worn panties

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Claudius
Explorer
Explorer

worn panties

Post by Claudius »

Hello,

I am curious, to discover new kinks/fetishes and I took a quiz some gays ago. It said that my secret fetish is worn or used panties. I thoought okay, let's buy panties. But to be honest. I am not really sure, what I should do with them and why it is hot. But I am thrilled mostly by the idea that it is a taboo. I don't really believe in that quiz but I just feel like I want to try it. But okay, if I had bought a pantie, what is next and what are the things I can and should try. Is there anyone who has experience?

How can I know that the panties are real? Because a female friend told me that she tried to fake it, but was busted, so maybe there are fakes.

Your Claudius
Lovely guide to FLR/chastity
viewtopic.php?t=23807
vanCoochee
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: worn panties

Post by vanCoochee »

Maybe there are fakes:
I like to think one would know ...

As for what to do with them:
Cum in them and send them back, with a note "It says 100% cotton inside, we're down to 98 already..." :lol:
phönix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by phönix »

Claudius wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:55 am ... I took a quiz some gays ago.
:hmmm: I guess that's a... typo?
Claudius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Claudius »

phönix wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:08 pm
Claudius wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:55 am ... I took a quiz some gays ago.
:hmmm: I guess that's a... typo?
Yes. Days. :-O That is absolutely not my taste. :blush: According to my current knowledge. :whistle:
viewtopic.php?t=23807
Claudius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Claudius »

vanCoochee wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:38 pm As for what to do with them:
Cum in them and send them back, with a note "It says 100% cotton inside, we're down to 98 already..." :lol:
That puts an idea in my head. Maybe there are really girls who would like that. A special long distance relationship like: Here is a video message about my panties, maybe a kind of joi, now take your webcam and show me how you love it and send it back to me. I woiuld like that.

But I think it is like most of the time. People pay for fetish, because it is really hard and rare to find a partner without financial interest.
viewtopic.php?t=23807
Claudius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Claudius »

I did it. I made a decission and ordered my first panties. I wrote with different girls and now I ordered a very light pink one with cherries on it. I have to wait that she got my offer and then she will wear for 3 days and make a short joi w/ the panties on. I hope it arrives next weekend. On the other hand I don't care, because there is freetime anyway. Thanks covid. I am so excited. Didn't know if I should denial me or not until it arrives.
viewtopic.php?t=23807
Claudius
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Claudius »

Short upadate: It was a disappointment. There was just nothing like an effect, but I was excited because I made it a that big deal. But all in all I don't like it. At least I know now that it is not for me.
viewtopic.php?t=23807