Searching for new ideas to jerk off

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Keervoor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Searching for new ideas to jerk off

Post by Keervoor »

Hi guys!

In the past few years of masturbating I've tried lots of techniques and toys and I'm now just searching for some new stuff to try out. The stuff I already did:

- Fleshlights (also the Quickshot)
- Fleshlight Launch
- Kiiroo Onyx 2
- Autoblow
- Hitachi wand vibrator
- Satisfyer men vibrator
- Prostate vibrator
- Prostate sex machine
- Simple E-stim device

Already a lot, but maybe some of you have new ideas to try out. z

Stay safe! :love:
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Searching for new ideas to jerk off

Post by Electro »

Keervoor wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:53 pm Hi guys!

In the past few years of masturbating I've tried lots of techniques and toys and I'm now just searching for some new stuff to try out. The stuff I already did:

- Fleshlights (also the Quickshot)
- Fleshlight Launch
- Kiiroo Onyx 2
- Autoblow
- Hitachi wand vibrator
- Satisfyer men vibrator
- Prostate vibrator
- Prostate sex machine
- Simple E-stim device

Already a lot, but maybe some of you have new ideas to try out. z

Stay safe! :love:
Can your estim device play estim cock hero estim videos? If not, you are missing out.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

bondage
nipple clamps
cbt
orgasm from only anal

any of the edging machines
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by anonymister »

Bandit224 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:11 am bondage
nipple clamps
cbt
orgasm from only anal

What are edging machines ?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

icyhot/muscle rub can be fun
cum just from ballbusting
cum just from head play
Try anything once!
Faraday
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Faraday »

Electro wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:28 amCan your estim device play estim cock hero estim videos? If not, you are missing out.
Do these cock hero videos work with the E-Stim Systems 2B? I'm currently thinking of getting one but I've heard the audio signal input is different for the 2B vs the ET232/ET312 line.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I wouldn't recommend a 2B if Cock Hero is what you want. I suggest building your own DIY unit for less money, it's what I did and it's pretty much just connecting a bunch of wires together to the right stereo amplifier, then to a resistor and audio line transformer for each channel. Cock Hero videos sometimes rely on phase shift audio at frequencies that the 2B doesn't handle well which usually gives an unstable volume level or it turns it into a lower volume or just a buzz feeling which can be unpleasant.

Let's say I didn't want a DIY unit, the BT Stim is essentially the same thing(it's based on an audio amplifier) built by someone who has built a pile of them, there are shipping delays on these right now due to COVID causing the person making them to have delays on receiving some of the parts he uses for his design. The ET-312B is an order and wait situation right now too, but I don't know the story from them but last I checked their web site says it's backordered, check with them before ordering. Out of all of the non-amplifier devices, I think the ET-312B is the best. If someone asked me to try any estim device that I haven't already, I'd want to give the ET-312B a shot and this is mostly based on people who I know have tried the analog devices(DIY/BT Stim), ET-312B, and 2B. It seems people who have tried multiple devices land on DIY or BT Stim devices as being the best.

Here's a link to the most recent Milovana Estim Device thread, you can read through people's opinions on devices including a few that have more than one and you can read about compatibility too.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23154
Afapp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Afapp »

If you have even a small amount of ability you can build your own estim device. You need to buy an amp, a few parts and this will bring you a sexual experience than you never thought possible. There are many threads here to look at. I have tried a 2B, I have had a ET-312 for 12 years. There is no comparison to a homemade estim device following the Midistim design. There is a no solder design that can be built easily that will get you there. A BT stim device will do the same thing but unfortunately the main man making these may be quite ill and may have a hard time filling orders. I can help people here to build there own devices but I suggest you look at the original plans on the smartstim website.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

anonymister wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:03 pm
Bandit224 wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:11 am bondage
nipple clamps
cbt
orgasm from only anal

What are edging machines ?
Here is a discord invite link that discusses the creation of such devices. When I have time, I'm gonna try building one of my own and be more helpful.
https://discord.gg/EvYbZBf

Rhobot no longer develops nogasm, but you can see the source code and documentation on what they were working on.
Here is the link below.
https://www.tindie.com/products/NedS/nogasm-v1/

Anyways, an edging machine is a device that automatically detects when a person is on edge and then slows down or turns off sex toys (fuck machines, fleshlight toys, etc.) to keep the person on edge or let the edge fade. If the edge fades, it speeds up the toys to bring the person back again.