cum eating?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
trivium1234
Explorer
Explorer

cum eating?

Post by trivium1234 »

has anyone actualy ete their own cum on demand and does any one like it?

girls do you make your guy taste his cum?

im little to minged out with it all to do that
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Re: cum eating?

Post by quorr777 »

The big problem for guys is that before you shoot your load you will do pretty much anything to please a lady, real, or imaginary on here.
After the brief satisfaction.....one tends to clean up and make a cup of tea!
Ten minutes later one is horny again but the cum is all flushed away.
If is is kept in a pot in the fridge.....it will be totally unappealing!

In a real domme/sub scenario you get tied up and force fed.

I am working on an escape proof tease to force feed cum and I get the impression that a lot of new teases are going to be pushing this boundary....Shoelaces and wooden spoons are getting a bit boring now!
blondetaurus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blondetaurus »

I haven't tried the cum eating teases on here, but I can say in real life, cum eating is actually mentally challenging.

I have tried it in the past with previous Mistresses. However I found I could only actually do the deed with those I felt a very strong connection with, and a genuine desire to please.

So, I would never even attempt to do it for someone I just met. The Mistresses I tried it with, I had known and visited for months.
I don't really like the taste, and as every guy knows, once they cum, they lose interest in the task. There has to be something left over after the sex drive dissapears.

You have to be very willing to please someone, or failing that, as quorr said, tied down and force fed.

To answer the question, yes I have, and no I dont like it, but I will do it for the right Mistress
soltari
Explorer
Explorer

Post by soltari »

just gotta say love your thinkin quorr... " escape proof way" cant wait to see that...
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by rbtheservant »

Have I eaten my own cum?
Yes, I have eaten my own cum numerous times, either by being force fed by my Mistress, or voluntarily while doing a tease / scenario to satisfy the self submission / self bondage.

Do I enjoy it?
That is a loaded question (O.K., pun intended). ;-) No, I don't enjoy it in the sense that I crave tasting or eating the stuff, but I do enjoy it as a submissive as punishment. I absolutely love when I am bound by my Mistress and have no control over the act. Cum eating is the ultimate form of submission, and being forced to do so is the greatest high. I enjoy this humiliated feeling so much, that on occasion while masturbating, I have gone through with the act after having my orgasm to replicate the times I have been forced. Admitedly, this is really tough to do for all the same reasons Quorr mentioned. Eating ones own cum is such a mind game. There is nothing dangerous about it, sperm is made up of protein and is much like eating any other animal protein except to a straight man it is totally disgusting. Of course that is where I will draw the line...I ain't eating anyone else's sperm. Not to mention eating someone else's sperm can be potentially dangerous as sex with anyone who's health is unknown to you can be dangerous if not even eventuallly fatal.

Lastly, take a note from the sperm banks, and FREEZE the stuff if you want to use it for later. I am not certain of the shelf life in the fridge, but it certainly will not hold up in consistancy that way. Also, remember it is much like other animal proteins, so treat it like a food product, it can spoil and make you ill.

Great topic Trivium, though now that I look at it, I am a little skeeved out that I know so much about this topic. :blush: Oh well, the life of a submissive husband.

Happy teasing,
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
toiletta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toiletta »

i have indeed eaten my own cum-here always as ordered and in real time sessions. Being forced makes it all the more exciting. i know very few Mistress's who don't require cum eating after release. Imaging being allowed to cum on your Owner's boot, and then bending down and lapping up your own cum-an honor to be allowed release and eating a joy.
Timshel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Timshel »

hmmm I wonder if it can spoil... I mean it's made up of sperm, sugar (to give the sperm an energy source not as one girl in my high school biology class stated, to make it taste good), and I forget what the fluid part is made up of however If I recall correctly the solution/mixture is acidic in nature in order to counter balance the akali enviroment in the woman, in order to help the sperm reach thier goal...

ok biology lesson over.

I have not tasted/consumed my own cum, but I suppose in a live situation with a girlfriend/mistress the likely hood would increase tremendously....
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannatasteit »

No i've never taste it but i really wanna try it although after satisfaction i always chance my mind.It can be easier with a mistress that force you.
bobbbliss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobbbliss »

I've eaten my cum, both from my hand and from my lover's hand and from her pussy as well... Surprisingly, it's MUCH easier to eat it from her pussy than any other way (okay, maybe not so surprising as I love to be between her legs anyway!).

As has been stated by others, it's primarily a mind game. I'd suggest you try a ruined orgasm and lick it up that way first, as there's more than a bit of arousal when playing that way. Good Luck!
unclephil
Explorer
Explorer

Post by unclephil »

Well I love it!!!!! and it means you havn't got to clean up lol
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

quorr777 wrote: If is is kept in a pot in the fridge....
Or if you let a guy cum inside you and don't sit upright until he's turned on again. ;)

A bit more of a turn on as well, if he's tasting my wetness with it as I kneel with my legs spread above him and let him pick his head up off the pillow and lick it off my vagina as it drips out of me.

Even more of a turn on if he has to ask permission first. ;)

-L
johannmeierjr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johannmeierjr »

I think there is a difference between Webteases and real Mistresses.

There is hardly a tease that can make me want to eat my own cum, but i wondered how easy it was when i was ordered by a Mistress the first time.
Just as rbtheservant said, in my opinion its a deep form of devotion and i cant really be devoted to some php files ;P

Dont get me wrong, i like the Teases, but its something completely different to serve a Mistress.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

i was tied down... after several days of denial She did this fucked up fast and slow stroke thing and then counted down and i had to cum at zero.... the cum was caught in the rubber She made me wear and after it filled She took it off held it over my mouth and snipped the end.... it was gross... but She ate my cum before and i ate hers and her ass so i figured... well, i really didn't have much of a choice.
profit princess
Explorer
Explorer

Post by profit princess »

put some sugar in the cum and freeze it. tell me how it tastes :lol:
arekives
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arekives »

--removed by author--
Last edited by arekives on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.