Legend of the Psyons - Huge RPG Estim Project - Now open-ish alpha - Bug reporting and feedback

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Legend of the Psyons - Huge RPG Estim Project - Now open-ish alpha - Bug reporting and feedback

Post by nocnoc »

To those looking to play the alpha, you just need to message me for the link. As this is now open for anyone to test, feel free to share the link with others you know, but please ask them to report any bugs and provide feedback if they are interested in doing so. Perhaps include a link to this reporting thread or my handle (nocnoc).

I'm making good progress on minor release V0.11.1 and hope to have it out by the end of next week. It should remain compatible with V0.11.0 save data. After that, I'll start work on the next major release. I'll be able to work on the project more or less full time throughout the month of July, so look for V0.12.0 around the end of that month.

I've only had four or five testers provide feedback on the new special abilities. I haven't had time to try out all of the possibilities, so I'm guessing some could be over or under powered. If I could get more feedback on those, I may be able to tweak them a bit with this minor release.
Royboy551
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Legend of the Psyons - Huge RPG Estim Project - Now open-ish alpha - Bug reporting and feedback

Post by Royboy551 »

Hi,

Please could you send me a link to Legend of the Psyons for testing, if it is not too late.

It sounds really exciting.

Thanks, Royboy551
LAKE_DUCK_HUNTER
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LAKE_DUCK_HUNTER »

Send me a like also.
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nocnoc »

Minor update V0.11.1 was just pushed to the alpha test link for Legend of the Psyons. I'll post details soon once I write up the release notes. In a nutshell: Added a lot of Amber gift responses (over 16 with many branching options and rolls), added Mud's house in residential section after you pass her test, added residential peeping (14 scenes), reputation system with tavern bard after you fetch her lute is now in the game, increased library door hints, and slightly buffed Psyons over level 3.
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nocnoc »

V0.11.1 is now live on the alpha tester link. This is a minor update. Save game data from V0.11.0 should be compatible.

--- Release Notes ---

* Expanded gifting options for Amber the scout in her residence. She now has the most extensive gift options of all the romanceable NPCs. Many specific gift or gift categories will trigger special scenes, many with branching options and rolls. Gifts are a good way to influence an NPC's disposition and dominance. Finding out what different NPCs like requires a bit of logic and experimentation. In the future, many NPCs will have special sex scenes or special enchanted inventory gift items once you get their disposition high enough.

* Demigoddess Mud (the forest guardian) can now be visited in the residential district after you summon her in the forest and pass her "test". She has two intro scenes and will then sell a powerful strength consumable (her fruit). She also has a fairly elaborate gifting system, but not quite as fleshed out as Amber, as she's considered a side character, not a main character. You can now turn in the Cleansing the Forest quest to her if you accept it after passing her test. Her town scenes are not yet in the game, but these will unlock after your second visit.

* There are now 14 peeping scenes in the residential district. Spoiler warning: The scenes unlock primarily based on player level. They start off as solo masturbation scenes that then progress to lesbian scenes and finally lezdom scenes as the citizens start to dominate each other due to the influence of the psyonic energy and the lack of male slaves. If you are using old saved data and starting this release version with a higher level character, all of the scenes will unlock at once, so it may feel a bit disjointed.

* There is now a reputation boosting system with the bard in the tavern. You can pay her to sing of your adventures. This will randomly boost your disposition with random citizens. The more quests you have completed and the more bosses that you've defeated, the greater the effects.

* Increased chances of getting hints in the tavern related to the library door riddle if you fail to solve it. The hints have a higher chance to trigger and one of the hints now more or less provides the answer.

* Buffed Psyons over level 3. Combat was scaling such that it got too easy at higher levels. Higher level Psyons were tougher, but they weren't keeping up with all the ways in which a player could grow more powerful such as boons, enchanted inventory items, more powerful equipment and attacks, skill books and so forth. Psyons of level 4 got a small boost, 5+6 got a moderate boost and 7+8 got a pretty big boost to their skills, base stats and damage. It will take more experimenting and feedback to further dial this in for a reasonable difficulty ramp.

* Fixed a few typos.

Future plans:

I will now start work on the next big update. I hope to have it out mid summer. It will focus on fleshing out and expanding the graveyard content (the staring zone is is need of some work to get it up to par with later zones that have more variety and content), town scenes, Miko's endurance test, the next level of tavern jobs (perhaps ass worship or the like), a few new quests, another residence or two, and the next zone. I haven't decided if the next zone will be the southern forest cave (procedural) or the forest temple (hand crafted). I'm not sure I can get all of this done, but that's the goal.
ilMerolaMario
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilMerolaMario »

Hello!
I am quite curious about this project, could you send me the link for the alpha test version?
Thank you!!
emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emiumfinal »

ilMerolaMario wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:23 pm Hello!
I am quite curious about this project, could you send me the link for the alpha test version?
Thank you!!
Likewise for me. Thanks.
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

nocnoc wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:12 pm V0.11.1 is now live on the alpha tester link. This is a minor update. Save game data from V0.11.0 should be compatible.
Hi. May I get the testing link too?
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

I'll join the crowd. Could I also get the link? Thanks :love:
antennax
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by antennax »

i'd love to get the test link to try this tease out. i have a 2b.
LAKE_DUCK_HUNTER
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LAKE_DUCK_HUNTER »

Can anyone post a link?
Aeontest
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Aeontest »

Hi, I would like to join the testing :)
Could I get the link please?
Dunbar66
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dunbar66 »

Can I get a testing link please?
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nocnoc »

As a quick update on V0.12.0, things are going well. I hope to push it to the tester link in 2 to 3 weeks. Like most major updates, old saved data will likely be incompatible. The V0.12.0 update will focus on improvements and expansions to the early-game graveyard, but I'll try to get a few other things in there as well. I'm in the middle of working on a very cool, long quest that takes the player to the overworld and underworld and introduces the player to two of the six lesser goddesses. It starts when you pass through a strange green portal that can be found in the northern graveyard.

Some people are requesting links via forum post. That's fine, but it is probably better to do so with a private message to me. Again, feel free to share the tester link with those that you feel would enjoy this type of game (niche audience), but please don't post the link anywhere.

Please keep the feedback and bug reports coming. Most people seem to prefer to do that via private messaging, but bug reports to the forum allow others to see if something was already reported so that I don't get repeats. But feel free to do so however you feel most comfortable. Either way, I really appreciate your help in improving the game. I don't mind constructive criticism, so please don't hold back, as long as your suggestions keep with the overall feel of the game (deep, lore-filled text-adventure RPG with sophisticated turn-based combat first and foremost, with a good dose of adult themes, fetishes and eStim on top of that platform).

I also really enjoy hearing about your general adventures, favorite moments and characters and so forth. It really helps to keep me motivated and cranking out content for this huge project. So even if you don't have any specific bugs or suggestions, I'd still love to hear from you.

Take care. I hope everyone is having a great summer. :wave:
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by verynicekojak »

Thanks for the link. At the beginning I was a bit sceptical because I'm not into cartoonish content.
I changed my mind when I encounter the first fight and I continued to play. It was really nice to see real pictures.
Estim calibration is great. In fact I calibrated it to well, so fights where really intense. I started to be afraid to meet anyone :w00t:.

Other small comments, my personal opinions:
- I wasn't sure how to calibrate medium pain/pleasure. Should it the centre of intensity between low and high? Maybe I missed something. I would maybe leave only low and high, and interpolate something in between.
- Button going to East is on the left of West, and that was messing with my mind.
- I used printing a map a lot. Maybe button, which is not hidden so deep, would be nice.
- I wouldn't hide in the future saving at any moment. I think this game is/will be so big and time consuming, that it would be nice to save at will.

And in general great work :-).

Edit: Is it possible to download script/json of a tease which is preview mode? Standard geteosscript does not work. If not, then it is in fact an interesting way to make the tease completely surprising and mysterious ;-).