Tease Toy Orientation 6 of 6: The Sunday Hearing

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Tease Toy Orientation 6 of 6: The Sunday Hearing

Post by subzerowriter »

Authors Forward: Before we start, a few things any new readers should be aware of. This will be quick, I promise!

1. This is a sequel series to another story I wrote and posted in the story forums called “Strip Club Tease Toy”. I recommend reading it first in order to get the full picture of how exactly Dan ended up in this situation. I’m certainly biased but I think it’s worth it. :blush:

2. This is the final installment of a six part series, which you should also read in its entirety to enjoy the full effect. I can't believe I finally finished this! I've been posting it quite quickly on Milovana, but this is about 6-7 months in the making, all told. So thank you very much for reading! (and please let me know in the comments if you've enjoyed it: knowing that people actually are enjoying this makes working on it a lot more fun!)

3. If you HAVE already read “Strip Club Tease Toy” (especially elsewhere, like on Literotica), you may notice a few small changes: I changed a few names and details for continuity reasons, but it’s nothing super complex. In fact, I imagine the only thing the average reader would notice is that I’ve changed Sarah’s name to Cindi. But that’s why, if you notice anything different.

That’s it! Please enjoy the finale, and again, PLEASE let me know if you did! I have a lot of future plans for the hapless Dan Green, and I’m having a lot of fun doing this.

Tease Toy Orientation: The Sunday Hearing

Dan lay on Destiny’s bed for hours, naked and moaning, his arms cuffed into a leather sleeve behind his back, and his ankles cuffed together with a pair of leather, pink fur lined restraints, as “the Babysitter” did its job. The individual rings of the apparatus encircled his rigid, desperate cock, each activating at random moments and for extended intervals, sometimes squeezing gently against his cock, sometimes vibrating against it, sometimes both. And each of them felt as powerful as the Control Ring that had been tormenting him all week.

There were five rings spread along the length of him now: the original (which was also locked tightly around his scrotum), and the four attached to the long, curved wire that kept them in place against his throbbing member. At least 2 were working him at all times, but there were still ebbs and flows as the minutes dragged on and on. Every 30 minutes or so he would enter a valley where he was barely being stimulated, and then other moments would come where all five rings seemed to be attacking him at full power, sending him skyrocketing towards sexual ecstasy before letting him plummet back to earth once more, unfulfilled, as he howled and writhed.

Destiny had left a key for him on the downstairs table for his leg restraints, and his sleeve was set to unlock him “sometime” between 4 and 5pm. For the first few minutes after she had left, he contemplated finding some way to squirm off the bed and roll downstairs, so he could at least unlock his legs. But then he realized they might still be watching him somehow. And besides, what good would a key do without his hands anyhow? He was better off staying here on the bed, where at least he was comfortable.

Besides a few pieces of furniture, the only things that Dan could see in the room were the clock on the wall and the large portrait that Destiny had left beside the bed on the nightstand, angled right at him. It was a portrait of all five of the gorgeous, dominant, wicked, playful, teasing, strippers who owned The Tease Club (and had so quickly come to own him) each wearing nothing but stiletto heels. And despite the way it tortured his already desperate cock further to do so, he couldn’t stop staring at it.

As he did, his eyes crawling over ever inch of Cindi’s massive tits, and Lexi’s fiery crimson hair, and Dominique’s incredible ass, and the tightness of Trixi’s lithe tummy, and Destiny’s juicy thighs, the “Babysitter” played his cock like a musical instrument, driving him near the brink of sexual insanity as it teased him up and down, up and down, over and over, with no escape. After a while he realized that he had to be careful to keep his cock near the edges of the bed if he didn’t want to spend the next five hours lying in puddles of his own precum: he was leaking uncontrollably.

Near the end of his first hour, Dan was going so crazy that he started seriously considering trying to hump the bed enough so that he could get off right there and then. But while he was certainly still concerned about the “email” that Cindi would supposedly send to his office if he did so, that wasn’t the reason he finally talked himself out of it.

All weekend long, he had been coming to terms with his date with Destiny, and as much as it was still difficult for him to admit to himself, he didn’t just want to cum anymore…he wanted THEM. To be dominated by them. To be teased by them. And (he hoped wildly) to be made to cum by them. And if he was going to put up with all of the maddening, mind melting teasing that he had been subjected to for the last seven days, the least he could do was enjoy his reward (Oh GOD he hoped tonight ended in a reward).
Finale 1.jpg
Finale 1.jpg (72.24 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
The problem was that, as exciting as he was to finally see what tonight would bring, he had no idea what to expect from this “Sunday Hearing” which they kept teasing him about. All he knew is that all five got to vote on whether he passed or failed for the week, and it had to be a unanimous pass for him to cum. Anything other than a perfect score resulted in what amounted to more maddening teasing.

He thought he had a good shot: as humiliating as it was to admit to himself, Dan had tried to do everything he could to stay on the good side of these girls this week. He had nearly been pushed over the edge during his little “conflict resolution” between Lexi and Dominique the other day, but he thought that he had come out of even that fairly unscathed. But the problem was that, really at the end of the day, he had NO IDEA what to expect, and the girls had shown enough cruelty to him by now that there was a real possibility that one of them (probably Lexi, he though with a shiver, as he pictured her cold green eyes) would vote for him to fail just to fuck with him. It was a realistic enough concern to keep him worrying…

And with that painting there, and the “Babysitter” mercilessly teasing him with random, surgical precision, he found it difficult to think of much else. Before leaving, Destiny had suggested that Dan try to “get some rest” before the evening’s festivities began, and he thought that was probably good advice, but with the alternating rings vibrating against him, and the thoughts on his mind, he was only able to sleep in short, fitful bursts, often punctuated by combination sex dreams/stress dreams about what this “Hearing” was going to entail.

In the first dream, Dan was tied down in the break room of The Tease Club, his limbs stretched wide in “The Chair”, and all five of The Tease Club owners were tickling him mercilessly. Lexi and Destiny were each licking slowly and repeatedly against his exposed armpits while pinching lightly at his sides, giggling at his squirming reactions. Cindi and Trixi were down by his feet, each raking their hands mercilessly against his soles as he wrenched and flexed in insane and meaningless attempts to get free.
Dream 6.jpg
Dream 6.jpg (56.94 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Dominique was at his back, tickling his buttocks and biting gently at his earlobe, where she whispered the same thing over and over and over, driving him mad, “Stop laughing and we’ll let you cum Danny. Stop laughing at we’ll let you cum. Isn’t that what you want? Just stop laughing, that’s all. Stop laughing and we’ll let you cum.” As fingers poked and probed into every inch of his bound and wriggling flesh, he screamed and cackled, and wailed for mercy, but none came. He eventually woke up in a cold sweat, and found that the growing puddle of precum near his leg meant that he had to readjust on the bed again. He looked at the clock to find that it was barely 2:15pm and moaned.

After trying, with a very small amount of success, to calm down, Dan struggled through another intense session in which all five rings began buzzing and squeezing against him at once, this time lasting almost 20 minutes, before they mercifully fell back to a light and constant irritation once more. He tried to calm his mind as much as possible, to relax and let sleep take him again, just trying to get through this torture as quickly as possible.

Eventually, he fell back asleep, and this time spent almost 45 minutes dreaming that he was dangling in bondage, completely naked, over a large inflatable pool full of baby oil, and looking down to watch all five women grind and slid against each other inside, completely naked. As he stared, bug eyed and helpless, they licked and kissed, and fingered and writhed, as their bodies shimmered and glistened in oil. From time to time, one of them would reach up lazily to fondle or stroke at his cock, playing with it slightly, but they otherwise ignored him, kissing and grinding, groping and slurping, licking and rubbing, as he begged again and again, his voice cracking with desperation, to know if he passed, to know if he was going to get to cum.
Dream 5.jpg
Dream 5.jpg (165.67 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Dan finally awoke, screaming so hard in his dream that real noise was coming out of his throat as he burst back to reality, his cock pistoning helplessly against the air as he moaned and writhed through another crescendo from “The Babysitter”. It was 3:30pm now, and he started trying to calm down enough to cat nap through one more burst of this interminable torture: he didn’t know if the dreams were any better, but at least time went faster, and if he had any inkling of how the girls operated, the sleeve that was supposed to unlock between “4 and 5” was probably set to unlock at 4:59 and fifty four seconds, or something like that.

He finally dozed back off, and this time the dream he had shook him to his core, in a way that stayed very much with him when he woke back up. In the dream, he was tied to a table on all fours, resting on his elbows and knees, as Cindi, Trixi, Lexi, and Destiny stroked, kissed, licked and pinched along every inch of his body…except for his cock.

Dominique didn’t take part in the teasing. Instead she stood behind him, wearing a large, thick, purple strap on dildo, attached with a leather harness around her wide hips, and teased the tip of it lightly against the back of his thighs, cooing over and over, “I can make you cum anytime you want Dan…I’m right here, I’m ready, you just have to beg me to fuck you….But no one’s going to touch your cock Danny, and I’m not going to make you cum unless you beg me to…Have you had enough yet? Are you ready to start begging? Do you want me to fuck you Danny? Do you want me to fill you up until you squirt?”
Dream 4.jpg
Dream 4.jpg (52.37 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
When Dan woke up from this dream, he was drenched in sweat, and found himself full of terrifying and confused feelings. Where the hell had that come from? And why was he so hard, so wet at the thought of it? He didn’t want anything like that…did he? Any further thoughts on the matter quickly dissipated as Dan realized that the sleeve had unlocked in his sleep. He ripped his arms free, desperately pulling the extra rings of the accursed “Babysitter” free of his screaming cock.

Then he lay back in relief for a moment, moaning with happiness as the Control Ring itself stopped vibrating and constricting when the rest of the rings were separated from it. After he gained his breath, he stood up carefully, and shuffled downstairs as slowly and safely as he could, looking for the key to the restraints attaching his ankles together as his cock bobbed. He had to hurry: He needed to be at The Tease Club by 6pm, and there was no way in the world he was going to be late for this.

When Dan entered the back door of The Tease Club Sunday evening at around 5:50pm, his heart was racing. He didn’t know if he’d ever truly wanted anything before in his life as much as he wanted this. He entered the back door to find the hallway empty as usual, although there was a note written on Cindi’s now distinct electric blue stationary and taped to the wall which read, “Daniel, get undressed, and find your uniform for tonight in a white box in the Break Room. Put it on, and then come meet us in the main room. And don’t worry darling, we’re the only ones here. ;)”

As always, Cindi’s signature was punctuated with a wet lipstick kiss right over her name. Dan’s cock lurched again, and he started getting undressed as quickly as possible. The wet lipstick on the note was a sudden reminder of what waited for him in the main room as soon as he followed her instructions. After six days of some of the most electrifying, creative, bewildering teasing Dan could imagine, he couldn’t stop thinking about release, and when he moved to the Break Room completely nude, he almost sprinted.

As soon as he entered, he found a large white box lying on the floor in the center of the room, and opened it to find his “uniform”, as Cindi had called it. It took him a moment to realize what he was looking at, and he suddenly flushed with humiliation when he did: there were 5 bands of white fabric about 2 inches tall, and in varying circumferences sitting in the box. It wasn’t until he saw the cufflinks on the smaller 2 bands sitting in the middle, and the snug bow tie attached to the band at the top, that he realized what they were: ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, and a collar.

The cuffs were designed to look like the white dress shirt cuffs that a waiter or magician might wear (minus the rest of the shirt of course), and so were the white dress collar and black bowtie that he strapped snugly around his throat. The cuffs for his legs were a more simple, plain band of white cloth. Each of them fastened with a hard click as he placed them around his neck and each of his limbs, and he found without much surprise that once they were fastened, he couldn’t seem to take them off again.

The effect, he saw in the mirror on the wall, was one that made him look more ridiculously naked than he would have if wearing nothing at all, and it gave him quite a lowly servant appearance. He also noticed that each of the bands was heavier than it seemed it should be, as if they were weighted somehow. He realized nervously that there might be more to this outfit than he thought…but then, after a moment of anxiety and consideration, he realized there was nothing he could do about it either way.

He sighed, resigning himself to his fate (although not without a growing amount of anticipation), and walked back into the hallway. Then, he took his final steps of freedom, and walked through the doors leading into the main hall of The Tease Club. All five of the women were standing or sitting at the stools and tables by the bar, to his right. As soon as he entered, completely naked except for these sleeves and this collar, his cock still locked in Trixi’s Control Ring, the women at the bar all turned to look at him, catcalling and cheering.
Dream 3.jpg
Dream 3.jpg (222.26 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
He blushed instantly, feeling the deep red of his humiliation spreading all the way to his chest, and he winced as he felt his cock twitch again in aroused nervousness. The last time he had walked through this room with all five women inside, he had still been clothed: but tonight, he had not only already been the babbling and begging victim of every single one of them, but was now expected to walk around in this ridiculous mockery of a Chippendales “uniform” (minus the shorts) in front of all of them at once.

He saw without much surprise that the women were all more dressed than he, although to varying degrees. Trixi was leaning against a table, showing off her tight, thin, pale nubile figure, her black hair done up in purple ribbons, wearing nothing but a spaghetti strap, purple cotton tank top (through which her pierced nipples bulged prominently), a tiny black thong, a pair of black and purple striped thigh high socks, and a pair of black high top converse with purple laces. She was smiling as widely as he had ever seen her, and her dark eyes glittered at him through her boxy black glasses.

Destiny was sitting next to her, and Dan saw that she was wearing a skin tight, neck to toe, glittering body stocking which hugged every curve of her like cellophane, just sheer enough that he could see the shadow of a nipple in the center of each massive breast, and a pair of strappy red stiletto heels. She had been in deep conversation with Trixi when he had first walked through the door, and Dan was suddenly very sure they had been talking about his weekend with her. He thought back to the utterly confusing weekend of sexual torture, romance, intimacy, and mind games that Destiny had put him through, and again shuddered at the realization of how GOOD it had all made him feel.

Lexi and Dominique were standing at the bar, and as far as Dan could see, they seemed to have both taken quite well to their newfound friendship since he had helped them resolve their differences on Thursday: when he first walked through the door, Dominique’s tongue had been half way down Lexi’s throat, and her hands had been buried deep in the redhead’s crimson locks. But at the sound of the whoops and cheers from the others, Dominique came up for air and turned to watch Dan enter with a pleased grin.

Dominique was wearing a bright teal sports bra, which stood out in sharp juxtaposition to her bronze skin, a matching pair of high waisted teal cotton thong panties, and a pair of tiny teal stiletto sandals which put her feet entirely on display. Lexi was wearing a very expensive looking black lacy bustier, black silk panties, and a garter belt attached to her dark stockings, along with a pair of black, shiny “fuck me” pumps with red soles. The dark lingerie stood out against her creamy, pale and freckled skin. The two women never fully let go of each other, their fingertips tracing pleasant, slow patterns on each others skin as they giggled and jeered at their new and (almost fully broken in) naked tease slave.
finale 4.jpg
finale 4.jpg (111.39 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Cindi was standing closest to the door, and bounced over to Dan as soon as he entered, her electric blue bangs dancing around her laughing eyes. She was wearing a small black bikini top which barely covered her jiggling, bouncing breasts, and a loose mesh tank top over that, so that her soft and smooth flesh bulged slightly through every tiny square in the mesh fabric. She was also wearing a pair of black booty shorts which barely reached an inch down her thigh, and a pair of red, open toed heels with straps criss crossing up her shapely calf.

“Dan!” she squealed with excitement as she jiggled over to him, pressing herself against him and placing a long wet kiss on his cheek, “You’re finally here! Aren’t you excited to get started?” As she pushed against him, he could feel her massive, almost liquid tits molding against his arm, her sweet and fruity perfume overtook his senses, and he struggled not to moan as his cock suddenly lurched again.

He heard giggles from several of the girls, a reminder of how much every twitch and bounce of his cock was on display for all of them to watch. His face burning, he realized that there was truly going to be no way to hide his arousal from them now. He felt Cindi slide a hand slowly down his chest, until she slowly encircled his cock in her hand. Then she squeezed it for about 3 seconds, just tightly enough that Dan’s breath caught in his throat, before releasing him completely and stepping back.

“Do you like your uniform Dan?” Cindi giggled, staring deeply into his eyes and posing for him as she watched him try to steady himself, “Trixi made it just for you. Aren’t you going to thank her?” As she spoke, the other girls stood up from their respective spots around the bar and began slowly moving towards him. All five of them were looking him right in the eyes, wherever he looked, and all five of them had the same sly smile slowly spreading across their faces.

Dan was suddenly terrified, and was learning the hard way that his fear was doing nothing to slow his arousal…in fact, it seemed to be having the opposite effect on his erection, and his bobbing and bouncing cock head earned another round of giggles from the slowly approaching women. He nodded quickly, and croaked out a meek, “Y-yes I love it Cindi, thank you. Trixi,” he added in a terrified voice, turning to the dark haired tech whiz, “thank you so much for my wonderful uniform…”

The women all continued towards him, each taking a step every three seconds or so (although not all at once), so that he couldn’t shake the feeling that he was being stalked, hunted, cornered. The scene was so incredibly intimidating that he almost instinctually took a step backwards, but he stopped himself, wanting to do nothing to earn their displeasure. The night had barely begun and he was already having trouble thinking clearly.
Finale 11.jpg
Finale 11.jpg (201.83 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Cindi walked around behind him, dragging her nails lightly around his chest and bicep as she clicked slowly around his trembling form, and she spoke loudly so that everyone in the room could hear, “You know Dan, after your confession about the naughty naughty things that those Theta Nu Delta sorority girls put you through in college, Destiny and I sat the rest of the girls down and told them ALL about it. You see, we wanted to make sure that YOU know that WE know how much you still think about it Daniel. How much you play with yourself thinking of those naughty girls dominating you, and bullying you, and teasing you…And since it CLEARLY turns you on so much to think about, we thought we’d remind you of the good old days.”

She moved behind him, stepping out of his line of sight, and he would have followed her with his gaze, but he was still afraid to take his eyes off of the other four gorgeous and slowly approaching women. He felt her soft fingertips slide around his sides, until she was holding his pectoral muscles in each hand, and pulled him close, almost forcefully. He felt her wet lips press against his ear, sucking lightly at the lobe for a moment, before she whispered, “So tonight you’re going to be our little horny, naughty waiter, okay? Just like you were for those dirty, sexy Theta Nu Delta’s.”

She giggled as his cock began to bounce again, “Ooh your naughty cock seems to like that idea Dan!” He gasped as he felt one slide one hand down his belly and back to his hungry shaft, one more encircling it lightly and squeezing several times before letting go. “Does it Dan? Does your naughty cock like the idea of serving us?” she cooed in his ear as she rhythmically squeezed him, and Dan actually let out a whimper. He somehow found his voice, and hissed out a desperate, “Yesssss…”, his voice quavering.

Trixi reached him next, smiling widely as she reached up to tug at his collar and straighten his bow tie. Her eyes sparkled playfully at him, as she added in her shy voice, “Do you know how to make drinks? I hope the answer is yes Dan. Destiny told us all about your cute little “waiter games” with all those naughty sorority sisters. And we thought it might be fun to have ourselves a cute little server while we settle in to the evening’s festivities.” As she did this, Cindi’s gently squeezing fingers left his cock again, leaving him gasping and moaning.

He nodded numbly at the question, in slight relief: he had bartended his way through a few summers in college, and knew his way around a bar well enough to get by at least. The fact that every single one of these women knew everything that he had said in front of Destiny and Cindi on Friday about his college experience being kidnapped and dominated, however, was still settling in, and that fact was suddenly making him feel even more naked than his actual nudity. He felt his deep blush spread to his chest once more, as Destiny approached from the other side, placing a soft but firm hand at the small of his back, and beginning to guide him forward.
Finale 3.jpg
Finale 3.jpg (43.22 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
“Good, Dan!” Destiny said as she pressed against him, cuddling and nuzzling at his neck in an expression of extreme intimacy. He found himself immediately falling back into the deep brown wells of her eyes, and the confusing embers of love in his belly for her grew hotter. As Cindi and Destiny pressed against him, sliding soft, perfumed, round female curves against every inch of him except his raging erection, they simultaneously began maneuvering him towards the bar. The combination of Cindi’s lips pressed against his ear, Destiny’s tits pressed against his chest, and Trixi flounced ahead, her pigtails bouncing, and her round, pale ass wriggling, meant that he barely even noticed he was moving.

Dominique greeted him at the bar with a big hug, her wild curly hair bouncing around her gorgeous face, and she whispered in his ear in that tough girl Bronx accent that he found so attractive, “Thanks for all of your help this week Danny boy.” She kissed wetly agains his lips, and wriggled against him in her teal underwear before continuing, “Things between me and Lexi…well as you can see, they’re going a lot smoother since you had your little “stand your ground moment” the other day.” She giggled, “God you were so cute, trying to fight back. So I owe you one. I hope I get to repay the favor tonight.”

Dan’s mind raced as she released him: Destiny had already promised him after that mind melting and devastating game she had played with him last night that she would vote for him to pass today. Did this mean that he had at least two in his corner? He wasn’t 100% about any of them still, and there was a small part of him that was terrified this whole “Sunday Hearing” was going to be just another horrifying game of teasing, but he really did feel like he had won most of them over. He was less confident in where he stood with Cindi and Trixi, but the only one he was really worried about was…

He turned to look behind him, and found himself eye to eye with Lexi. Her incredible red hair was teased out into a classic elegant wave that fell seductively across her face. Each time she moved slightly, the light hit her hair differently, causing it to shimmer and spark like fiery embers as it cascaded beautifully around her. She had one hand on a cocked hip, and a very unimpressed look in her emerald eyes. “O-oh, hi Lexi,” he stammered out weakly, his nerve (although certainly not his hard on) wilting in her gaze, “H-how are you tonight?”

Lexi ignored the inane question, and continued to stare at Dan cooly as she spoke, her voice dripping with the same deadly confidence which always made him feel so small in her presence, “Destiny and Dominique just told you that you would be serving us our drinks this evening, did she not?” Dan nodded quickly, trying to ignore the soft giggles from the rest of the girls as they watched him, but Lexi just stared at him as if he was an idiot for five seconds or so, before finally sighing, and saying in a pointed voice, “Well Daniel?”
Lexi 25.jpg
Lexi 25.jpg (142.25 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Dan was suddenly very confused, and stared at her blankly, which caused the rest of the girls to again break out into a gale of humiliating giggles. But Lexi continued to stare at him, and seemed to be growing angrier. “My drink, Daniel” she said in a soft yet terrifying voice, and he spun around, desperately searching for her drink so he could bring it to her, his hard cock flapping ridiculously against his body, before Destiny finally giggled and said in a sweet voice, “She wants you to take her drink order and then make it for her, dummy.”

Dan blushed at this, and then hurried around the back of the bar, scurrying to bring Lexi the straight up martini she requested as quickly as possible. Considering his nudity, his terror, and his arousal, he didn’t think he did too badly, but he still felt quite nervous as he rushed back over to her with the drink in hand. As she lifted it to her plump lips experimentally, he felt himself flush with terror that she would find his skills wanting, but she seemed to accept the drink as adequately made, and as soon as the others were sure she was satisfied, they began calling out their orders as well.

The girls made him go to make each of their drinks one at a time, so that he was constantly walking to the bar and back. As he passed each of the girls, who were all gathered around that general area, they would let their fingers graze against his chest and his cock, or pat him lightly on the ass, so that he was constantly weaving in and out of a maze of teasing fingers. Dominique ordered a Whiskey and Coke, Cindi had a Vodka Soda with a lime twist, Trixi was drinking some craft IPA Dan had never heard of, and Destiny wanted a glass of red wine.

By the time each of the women had a drink in their hand, Dan was already panting and leaking profusely, and the constant dull ache of sexual frustration was returning to his lower belly once more. All of these giggling, half naked women, ordering him around, pinching his ass, fondling his arms, and stroking his cock, just enough to keep him feeling crazy…this entire experience was bringing back the feelings of ultimate exposure and helplessness he had first felt in that sorority basement twenty years ago, and a thick, pink, fuzzy, fog of lust was settling over his mind, made it harder and harder to think.

Once the women each had a drink in their hand, they seemed to grow even more confident around him, and Dan struggled to maintain eye contact as both Cindi and Trixi moved in on him, pressing so tightly against his body that he backed up until his ass hit the edge of the bar. “I’m glad you like your uniform,” Trixi giggled, batting her dark eyes at him and licking her deep purple lips, and held her phone up in one hand, “I worked really hard on it. But it’s not just a sexy outfit Dan…do you want to see what else it can do?”

At the question, Dan suddenly remembered thinking how surprisingly hefty and heavy the cuffs and collar had felt when he had first put them on in the Break Room, and began to get even more nervous. Then, as Trixi pressed a button on her phone, Dan instantly felt the cuffs at his wrists pull back and clang against the metal bartop, as if magnetized. Which, it turns out, is exactly what they were.

“Cool right?” Trixi giggled, as Dan struggled fruitlessly to pull his wrists away from the metal surface, “Remote control electromagnets! We can turn each of the cuffs on and off individually anytime. And not only can we latch you to the wall…” She looked down at her phone and pressed another button, and Dan suddenly felt the cuffs latched around his ankles being pulled forcefully together, “We can turn them into hand or leg cuffs anytime- isn’t that great? I showed all the girls how they worked before you got here, so everybody’s ready to have some fun.”

Cindi slid up against his ear and giggled, letting her hand drag up and down his chest as he stood there struggling to move, his wrists glued to the bar, and his ankles bound together, “We’re ready to have some fun Danny…are you? Are you excited that it’s finally Sunday night?” Dan looked at her, his cock bouncing helplessly as all of these women watched, and his head mirrored the movement, nodding helplessly at her beauty, honestly more excited than he’d ever been before in his life.
Finale 5.jpg
Finale 5.jpg (256.27 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Suddenly he felt his left wrist release from the bar top, while his ankles stayed fused together and his right wrist stayed locked in place. He looked around, incredibly disoriented, but saw that all of the girls were holding their phones: he was going to have difficulty even keeping track of who was playing with him at any given time. His cock throbbed again as an increasingly complete and pervasive feeling of helplessness fell over him.

As he reeled, Cindi pushed away from him and began to loudly click her way around to the back of the bar. His eyes followed her ass as she moved, rolling her hips in those tight black booty shorts and giggling pleasantly, and he almost unconsciously began to pivot around on his trapped ankles to keep his eyes on her. Soon, he found himself facing the bar with her on the other side, and he unthinkingly placed his left hand back against the bar top to balance on his bound feet. The instant he was in this position, Dan felt his left wrist latch instantly to the bar once more, and he realized with embarrassment that he was being easily herded like a dumb animal.

Watching the complete and utter certainty of his helplessness wash over his face, Cindi winked at him and reached under the bar, producing a small white box, about 5 inches long and three inches wide, and placing it on the bar top gently. “Well we can’t start having fun until you put on the rest of your uniform Danny. And there’s one more thing that sweet little Trixi made for you to wear today. Do you want to know what it is?”

Dan looked down at the box sitting before him, suddenly terrified. He had electromagnetic hand and leg cuffs locked to his body, a collar around his neck, and a high tech, remote control chastity belt locked around his cock. What else did they have in mind for him? What else were they going to put him through before this night was over? He looked back up at Cindi, and stammered out with a meekness that made her look very pleased, “W-what is it?”

She grinned deeply and lovingly at him, her bright blue eyes dancing, as she stroked the surface of the box playfully with her fingertips. “It’s just something to make sure you’re having as much fun as possible tonight. But you have to wear it for the games to get started. We can’t play with you anymore until you put it on. Don’t you want the games to get started Dan?”

Dan nodded excitedly, watching her fingers lightly trace the edges of the box.”Ya? So you’ll wear it Danny?” He nodded again, feeling even more nervous, and she giggled again, her nose crinkling cutely as she did, “Oooh good! Would you like Dominique and Lexi to help you put it on?” Then, before waiting for him to respond, she lifted the lid with delicate fingers and added, “Or should I say…would you like Dominique and Lexi to help you put it…in?”

Inside the small white box, nestled in a cushion of crushed velvet, was an oddly shaped piece of black rubber, about 4 inches in length: it was almost the shape of a thick fat carrot: it started at a soft point before widening, had three pronounced bulges down it’s slightly conical length (where it was about an inch and a half wide at it’s thickest), and tapered into a small stem before blooming back out into what looked like a handle at its base. As someone who had had very little experience with alternative sexual tools, Dan had no idea what he was looking at, and looked back up at Cindi with terrified confusion.

“Cindi…” he moaned, looking down at the bulbous black rubber, “W-what is this? W-what’s it for? What do you mean, put it…in me?” He heard Trixi giggle somewhere behind him, and say “You don’t know what it is, Dan? Do you want to take a closer look?” He suddenly felt the collar latched around his neck being pulled down towards the bar top with that same undeniable magnetic force.

He flattened his palms against the table and struggled not to give in to the pulling at his neck, but his skinny arms were no match for the laws of physics, and he soon found himself with both his face and wrists pinned against the table inches from this terrifying and mysterious toy, his bare ass sticking out directly behind him. He was becoming increasingly terrified that he knew where that thing was supposed to go, and was bewildered to find his cock growing even harder at the cool breeze he could feel against his exposed anus.
Finale 12.jpg
Finale 12.jpg (107.44 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
He suddenly felt fingernails beginning to drag lightly and playfully against the back of his inner thighs and up to his ass, and Cindi picked up the black toy, and waggled it in his face. “Trixi?” she asked in a soft voice, never breaking eye contact with Dan, “Will you make sure the remote control vibrator is working before Dan puts on the rest of his uniform?” Then, as she dangled the black rubber toy before his eyes, he watched it begin to shake and buzz slightly, cycling through different speeds and patterns. As it danced before his eyes, he felt two pairs of lubed, soft fingers begin to probe between his ass cheeks, spreading them to expose his vulnerable anus to the air.

As he stared at the toy with dawning comprehension, he began to moan, “Oh god Cindi, please no…I-I’ve never had…I’ve never put anything up there before, I don’t know if I can do this, please don’t hurt me…” Cindi cooed in his ear and stroked his face with one hand, almost lovingly, and he saw with relief that Destiny had walked around to the other side of the bar to join her. Destiny leaned forward, her adorable face and huge tits taking up almost his entire field of vision from where he was trapped cheek first against the bar.

Destiny’s hand joined Cindi’s, petting his hair, and she almost whispered, “Don’t worry Dan, we won’t hurt you…it will only feel funny for a second, and then it will feel really good, I promise. Do it for me, okay? Please? I know I worked you up bad this weekend, you sweet horny boy, but I want to make it all up to you today, and I can’t do that until you put on the rest of your uniform.” She leaned even further forward, pressing her soft and full lips wetly against his panting mouth, kissing him several times before looking into his eyes once more. “Okay Dan? Will you do it for me?”

Dan looked up at her from this horrible angle, a puddle of drool starting to leak from the corner of his mouth, dizzy at the sudden taste and smell of Destiny once more, and he nodded, terrified. Then he felt the cold wet sensation of lubricant being squirted between his vulnerable ass cheeks, and felt the return of the fingers probing against his anus. He realized that if he stood on his tiptoes, he could see some of what was happening: almost as if he was looking up through his legs, and he did so in order to watch helplessly as Lexi began to sensuously stroke his taint and cock with oiled fingers, and Dominique took the butt plug and began to lubricate it in the same theatrical way.

As they prepared to penetrate him, he found himself holding his legs together as tightly as he could, in terrified anticipation. That was when Trixi piped up from his left, as if she suddenly had remembered something, “Oh! There’s one more really cool thing about your uniform Dan! See, magnets can attract each other, but they can also repulse each other! Check this out!” Then, he felt his ankles, previously fused together, begin to push strongly away from each other with invisible force as Trixi reverse the polarities on his leg cuffs.
Trixi 19.jpg
Trixi 19.jpg (184.04 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
His feet were pushed almost 3 feet apart before he could comfortably stop spreading his legs, and it felt like there was an invisible cushion of force keeping them separated. His ass suddenly felt even more on display: he was already straining on his tiptoes and arching his back to see what his tormentors were doing to him down there, but now his legs were spread wide, and his anus was wet with lubricant. And he couldn’t deny how rock hard his cock was as he felt Dominique begin to press the plug slowly into his puckering sphincter.

He gasped as he felt himself stretch to accept the butt plug, but Destiny had been right: while there was certainly a sensation of pulling and probing, it didn’t really hurt, and he felt his body hungrily accept the penetration. He moaned as the cone slid in, one bulge of it after another, until he had taken it entirely inside of him, the handle at the base of it resting tightly against his anus. The instant the process was finished, all of the magnets in his cuffs turned off simultaneously, and the girls stepped away as he almost stumbled to his knees from these overwhelming, new sensations.

He stood back up haltingly, as if trying to regain his balance, and found himself gasping and panting almost immediately. He could feel the wet lubricant dripping down his asshole and into his inner thighs. The plug was like a small yet constant source of stimulation inside of him, moving pleasantly around, and his sphincter was trying in vain to close around the stem at the end of the plug, constricting instinctually against it over and over. No matter how he stood, every movement seemed to amplify these sensations, and as he moaned in frustrated arousal, all five of the women burst out into laughter and cheers.

“Danny boy! I’m so proud of you!” Dominique almost yelled, hugging him and wetly kissing him on the cheek as she giggled at his dazed expression, “You just took that right in there, like a little anal champion! What a good, obedient little ass you have!” Her “compliments” made his entire body flush with red again as his skin burned in humiliation, and again he heard the others giggle at how little he could hide his physical reactions. She stepped back from him with a sly, playful grin, and finished her Whiskey and Coke in one gulp, before handing him the empty glass, and giggling “Now, why don’t you go refill my drink for me, Danny boy?”

As he turned to walk back to the bar, he suddenly felt the toy filling his sensitive anus beginning to vibrate, in rising and falling patterns of intensity. The sensation was so alien and new to him that he almost dropped Dominique’s glass, but he steadied himself against a chair with an involuntary moan, and then tried to straighten up and ignore the feeling as much as possible. Trixi and Cindi had burst into giggles as he had almost gone down, and he was again struck by how constant and inescapable the humiliation and helplessness of the evening was for him.

After he returned with Dominique’s new drink, the vibrations in his anus stopped immediately once more. All of the women were talking to each other, and all had their phones out: it was impossible for him to tell who was playing with him using this infernal vibrating anal intrusion at any given time. He stood there awkwardly, as the girls amused themselves in conversation with each other, completely ignoring Dan for the next few minutes.
Dominique 22.jpg
Dominique 22.jpg (22.22 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Then, after they had all eventually settled into various conversations, Cindi told him to go back to the bar and to start walking around with a cheese tray that was in the mini fridge under the counter. The instant he complied, walking back to the bar to look for it, the butt plug began vibrating again, and again, as soon as he walked back with the plate of cheese, crackers and fruit in one hand, the sensations stopped one more. Again, he walked around being generally ignored except for the foot he was carrying as the girls talked, this time for almost 10 minutes, and then several of the girls ordered another round of drinks.

As soon as he took and order and began walking back to the bar, the vibration started back up again every time. And each time he came back with whatever they had demanded of him, the vibrations stopped again. He was starting to understand the game, even if he wasn’t happy about it: if you want to escape the constant maddening teasing, be quick about your duties. The constant vibrating made it very difficult to think straight, but he struggled desperately to get every drink order as exact as possible.

All week he had been the constant focus of attention whenever he was in the room with these women, and as much as that was terrifying, he had also grown used to it. The way the women were almost completely physically ignoring him now however, was extremely unnerving, but the constant, maddening vibrations from deep within his pelvis, and the constant constricting of his sphincter around the stem of the plug meant that he was rock hard and leaking anyway.

The more the pleasant vibration against his prostate increased, the more he wanted to make sure that he was doing everything he could to stay on their good side, no matter how much he felt like a piece of meat on display. He was almost at the finish line: he just had to make it through the next couple of hours.

The women didn’t seem to be concerned with how much he was struggling to keep each and every one of them happy: he often found himself being pulled in multiple directions at once. Trixi soon took to hanging out behind the bar, and asking his complex and intricate questions about his experience wearing “The Babysitter” while he made drinks, desperately trying to remember exactly what the others had just ordered. Any time he ignored her questions for too long, or his answers didn’t satisfy her, she would increase the vibration settings in his butt plug again. After a few trips behind the bar, he saw that she had slid a hand down the front of her black cotton thong, and was playing with herself idly as she talked to him and experimented with his vibration settings.

Destiny stood around the side of the bar, and made him stop every time he walked by, leaning down to “clean him off”, which amounted to licking his cock head slowly of its dripping precum for 10- 20 seconds before letting him continue on his way. “Naughty Danny!” She giggled each time, as she spread her full lips around his hungry cock head and swirled her tongue against it just enough to make him even crazier, “If you stopped leaking so much, I wouldn’t have to clean you off like this!” Each time he walked past again, she would slide her lips further and further down his cock when she did this, until she was outright deep throating him slowly 2-3 times every time he walked by to make another drink.
Finale 5.jpg
Finale 5.jpg (256.27 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Dominique poked and tickled at him whenever he passed her, making him squirm and struggle not to spill whatever drinks or food he was carrying, while playfully warning him to be careful. He learned quickly not to try to run away or react at all: if he showed any signs of fear or giggling she would make him stop and “test” him harder, all the while smiling at him through her wild, bouncing brown curls. Instead, to avoid her most maddening treatments, he quickly learned that he had to stand still and let her have her way with him: he had to let her slowly slide her fingers along his nipples, and the backs of his knees, and his buttocks, dragging her long nails playfully against his skin, watching him shake and struggle not to laugh or wince, until she was satisfied and let him continue.

Cindi was sitting near the center of the room, and whenever he got close to her, she would stop him, lightly stick one stiletto heel in the air, and roll it playfully at the ankle in his face until he was shaking. Then she would stroke her foot lovingly against each side of his face once, and allow him to kiss each of her ten toes once, before dismissing him. Each time she did this, the instant her toe made contact with his lips, her other heel reached forward to push down lightly against his leaking cock, putting the pressure of her sharp heel firmly against his throbbing shaft, assuring that Destiny would have plenty to “clean off” of him the next time he passed Destiny.

But it was Lexi would was the most nerve wracking. Whenever he didn’t return quickly enough for her liking (which was often, considering the gauntlet that the others were putting him through), or if he ended up spilling some of her drink on the way to her (which again, thanks to Dominique, became more and more likely), or really did anything at all to displease her, Lexi would take him over her knee, and spank him. At her orders, facing away from the other giggling women, he bent over her knee again and again, exposing the rubber handle sticking out of his rectum and feeling his face burn wildly with embarrassment.
Finale 6.jpg
Finale 6.jpg (123.36 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
Each time, she also positioned his cock between her firm pale thighs and squeezed them together as he got into position each time, causing him to gasp as she locked him in place. Then, she would spank him ten times, with light, almost playful impacts against each alternating cheek, and taking about three to five seconds between each slap. She was never exactly the same in her timing, and he soon found the quiet anticipation of the next slap against his bare bottom to be almost as arousing as the spanking itself. The vibrations emanating from the toy in his anus never stopped during this, and Dan found himself being pushed closer and closer to sexual insanity.

Lexi often continued her other conversations with whoever she was talking to as she spanked him, and the mundane idleness with which she treated the experience made it even more embarrassing for him. Each slap against his ass was more humiliating than painful, and while he felt his flesh warm at the impact of her palm, the sensation was actually quite pleasant. But each impact was also a confusingly pleasant reminder of the foreign object inside of his anus.

The girls simply refused to give him their drink orders more than one at a time, and soon his bare ass was a warm red color as he tried to constantly navigate this minefield of teasing, his cock leaking with both precum and Destiny’s saliva. There were no clocks in the room, and time was becoming a bit of a blur to Dan as he again and again braved this gauntlet of teasing women, but he guessed that he lasted for about an hour of this treatment, acting as nothing more than a naked sexual party toy for these glamorous women, before he finally cracked.

As he bent over Lexi’s knee for another humiliating spanking, this time for leaking too much precum near her table as he served her, he gasped as she positioned his cock between her legs, and suddenly struggled to stand up, pushing away from her and sputtering out in a desperate and panicked voice, “No! N-no more please, FUCK! Please Cindi, Destiny, one of you please, this thing in my ass is driving me crazy and I can’t think and I need it please I can’t take this any more, please I need to cum…I’ve tried to be so good, and I’ve waited all week, I’ll do anything, PLEASE!”

His voice was cracking with desperation as he began to babble, the words coming out of him like a flood rushing through a broken dam. He actually backed away in real fear now, suddenly more desperate than he had ever been in his life to FINALLY achieve release and end this maddening, incessant teasing. In his overwhelmed, overstimulated panic, it didn’t occur to him until much later that this was the first time he had ever ACTUALLY tried to run from his captors, to actually physically escape, but it made no difference this late in the game.
Finale 13.jpg
Finale 13.jpg (267.99 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
After 2 or 3 stumbling steps back away from Lexi, Dan fell backwards into Destiny and Dominique, who put down their drinks to begin pawing at him and leaning in to kiss at his neck. He struggled to break free, suddenly empty of all logic, all reason, all sentient thought except his need to spurt, to erupt, to CUM. But he suddenly felt his wrists being drawn forcefully together behind him and his ankles pulled back together with the same magnetic attraction he had experienced at the bar. He teetered, and began to fall, collapsing back into the voluptuous and soft women tormenting him.

Dominique was standing almost entirely at his back, and he felt her press warmly against him as she kissed at his ear, sliding her cool soft hands around his hips and down to his cock before he could stop her. Destiny took a step around the side of Dan and leaned in to begin kissing him deeply, her full soft lips sealing against his, and her tongue probing playfully into his mouth. The soft, almost liquid warmth of her was such a relief, as she pressed her huge natural tits against him, that he felt his legs start to turn to jelly as his cock pulsed in time with his heartbeat, and he moaned out in wild, helpless, hopeless abandon.

He heard the click of approaching heels, and broke free of Destiny’s kiss for just long enough to see Lexi strutting towards them with a look of hungry anticipation in her flashing emerald eyes. She was removing her lacy black bustier as she did so, dropping it to the floor, and letting her freckled, round breasts bounce perkily with every step towards him. Suddenly, she descended on him as well, and he felt her slide one hand past Dominique’s to gently palm his aching scrotum, and the other up to his chest to begin pinching almost painfully at his hard nipples.

As he felt his body fall limp under this assault, he felt the magnetic force holding his wrists together cease once more (although his ankle’s stayed fused), and he felt soft, feminine hands grab him by each of his wrists. Destiny guided his left hand against her round, juicy ass, and breathed, “Grab it Dan. Grab my ass now.” As he happily did so, he felt Lexi take his other hand and press it firmly against her soft, pale breast, arching her back to rub her hard pink nipple against his palm. “Ooooh” she moaned, as she began to lick at his neck, “that’s it Daniel, play with my tits…Mmmm good boy…” Dominique continued to press against him from behind, and she slightly stroked and squeezed at his cock as he felt his knees go weak and his legs give out entirely.

If it wasn’t for the three young, soft, nubile bodies pressed against him, he might have crumpled to the floor, but instead he suddenly felt his feet being lifted off the ground as the sensations against his cock, his nipples, his mouth, and his ears continued. He opened his eyes, disoriented, drooling from his lip lock with Destiny, and feeling like he was floating, to find that he actually was: he was being literally carried across the room by these three women as they toyed with him. He looked back to the bar to see Cindi and Trixi standing there with wide smiles on their faces, watching as he was carried helplessly across the room.
Cindi 20.jpg
Cindi 20.jpg (85.57 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
“The others are going to entertain you for a while while we get one of our last big surprises ready, okay Dan?” Cindi called out with a giggle, waving to him sweetly as if saying a romantic goodbye at a train station, “I hope you have fun! We’ll be back to play with you soon!” Trixi tapped her phone, and Dan felt the sudden undulating vibrations against his prostate begin once more. This time the sensation was incredibly low, serving only to inflame his already overwhelming need, and he squirmed in the arms of the other women. Then Trixi wiggled her fingers at him, and turned to follow Cindi back to the Dressing Rooms.

It was hard to tell in the haze of perfumed flesh, soft fluffy hair, wet slurping tongues, and probing stroking fingers that carried him, but he realized after a few moments that they were taking him past the Champagne rooms in the back of the club now, and he finally realized where he was being taken. It seemed that tonight’s big finale was going to take place in the VIP room where Dan had first brought Lexi and Dominique’s feud to an end, a place they had both simply called “The Bedroom”.
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease Toy Orientation 6 of 6: The Sunday Hearing

Post by subzerowriter »

This onslaught of teasing had taken the sudden fight out of him, but not the constant throbbing of his cock or the aching in his scrotum, and he searched for Destiny’s face in the mass of flesh surrounding him, lifting him, as he began to moan out the word “Please” over and over in a desperate and straining voice. He pistoned his hips weakly, failing in both his attempt to press his leaking cock against something, and his attempt to escape the maddening, teasing, vibrating pleasure that was emanating throughout his body from his anus. As out of his mind as he was with lust, all he knew was that Destiny made him feel safe, that she would protect him, that she promised she would vote for him to pass.

He finally found her eyes, her deep, loving, liquid eyes, and she looked at him with condescending adoration, “Awww Danny, you’re doing so good. We’re almost there now, okay? It’s just a little while more before the vote.” She smiled sweetly, and he felt a hand caressing his cheek as she giggled, “Just be patient now…No complaining, okay? You don’t want to annoy the others before voting do you?” As he nodded, terrified at the idea that that might happen, he felt himself being lowered onto the same bed that Dominique and Lexie had tortured him in on Thursday.

As they each stepped back, letting their hands and their bodies slip away from him, he saw that the bed was no longer decorated in the rubber, industrial sheets and pillow cases that it had been sporting the last time he was here: no, apparently when The Tease Club was closed, Dan warranted the nice linens. The sheets were soft and silky, and made of overlapping patterns of black and red satin and velvet that slid deliciously against his sensitive bare skin. He sunk comfortably into the mattress as he felt the soft fabric swaddle his ass, still slightly sore from the repeated paddlings he had received earlier.

Dominique giggled as he fell limply against the bed, his limbs splaying out, too overwhelmed to regain control of his motor functions, and spoke softly as she began to busy herself by Dan’s feet, at one corner of the huge (at least 8 foot wide) four post bed, “You know, Lexi and I never really thanked you properly for how much you helped us work out our differences the other night. We’ve been fucking each other quite a lot since that night. Usually a few times a day. I like that sharp tongue of hers a lot more this way, hehe…Does that excite you Dan?” The sound of her soft, purring voice, juxtaposed against that deep tough girl Bronx accent that he loved so much, made him actually whimper, and he writhed as he watched Lexi and Destiny strut around the bed to two of the other corners.

Dominique stroked his foot slightly, causing him to titter a nervous giggle, but he was too weak with arousal to escape her grasp. Mercifully, however, her grip tightened as she pulled his leg towards her, and the tickling lessened (at least for now, his terrified mind whispered). Dominique continued in that same purring voice as she did so, “Oh what a naughty boy, leaking and twitching while you think about all the sex I’ve been having with my new friend…It’s been a lot of fun, you know, Dan: we’ve gone down on each other quite a lot, and…” She giggled softly before continuing, “Well, as I guess you probably already know, Lexi is REALLY good with her fingers.”

“And I’ve been repaying the favor with my very large strap on collection!” She cooed at Dan, before winking and tickling lightly at his foot again. But this time, he found that his limb was bound in place somehow, and that he was unable to escape, unable to move away from her, as she giggled, “And when I say the strap on collection is “very large”, I do mean in several ways, Danny boy…maybe if you’re good, I’ll show it to you one day. Do you think you would like that?”

His butt cheeks clenched at the question, but this only caused the condition of his overstimulated sphincter to worsen, and pulled that maddening, probing sensation deeper inside of him. He wasn’t sure what he wanted anymore. He lifted his head slightly to see what they were doing, and saw that there were short cords tied around the base of each thick bedpost, which ended in short, wide, and heavy looking metallic bolts. The cords themselves were tied with a thick black woven rope, wrapped around each ornate wooden post with an adjustable knot, and Dan noticed for the first time that along the ornate design carved into the four posters of the bed were deep grooves to hold these cords in place.

For a moment, he noticed that there were five of these deep grooves along each post, spaced evenly in horizontal stripes, leading all the way up to the bed’s pornographically mirrored ceiling. But then his attention was diverted as each of the girls began attaching the metal bolts at the end of each cord to his wrist and ankle cuffs, using those electromagnets to lock him in place, before tugging the cords tight against the bed, and leaving him in the same helpless, face up starfish position he had been in the last time he was here.

Then, as if she were made of liquid, Dominique began to climb onto the bed, a predatory glow in her eyes as she softly purred, “I suppose you probably noticed that Lexie and I were sort of getting a little into each other by the end of our night with you. Did you notice that Dan? Well things got even sexier after you left…” She looked at him with those wide, deep chocolate eyes, beneath a halo of bouncing brown curls, and she pulled herself up his body until she was straddling his hips, his cock pressed pleasantly down and back so that it rested against the curve of her impressive asscrack.
Finale 16.jpg
Finale 16.jpg (56.96 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
He nodded shakily, and she giggled, wriggling against him. He was starting to feel very light headed, and moaned as Dominique leaned backwards, so that the curve of her succulent ass pushed even more deliciously against his cock. As he moaned, trying to turn the sounds bursting out of him into human pleas for mercy, he felt the vibrations against his rectum increase again.

Despite his bondage, Dan bucked his hips as hard as he could in an attempt to escape the sensation, but again that only made it worse: each piston forward of his hips pressed his ass cheeks together, causing the invasive rubber inserted within him to probe and press as it vibrated nonstop. And the more he struggled, the more his sphincter tightened and loosed wildly around the handle in an attempt to expel something he couldn’t escape. Tears began to roll down his cheeks as he moaned again, looking desperately at Dominique for mercy.

Instead, of mercy however, he found only amusement on her face. “Awwwww Danny Boy what’s wrong? You’re doing such a good job tonight! Aren’t you having fun? Do you like that yummy naughty toy up your butt? Do you Danny. C’mon, tell Auntie Dom the truth now, it’s okay…” His cheeks burned with humiliation, but he couldn’t deny how he felt, and he nodded, shaking wildly. The instant he did so, the vibrations coursing through him sped up again, and she bit her lip to keep from laughing as she purposely ground down on his hips, limiting his struggles as he gasped and strained.

As Dominique rode his bucking body, he moaned with overwhelmed sexual ecstasy and agony, panting wildly, and he finally found his voice for a moment. “DOMINIQUE!!!!” he blurted out in a screaming, cracked and desperate voice, “Please oh my fucking god, PLEASE! I have to cum! Please touch my cock, Dominique PLEASE! W-when is the vote?? I can’t take any more of this…” But his voice died off as he saw Destiny climb onto the bed on his left, her massive breasts threatening to burst free of her sheer and sparkling body stocking, dragging with liquid smoothness against the satin sheets.
Finale 17.jpg
Finale 17.jpg (227.69 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
He expected Destiny to descend on him, but instead, to both his excitement and despair, she slid her body against DOMINIQUE’s, stroking the Puerto Rican beauty’s thighs with her own soft hands, and pressing her lips against Dominique’s elegant neck. Then Lexi climbed on the bed to his right, her cruel green eyes flashing beneath a bob of fiery red hair, looking directly at Dan as she did the same, sliding her pale, freckled fingers up Dominique’s tight belly, and wriggling them towards her dark, erect nipples.

“Oh Dan!” the curly haired Goddess chuckled, smiling at the pleasant sensations of Destiny and Lexi pressing against her, “We’re not voting for at LEAST another hour! We still have a lot to do before then! I just told you, I still have to thank you for helping me and Lexi get together!” She looked down at Lexi, who was kissing sensuously up her shoulder, and leaned in to kiss her back. Dan watched helplessly, his cock pressing against Krista’s ass as his own vibrated with inescapable sensation. The two women kissed deeply and passionately, moaning as their hands and tongues stroked each other.

Dan knew he shouldn’t interrupt…but had she just said another HOUR??? His cock pulsed again against her warm and wide bottom, and his arousal overrode his logic as he gasped out, “Another hour? Dominique, I thought by thanking me, you meant with your vote…W-what is this?” Destiny took Dominique’s hand and slid it gently down her massive tits and between her thighs, licking at Dominique’s ear and gasping as the curly haired, bronze skinned East Coast goddess began to finger her, all the while looking directly at Daniel.

“This IS your thank you, Danny boy! See I know dirty little boys like you like to watch when girls like us play with each other. So we thought we could show you all the fun sexy times that you’ve helped set in motion!” As she spoke, she began to shimmy out of her teal panties, wriggling atop of Dan as she did so, and he gasped as he saw the other two women doing the same. “Cindi and Trixi don’t really like to play this way, but Destiny said she’d LOVE to help us express our appreciation.” She giggled again, watching Dan’s bug eyed expression. “Isn’t that nice of us?”

She continued to stare at him, clearly expecting a reply, and a single tear rolled down his cheek as he nodded, his lip trembling. Dominique giggled, and suddenly the vibrations and probing coming from his tortured anus increased again, causing him to let out a quavering moan that barely sounded human. Then, he watched as all three women began to engage in some of the most lurid, theatrical, and sensual sapphic three way acts that he could possible imagine, directly on top of him.
Finale 15.jpg
Finale 15.jpg (259.11 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
Destiny, Dominique, and Lexi, now all completely nude except for their heels, each dropped their silky, warm, moist panties onto Dan’s throbbing and leaking cock, and began pawing at each other. Dan moaned wildly, straining desperately against his restraints as Lexi parted her ruby red lips to take Destiny’s dark swollen nipple into her mouth. He howled and pleaded as Dominique spread her thick legs and let Destiny begin to kiss lightly at her inner thighs, higher and higher. He sobbed and shook as he watched Lexi’s cute freckled ass bounce inches from his face as Dominique lightly fingered her, her fingertips swirling against Lexi’s swollen lips beneath a tuft of red pubic hair. But the girls completely ignored him.

No eye contact. No “Hi Dan!”s or giggles. It was like he was an object, a part of the furniture, for them to fuck each other on. After being the center of attention (for better or for worse) all week, he found the experience incredibly disorienting, and he found himself ridiculously wanting to ask if they were mad at him, if he had done something wrong. He stifled these impulses of course, but the fact that he even had them was bewildering.

And just because they weren’t paying attention to him, doesn’t mean that they were ignoring his body. A pair of tits, or a few soft stroking fingers, or dangling, feathery, tickling hair seemed to be sliding against his cock at all times. And when his screams and pleas for mercy got REALLY loud, one of them would position their legs around his head, pressing their wet, swollen lips against his face in order to otherwise occupy his tongue. In the sea of limbs and hair, and tits, and wet licking tongues Dan lost track a bit, but he thought that he licked each of the woman to orgasm at least once as they brought each other to climax on top of him again and again.

Destiny crushed Dan’s head between her massive chocolate thighs as she came against his face, humping his tongue like it was a dildo and panting wildly: it was the first time she had orgasmed in front of him and her ferocity left him reeling. Lexi’s climax was much more refined, but she still moaned deeply and gutturally as she pistoned her hips against his face while kissing Dominique and letting Destiny lick at her tits. Even this level of abandon from the constantly poised Lexi was almost overwhelming to Dan as he desperately moved his tongue to continue to placate them.
Finale 19.jpg
Finale 19.jpg (211.65 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
Time became a blur as he found himself watching, licking, begging, licking, watching, over and over, again and again, as the women surrounding him squealed out repeatedly in orgasmic bliss. After a while, he was begging and sobbing anytime his lips were free, and he continued to struggle with Herculean might against the bonds holding him down, but the magnets held fast, and he continued to lie there, trapped in a never ending torment of orgiastic pleasure, until finally Cindi and Trixi mercifully entered the room.

The others seemed to take this as a sign that the time for Dan’s “Thank you” was over, and they crawled off of his body, falling down around him, naked and sweating, each of them grinning widely with sexual satisfaction. He was much less satisfied, but sweating just as hard, and his face was smeared with the juices of all three of them. Cindi giggled as she walked in, and Dan saw that she and Trixi, like the rest of The Tease owners now, were nude.

“Oooh it looks like Trixi and I missed quite the party, huh Dan? Have you been having fun?” Her blue eyes twinkled as she smiled at him, and after being ignored for so long by the others, he felt himself melt a little, and smile weakly at her teasing. In spite of how frustrated he was, and how stained his cheeks were with tears, he nodded, and knew he was telling the truth. And again, as he looked from her shining smile to her massive, heaving tits, to her round, firm ass, he felt something like love swell in his heart for her.

As Cindi and Trixi walked more completely into the room, Dan saw with a bit of confusion that Cindi was carrying what looked like a DVD remote, and Trixi was carrying two massive bowls of popcorn. “Did we give you guys enough time to scratch all your itches?” she asked giggling, “Are you all ready for movie time?” The other three all cheered at this, and each leaned towards a different post of the bed, adding enough slack to his restraints that he could sit up slightly. Then, all five of the women congregated around the head of the bed, surrounding him.

As they settled in around him, he felt their hands slide against his chest, pulling him backwards against them. As they did this, Trixi pressed a button on the remote, and suddenly a large blue square of light appeared on the white, bare wall opposite them. “There must be a light projector hidden above the ceiling of the bed” he realized suddenly. As he tried to get his bearings, and figure out exactly what was going on, Cindi and Trixi passed out the popcorn bowls.
Finale 14.jpg
Finale 14.jpg (32.63 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
Then Cindi began running her fingers through Dan’s slightly damp hair, scratching lightly and pleasantly at his scalp with her long nails, and Trixi pressed play on the remote. Instantly, the blue square on the wall turned black, and then the scene faded in as Dominique began loudly munching on popcorn as she cuddled against Dan’s right armpit, and Trixi and Destiny began playfully throwing pieces of popcorn at each other across the bed while giggling.

As sweet, romantic music played, a montage of the images and videos that Cindi had first sent him on Monday night began to play, reminding him directly of the power all five of them held over him, and the reason he was a prisoner to the Control Ring locked around his cock. His cheeks blushed wildly as the girls cheered and catcalled at every image of Dan’s desperate, begging face, and his hard, swollen member. They laughed uproariously as the videos that they had taken of him began to play, bringing back scenes that Dan had almost forgotten by now: begging Cindi to take his cock in her mouth, fainting in exhaustion as she titty fucked him, sucking her toes, fingering her in bondage, being smothered by her massive tits.

Each image re-enflamed the passion in his throbbing member. But then, to his shock and absolute terror, something began to happen that he hadn’t been expecting: NEW images and videos began to play.

As his stomach plummeted, the camera faded in on a video of Dan locked in the Exoskeleton in the Break Room, a pair of hot pink panties strapped over his face as Lexi stroked his cock and Trixi fucked herself with a dildo. Even over the background music that had been edited in (still absurdly sweet and romantic), everyone in the room could hear Dan’s cracking, desperate voice as he begged and cried in the video. He turned his head to look up at Trixi, and she gave him a wicked grin, giggling, “I really did think it was funny that you never asked how we got those pictures on Monday, Dan. There’s hidden cameras in every room of this club. A girl can’t be too careful in this line of work, after all.”

He felt Cindi’s fingers, still stroking idly at his scalp as he leaned back against her naked body, tighten in a slight warning against his hair, and she whispered, “Pay attention to the movie Daniel. Trixi put a lot of work into this after all.” He turned back to the screen, feeling himself go numb as he tried to remember every humiliating and mortifying thing that the women had done to him throughout this hellish week of sexual torment. But he needn’t have bothered: even if he didn’t remember everything, Trixi’s montage brought everything back in stark high definition.

The scene soon shifted and now the Dan projected on the wall was strapped to The Chair in the Break Room as Dominique ground her bare ass against his face and tickled at his helpless, upturned feet. Destiny and Cindi whooped wildly at this, and Trixi reached across Dan’s torso to give Dominique a congratulatory high five as they watched the scene. He was still processing the horrifying implications of them recording EVERY thing they had done to him, but he couldn’t help but feel humiliated further by the way his torture was being presented as a group activity to celebrate.
Finale 25.jpg
Finale 25.jpg (33.43 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
Until now he had at least been able to tell himself that maybe they weren’t telling each other everything, that maybe Lexi didn’t know exactly how much Dan hated being tickled, for example, and that Trixi didn’t know everything yet about what the Theta Nu Delta’s had done to him in college. But now it was becoming increasingly apparent that each of them knew EVERYTHING. The nakedness he had felt all night was nothing compared to this feeling. He had had no idea how truly helpless he was to escape these devious, brilliant women.

The scene projected on the wall shifted again, this time running through the highlights of Dominique and Lexi’s “competition” with Dan in this very bed, and Lexi actually leaned across Dan’s bound body, to kiss Dominique as they relived a moment that they both clearly saw as very romantic. The others allowed this for a few seconds, but then began throwing popcorn, and playfully calling out “down in front!”, until they broke their kiss and leaned back to watch the show.

As the Lexi and Dominique on screen began to wrap themselves against each side of a helpless Dan’s stretched out body, grinding against him, the Lexi and Dominique who were actually in bed with him began to stretch their legs, and slowly wriggle one foot each down his bare torso, inching closer and closer to his cock. He began panting heavily again, and in response, Destiny and Cindi each slid a soft finger and thumb against his bare nipples, and began squeezing them playfully. Then, just as Lexi and Dominique’s soft toes reached the root of his cock, he felt the butt plug in his rectum begin vibrating wildly.

The vibrations were much stronger than anything he had experienced all night, and combined with the fingers playing with his nipples, and the toes stroking lightly at his cock, he became overwhelmed again, shaking wildly and moaning unintelligibly. But he was silenced immediately by a chorus of stern shushes, and by the time the scene changed to Destiny’s latex nun interrogation on Friday, he was jerking and shaking like jelly, a strand of drool dripping down the side of his face, and his cheeks streaming with tears of frustration.
Finale 27.jpg
Finale 27.jpg (49.68 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
As Dan cycled again through every mind melting game that Destiny had subjected him to this weekend, this time as spectator of his own descent into madness, he struggled with every iota of his being to stay silent, to sit patiently, to ignore (as much as humanly possible) the soft, perfumed, curvaceous woman stroking and rubbing against every inch of him and the vibrations teasing his anus. “The vote must be next” he said to himself desperately, “It’s got to be…I-I just need to hold out a little longer…I can do this…”

When the video finally ended, Destiny, Lexi and Dominique broke into cheers and applause, congratulating Trixi on a fantastic editing job, and each other on amazing performances. But Cindi climbed off the bed and walked outside for a moment. When she came back in, she had a look of extreme solemnity on her face, which seemed slightly ridiculous juxtaposed against her nudity, and she was holding a silvery DVD disc in one hand. As the others saw her walk back in, they immediately grew quiet and serious as well, and the vibrations of his butt plug ceased completely. Dan suddenly felt very nervous: he had no idea what was coming next, but it seemed important.

Cindi climbed onto the foot of the bed, and sat on her knees, facing him and holding the disc in both hands before her. She stared at him quietly for a moment, and Dan momentarily began to worry that he was expected to say something, but then she looked deeply into his scared eyes with her piercing blue ones, and spoke.

“Dan,” she began, and this time her voice was no longer throaty with lust or purring with sensuality: it WAS serious, but there was a warmth to it too that he found hard to identify. “I asked Trixi to take all of the audio and video footage we have of you from this week, and to put ALL of it on this DVD. I also instructed her to burn one copy only, and delete all of the original files from her hard drive when she was finished.” She looked at Trixi for a moment, smiling, “Trixi? Did you follow all of those orders? Are there any other copies of Dan’s…adventures with The Tease Club girls hidden away anywhere?”

Trixi looked down at Dan, and he saw that her dark eyes, normally cruel with sadistic pleasure, were serious now too. “I followed your orders to the letter Cindi. The DVD in your hand is the only evidence left of Dan’s time here with us.” She looked purposefully at him as she said this, and he felt the truth of it in her voice. His eyes crawled back to the silvery disc in Cindi’s hands, again wondering exactly where this was going.

Cindi continued, now very sure that she had his attention, “I brought these beautiful, wonderful women together with one goal in mind Dan: to celebrate our mutual love of brutal, merciless, loving cock teasing. And all of us have decided that you are the boy we want to tease. And we think you WANT to be that boy. Our helpless, little, horny, personal toy to fuck with however we want. All of us love the power we have over you Daniel. But this only works if YOU love the power we have over you as well.”

She held up the DVD for him, letting it gleam in the light as his eyes followed it, and she continued, “Now, I know that when we first met, you probably wouldn’t have gone for this kind of thing. But I hope me and my friends have shown you how much fun it can really be to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh. And besides,” she giggled, “Destiny tells me that you two had QUITE a lovely little conversation regarding how much you actually seem to be enjoying this whole experience. Have you been giving that little talk a lot of thought, Daniel?”
Cindi 2.jpg
Cindi 2.jpg (33.63 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
Her eyes danced with laughter as he stared down at her, nodding his head as his face turned beet red once more. “Good!” she said with a pleased tone in her voice, “Because you’re about to make a very important decision. Normally we don’t let Tease Toys make ANY decisions while we’re playing with them, of course, but, well… this is really a decision only you can make. You see, in a minute, I’m going to release you from your restraints, and I’m going to hand you this DVD. And that’s when you’re going to make a choice.”

As she continued, she moved further up the bed, until her knees were pressed up against his inner thighs, “If you want, you can break this in half, as soon as I hand it to you. We won’t have any more power over you. If you do that, you’ll be free to go immediately: Trixi will remove the control ring, and your uniform, I’ll grab your clothes, and you can go home and jerk off to your little heart’s content…”

“BUT!” she exclaimed, and her eyes suddenly grew stern, “You will never be allowed to step foot on these premises, or speak to any of us for any reason, every again. None of us will touch you again, look at you again, talk to you again for the rest of your life. That’s choice number one…” Her smile began to slowly widen again as she continued, “But I’m a much bigger fan of choice number two, which is this: you hand that DVD right back to me, and admit to yourself that you want to be here. If you stay with us Daniel, we’re going to have all the power. You will belong to all of us, completely, and you will be our toy, to use however we see fit.”

Her smile was wide and hungry now, and she slid her thighs against each other slightly as she continued, “It’s not going to get any easier than this week Dan. This will be your new life. And if you hand that DVD back to me, you’ll belong to us for five years. That will be the length of your employment contract at the club. You will belong to us mind, body, and soul.” As she spoke, he suddenly felt the tension against each of his limbs go slack, and he realized that the magnets in his wrists and ankles had been freed. He moved experimentally, and found that none of the women chastised him for doing so. He sat up for the first time since he had first been carried back here, feeling dizzy and suddenly terrified at the responsibility he was being given.

She extended the DVD and handed it to him. He stared down at it, seeing his own face, twisted and distorted in the squiggly reflective surface of the disc: He didn’t recognize what he saw. Cindi continued to whisper, her voice growing husky and throaty with desire once more, “You’ll come in for a shift every day. And starting next week, you’ll have 3 hours of entertainment duties every night after your shifts too, don’t forget! And you’ll spend the weekend with a different girl every week, panting and begging as we play with you, and tease you, and trick you, and laugh at you. And if you’re very very good, and very very well behaved, maybe at the end of the week, you’ll get to cum. And that will be your life. Every day. Every week. For the next five years. Licking us. Fucking us. Amusing us. Is that what you want, Daniel?”

He looked back up at her, his lip quivering in terror at the things he was considering. “W-will you at least tell me how you’re all voting this week, Cindi? Before I decide?” She giggled at this, shaking her head regretfully, her electric blue bangs bouncing prettily across her face. “Aww I’m sorry Dan, but we all talked about it, and we decided that would just tempt you to say yes just so you could cum right now! And we want to make sure that you really REALLY want this. So you aren’t going to know until after you say yes, okay? After this moment, there’s no backing out. This is your last chance to get off the ride. You need to agree to the terms and conditions before we play the game, okay? THEN you’ll get to find out exactly what we have in store for you tonight.”
Cindi 21.jpg
Cindi 21.jpg (66.7 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
He stared back down at his face’s distorted, unrecognizable reflection in the surface of the DVD, and his mind reeled. Five years of this? And she was going to make him agree before he even knew if he had finally earned the orgasm he had been craving for days? He flexed his fingers slightly, experimentally, and he saw the disc bow slightly under the pressure as he considered the cost of freedom. As he did so, however, a montage of his life before meeting these beautiful women flashed before his eyes: days devoid of sex, devoid of joy, devoid of color, devoid of LIFE.

And then he began to think about that electrifying, desperate, inescapable feeling of FINALLY being alive that he had felt since he was first pushed down onto the couch in Cindi’s dressing room a week ago. And the feeling of each of these gorgeous, intoxicating, terrifying women pressing against every inch of him. He thought about his evening on the town with Destiny, and the earth shattering realization that he was trapped in exactly the circumstances he had subconsciously longed for for most of his adult life.

He looked back up to meet Cindi’s gaze, and a shiver ran through his entire body. Then haltingly, slowly, almost in disbelief at his own actions, he extended the DVD silently back to her, offering it as if he was offering his soul.

Which, in a way…he was.

Cindi’s smile turned into a brilliant beaming expression of pride and joy as she accepted his offering, and she giggled with pure excitement and triumph as she accepted his offering, and slid back off of the bed, heading for the door once more. “Well, you heard the Tease Toy! He’s all ours now girls!” she giggled, bouncing with excitement, “Why don’t you girls get him ready for the vote while I put all this evidence of his naughty, filthy, DIRTY activities back in the vault!”
subzerowriter
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease Toy Orientation 6 of 6: The Sunday Hearing

Post by subzerowriter »

As soon as Cindi walked out the door, Destiny and Dominique hugged Dan so ferociously that he almost fell over, squealing with joy as they congratulated him on his decision. Trixi was smiling much more genuinely than he was used to seeing from her, and even Lexi was looking at him with a quietly pleased expression. Everyone in the room was clearly elated at his decision, and he already felt himself nervously wondering if he did the right thing.

Destiny, Dominique, and Lexi began loosening the magnetic cords wrapped around the base of each post, and lifting them up past each of the evenly spaced grooves Dan had noticed earlier, before standing up on their knees and tightening the cords back around the highest one on each bedpost, about 5 feet above the surface of the mattress. As they did this, Trixi stood up on the bed, and motioned for Dan to do the same, as she explained what they were doing now.

“I bet you’re excited for us to vote, aren’t you Dan?” she teased, giggling and twirling her jet black pigtails in her fingers. “It’ll be a little different every time by the way, but the basic rules are always the same. Just to review: five voters decide whether you pass or fail. Five passes means Danny gets to cum, four to three means Danny gets paid, and two or less means Danny gets punished.”

She walked towards him, somehow even strutting as she walked on the bed, and she took his wrist in her hands, pulling it up to the magnet now hanging from the cord at the top of the bedpost. “And tonight, since it’s your first Sunday Hearing and all,” she smirked at him, and repositioned her glasses as she continued, “and considering you just gave your life away to us completely for five long years, we thought we should make it a little special.” She walked around him, pulling at his other wrist, and connecting it to the cord tied around the other bedpost sprouting from the headboard as she spoke.

He felt hands at his feet now, and he looked down, his arms locked in place, to see Lexi and Dominique sliding their hands around his left calf and ankle, and pulling his leg up and back behind him. For an instant he considered struggling, but then he went limp. He had already given up after all. He belonged to them now. Completely. Trixi’s words echoed again in his mind: “…you just gave your life away to us completely for five long years…” His cheeks flushed as they pulled his ankle all the way to the cord hanging from the left bedpost at the foot of the bed, so that he was balancing awkwardly on one foot.
Finale 31.jpg
Finale 31.jpg (79.45 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
Then, as Dominique and Lexi reached down for his other ankle, pulling him up so that he was suspended, face down, five feet above the surface of the bed, he saw Destiny slide down into the bed below him, lying directly below him on her back, so that gravity pancaked her massive breasts beautifully against her body, and Trixi spoke again, this time whispering in Dan’s ear, “So if all five of us vote for you to pass tonight…Destiny here has offered to let you fuck her. Isn’t that nice of her Dan? Don’t you think it would feel SO good to slip that hungry hungry cock into her tight, wet pussy?”

Dan stared helplessly down at Destiny’s voluptuous body, and she kissed sensuously up at him with her soft, plump lips as she began rolling and jiggling her massive chocolate tits in her hands for his benefit, and sliding her thick thighs together in what was clearly growing arousal. The he heard the click of the door, and Cindi entered the room again, walking around the side of the bed so she could look up at Dan hanging there.

“Ooooh well look at you Daniel!” She giggled as she beamed up at him, “You seem to have found yourself in quite a predicament, haven’t you?” As he nodded, his cock bouncing in the air as it hung down from his bound and suspended body, Cindi climbed back onto the bed, near his left hand.

“I hope you’re feeling happy with the decision you made, sweetheart.” she cooed, as she batted her eyelashes at him and grinned, “It’s probably the last decision you’ll actually get to make for yourself for a few years here. Man, you must really really love us, huh? You just handed enough evidence to completely destroy you over to five women who have done nothing but torture you all week!” His hand hung limply at the wrist, and she stepped forward, pressing her bare breast against his palm, and he moaned and automatically squeezed his fingers around the soft, warm flesh, feeling her hard, rubbery nipple slide against his skin. “Man!” she giggled happily, “What were you thinking?”

As she did this, Lexi, Dominique, and Trixi stood up on the bed as well, and each positioned themselves near one of the other three bedposts. Then Cindi took Dan’s hanging face in her hand, and guided his eyes towards hers, forcing him to meet her gaze as she continued, “It’s finally time for our vote Danny…it’s the moment you’ve been waiting for all week. Did Destiny tell you about the gift that she’s offering you this evening if we all vote for you to pass?”
Finale 20.jpg
Finale 20.jpg (120.12 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
Dan’s eyes fell back to Destiny for a moment, who was pinching her nipples lightly in one hand and waggling her fingers playfully at him with the other, and he saw with absolute embarrassment that a small drop of precum actually dripped down onto her thigh as she wriggled below him invitingly. Then he looked back at Cindi with a hazy expression of lust, and nodded dumbly. He was clearly almost past the point of actual human thought at this point, and she smiled again, pleased at his progress as she let go of his face, and lifted her hands to the cord nestled in the deep groove at the top of the bedpost she stood next to, stroking the bonds gently with her finger tips.

“Good boy! Well then this is how the vote is going to work Daniel: each time one of us votes to pass, we’re going to lower your ropes one level, okay? Doesn’t that sound fun? Each of your owners telling you if you were a good enough boy, as we lower you closer and closer towards Destiny’s warm, wet, tight slit?” Dan nodded wildly again, and again she giggled at the drooling and helpless man, before continuing, “Oh ya? You want that? You want to fuck Destiny? You think you were a good boy? That you deserve a pass vote from me? So you can thrust that hungry hungry cock into her?”

Dan broke out again into deep, body wracking sobs as she toyed with him, suddenly losing control of his ability to reason once more. “Cindi PLEASE!” he rasped, tears beginning to shimmer in his eyes, “I tried so hard to be good for you…I tried to do a good job helping Dominique and Lexi like you asked, and I tried so hard to stay in character and be a good boy during Destiny’s Confession scene. Please, you-you have to let me pass, I can’t take this anymore…” He was babbling, ending thoughts mid sentence, slurring his words, moaning indiscriminately, but his earnestness seemed to touch Cindi’s heart, and she smiled at him warmly.

“Girls,” she began, sliding her fingers around the cord holding his left arm in place, and loosening the knot enough that she could lower the cord to the next deep grove in the bedpost, about a foot down, “I think Dan’s right…I really put him through his paces this week, and except for a few expected tantrums with me on Monday, I think he’s been a very obedient and eager to please little slave boy…” She paused for a moment, studying his terrified eyes, and then, to his absolute relief, said, “Therefore, I officially cast my vote for Dan Greene, our naughty new Tease Toy, to pass his first Sunday Hearing.”

As she did this, he felt the others doing the same with each respective bedpost (one at a time, so that none of them had to actually support his weight), and soon he was a foot closer to Destiny. His cock throbbed and lurched as he stared down at her, and as soon as he was firmly in his new position, Cindi began to kiss, lick and suck lightly at the captive fingers of his left hand. She continued to do this, slurping at his digits and nibbling against his skin for the rest of the ceremony, but Dan was soon distracted as Trixi began talking to him from her position down by his left ankle.

“Dan,” she started in her soft, shy voice, “I’m just excited you are here so that I have a new cock to experiment on…” Her dark eyes sparkled at him, as she spoke, “I’ve already learned SO MUCH about how to keep you on the edge, to keep you desperate, to push you harder, and harder, and further and further. I can’t WAIT to show you all of the ideas I have for you. And to give you all of the naughty little presents I’m going to make for you.” She smiled, and patted his bare leg condescendingly, “As long as you continue to be a good lab subject for me, I’m going to be happy with you. I officially cast my vote for Dan to pass as well.”
Finale 29.jpg
Finale 29.jpg (50.6 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
As soon as she finished speaking, the plug inserted within him began vibrating again, causing him to gasp out in another slew of uncontrollable moans, and this time the way the pattern of vibrating sensations rose and fell felt familiar. He barely had time to register that he was 40 percent of the way to freedom when he realized why the patterns felt so familiar to him: “The Babysitter”, he thought to himself with sudden certainty. This was the same teasing pattern that Destiny had told him Trixi programed to keep him on edge all day, trapped on her bed. And now it was pulsing against his anus as the women carefully lowered him another notch down the bedposts.

Another strand of precum dripped from his bouncing, throbbing cock, which was now swelling against the girth of the Control Ring that still encircled his scrotum and shaft, and this time the viscous fluid oozing from him fell against Destiny’s lower stomach. She dropped her hand from her incredible tits and dipped her finger in it, giggling playfully. “Daaaaa-aaaan” she teased, so that his name came out as two syllables, “You’re making such a mess!” Then, as he stared down, trying not to drool as well as drip on her, she began to spread her thighs invitingly for him, and looked warmly up at him as she dragged her hard nails against the soft skin of each inner thigh.

“What do you think, boyfriend?” she cooed with shining eyes, “You are my boyfriend right Danny? You weren’t lying to me yesterday when you said that was what you wanted, right? And I’m sure you remember what my boyfriends get to do, don’t you Dan?” He gasped out in surprise as he felt something slide gently against his cock, and looked down to find that Destiny had lifted one bare foot to his crotch, and was sliding the soft arch of her sole up and down against him.

He nodded, panting wildly and stuttering out “Y-yes Destiny, I want to buy you chocolates, and flowers, and take you to the movies, and out to dinner, I want to be your boyfriend, I want to fu…t-to make love to you Destiny, please, please vote for me to pass, please let me be your boyfriend…” His begging quickly descended into almost unintelligible gibberish: with Cindi sucking and slurping against his twitching fingers, Trixi’s toy playing an orchestral symphony against his anus and prostate, and Destiny’s soft, creamy feet rubbing against his cock, Dan was reaching new levels of sensory overload.
Finale 28.jpg
Finale 28.jpg (128.97 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
Destiny giggled again, and then lifted her other leg so that both of her feet slid against him, and then her adorable and soft face became very serious, and she looked at Dan with wide eyes as she said, “Aww! Danny, that’s so sweet! Well, my boyfriend is going to get lucky tonight if I have anything to say about it. I cast my vote for him to pass.” Tears welled up in his eyes as she spoke, although for the first time this week, not in sexual frustration: he was elated. Only two more to go! But there was still a creeping, terrifying fear in the back of his mind. The woman who he was perhaps most afraid of, most likely in his mind to deny him the orgasm that he needed more than anything else in the world, still had yet to cast her vote.

Dominique spoke up next, standing on the mattress near the bedpost that was holding his right ankle, and as she did so, he felt her fingers start stroking up his calf, up the back of his knee, higher and higher along the back of his leg. “Oooooh!” she cooed in a playful, teasing voice flavored adorably by her Bronx accent, “Destiny gets a boyfriend out of this whole situation? Wow, maybe I should make sure I get something good out of this too…” As she spoke, her kneading and probing fingertips moved up the back of his thigh, causing him to shiver.

He had hoped that those fingers would join Destiny’s toes in playing with his hungry, dribbling cock, but instead they slid upwards, tickling at his ass cheeks for a moment and causing gooseflesh to spread out against his bare bottom. Then, he felt her grasp the handle of the butt plug inserted into his anus, still vibrating wildly in undulating patterns, and she tugged at it lightly. It’s placement inside of him didn’t budge from such a soft tug, but her movement caused Dan’s anus to be stretched and pulled pleasantly, and he moaned wildly again, his breath turning into wracking sobs.

“I already told you that I don’t really want a boyfriend though Dan…” she giggled as she pulled lightly at the device, watching him thrash around in his bound suspension as much as possible each time her tugging sent another wave of sensation through him, “but mayyyybe I could make you my little girlfriend sometime. I could dress you up, and show you my strap on collection…would you like that Dan? Do you want to be my pretty girl? Do you want me to show you what that pretty hole can really make you feel?”
Finale 30.jpg
Finale 30.jpg (52.75 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
From this position, Dan couldn’t see her. He could only hear her cruel, giggling, slightly bullying accent and tone, but the sensations he was feeling were combining with the words she was saying to make him suddenly consider avenues of sexual exploration which he never had before. The idea of being dressed up and used like that terrified him, and make tears well up in his eyes again, but he was mortified to note that his cock was throbbing and leaking at the thought, and that he was clenching and unclenching his anus in hungry need, as she teased him with the plug.

He hung his head in shame, and moaned between gasping breaths with a sobbing voice, “Y-yes Dominique…I do want that…Oh…oh god I want you to fuck me. I want to be your girlfriend. I want to do anything I can to make you happy, b-but PLEASE Dom please I can’t wait anymore…”

He jumped in his bonds as he felt her slap a hand firmly against his ass, and then heard her laugh as she said, to his complete relief, “Oh FINE, I’ll teach you how to use all your pretty little holes another time. I officially cast my vote for Dan to pass his first Sunday Hearing.” Again, they lowered the loops holding him in place against the bedposts one at a time, until he was less than a foot above Destiny’s naked, writhing body. However, once he was lowered, he felt Dominque’s fingers return to the rubber handle protruding from his anus, and gasped as she began to tug and push idly against it once more.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see each of the women standing at the bedposts getting to their knees so that they were at the same level as him. Cindi’s mouth returned to its oral assault on his fingers, which were now dripping with her saliva. The vibrations of the butt plug, combined with the additional physical assault that Dominique was engaging in, caused him to skyrocket. And as he was lowered towards her, Destiny’s feet left his cock, and her legs spread out so that she could wrap her calves and ankles around the backs of his thighs. He was shaking, glistening with sweat, and bug eyed as he stared down at her.

As soon as her legs were in position around his body, he felt her tighten her ankles, pulling him slightly down and forward, so that his shoulders stretched and his back arched as much as they could. Then, as she giggled and licked her lips less than a foot from his face, he felt the grazing touch of her moist and swollen slit agains the tip of his cock.

They could barely reach each other at this distance: she had to arch her back slightly and pull him towards her simultaneously for the tip of him to even feel the outer edges of her wetness, and she moaned, “Oh Danny, you’re so close…PLEASE, I want you to fuck me…please fuck me…I want you inside of me, ramming into me, thrusting and pumping until you explode, until you burst that icky sticky goo into me, please Danny…”

He almost forgot about the vote entirely at this, straining and stretching, pulling as hard as he could in a desperate effort to obey, to penetrate her and thrust wildly until he finally came, but the most he could achieve was that maddening, feathery sensation of himself sliding against the outer edges of her. That was when Lexi leaned forward, and took his sweaty, tear stained face in her soft, cool hand, and pulled his gaze up to meet hers.
Finale 26.jpg
Finale 26.jpg (106.61 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
The instant his wild eyes looked into hers, the rules of the voting came crashing back, and he suddenly remembered that everything hinged on this green eyed, crimson haired goddess who seemed to love nothing more than cruelly torturing him. “Well Daniel” she whispered in her prim and proper voice, dripping with confidence and control, and Dan immediately quieted his loud panting, “It looks like it’s down to you and me now, doesn’t it darling?”

She stroked her pointed, glossy white nails against his face, dragging them playfully up and down his jaw line as she licked her lips and batted her eyes at him, clearly amused by his sudden and complete attention on her. “So what do you think, darling?” She asked him with a slight smirk, “Do you think you’ve really earned my vote? Do you think you were a good boy this week?”

He stared back at her, trying desperately to ignore the sensations against his anus, Cindi’s mouth against his hand, and Destiny’s rhythmic and slow grinding against the very tip of his cock. His mind raced, wondering how he was supposed to respond to this. He stammered hesitantly, “I-I think so Lexi…I HOPE so. I’m trying so hard to be good, please, please, I need it so badly…”

Lexi arched a red eyebrow at this, and sneered slightly, causing her plump glossy lips to shimmer as her nails slid up to his face, and began to drag tiny intricate patterns across his nose, cheeks, and lips, “Oh yes? You need it badly, huh? Did you tell Destiny about how you openly defied me the other day? That you told me ‘no’, and refused to follow instructions? Does that sound like something a good boy who deserves to fuck her would do?”
Lexi 4.jpg
Lexi 4.jpg (135.85 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
Dan felt real and pure terror begin to spread out from his lower belly. She wouldn’t really do this to him, would she? He succumbed to panic, and began stammering, “Oh fuck, oh fuck PLEASE Lexi, I’m sorry I did that…I-I was trying to help, I swear…” He felt tears begin springing from his eyes once more: this was so unfair, these rules and contradictory orders from each of these women made him feel like he was constantly spinning plates, trying to keep everyone happy.

He grew dizzy as he babbled, “A-and Dominique told me that it helped you two get together, t-that’s good right? And I wore the Control Ring again for you! As punishment!” Another sob tore through him, “You said you wouldn’t…that you wouldn’t do this to me if I kept the Control Ring on for you…” He looked down at Destiny, panicking and sobbing, desperate for some kind of help or support. “Please,” he began to beg, “Please Destiny, tell her! Tell her I’m trying to be good.” But after a moment of this, the hands against his face steeled at his jawline, and Lexi pulled his gaze forcefully back into hers.

Her face was calm, peaceful, and she looked incredibly content. Her absolute comfort with his absolute discomfort chilled him to his core, and he suddenly realized that in Lexi’s mind, this was the ideal version of Dan: broken, desperate, willing to do anything for a sliver of kindness. “How delicious is this power I have over you now Daniel? Do you see how complete it is?” she asked with a throaty, purring voice, “Can you believe you said yes to this? You can’t deny it anymore: you chose this. And now you’re helpless. I could vote no every weekend for the next five years, and there’s nothing you could do to stop me.”

She leaned forward, biting her lip in a moment of soft seduction that he rarely saw from her, but the way it was juxtaposed against her horrifying words somehow unnerved him even more. She was right: he was truly, truly helpless now. He stared at her silently, realizing that there was nothing else he could say: it didn’t matter what he promised, or how much he begged. She held his cock’s fate entirely in her soft and delicate hands. He tried to plead with his eyes, screaming at her silently for mercy, and she stared back, clearly enjoying this moment of absolute power and wanting to stretch it out for as long as she could.

Then, after ten excruciating seconds, Lexi smiled a bit more warmly, and leaned forward to lightly kiss Dan on the tip of his nose. “Daniel Green,” she whispered, her lips less than an inch from his upturned, drooling mouth, “I hereby cast my vote for you to pass your first Sunday Hearing.”

Dan stared at her blankly, suddenly almost unable to believe what he had just heard, but sure enough, the women each began loosening the cords against the bedposts to lower him once more. He looked down at Destiny who was smiling up at him, and grinning. “Go slow Danny” she cooed, “As slow as you can…I know you’re excited, but you want it to last, remember! You’re not going to get another chance at this for a whole week, and you might not get to do something as fun as fucking me next time. So saver it. Enjoy yourself. Sloooow….”

His arms were lowered first, and as soon as he could reach, she tipped her chin up and pressed her lips against his, simultaneously arching her back so that her jiggling, soft melons pressed into his bare chest. He kissed and slurped hungrily back at her, but he heard her words and tried to calm himself at least a little: she was right. If this was the big show, he had to make it last for as long as he could. As his legs were lowered, Trixi climbed up into view, crawling up to the headboard, positioning herself so she could see the show from the perfect angle, and she pressed a button on her phone as she smiled at him.
Finale 21.jpg
Finale 21.jpg (99.71 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
He suddenly gasped as he felt the Control Ring around his shaft tighten uncomfortably, and broke his kiss with Destiny to look up at Trixi. It had always fit fairly snugly, but now it almost felt like a real cock ring, cutting off flow to his aching member. Trixi giggled, “Just to help you last a little longer. You’re welcome sweetie! I hope you have fun!” Then, his ankles were in position, and he finally, FINALLY, felt his swollen cock press against the wetness of Destiny’s sex. He looked down at her again to find her smiling warmly up at him, her soft brown eyes wide and innocent, and her lips parted in a breathy expression of desire.

“Fuck me Danny.” She moaned, and slid her soft, cool hands up his sides and around his back, digging her nails into him slightly. She tightened her heels against the back of his thighs and pulled him toward her. He thrust down and forward, moaning with absolute happiness, and slid wetly into her. As he did so, his buttocks naturally tightened around the butt plug, pulling it inward. Every slow, sliding thrust meant that he was fucking himself as much as he was fucking her. As he entered her, he felt her walls relax to accept him, and then tighten pleasantly around him again, squeezing at him with her soft wet warmth.

She let out a breathy moan of pleasure, and then squealed slightly as she pressed her lips against his ear, licking at him and panting, “Oh Danny, fuck me…fuck me good Danny, but remember to take your time…This is it, this is all you get, don’t forget, the second you cum, it’s over, and the week starts all over again…” Her words terrified him, but what terrified him more was that they were exciting him, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. After a week of mind melting tease games, he could barely control himself, and he struggled to calm his body, to clench his lower stomach, to let the tight ring against the base of him slow his natural impulses.

He rocked slowly into her again and again, his face drifting down her soft neck towards her collarbone, tasting and kissing at the delicious saltiness of her dark mocha skin. Seeing where his attentions were taking him, Destiny giggled, and scooted up the bed, allowing him to both thrust to the hilt into her and to access her massive, miraculous tits. He pressed his face lovingly into the soft, almost liquid flesh of them, his tongue searching hungrily for her dark, rubbery nipples.

That was when he felt Lexi’s mouth begin to mirror Cindi’s against his other hand. He looked up from Destiny’s tits for long enough to see that the redhead was now also swirling her talented tongue against his fingertips, one at a time, before sucking them into her mouth suggestively. She winked at him as she did this, but then Destiny grabbed the back of his head, and pulled his face back into her tits, moaning, “Keep your attention on me Danny…you’re fucking ME, it’s all about ME.”
Finale 8.jpg
Finale 8.jpg (122.02 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
He struggled to keep his cool as he hung there, thrusting deliciously into Destiny’s miraculous body again and again as Cindi and Lexi performed fellatio on his helpless fingers. Then, he felt a pair of fingernails begin to press into the soles of each of his bare feet. He buried his face in Destiny’s tits as Dominique began to tickle his helpless feet, struggling to hide his laughter, to follow Destiny’s orders, to keep his attention on her. But every sensation against his arches and heels and soles and toes caused him to squirm and wrench, making him thrust wildly into her and disrupting his attempts to control himself.

Destiny wrapped both of her arms tightly around Dan’s head now, pulling his face deep into her vast tits, and moaning wildly, “Harder Dan…faster. Fuck me good, fuck me good, Ohhhh…” He felt himself struggling to breath as he giggled and gasped into her cleavage, and he bucked into Destiny forcefully again and again at the inescapable tickling, making her squeal with delight. Then, he heard a soft moan from Trixi at the head of the bed, and the vibrating butt plug kicked into overdrive.

Throughout the night it had been a minor annoyance, a teasing distraction, and an embarrassing reminder of his submission, but now it felt like a jackhammer, sending pounding waves of warmth and pleasure through his body. He could feel the trickle of saliva down each of his palms and wrists now, and he pistoned wildly into Destiny again as he felt Dominique’s hard nail drag down the curve of his helpless arches, causing him to almost scream into Destiny’s massive tits. It was too much, and despite the tight, uncomfortable ring almost strangling the root of his cock, he felt his balls begin to draw up against the rubber ring around his scrotum as he neared the point of no return.

He moaned wildly, and began thrusting faster and faster into her. He couldn’t slow down any more, he couldn’t stop himself: nature took over and he turned into a wild animal, pumping and pistoning his hips in and out of her with a wet, slapping sound. She gasped and squealed at the culmination of each thrust, pulling his face down more forcefully into her jiggling tits, and the plug in his ass vibrated so strongly now that they could all hear it, and see the vibrations shaking and pounding into his helpless ass. He screamed and laughed into her, feeling himself begin to tip over the edge, and finally, FINALLY…he began to cum.
Finale 10.jpg
Finale 10.jpg (105.1 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
It was unlike anything he had ever felt before in his life. He felt like he had been possessed, his body wrenching in and out of her in staggering, bizarre contortions and lurching movements that completely took over his body, and he arched his back so forcefully that his head burst free of her cleavage despite her hands against the back of his head.

His face, covered in sweat and saliva, was contorting into an incredibly cartoonish expression of absolute, overwhelming pleasure, and a high pitched sound, like an animal caught in a trap began to speak out from deep within him. His eyebrows arched almost in distress, as if he was actually terrified by how strong this orgasm felt as it ripped through him, and as he spasmed into her, his jaw went slack as he felt his roiling, hot spunk begin to spurt out of him, each pump another wave of satisfying pleasure as he filled her with his desperate seed.

Everything else fell away, except for Destiny’s eyes and the delicious feelings erupting from his cock. After what felt like an eternity of this blissful, overwhelming explosion of pleasure, he felt the sensation slowly begin to fade, and the world began to come back into focus. He pumped and pistoned a few more times, each time feeling another delicious, though lesser, wave of pleasure, until he was finally spent, and slumped against her, gasping and panting. He knew that soon the tortures would begin again, that soon the mind games and the cock teasing, and the insane bondage devices would start once more. But in that moment, laying against Destiny’s soft, smooth, warm body, his cock finally growing soft inside of her, he was happy.
Finale 22.jpg
Finale 22.jpg (27.67 KiB) Viewed 2461 times
He lay there, dizzy and limp, for about 30 seconds before he felt the magnets in his wrists and ankles shut off, and his limbs finally were given slack once more. Then, the others lifted a still dizzy Dan onto his hands and knees, sliding him back out of Destiny so she could crawl out from under him. As he swayed unsteadily on his hands and knees, he felt Dominique grab once more at the handle protruding from his anus, and this time, he felt her REALLY pull, slowly stretching his sphincter once more as she slid the plug back out of him.

He moaned, his throat raspy and cracked as he did, feeling another and entirely unexpected wave of pleasure as each ridge of the toy slid slowly out of him. Once it was out, he went limp once more, and this time the girls let him fall, shaking, shimmering with sweat, and curled into a slight fetal position. They settled around his body, snuggling and cuddling against him. Destiny kissed him warmly, and stared deeply into his eyes as she stroked his face, “You did soooo good baby! You lasted 5 whole minutes! What a stud!”

He felt a wave of humiliation come over him. FIVE MINUTES? He had had zero sense of time since he had first walked in tonight, but he still was shocked to hear it stated so bluntly like that. A week of suffering, agonizing, begging, and sobbing…for five minutes? He looked around at the women lounging around him, naked and smiling. They were looking at him like he was a new pet, something to train and mold and play with however they wanted. Which, he supposed, was exactly what he was now.

Destiny sat back, and let Cindi slide closer to him, settling down on her side, and resting her face in one hand as she smiled at him. “You did really good this week Danny. You really did.” She leaned in and kissed him too, and when he kissed her back out of reflex, she didn’t admonish him. It was the first time that she had let him do this, and he kissed her hungrily, passionately. As he did so, he felt a stirring in his limp cock, and with a kind of nervous terror, realized that he was already getting aroused again. “Five minutes…” he thought to himself once more.

Cindi broke the kiss and patted his cheek, sweetly if not a bit condescendingly. “I had a feeling that you were the boy we’ve all been looking for. I’m so glad you gave that DVD back to me Daniel. I know we played with your head a lot this week, but Lexi really is just teasing you: you were an absolutely perfect tease toy. Of course…” she continued, smiling wider, “It’s only going to get harder to keep us happy from here!”

She started to sit up, and then stopped, as if she suddenly remembered something, “Oh and speaking of which, the girls were talking before you came in tonight and I wanted to ask you something. We were comparing notes about our individual sessions this week, and we realized…” Her smile grew sly, and Dan grew nervous. His cock twitched again, growing slightly as fear filled his stomach, and he realized that he was going to be feeling this way quite a lot for the next five years of his life. “Dan? Have you been wearing the Control Ring every night this week?”

He stared back at her, not quite understanding the game: surely they already knew that, didn’t they? There was no way that wasn’t a part of their plan? But he nodded, carefully, playing along, “Y-yes Cindi, everybody had different reasons, but…you told me not to complain about you all to each other and I was trying to be good…” He trailed off, not sure what else to say, but Cindi looked very pleased, and bit her lip in amusement at his response.

“Woooow Danny…” She purred sweetly, and slid her finger down his chest, towards his nipple, swirling around it, “You WERE very good this week!” she giggled triumphantly, and her blue eyes danced with laughter again, beneath that bobbing two toned rocker girl hair. He thought about the first time he saw her on the street, only a week ago. God, how much could change in a week.

“Well then,” she continued, and he saw the other girls move to look at his face, smiling happily at their new plaything, “We all decided that if you’re going to be THAT sweet, and keep offering to wear this for each of us everyday anyway, we should just make it the new standard policy! So those are the rules now Daniel, okay? Unless you’re restrained, you’re going to be wearing the Control Ring at all times, for the next five years of your life, and you will only have your naughty little cummies under our strict supervision.”

Her freckled cheeks crinkled cutely around her eyes, and her button nose scrunched up as her gorgeous lips spread into a dazzling white smile. She pressed her forehead against his, giggling again, and he felt his cock continue to stir back to life. “I’m so glad you made the right decision Danny. You’re going to be perfect for us. We’re going to have so much fun with you. Aren’t you so glad you met me?”

He stared back at her, wondering what he had done: had he damned himself? Or said yes to what would prove to be pleasures and arousals that he had never dared to dream of? Even in the depths of his soul, he was still unsure, and he knew that this had only been the beginning…that there was more to come, and that he would be helpless against all of it. This was it.

This was his new life.

The End

I can't believe it's finally finished! If you made it this far, thank you SO much for reading. If you're hoping for more new Dan stories, I have a few projects in the pipeline that I'll be announcing on here soon, including a collaboration with the INCREDIBLE writer KittyZateez which I am quite excited about. So please keep an eye out!