that won’t mean skipping too much content. I mean, I assume “Transformation Therapy” is all about that, but it’s one of the standalones, so hopefully not a core part of the storyline.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Each tease should say what toys it requires, and some have alternatives written in if it's a little niche. The later teases even have options if you don't own a chastity device.

Everything but Chastity 3.5, Deity Denial and But a Dream has an impact in the 'overall' story in one way or another, whether by a cameo appearance of characters cross-teases to larger references. I would suggest playing in release order.

Assuming fem is sissy, it isn't integral overall. Some sections play into it more than others, but Transformation Therapy in particular was written as the first 'section' of it in therapyt, so it doesn't actually play much into sissy much either other than hinting whats to come.

Maybe the best answer I can give is I'm curious about the SIssy side of the kink but it's not anything more than a curiousity so I imagine that (should) be reflected in my writing as not a large part.

For the best experience, I'd suggest playing through everything in order and if something's not for you just skip through it quickly :lol:

The 'canon' order that the teases happen in are -
Spoiler: show
1. Faux Choices
2. Transformation Therapy
3. Chastity 1-4
4. A Tease Through Dimensions
5. Chastity 5 & Teased By SIn (Play C5 first...you'll understand why)
6. C6
7. Bokki Tease Club
8. C7
9. Before Eternity (7 playthroughs in a row...it makes sense)
10. C8
11. The next tease :innocent:
In terms of length, each chastity tease is between 1-2 weeks, with the exception of C7, which is intended to happen over the course of a month. Before Eternity is special and would take about 5 days assuming one release a session, T-therapy can be 1-3 days, and the rest are just one day.
SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilverDuck »

Nice! Thanks, Shattered.
SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SilverDuck »

**Self-deleted to repost in different thread**