The Brothers Grimm - Pt. 2

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
knobhobby
Explorer
Explorer

The Brothers Grimm - Pt. 2

Post by knobhobby »

(continued from part 1)

Jim thrust his cock into Amber’s mouth and began pumping hard. Her entire body tensed in response, her elbows locking herself in place. His fat cock head never left her mouth as he pulled in and out of her mouth ferociously.

Amber tried to keep her breath, but the sudden forceful facefucking caused her to cry out in response. The noise coming out of her, being rhythmically interrupted by Jim’s face pounding, could only be described by “WOG-WOG-WOG-WOG-WOG!”

Jim stopped suddenly on an in-thrust, readjusting his grip by grabbing a fistful of hair behind her head and placing one hand on the front of her neck. He pushed until he felt the back of her throat, then pushed harder. He could feel with his hand as her throat swelled, his cock beginning to slide partway down her neck.

Amber’s gag reflexes took over as she attempted to dislodge the enormous hunk of meat from her throat. She yanked and bucked as she tried to pull off, but his grip was just too strong. Jim pushed into her a little more. Her eyes watered from the emotion and tension, having never felt this before in her young life. Her vision began to darken as she started to regret not taking a bigger breath. She resigned to the fact that she might pass out.

Jim yanked his cock out of Amber’s throat suddenly. He left the head in her mouth as she gasped and choked and caught her breath around it. After a couple seconds, he started fucking her face again. “You’re just a hole to be fucked tonight!” he said to her as he thrusted.

“WOG-WOG-WOG-WOG-WOG!”

Jack watched the spectacle, slightly impressed at his brother’s intensity. He smirked and looked toward Chloe, who was resting her curves on her calves, knees on the concrete, her face betraying both shock and disgust.

He then turned his attention to the boys, still tied and gagged, in no self control of their own bodies except their eyes, which were alert and open. Johnny seemed concerned for Chloe and kept flitting back and forth between looking at his girlfriend and observing Amber’s noisy wogging. Braden stared at Amber, fixated. Jack noticed Braden’s cock pulsing hard.

“You ever do that to your girlfriend, Braden?” Jack asked. “You ever want to fuck a girl’s face like that?” Braden just stared at Jim violating his girlfriend.

The wogging stopped, and Jack didn’t have to look over to know Jim was forcing himself down her throat again. The gagging and choking inevitably followed.

Jack took a couple steps toward Braden. “Do you want him to stop? Do ya?” He didn’t wait for a response. “I don’t think you do, boy. I think you’re getting a kick out of it. I think he’s fucking her like you always wanted to, but were afraid to try. Am I right? ANSWER ME!”

Braden’s trance was broken by a sharp slap to the face. He looked up at Jack, unresponsive. Jack repeated the question, “Do you want to have a girl choke on your cock like that?” A sudden gasp rang out from the other side of the room, then the sloppy, wet wogging resumed.

Jack knelt down beside Braden. He began fiddling with the duct tape on Braden’s cheek. “Look son, you’re clearly excited about what’s happening over there.” He got his fingers under the tape. “You’re either fantasizing of getting your cock sucked like that, or -" He ripped the tape off Braden’s mouth. Braden pushed out the cloth in his mouth, spit running down his chin. “Or - you like watching your girlfriend get violated. So which is it? Are you a man or a cuck?”

Amber listened intently for Braden to speak, concentrating on the conversation while her throat was being violated.

“I’m a man,” Braden replied.

“So you don’t want Jim to keep fucking your girlfriend?”

“No, dammit!”

“So you want to be the one to make your girl choke on your cock like that. Right?”

“Yes.”

Jack stood up. “Well, I’m sorry, she’s kinda busy at the moment... but I think I can give you the next best thing.” Jack turned to Chloe. “Alright, little sister.” Chloe turned her head, seeing Jack standing next to Braden with his finger pointing at Braden’s erect cock. “Time to shine. Get over here and help Braden out; let’s see what you got.”

He walked up behind her, pulled out the knife, and cut the cord that was binding her hands. She held her arms protectively and tightly across her slightly chubby belly; they pressed her breasts upward, causing the tops to swell and spill out slightly over her swimsuit. Jack felt his cock twitch at the sight of her. “Well, let’s go,” he said.

She didn’t move. Jack reached down and grabbed a fistful of hair. “I said GET OVER HERE!” he shouted and began pulling her toward Braden.

She crawled on her hands and knees shouting “No no no no NO NO NO NO!!” as Jack dragged her by the hair. She arrived in front of her sister’s boyfriend, and Jack pushed her head violently toward him. Her face slapped against Braden’s torso as one her breasts pressed onto his aching cock. “Come on, girl! LET’S GO!” Jack yelled.

Johnny twisted and bucked violently in his chair, yelling unintelligibly with his gag in his mouth. Jack pulled Chloe’s face directly in front of Braden’s cock. “Suck it,” he commanded. She just shook her head in defiance as Johnny bucked harder against his restraints, his muffled yelling getting louder.

“Don’t make her do it,” Braden said as he looked at the helpless girl less than an inch away from his cock. Johnny continued squirming and yelling.

Jack became irritated. He stormed over to Johnny and ripped the tape off his face. “What the fuck is your problem?!”

“SHE’S A VIRGIN, MAN!! STOP!” Johnny yelled as he spit out his gag. He looked up at Jack concerned. “Please, don’t. Please. We were waiting, man. Please.”

Jim pulled his cock out of Amber’s mouth, his interest piqued at this sudden revelation. He laughed. “Oh-ho-ho maaan!” he chuckled. “Ain’t that a motherfucker. She’s about to get broke in Grimm style!” He shook his head and walked around to the other side of the bed. “Get that ass over here, girl. I wanna watch this while I fuck you.”

He pulled the lower half of Amber’s body off the bed, leaving her torso to rest on the mattress. She found the concrete with her feet and steadied herself. Jim took one of her forearms in each hand and leaned into her. He buried his spit-wet cock into her pussy slowly. “Fuuuuuck,” he groaned out loud. The width of his fat, swollen cock head was more than Amber had felt before, and it hurt, but she bit her lip in silence to keep from giving him the satisfaction.

Jack explained, “Well, Johnny my boy, your friend Braden over here wants to prove he’s a man. SOMEBODY has to suck his cock off. Look at him.”

“She’s never done that before, man, not even to me. Please, I’m begging you.”

“Tell you what, kid. You want your cock to be the first in her mouth, then you gotta do it for her.”

“What?” Johnny looked confused.

“I said somebody is getting Braden’s cum for dinner. You or her?” Jack waited for an answer.

“Fuck, man. What the fuck, man?” Johnny looked at Chloe, then at Braden, then at Braden’s cock. Finally he spoke up. “Leave her alone and I’ll do it. Just leave her the hell alone.”

Braden shouted, “No way, bro! What the fuck are you saying, bro?!”

“Dude, she’s a virgin, man. I can’t let you do that to her, man. You gotta let me do it for her, bro. I’m sorry.”

“NO FUCKING WAY, BRO!”

“IT’S MY DECISION!”

“I’m not marrying a faggot,” Chloe said softly. “I can’t marry a faggot, John. Forgive me.” She closed her eyes and placed a small kiss on the tip of Braden’s cock. A drop of precum was stretched between his cock and her lips as she pulled away and rearranged herself in front of him. Braden’s cock throbbed at the sensation, anticipating what was to come. She took one small hand and gripped his cock, pointing it toward her mouth.

“Baby, don’t do it, please. Chloe!” Johnny’s eyes welled up.

“I love you John.” She replied, eyes still closed. “I’ll think of you.” She opened her mouth and welcomed a cock inside her for the first time in her life.

————————

As Jim and Amber watched Chloe take Braden’s cock into her mouth, Jim picked up the pace a little. He began consistently tapping Amber’s cervix with his cock, and her pussy contracted with every hot white crash of their parts.

“Ow! Fuck! Stop!” she yelled. “You’re hurting me!” Jim ignored her and continued his fucking, enjoying himself and watching the scene unfold across the room.

Chloe had the head of Braden’s cock in her mouth and lightly pulled on it with her lips until it popped out, much like she had done with a lollipop in her youth. She placed her warm mouth on the head again and repeated, moistening and stiffening it. Braden tensed his muscles before each pop of her lips, enjoying the slight suction.

In her mind, she disassociated herself with the current situation, keeping her eyes closed as she worked. “It’s just a lollipop. Or a popsicle. Or an ice cream cone.” She audibly slurped as she raised her mouth off his cock, then began licking his head and frenulum.

Braden, watching his girlfriend’s little sister pleasure and tease his cock, moaned out loud, and suddenly looked across the room at Amber. She was not watching, her eyes blankly staring forward, biting her lower lip, obviously distracted. She seemed to be in pain. Jim was sweating and bucking rhythmically in her, watching Chloe creepily as he fucked. Jim looked up and his gaze met Braden’s; Braden looked back at Chloe, disturbed. “Come on, girl. Get to sucking! Stop playing with it!” Jim said to Chloe from across the room.

Jack knelt down next to her and forced her head down on Braden’s cock, causing her to open her eyes and snap out of her reverie. Reality came crashing back; she was no longer enjoying a strange popsicle, but had a man’s hard cock in her mouth.

“Leave her alone, man!” Johnny yelled. Nobody responded.

“Like this,” Jack said, moving her head up and down, dictating pace. “Put your lips over your teeth... there you go. Keep slurping... Use your tongue... Yeah, keep doing that.” He let go of her head and she continued the motion. “How’s that feel, Braden?” he asked.

“Really good,” he replied, staring at Chloe’s bobbing head. “Much better... oh man! Wow!”

“Tell Johnny how good it feels.” Jack commanded.

“It feels good, bro,” Braden said out loud.

“Tell him his girlfriend gives good head.”

“Your girlfriend gives good head.”

“She does, doesn’t she?” Jack noted. He placed a hand on her head, gently guiding her to go faster.

“Oh fuck, yes she does. She feels so good, bro.”

“Tell him he’s lucky.”

“Oh man, bro. You - ohhh - you’re so lucky. She feels sooo good. Oh fuck, keep sucking.”

Chloe, just wanting to get it over with, beared down harder on Braden’s cock, focusing on making the slurps that seemed to turn him on so much. Her big tits rubbed the inside of his calves as she worked.

“That’s the spirit, my boy.” Jack was pleased. “Look at him and tell him you like his girlfriend’s mouth.”

“Bro, your girlfriend’s mouth, OH GODDD!!! Bro, she’s so warm!”

“Stop it, man. Just stop!” Johnny pleaded.

“I don’t think I... I don’t think I CAN, bro. Oh fuck, man... It feels so fucking GOOD!” Braden looked Johnny directly in the eyes. “For real, I think I’m gonna cum in her mouth, bro!”

“Don’t do it, man. Please don’t,” Johnny lowered his eyes to Chloe, who was looking up at Braden’s face while she sucked. “Baby, please! Stop!”

Braden broke in. “Don’t stop. You feel so good. Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum, baby. Ohh fuuuck!”

Jack grabbed Chloe’s head and pulled it off of Braden, forcing her to sit down on her ample backside. Braden started bucking in his chair. “WHAT THE FUCK?! I WAS SO CLOSE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” he yelled.

“Is she better than Amber?” Jack asked.

Braden just moaned and bucked his hips a little in his chair, his cock glistening and pulsing.

The mention of her name caught Amber’s attention and she looked over. The pain had subsided and she had resigned herself to being fucked by Jim’s big cock, who wasn’t even looking at her. He was staring across the room, using Amber like a sex doll as he watched. He chuckled at Braden’s misfortune.

“Does she suck better cock than your girlfriend?” Jack repeated.

“Yeah, bro. Just put her back on, please. I’m so fucking close!”

“Tell your girlfriend, and I’ll let her finish you,” Jack commanded.

“I like your sister better, baby.” He looked at Chloe. “Let me fucking cum in her mouth, bro.” Precum dripped down his shaft.

“What the fuck, Braden?!” Amber cried.

“Hold on a second,” Jim said suddenly, pulling out of Amber. He picked her up and placed her whole body on the bed. “Let’s make this interesting. I’m getting bored of this pussy, she’s not trying hard enough.” He laid down on the bed next to her. “Tell you what... if she makes me cum before you do, hell, I’ll let the two of you go free and I’ll do round two on Chloe over there.” Chloe winced and shuddered, staring at Jim’s massive knob swinging in the air. “But if Little Sis is as good as you say and makes you blow your load first...” He pulled Amber on top of him. “I’m gonna fuck your girlfriend. So HARD. In the ASS.”

“What?! No!” Amber cried out.

“You better start fucking me and liking it,” Jim said. “Time’s a wasting.”

————————

Amber knew what she had to do. She lowered herself down, pushing Jim’s cock head inside and sliding down the shaft. She put her hands on his chest, taking as much of him as she could fit. “Oh baby, I love this cock!” she said as she started to bounce up and down. “Fill me up with your huge dick!”

Jack motioned for Chloe to continue, and she quickly sat herself in front of Braden and started sucking in earnest. Jim’s cock scared her, and she wanted nothing to do with it. Braden moaned as her warm, wet mouth enveloped him. “Oh fuck, that feels good!” Braden said. Chloe got right to business and started bobbing up and down, slurping loudly.

Amber heard Chloe’s sloppy sucking, and she got up and turned around, squatting back down on Jim’s cock. She started fucking him harder than before. “You like watching my ass? Oh yeah, you feel so good! You wanna fuck that ass, big man?” she asked Jim.

“Yeah I do,” he said in response.

“You wanna bury your cock so deep in my ass, don’t you?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Slap my ass, baby!” she said as she tightened her pussy.

He smacked her right asscheek, and it jiggled tightly in response. “Oh yeah, baby! Do it again,” she ordered. Jim smacked her firm cheeks again, this time with both hands. She squealed and giggled in response.

Chloe was in her rhythm now, bobbing and slurping all over Braden’s erect cock. He felt himself getting more and more excited, even though so much was at stake. He tried to take his mind off of what was happening... the college baseball team, working on his car, anything but the warm, juicy mouth and tongue going to town on his aching cock.

Braden’s cock started to soften slightly in Chloe’s mouth. She looked up and saw Braden with his eyes closed, whispering to himself. She thought back to all the times her sister got her in trouble with their parents, and then about Jim’s big knob waiting for her if she failed to perform. She pulled her mouth off Braden’s cock and started stroking it fast with her little hand. This broke Braden’s concentration and he looked down at her.

“What’s wrong, baby? Don’t you like me?” she asked sweetly. “Don’t you think I’m pretty?”

“Yeah, Chloe I was just -“

“You were just begging to cum,” she cooed, stroking him harder. “Don’t you want to cum?”

“Not really, no.”

“Amber seems to be enjoying herself,” she replied.

Braden could hear Amber giggling and talking nasty to Jim as she fucked him. He hoped she could finish Jim off soon so they could escape this hell at last.

“Don’t tell me you haven’t thought about me, Braden. I always catch you staring at my titties.” She spit in her hand, and resumed stroking. “Do you want to see my titties, baby?”

“Please don’t,” Braden said.

Johnny stared slack jawed at his young fiancé. He had never seen her act like this; she always acted so modest and innocent. Where did this come from?

Chloe stopped stroking Braden and sat up. She pulled one strap of her swimsuit off her shoulder, then the other. She grabbed the meat of her big tits from underneath and started jiggling them vigorously. “Look at these beautiful titties, Braden. Look at them.” Braden had shut his eyes tightly.

Amber stole a glance at her boyfriend who was stalling, and got a boost of confidence. She started grinding in circles on Jim’s cock, reaching down and cupping his balls. “Shoot me a big load, baby. I want a big load so bad!” she cried. Jim grabbed her hips and started taking over, groaning.

“You really do want it, don’t you?” he said, fucking her from underneath.

She steadied her ass in place, squatting, and let him use her pussy as a fucktoy. “Oh fuck, baby, yes I do. Keep fucking my pussy, baby! Give me a hot load!” She tightened her grip on his cock, and felt him quicken his pace a bit more.

Chloe was desperate. She pulled her juicy tits out of her swimsuit, exposing them to the world for the first time, including her boyfriend who sat transfixed. She reached up to Braden’s chest, wiping all the sweat she could from his pecs down his torso. She rubbed the fluid quickly in between her breasts, taking what spit remained on her chin and neck. She bent down, holding her tits together, and engulfed Braden’s cock between them.

Braden, shocked at the new sensation, opened his eyes and looked down. Chloe didn’t say a word. She just started pumping her tits up and down on his cock, smiling. His cock worked automatically and rose to full attention while his brain registered what was happening to him.

God damn, her tits are MASSIVE! he thought to himself. So fucking big and soft. Look at those big, dark nipples! I wanna suck ‘em! Oh my god! His brain was racing as he remembered always wanting to see what she looked like naked. He loved big tits, but he loved his girlfriend more, and he had accepted her even though she was lacking in that department. But now, he was getting titfucked by his girlfriend’s sister’s giant titties. It was so fucking hot.

“You want me to go faster?” she asked Braden.

“Oh fuck, yes. Go faster.”

Chloe spit on the head of his cock, pulling the moisture down his shaft as she made his cock head disappear and reappear with her soft flesh. She squeezed her tits tighter and stared into his eyes as she sped up.

Amber had faked herself into actually enjoying Jim’s cock, and she started heating up, bucking into his thrusts. She squealed with pleasure and gripped her little titties, pinching her own nipples. “Don’t ever stop fucking meee!!” she cried. “You’re fucking me sooo good!”

Jim grabbed her little asscheeks and continued pounding. He was really starting to enjoy himself; she was a good fuck when she wanted to be.

“Play with my asshole, baby!”

Jim looked up. “What?”

Amber reached behind her and grabbed his hand. “Make me cum, baby. Play with my little asshole.”

Jim spit on his thumb and placed the tip of it on her little hole, and wiggled it a little.

“Oh fuck, stop teasing me! Put it in!” she cried.

Jim buried the first digit of his thumb into her ass as she pressed down into it. The hot, tight pressure of her cavity against his thumb sent an electric shock all the way to his cock. He pumped harder than ever, working himself into a frenzy as Amber got louder and nastier.

“Give me a baby, you dirty motherfucker!! Ooooooo!! Jam your finger up my ass, you cocksucker!! Harder, harder!! Give me a MAN LOAD!!” she growled.

Chloe had Braden bucking and sweating and cussing too. “Come on, baby. Cum for me,” she cooed sweetly.

Jack had pulled his own cock out and was furiously jerking himself off, watching Chloe’s titties bounce on Braden’s cock. “Hurry up and cum, boy. I want her next.” he said, fucking his hand rigorously.

Chloe heard Jim grunting and growling inside of Amber and decided to pull out all the stops. “Give me your cum, Braden. Show me a REAL man. Johnny’s a faggot, I want YOUR cum now. You deserve a good girl with big titties to fuck you. Don’t you want to give me your cum?”

“Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me with your tits!” he grunted at her, his legs shaking. “I’m so close, you’re so fucking sexy!” He turned to Johnny. “Oh fuck, bro, your girlfriend’s fucking TITS! Shiiit! She’s gonna make me cum, bro!” He looked back at Chloe mauling his cock with her tits. “Fuck, baby, your fucking TITS!” His eyes rolled back. “Oh my fucking god! You’re gonna make me cum on your BIG ASS TITTIES!”

Amber heard his announcement and snapped out of it. “Braden, no!!”

Braden, realizing what was at stake, shook himself back to reality. He looked down at Chloe in desperation. “Whoa! Slow down! Please stop!”

“Cum for me,” Chloe commanded. She locked her gaze onto Braden. She kept pounding his cock with her tits all the way down to the balls. “Give me your cum. Give me your cum. Give it to me. Give it to me. Give it to me. Cum! Cum!”

“Chloe, please!!” Amber pleaded as Jim slowed down, the spell lifted.

“Give it to me. Cum on my tits,” Chloe continued, ignoring Amber’s cries.

“OH FUUUCK!!! IT FEELS TOO GOOD!!” Braden shouted.

“Please don’t cum, baby! Please!” Amber begged.

“OH SHIT! FUCKING SHIT! I CAN’T STOP, AMBER! I’M CUMMING! I’M FUCKING CUMMING!!”

A large spurt of cum shot out hard from Braden’s cock, flying upward and splashed apart against Chloe’s chin. Then another shot, just as strong, splashed her chin again. Then another large rivulet streaked across her neck. Braden shook as he pumped his load. “FUCKING! BIG! ASS! TITTIES!” he shouted each word with a spurt of his seed. The eruption in his cock slowed, as well as Chloe’s tit fucking. Sperm pooled around Braden’s cock head as it continued to leak slowly.

“You young guys have no discipline,” Jim said casually. “You just ruined your girlfriend’s night. Hope those big titties were worth it.” He got up on his knees and manhandled Amber down on her belly, then pulled her ass up to face his cock. “You want me in your ass, huh? You little bitch.”

“Please!” Amber begged. “Please just finish in my pussy!”

“A deal’s a deal, kid,” Jim replied. “This won’t take long.”

————————

Jim steadied his wet cock with his fist and lined it up with Amber’s asshole. He lowered a string of spit from his mouth and rubbed it on his head. He began to push himself into her. Amber tried to buck herself out from underneath him and managed to slip her hips away from his hand. Jim, frustrated, put his whole weight down on top of her. He lined himself back up for entry.

“Please please please please!” Amber cried.

He pushed the head hard into her cavity with a pop.

“No no no no no NOOOOO!!!” Her eyes widened in horror and pain. Jim, now inside her, thrusted a hard half-stroke in.

“OHHH MY GODDD!” she bellowed in disbelief.

Jim pulled back, ready to try again. He plunged, down to the balls this time. The noise that came out of Amber was something between a gurgle and a growl. The pain overcame her, and she began a body shaking sob.

Jack had no interest in watching the painful display. He was only interested in feeling Chloe’s tits on his cock. She tried to wipe away the cum from herself, but he slapped her hand away. “Leave it there,” he said. “You’re not done. Come over here.”

He took Chloe and guided her sideways in front of Johnny.

“Push your fucking tits together.” She complied. He squatted low and thrusted his cock upward into her meaty tits, wet with Braden’s load.

Four more thrusts was all it took for Jim. He collapsed on top of her shaking, sobbing body as he blew everything he had deep into her cavity. He laid there for a few seconds, then withdrew himself and stood up from the bed. Amber closed her eyes and curled into herself, overcome.

Braden looked worried. “I’m sorry, babe. I didn’t mean - didn’t mean to - babe?” Amber just curled tighter, her sobbing intensifying.

“Come on, girl. Hold them together.” Jack furiously fucked Chloe’s tits. She was struggling to keep them tight, and they jostled and slipped between her tiny hands. “My hands are too wet. They keep slipping,” she said.

He grabbed her hands and rubbed them down her boyfriend’s thigh. “Oh, man, what the fuck?! Gross!” Johnny yelled in his chair.

“There. Come on,” Jack said to Chloe. “Get back to it.” She got a better grip on herself, and Jack got back to work.

“You’re gonna love fucking these tits, boy. Your girlfriend is so soft!” Jack said to Johnny as he pumped. “You ever see her tits before?” he asked.

“No.”

“She ever let you feel them?”

“No.”

“You jerk off at night thinking about them?”

“Come on, man!” Johnny replied, offended.

“I bet you yanked your crank just DREAMING of seeing these titties, and here they are right in front of your face. You wanna jerk off right now?”

“No.”

“Look at her fucking nipples!” Jack slowed down his pace and took a nipple in between his fingers, pulling and pinching. He started thrusting faster. “Beautiful fucking tits!”

He said to Chloe, “Look at your boyfriend.” She turned her gaze. “Look at him. He would suck someone’s cock for you, but when he sees your tits, he can’t get it hard. What do you see?”

“I don’t know,” she replied.

“Do you see a man or a boy?”

“I don’t know.”

“Braden came hard for you, didn’t he?”

“Yes.”

“Yes he did,” Jack affirmed. “God damn, little girl, you’re so fucking - oh, so fucking - oooh fuck!”

Jack pulled Chloe’s body close and came hard in between her tits, mashing her face against his belly and soaking her cleavage with his fluid. Although not the fireworks display that Braden pulled off, Chloe could feel a copious amount of cum swelling between her tits and dripping down. Jack collapsed to his knees, trying to catch his breath.

Jim slapped Jack on the shoulder. “I’m tapping out. I need a shower. You good?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m good,” Jack said, resting.

Jim opened the steel door and it closed with a slam.

“Oh my god, girl! Wow!” he said to Chloe as he stood back up, eyes still locked on her tits. “Those things are a treasure. You just don’t know! Give your boyfriend a good look at those things.”

Chloe, still on her knees, turned to face Johnny and placed her hands on her thighs. She stayed very still as Johnny got a good look at her. Cum coated her chest and dribbled from between her tits, creeping slowly down her soft belly and gathering slightly at her belly button.

“Well, boy,” Jack said. “say something.”

Johnny, staring at his girlfriend’s full, cum-soaked tits for the first time without a cock spoiling the view, finally spoke. “They’re beautiful, Chloe. I love you.”

“Thank you,” Chloe replied.

Jack stood up and began to get dressed. Braden stared across the room, silent.

“Do you think you could... do that for me?” Johnny asked.

“Do what?”

“Make me... cum?”

“Johnny,” she consoled, “we said we were going to wait.”

“No, YOU said you wanted to stay PURE!! And-and-and here you are... touching these other guys, and-and... making ‘em feel good!”

“I didn’t want to.”

“I SAW YOU WATCHING THEIR FACES, CHLOE!” he shouted. An awkward silence. “You liked it.”

“Johnny, I don’t know what you want me to say.” She stared at the concrete floor between them.

“I don’t want you to say anything; I want you to touch it. I’ve been waiting for so long, and GOD DAMMIT MAKE ME CUM, TOO!!”

“Haven’t I been through enough?” Chloe asked tearfully. “Didn’t you see what I had to go through?”

“I tried to help you, but you... you just called me a FAGGOT and sucked my best friend’s fucking COCK! I wanted you to stay pure, but you... you chose to be a whore! Everybody told you to stop!”

“I was scared!” she cried.

“It was your choice! I was gonna fix it for you, but you wanted to do it! Remember? You made yourself a whore in front of me!” Johnny fumed in his chair. “Don’t you fucking dare tell me you want to wait any longer!” Another awkward silence. “It’s not fair! I order you to make me cum!”

“You can’t make me do anything,” she said, looking up at him.

Jack placed a hand on Chloe’s shoulder from behind. “But I can.”

“Not anymore.” The voice came from behind him. Jack felt the unmistakable sensation of the tip of a gun pressed against the back of his neck. Jim’s fucking pistol! It wasn’t on his pants when he put them back on; he thought Jim had taken it with him.

“Get down on your belly, you piece of shit,” Amber said to Jack as he slowly bent down to obey. “This ends now.”

(part 3 coming soon)