All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Morexis »

Hey everyone! ^^

I'm excited to finally publish my new game: "A Day With Mercy"! :-D
The rebels are in your city! After being knocked out on an evacuation mission with Mercy, you are brought into her hospital where she takes good care of you...

This game features immersive storytelling, engaging dialogue and interesting masturbation instructions to make sure you enjoy this special doctor's visit!
This game is quite different from my last project. It's much more linear and mainly focuses on the story. Also, the primary storyline only features one character, Mercy from Overwatch.
I used sound effects and voice lines to make the whole game feel more immersive. This is not my first time using sound effects but I really tried to take it to a new level with this game.

The instructions and themes are quite vanilla, without any extreme kinks. The aim of this game was to create an amazing experience without pushing your boundaries.
You can find more information on the "information" page in the game.

This game was created in collaboration with NotAnAvrageThrowaway (some may know them from r/JOIP) and Crimedick, who is mostly known for boundary-pushing hentai teases. ^^

I hope you enjoy "A Day With Mercy"! As always, I love to hear your comments and feedback on the game. :love:

Thank you, I hope you have a great weekend! :-)
๐Ÿ•น๏ธ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! ๐Ÿค™
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! ๐Ÿ’–
Spoiler: show

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 ๐Ÿฅ‡
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FEEDBACK: A Day With Mercy

Post by Morexis »

Oh nice, I just saw this new tease by topo. Very classy.

Maybe now, you will believe me that I'm being targeted by disgusting attacks and that my game ratings are manipulated to be this low. Maybe you will also now understand what happened in the whole TOTM May disaster.

This is not the first time something like this happened but this is by far the worst.
If anything, this shows excellently why I depend on my loyal patrons to keep me motivated. :\'-(

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! ๐Ÿค™

NSFWSaurus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NSFWSaurus »

Morexis wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:26 pm Oh nice, I just saw this new tease by topo. Very classy.

Maybe now, you will believe me that I'm being targeted by disgusting attacks and that my game ratings are manipulated to be this low. Maybe you will also now understand what happened in the whole TOTM May disaster.

This is not the first time something like this happened but this is by far the worst.
If anything, this shows excellently why I depend on my loyal patrons to keep me motivated. :\'-(

Ill gladly support you via buying a single password for a game, but i dont wanna commit to a patreonage of $18.60/mo (15 dollar tier + vat), if you have a way of supporting you like that, i'd gladly do it. shoot me a milovana pm, or post it here or smth.
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morexis »

Thanks for your interest! ^^

I actually set up a Ko-Fi page at the beginning of this year for this exact reason. I stopped advertising it because it's more complicated than Patreon and only a handful of people used it.

However, the page is still active and you can still buy the passwords there: https://ko-fi.com/post/Get-your-secret- ... -X8X11E6IV

Thank you :-)

NSFWSaurus
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by NSFWSaurus »

Morexis wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:36 pm Thanks for your interest! ^^

I actually set up a Ko-Fi page at the beginning of this year for this exact reason. I stopped advertising it because it's more complicated than Patreon and only a handful of people used it.

However, the page is still active and you can still buy the passwords there: https://ko-fi.com/post/Get-your-secret- ... -X8X11E6IV

Thank you :-)

i sent you a pm about ko-fi
scarlett
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by scarlett »

"huh a new tease.. oh with Mercy... might be good."
"oh, patronage only.. oh well."
"look, a password free version. I can give it a try, if good, maybe I'll look them up for more"
(free version just says use the paid version)
"ohhhh fuck this guy... I hope he rots in hell"
(OP of mercy tease didn't post the scam free one)

"WTF?"
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morexis »

Hey scarlett, I'm not sure I understand your comment correctly but I feel like I should clear some things up. :-)

First up, most importantly, my game is not "patronage only", "paid version" or anything like that. It's completely free to play from start to finish. ^^

However, there are some special locked parts of the game, which are really nice additions but not necessary to have a great experience. You need a password to unlock those parts. But again, those are just additions and not part of the base game. Because the base game is comepletely 100 percent free.

Here's what happened with the "scam free one", as you called it: Someone who doesn't like that I have a patreon page downloaded the code of my game and published my game without the passwords. The tease also included a degrading crude photoshop of a picture of me. :weep:
Now, after a few hours, their copied tease was removed for obvious reasons. Sadly, the mods can't delete the entire tease but can only edit it. So, as solution they replaced it with the current text.

I know it's confusing but I hope you now understand what happened with my game. Have fun playing it! ^^

EDIT: Alright, the copied game has now been fully removed. Since some people still seem to think this was all in good faith, I want to be very clear that this was a malicious personal attack towards me. Topo's tease included a disgusting and disturbing image of me. I hope this is the last time I have to address this.

lordofnothing
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lordofnothing »

Great tease as always Morexis!
I seem to be running into an issue where if I select to guarantee a ruined orgasm, It will still be a full orgasm or a denial. Seems to be the case whether or not I select to allow denied orgasms.
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morexis »

Thanks for pointing out this bug!
I think there was an issue with the code for the guaranteed ruin. I fixed it and it should be working fine now. ^^

Please let me know if it still doesn't work or you find any other issues.
Thank you and enjoy the ruin ending. ;-)