An Experiment In Denial

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

An Experiment In Denial

Post by Nikki »

I am not sure where to post this so I will look to the moderators to move it if they wish to do so.

I was thinking the other day that it would be nice to do something for the forum here. Now, writing teases isn't my specialty so I will leave that to the experts. However, I do have a session that I am redoing from my site that reminds me of something that might be enjoyed here. That being said, I am going to create a special version of this session to post here when I am done with it. It is a fun tease and denial hypnotic session that lets the "subject" submit to the Mistress of his choice (dreams as the case may be).

Some of you may or may not know that Erotic Hypnosis is my speciality... in order for this new session to be enjoyed to the fullest it might require you to become slightly "conditioned" to the sound of my voice as well as my style.

I have a session here that is meant to do just that. This version has no suggestions to purchase anything from me nor does it require you to become addicted to me etc... It is purely an erotic hypnosis conditioning file that has a D/s theme.

Again, I want everyone to know that this is my gift to the forum and requires absolutely no expense from anyone... (I say that because there is always some lame person who assumes I have some financial motives for doing something nice for them)

If this is not your cup of tea then I would appreciate if you just say nothing and move on so the others who do want to participate can do so without any drama ;)

http://www.box.net/shared/3t21jxfswc

Enjoy,

Nikki
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: An Experiment In Denial

Post by dark »

Nikki wrote: I have a session here that is meant to do just that. This version has no suggestions to purchase anything from me nor does it require you to become addicted to me etc... It is purely an erotic hypnosis conditioning file that has a D/s theme.

Again, I want everyone to know that this is my gift to the forum and requires absolutely no expense from anyone... (I say that because there is always some lame person who assumes I have some financial motives for doing something nice for them)
Hello Nikki :-) Even if the recording would suggest to become addicted to you it would be still a nice gift. It's very kind that you do so much for our site and highly appreciated. I am downloading the file now and I bet it's great like all your work.

Thanks a lot :smile:
Try or die
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by rbtheservant »

Just downloaded it, will run it tonight.

Thank you Nikki :thankyou:
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Thanks, Nikki. You are a sweety! Merci!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

dirtyjackau wrote:Downloading as I type, I totally love your work and your voice!

Thanks HEAPS for this Nikki... I'm sure it will do wonders for me especially as I haven't cum in quite a few days and recently got my hands on your Frenzy session...

Cheers
Jack...
I am not sure FRENZY will help you with your cumming issue Jack, it just may make it worse ;)

However, if you follow the instructions in the text you may find some RELEASE.

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

zenlover wrote:Thanks, Nikki. You are a sweety! Merci!
You are welcome zen and I am probably more along the lines of Tease & Delay myself.

I like to see my boy cum, it is one of my favorite things to see/feel. Prolonging his release too long is withholding one of my pleasures. Catch 22 I guess ;)

Nikki
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Nicely done Nikki. Great induction, great deepening. The single word (so far as i noticed) "arousal" somwhere late in the background audibles sent an incredible thrill through me. Nice.

I wonder how much more effective I might have been back when I was doing addiction treatment hypnotherapy if I'd had the production technology that is now available. Back then, it was mostly standard induction / reorientation with a cassette tape player in the background, and a personalized script based upon extended interviews with the patient.

What you're up to is so much more fun and ... reinforcing.

Thanks for the gift that you are. If you ever come south to play in the Adirondacks, let me know. :innocent:
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

dirtyjackau wrote:
Nikki wrote:I am not sure FRENZY will help you with your cumming issue Jack, it just may make it worse ;)

However, if you follow the instructions in the text you may find some RELEASE.

Nikki
I like worse in this particular case ;-)

Just listened to the Renew Red - very very cool.

Thank you so much for everything you are doing here and for your wonderful voice.

Jack...

Thank you Jack... and nice work on the game in chat.

You guys are great ;)

Nikki
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

Thank you so much for this Nikki. Much appreciated!

The idea of erotic hypnotism is one I find very enticing and I've downloaded all the ones you've shared with us as well as a few free ones I've found out there. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, they just don't seem to do anything for me that reading a erotic novel wouldn't do. :\'-( And I have really tried. I've done the whole lying down comfortably, with headphones and following the instructions (when they exist) to the point or just listen in while trying to get as relaxed as possibly. I'm quite bummed out about it because there's a lot of interesting stuff out there that I'd love to take part of.

Will still download this and listen in.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

dirtyjackau wrote:
Nikki wrote:Thank you Jack... and nice work on the game in chat.

You guys are great ;)

Nikki
Thanks Nikki - the "funnest" game in the chat at the moment seems to be to guess when it's you ;-)

It's lots of fun to know that the release option is there but to keep putting it off - not sure how long I'll last but it's worth a go ;-)

Cheers
Jack...
Well one thing for sure jack is that I will always be Me so when you know me better it will be easy ;)

Oh, and I have this silly smiley addiction, that is a dead giveaway.

It pays to be polite to everyone in any case ;)

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

Foxhawke wrote:Thank you so much for this Nikki. Much appreciated!

The idea of erotic hypnotism is one I find very enticing and I've downloaded all the ones you've shared with us as well as a few free ones I've found out there. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, they just don't seem to do anything for me that reading a erotic novel wouldn't do. :\'-( And I have really tried. I've done the whole lying down comfortably, with headphones and following the instructions (when they exist) to the point or just listen in while trying to get as relaxed as possibly. I'm quite bummed out about it because there's a lot of interesting stuff out there that I'd love to take part of.

Will still download this and listen in.
Well fox, I guess I would ask.. just what are you wanting them to "do"? Perhaps you are trying to hard, that is the case for most people who feel like they aren't "getting it".

Your statement about the erotic novel confuses me.. that might be exactly what it is supposed to do for you. Getting into a good book is much like the state of hypnosis at times. You might be doing better than you think. Participating in a great web tease is also much like the state of hypnosis. That is why I enjoyed the Stamina tease so much, it kind of touched on that a bit.

If you want I can direct you to some threads in other forums where people give each other ideas on how to participate better. I would rather not link them here in this forum. Please send me a PM if you want that link.

Nikki
Rodimus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rodimus »

I rather enjoyed Renew Red Nikki, You always produce such wonderful work.
I eagerly await the remake You mentioned.
me-chan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by me-chan »

What a session Nikki. Love the work You do.

Awaiting the next phase...
hypnofiend
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hypnofiend »

Nikki wrote:I was thinking the other day that it would be nice to do something for the forum here. Now, writing teases isn't my specialty so I will leave that to the experts. However, I do have a session that I am redoing from my site that reminds me of something that might be enjoyed here. That being said, I am going to create a special version of this session to post here when I am done with it. It is a fun tease and denial hypnotic session that lets the "subject" submit to the Mistress of his choice (dreams as the case may be).

Enjoy,

Nikki
Being teased though hypnosis sounds very intriguing. Using it as a method of control is even more interesting. This should be an exciting experience.

hypnofiend
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

Ok....

For everyone who has posted an interest, I have sent you the new file.

Enjoy,

Nikki