Origins Volume I

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Master

Origins Volume I

Post by computergeek »

(Revision 11-16-2020)
(Parent Thread viewtopic.php?p=278950)

--- Forward ---

Often I wonder if these dreams of fancy are from my imagination? Or am I being compelled to channel these words from another author of some distant realm. It is no longer a question of how we, the readers, envision these strange and mysterious realms. Rather how strange and mysterious our world is perceived in their eyes.

--- Chapter I ---

Some things in life seem to be universal. Cemen Marehte, while being quite beautiful, is from a common sleepy village, of an ordinary outer kingdom of no significant consequence. Having come of age to where she can leave the proverbial parental nest, employed but not established in life, the day to day struggles of youth trying to make a place in the world to exist. Is this not a universal concept to all sentient beings in their early adulthood?

Of course a youthful beautiful female with long golden locks framing peaches and cream skin, pierced with crystal blue eyes of sapphire, she might have an easier time in life that most. It was not long before talent scouts discovered such a beauty coming of age, offering employment contracts with long lengthy confusing terms of service. With the help of her parents to read though the tangled web of legal jargon, all of which included clauses with words such as "Exotic", "Unadorned" or more simply "Undressed". Such would be expected to be offered of a young women that possesses such a lithe and youthful form. Her body was already that of a dancer, neither buxom nor lacking in hillock. Well toned muscles yet the silhouette of soft feminine form. The way the long points of her ears tantalize as they peek out from behind soft locks of golden strands as if begging for gentle caress. Some things never change now do they?

Oh! Yes of course! The long pointy ears? Did I fail to mention that she is not human? That she has never visited Earth, much less she has never traveled to the universe in which the Earth resides in? And yet, some things remain universal. However her kindred does not share the same puritan predisposition of shaming public nudity. If anything, in their own manner of ethics through the moral codes of their society, they embrace public nudity as being a natural and beautiful form of expression. They do however frown upon nudity to be sullied as a form of entertainment. Even worse was to consider nudity as a form of employment. Cemen, while being of age by law had the right to make such decisions on her own volition, she was not that desperate either.

Looking back to Cemen's coming of age, as with all others of her race while suffered the fever of wanderlust. The concept in our world of the typical adolescent seeking independence from their parents can not hold a candle to the fever of wanderlust in which the Elvin Fae suffer at the end of their adolescence. While we seek independence, they have a driving need for exploration. About the closest comparison in our world would be that of the Aboriginal Walk About. All of the Elvin Fae are driven by animal instinct to travel to far off lands to explore the realms and become knowledgeable of the various denizens and their foreign customs.

Looking back it was a different time in an older era, things were different then. Time in the realm of Nod is not tangential compared to what we experience on Earth. The vortexes and voids found throughout the hyper dimensional regions separating the universes we reside in, there is not a direct linear translation of time for comparison. While there is not always agreement on the perspective order of events, individual events can in general be compared to a rough estimate.

For what we would consider the early Renaissance, Cemen eventually found employment in a traveling troupe of performers as an assistant. From dancing on tightropes, to being sawed in half in the performance of illusion, she looked magnificent in what remained to be rather skimpy costumes. It covered just enough for dignities sake, but this job was her ticket to travel the realms. Her plate was never lacking, her bed was warm at night, and her clothes were never dingy nor dirty. For her kind, these are truly the important things in life. Even more so for those suffering wanderlust as most material possessions are nothing more than shackles that chain them down.

As I had mentioned before, Cemen has never traveled to Earth, but our kind are not unfamiliar in their world as we travel there every night. To us, they are imaginary flights of fancy, nothing more than superstition and folk lore to explain dreams to a more primitive culture. To them, we are a very real aspect of their world, though mere shadows of incorporeal form. The spirit of every sentient being manifests in the Dreaming while they sleep. When dreams take on more sustenance, such as reoccurring characters or locations, this would denote that a dreamer has crossed over into the realm of Nod. To all but those denizens that enjoy the role of thespian, they view dreamers the same as we would consider the local flora and fauna of our own world.

While our world resides in a single universe of the physical realm, her world resides in the trifecta interlaced universes of the Dreaming, Nod and the Astral. The natural laws of what we call physics are not shared between these realms. However from the perspective of the local denizens of these realms, it is as easy to transition between realms as we would consider walking to the corner store. However on the rare event of the troupe preforming in the Dreaming, they either considered it cheep advertising, or charity work. The problem being that the Dreaming has no physical laws that supports payment. Where money and other riches exist per say, with the constant flux of change a handful of coin one moment becomes a handful of posies the next.

Her performance troupe traveled between these realms but no further. Travel to the Physical had been completely cut off in recent centuries, and travel to the outer realms were considered too hazardous. However Cemen started to notice that whenever they were preforming in any of the central trigram kingdoms of Nod that she would notice foreign faces in the crowd of races unfamiliar to her. Soon she learned of the World Gate hosted by the Seraphim in the central core. It became understood that tourism was common in the central kingdoms because most realms recognized it as neutral territory. The troupe never traveled through the world gate, the great unknown fanning the flames of wanderlust. This can not go unexplored.

It began as a rare pastime. Every decade or so the troupe would travel to the central kingdoms where Cemen would take a day off to explore the World Gate. The first time while uneventful, was slightly embarrassing. Approaching the marble structure of the World Gate, standing abreast of it in a constant vigil were a pair of tall armored Seraphim. The gleaming sword strapped to their shoulder was taller than she was! "Erm, excuse me? I am allowed to pass through the world gate?" The first Seraphim remained at attention ignoring her question. The second with a heavy sigh and effort on his part to prevent rolling his eyes at the ignorance replied,

"Yes of course, you may travel the realms freely."

The first barely moving, slanting his eyes at his partner. The second jerked at this glance, quickly returning to silence, staring forward, standing at attention.

Passing through the gate the first time, on the other side was white. Other than a mirrored copy of the gate itself, the universe was white. Experimenting Cemen quickly discovered that simply thinking of travel would move her in the direction that she thought of. Still though, only white and the shrinking image of the World Gate behind her. Careful at first not to wander too far, in the beginning she kept near the World Gate. Devoid of any other landmark beyond the World Gate, what the ancients of our world would have called Yggdrasil, the White Void was just that. A white void.

This became her playground. When ever the troupe was traveling through the central kingdoms she almost always managed to schedule a day off to visit the World Gate. It was obvious that this was somehow used for transportation. On rare occasion she even ran across travelers as they were bound to Nod. She would ask them of their travels, but most would not have a language in common with her. On the off chance that they did have a common language, the typical reply was that of,

"Go home before you get yourself into trouble! This is no place for a young lady such as yourself!"

Of course this was ever more fuel to feed the fever of wanderlust. Eventually while the troupe was traveling through the Astral, Cemen discovered a second World Gate was hosted by the Seraphim was there as well. She tried questioning them but they stood silently at attention ignoring her words. Again to explore the White Void, and once again to discover nothing more than a white void.

Her trips through the World Gate became ever braver, to travel just until the World Gate vanished from view, and to turn around and find it again. No landmarks to go by other than what she could envision in her memory. Further and deeper each time into the void as she grew more confident. This continued during her occasional visits to the World Gate until success! She bridged the gap between the World Gates of Nod and the Astral! While it is easy enough to transition between realms, you are still in the same relative geographic location. As the two World Gates were in different geographic regions, this presented a possible shortcut!

Excitedly she shared her findings with the troupe, only to be told once again that it would be too dangerous a journey. As well, the Seraphim would bar a large group of people traveling the void together as that went against the treaties of neutrality. At best, they might allow groups of five to travel as a band provided they were not armed with any heavy weaponry. Even then, the Seraphim would never allow the caravan of carriages and cargo vehicles to pass. Disappointed at this news, Cemen at least got to continue to explore the White Void when ever she had a day off near them. Having seen such foreign visitors pass through the gates, there were obviously more than just the two of them. She wanted to find another.

While exploring the White Void in one of her deeper dives into the unknown, she spotted a black dot off in the distance and headed towards it. Eventually coming into view, a pair of eyes on two stalks emerging from a mass of writhing tentacle appendages catches sight of her. If you can imagine if you will the sound of how a cricket rubs its wings to chirp, only this being the sound of tentacles rubbing against its own slick viscous covered tangled mass.

"Shtckitititika Shtk Shtk Shtk Shtkitkaitckaitahshssssh!"

Cemen finding herself being pursued, her attention drawn behind her as she dodged. A tentacle whipping out catching her ankle. Shocked at first only to find the struggle not as difficult as the first expected as she managed to kick away freeing herself from the single tentacle. A burst of energy zipped past her as she dodged, barely missing her. Returning her attention to where she was going, just in time to see the burst was not a weapon, but instead had opened the portal in which she was now flying through. Flying at full pace right into a webbing of some clear viscus material as if an insect running head long into sticky flypaper.

"Thunk!"

The sudden hit at the back of her head as the beast ramming itself into her, knocking her unconscious. Blackness slowly fading into vivid ever changing lights and colors. Heated pleasures coursing through her core at the sudden realization she was at the edge and going to cum! Her body instantly convulsing with the pleasures, her mind a euphoric haze, the world bursting with color. Yet some where in the distance echoed voices. The pleasure unyielding, her mind unable to cope with the bright vivid colors mixing with the throbbing aches of her body in rapture of one orgasm after another.

"Shtckitititika Tck Tck Tck Tck! Shtk Shtkitcka! Shtk Tck Tck Tck!"

Struggling her mind seeking out to make sense of what was happening, hearing the voices. Not spoken in a language known to her, a gruff voice as if growling its words, followed by melodic feminine voices. A sharp male bark of a command then a wailing feminine scream of absolute terror. Again her body trembles in both fear and orgasmic ecstasy as her body is assaulted yet hearing the squelch of bone shattering and the splatter of blood only to be followed by a few more moments of silence. Cemen's mind struggling as her body is wracked with yet another orgasm!

"Ohhhrmmm lord! Am I drugged? Soooo gooood!"

The colors, the lights, the orgasmic pleasures! She knew that she was going to cum even more! The waves of pleasure coming in faster than her mind can contain.

"Shtck Tck Tck Tck Tck! Shtkitcka!"

Some where far off in the distance. The repeated growls always followed by the crying wail of terror and the squelch of bone shattering, accented with the sound of blood splattering against a wall. The world fades from her view engulfed into ever more orgasms, distant screams of terror, the crunch of bone, the splatter of blood. It all fades into warm orgasmic darkness.
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Origins Volume II

Post by computergeek »

(Revision 12-08-2020)

--- Chapter II ---

Avukat Kuralı, having finally finished his shift on guard duty was attempting to settle down to relax and eat his supper. Suddenly the door to the communal kitchen flies open with the flurry of wild flowing chocolate hair streaming behind a short Elvin looking female of a light bronze skin storming into the room.

"Get your ass in gear! We got a Yog infestation to deal with!"

Avukat takes another bite of his food while nodding towards Firtae Bealale to at least acknowledge her presence. Stopping chewing his for just long enough to ask, "Here in the villa?"

"Not yet! No one has come up missing, at least so far. I spotted the infestation in the temple ruins up the road." Firtae said with urgency.

"What about that healer that passed through here a few weeks back? I warned you!" he asked.

"What? No! She was an Airmed herbalist! She helped us! There is no evidence of her being linked to the Yog!" she exclaimed.

"Chorazos bitches ..." he muttered under his breath. "Anyways, outside the villa is not on my contract. I will expect payment."

"Payment?" she exclaimed. You know we are not exactly sitting on a horde to be paying you more for your services."

"You know of another Ogre that you can hire?" he smirked.

Ogres, while large and brutish, are not quite the green boiled covered beasts described in the folklore of Earth. Taller than a normal human, husky, and far from being described as hansom, the predominant theory is that they are an offshoot of Cromagnon that had migrated in prehistory to eventually settling in the realm of Chaos.

"You already know the answer to that" Firtae growled, but a mischievous twinkle came to her eye. "Oh! You want a special favor from me?" Slinking towards him while emphasizing the sway of her hips in a sexy step closer, "You want another blowjob from me?"

Firtae had never had sex with Avukat before, she just liked teasing him. None of the girls in the village would find Avukat attractive, though one or two might have been curious of the novelty of being with an Ogre. Even if that would have happened, it would have been rare. Still, the girls of the villa loved to tease Avukat, knowing he has perpetual blue balls, and since he takes in in good humor.

"You Elves are all alike thinking you are all that. Might as well offer a starving Ogre a handful of toothpicks. Useful, but it would do nothing to keep him from starving." Avukat retorts.

Elves, Fae, and even the Huldra are considered by most to be among the most beautiful and graceful within the realms. This is agreed upon by most of the races, but not the Ogres. They see them as too skinny with no meat on their bones. And how can you ever think a smooth flat toned belly to ever be sexy? If nothing else, a male Ogre will want to see a nice bouncy belly with lots of jiggle.

Yelling at him, "Stop calling me a fucking Elf!" Spitting on the ground, trying to contain her rage considering more pressing matters. "The only reason we could afford to hire you is because we got a discount for how short you are! What is it that you want."

Taking another bite of his dinner, watching her as he chews his food, "I'm still a hell of a lot taller than your skinny ass." Puffing his chest up in mockery of the typical heroic figure, "You got the discount because of how charitable I am. I just want a favor. See how nice I am?"

Taking a step back while glancing at him warily, "What favor might I ask?"

Emphasizing the first word with a knowing glance, "The favor."

"Damn it Avukat!" Firtae glares a moment while thinking. "You know with the danger of the Yog! I can not say no. Shit! I don't have time for this. Agreed, I will help you once we get the Yog cleaned out."

Setting his dinner aside as Avukat stands up towering over Firtae, yet bending over to not hit his head. "I'll get my maul. You better get what ever supplies you need should there be a survivor."

Arriving at the old temple just before dusk, the sun setting over the ancient ruins of some lost forgotten religion. Picturesque as if out of a horror story, only the sun is still up, and there is no misty fog. One expecting to be met with the shrieks and wales of ghosts and goblins would instead be met with the moans and screams of unseen feminine orgasms.

"Yog ..." Avukat grunts heaving his maul to his shoulder, "A regular fucking orgy. Fun. Let's get this over with."

Firtae readies her saber and the pair make their way into the ruins. Walking into the first side chamber they find a naked female Satyr held spread eagle. Tangled in milky viscus webbing, weakly muttering in a language neither of the two understands. Her plump belly clearly showing how far along she has come in her pregnancy. Firtae nods to Avukat then turns walking back into the hallway as her head drops.

"Sorry love.", the Satyr barely has time to scream before Avukat smashes her skull in one single swift swing of his maul. Horrible as it seems, this was a mercy killing. Once pregnant there is no chance of saving anyone from their fate. Not even a male as the Yog can even get them pregnant.

Exploring the old ruins, checking each room to make sure they are empty. It was not long before they come across another. A female kindred entangled in webbing. Her firm thighs spread wide as a viscus liquid oozes from her exposed pussy.

"Help me!" she screams! "Get me out of this mess!"

Firtae looking at the obvious bulge of her pregnant belly drops her head once more and waits in the hallway.

"Umm, about that .." Avukat sighs.

The kindred barely has time to scream in terror as Avukat quickly smashes her skull in with his maul. "Dem's the rules ..."

Heading out into the hall with Firtae, Avukat mutters into a low growl, "This sucks."

The drudgery of an unthankable task, this continues a few more times. Firtae dropping her head in shame to wait in the hall as the girls plea for help in what ever language only to be met with a maul smashing their skull in with a squelch of crushing bone and the splatter on the walls.

Rounding the corner into the next room they catch a Yog in the act of raping an Elf. Firtae beginning to draw her sword when Avukat thrusts the handle of his maul between her tits stopping her from moving forward. The Yog not stopping the continuous rape, yet turning a single eye stalk in their direction to see what has just entered the room.

"Wait,wait wait a minute." While Avukat does not necessarily find Elves to be all that appealing, he is not immune to the sight of one thrusting her hips in the air while mid orgasm.

The elf barely conscious, her voice weak and quivering through mid orgasm, "Help me!"

"Are you willing to pay the price?" Avukat asks.

"Really? You are going to do this now? Firtae retorts.

"Yes! Anything!" The Elf replies.

The Yog turning his attention to defend itself. Unwilling to let go of it's prize still continues to fuck the Elf's pussy with a single tentacle.

"Shtik tik tik tik SQKEEEEEEEEE!"

A Yog facing a maul wielding Ogre has about as much chance of an insect defeating an elephant. Avukat moving with a swiftness that seems impossible for such a large brute as the Elf screams in terror. The maul coming down right between her legs as Avukat smashes the Yog, splattering blood, semen, and bits of tentacles all over the room.

"Check her!" Avukat commands in a growl.

Firtae sheathing her sword and rushes down to kneel between her legs quickly drawing out the tentacle still wiggling in the Elf's pussy like a chick with its head cut off. The Elf obviously under the influence of the Yog's venom can not help herself from writhing in her bonds, her pussy desperately needing to be filled.

Firtae feeling her belly, "She's clean!"

"I thought the Yog were supposed to be intelligent?", Avukat asks.

"They are, but how intelligent would you be if all your blood is in the wrong head? And just how many -other- heads does a Yog have?" Firtae smirks.

Avukat gives a light chuckle, "Ok, you take care of the Elf, I Finnish up the rounds clearing out the rest of them."

"Most likely the Yog have already fled like mice on a sinking ship. You just need to clear out the last of the victims. Let me know if any of them might be clean. Most likely not though, they tend to work slow taking one new victim at a time to not arouse suspicion." Firtae replies before returning her attention to the Elf that is now whimpering in a sexual haze.

Avukat's voice off in the distance echoing off the stone walls sounding unintelligible, bestial. A female scream followed be the squelch of bone crushing and the spattering of blood.

Rummaging in her bag, Firtae pulls out a long dildo with a bulbous base. Whispering low as she slowly eases the dildo into the Elf's pussy, "Just don't take this too personal now."

The Elf pushing her hips into the dildo with a desperate need as she climbs the edge of needing to cum. Firtae gently squeezing the bulb on the end injecting a liquid into the Elf's already dripping pussy.

Another scream off in the distance to be followed by the squelch of bone crushing and the splattering of blood.

"Just a contraceptive to ensure you are not going to have little baby squids running around trying to fuck everything. You are suffering from a poison with an extremely strong hallucinatory aphrodisiac effect." Watching the Elf thrusting her hips as another orgasm over takes her, "Don't be ashamed, this is not your fault."

The Elf looks on in orgasmic terror as Firtae draws her sword, but merely to cut her free of her bonds. Pulling a blanket out of her bag as Avukat returns. Leaving the dildo in her clenching pussy to try and calm her, Firtae wraps her up in the blanket.

Avukat scoops up the Elf into his arms as she instantly nuzzles her head into his neck still in a heated sexual haze. Wrapping her arms around his body trying to get as close to his form as possible.

"Just don't get any ideas!" Firtae glares.

"Stop worrying yourself. Just another toothpick to me." Avukat growls. "Lets get her back home and we can sort this mess out later."
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Origins Volume I

Post by computergeek »

Origins Volume III (Revision 1-15-2021)

--- Chapter III ---

The trio making their way back to the villa, Avukat carrying Cemen nestled in his arms with Firtae trailing behind. Silence between them after such events save for Cemen murmuring still in a delusional sexual haze.

Firtae piping up to break the odd silence, "Let's take her to the bathhouse and get her cleaned up."

Avukat laying Cemen on the stone steps beside the baths as one of the other Huldra's quickly steps from the bath. While not quite the same style as a Greco Roman bath, the bath house is somewhat similar but spartan as an Onsen. Wrapping herself in a towel giving a suspicious glance to seeing an Elf being brought into the camp, the other Huldra makes her way out.

"I think I will leave this in your hands do deal with." Avukat snorts as he heads out.

Looking down over Cemen as so many different emotions overtake Firtae. Unwrapping her naked slender naked body from the blanket and guiding her to slip into the baths. This poor soul which had been drugged and brutally raped, yet was an Elf. As all Huldra, she was raised with the teachings of how the Elves had abandoned them to slavery here in the Chaos realms, never to be trusted among the Huldra culture. Even how the Huldra felt such great shame that they sprang forth from the Elf bloodline. Yet here she is, an Elf in her arms lowering her naked form into the baths, drugged, weak, helpless, and desperately horny as her body shivers at the sensations of water. The Elves that eventually became Huldra, that was eons ago, long enough for Darwinism to take over through generations of being separated, and yet the teachings of their heritage still remained in their culture. It was so very long ago, is it really so important anymore?

Cemen turns lightly hugging Firtae as she nestles her face into Firtae's chest. All these emotions pouring through her mind and now the tingle of hot sensual breath blowing over her nipple. Her own self surprise as her nipples grows hard and sensitive. Trying to clear her mind she shakes it off and focuses on the task at hand.

"Lets get you cleaned up now, your all covered in goo and a mess!"

Finding a washcloth and some soap, she pulls Cemen to sit in her lap and begins to lather her body. Cemen still in a drugged sensual haze is pushed into a need frenzy as the touch, thrusting her ample tits and grinding her ass in Firtae's lap. Bending forward to get more pressure from the dildo that is still in her pussy. The bulb on the end is thrust between Firtae's thighs as she squeals from the sudden shock of it grinding up her slit and hard over her clit.

Firtae quickly reaching down to draw out the dildo, "OK, time to take this away now!"

Cemen instantly drawing her hands to clench and rub at her empty pussy as she squirms even more in Firtae's lap, "Nooo!"

Firtae sighs as the conflict of emotions boils over in her mind and her own pussy clenches just a bit at the sensual wrestling. Lathering up Cemen's breasts washing all the cum away, and focusing a bit extra over her hard nipples, "Shhhh it is going to be ok,"

Cemen calms just a bit to a slow writhing in Firtae's lap. Firtae washing and tugging at her nipples as Cemen rubs her clit. Her other hand slipping behind to work a finger into Firtae's slick folds and find her clit.

Working the soap into Cemen's hair to find even more tentacle sperm matted through out. "I guess we better get used to this. Eventually the drug is going to ware off and you are going to come crashing down and return to your normal mind. Yet I do not envy your fate. This will leave a permanent mark on you in that you will never again be completely satisfied with sex. A perpetual need for your next orgasm."

Dunking Cemen down to rinse out her hair as she suddenly spins beneath the water hugging at Firtae 's hips. Her tongue instantly driving hard into Firtae's pussy lapping, sucking, turning to nibbling on her clit. Firtae squeals at the unexpected intrusion. Her hips involuntarily bucking as she grabs at her hair. Her orgasm building only to explode as Cemen sinks the tip of her pinky up Firtae 's tight ass.

Cemen breaks the surface of the water in a giggle and kisses Firtae hard. The two slow down, washing one another with soap and the occasional grope, and perhaps another orgasm or three. Eventually to bring her to bed, cuddled petting one another softly to sleep.

-----

Avukat, having finally finished his shift on guard duty was attempting to settle down to relax and eat his supper. Suddenly the door to the communal kitchen flies open with the flurry of wild flowing chocolate hair streaming behind Firtae storming into the room.

"The Elf is missing! Have you seen the Elf?"

Avukat takes another bite of his food while nodding towards Firtae to at least acknowledge her presence. Stop chewing his food for just long enough to ask, "Isn't she here in the villa?"

"No! I have searched everywhere. She is in no condition to be on her own!" Firtae said with urgency.

"You think maybe one of those Yog got away and reclaimed her?"

"It does not make sense. A Yog sneaking into my bed and only take the Elf?"

"Wait! She? An Elf? Was in your bed? Never mind, I better not ask. Something is not right. We better back track to the ruins and check everything out again."

"Agreed, this is not making much sense."

Avukat sighs, "I'll get the maul, you know what you need."

-----

Avukat and Firtae having made their way back to the ruins by midday, finding two lit torches burning at the entrance.

Avukat pondering aloud, "Seems we are expected?"

Firtae being more brazen crying out, "Hello?"

Echoing from the halls of the ruins, "Shtck tik tik tik tik tik noh prod ig eoh mmm tik tik tik!"

Firtae and Avukat taking a step forward as they draw their weapons, when Cemen suddenly comes running out.

"Stop!"

Avukat growls, "Great, more Yog to clean out."

Cemen running in front of Avukat, "Wait! It's not what you think! Look at me! My head is clear and I'm not a trembling mess. Most importantly I am not bound up in goo and being raped!"

Again echoing from the halls, "Shtck tik tik tik tik tik noh prod ig eoh mmm tik tik tik!"

Firtae placing a hand on Avukat's wrist, "Let her speak, I want to know what is going on here. You sense any deception in her words and we can still clean out this place." Turning to Cemen, rapier still drawn, "Speak quickly Elf!"

"These are not the same Yog! Their different somehow! They gave me an antidote of sorts, it helped with the venom. Something about not being prodigium? I do not understand it myself. They are Yog, but somehow different. They asked to speak with someone of authority?"

Echoing from the halls again, "Tik tik see clor umm tik tik tik schtckt tik tik noh prod ig eoh mmmmm tik tik."

Avukat looks to Firtae, "If I go in there, it is not to speak."

"Agreed." Firtae faces the ruins yelling out, "Show yourself! Now!"

More echoes from the halls, "Tik tik yes tik tik tik send one tik tik noh prod ig eoh mmm tik tik noh kill schtik tik tik tik schtik one send now tik tik tik."

A single Yog stepping from the hall, it's eye stalks blinking in the light. "Tik tik tik ish here tik tik." A writhing mass of tentacles for a body cautiously making its way forward.

Cemen speaks up, "It takes a while to understand their accent. Our language is strange to them, difficult to speak for their, ummm, tentacles to chirp? They do not have mouths to speak with as we do."

Firtae, not taking her eyes off the Yog keeping her weapon ready, "Explain."

"The Yog everyone is familiar with call themself the Yog Prodigium. Rape is deep rooted in their culture, even part of their religion. These are the Yog Seclorum. They are outcast for worshiping a different god that denounces rape. They are refuges seeking asylum."

"Then why did they kidnap you?" Avukat asks.

"They were desperate. Everyone attacks them at first sight. They tracked the Yog Prodigium from a distance waiting opportunity. Since I was freed yet still marked, they were able to ease my suffering with an antidote. They then asked I represent them to you."

"How will we ever know it is not a trick? I know how the Yog hide their thralls among the healing cults pretending to be good samaritans. How do we know that you are not Chorazos?"

"I ... I ... I do not know ..." Cemen replys defeated.

Firtae grins with an evil glint in her eye, "Yog! You agree to do me favor in exchange for your life?"

"Schtik tik tik essss plain tik tik tik"

"Send us to the Demon Realms!"

"Schtik tik tik tik noh goh demon schtikitah schtik schtik schtik war schtik schtik schtik yog op hen door tik tik tik op hen door tik tik tik noh go schtik tik tik tik"

A portal opens near Firtea who pushes Cemen through, "Come on Avukat, your favor is waiting."