Ballbusting Intelligence Agency

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Ballbusting Intelligence Agency

Post by TheBusted »

Chapter One: Torture Certification
Chapter Two: Office Introductions
Chapter Three: The Kidnapping

Chapter Four: The Promotion
Chapter Five: Taylor Returns

Jim arrived at the nondescript office building 10 minutes early. He walked up to the receptionist, a no-nonsense looking woman in her mid-30s. Her jet-black hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail. Her ample breasts were practically bursting out of her tight button-down.

“I’m here for cadet training school, I’m supposed to meet Agent Zoe.” Jim did his best to maintain eye contact, and not stare straight at her chest.

“Are you Jim?”

“Yes, that’s me.”

“You’ll be starting in room B114. It’s right down those stairs.” She pointed at a door across the room.

“Great, thank you. Do you know what this meeting is about? The memo I got didn’t say.”

“I can’t talk about that, I’m afraid. Just meet with Agent Zoe and she’ll explain everything.”

Jim went through the door and walked down the stairs. He walked down the ominous looking hallway and found room B114.
As he approached the door, he could hear women’s voices. He paused right outside the door to eavesdrop.

“Oh yes, I’m sure he’ll cry and scream. That’s how you know it’s working.”

“Is there any risk of permanent damage?”

“It has happened, but I’ll be overseeing your training session today so don’t be concerned.”

Jim gulped, not liking what he was hearing. He knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

Jim walked in and introduced himself. “Hi, I’m Jim.”

The woman behind the desk introduced herself. “Hi, I’m Agent Zoe, your teacher today.” She looked like a typical sorority girl. She was wearing a tight white tank top that was struggling to contain her picture-perfect boobs. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra; her nipples were poking through the fabric of her top like headlights. When she stood up, Jim could see she was wearing nothing but bright blue panties and white thigh-high socks. He felt his cock twitch in his pants as her chest jiggled.

The woman sitting across from Zoe introduced herself next. “Hi, I’m Taylor.” While Taylor was dressed more conservatively in a t-shirt, Jim couldn’t help but be mesmerized by her feminine figure, and in particular the way her round back-side strained the fabric of her tight blue jeans.

Once Jim sat down, Zoe asked “Jim, have you heard anything about your training today?”

“No, nothing. I just know I’m supposed to be here all day.”

“Well, Taylor here is going to be your training partner. Taylor is going to be a future interrogator for us, and she has to practice her technique as part of her training. We thought this would be a good way for you to practice your torture preparation.’

Jim gulped. “Torture preparation? What do you mean?”

“Oh, you didn’t hear? You’ve been assigned to our agency.”

“What agency is that?”

“The BIA, or Ballbusting Intelligence Agency.”

Jim was dumbfounded. He had never even heard of the BIA, much less known about his assignment. “B-b-ballbusting…?”

“That’s right. We specialize in a very specific form of ‘enhanced interrogation’. It’s proven very effective. And all male cadets assigned to our agency are required to be tortured before receiving their certificate. Truthfully, this rule is why we have so few male Agents. But if you can pass, you will be very valuable to us.”

“So, Taylor’s going to torture me?”

“That’s right, under my supervision.”

Jim was stunned into silence. He had never been hit down there before. He knew it supposed to be very painful, but he wasn’t in any hurry to find out for himself. And now he was assigned to an agency dedicated to it? There was an awkward pause before Zoe continued.

“I see from your file, Jim, that you are a third-year cadet, is that right?”

“That’s correct, Zoe.”

“And you’ve gotten excellent marks so far. You must be excited to graduate at the end of this year.”

“Definitely. Being a cadet is an honor, and I can’t wait to get out in the field.”

Zoe nodded approvingly. “Taylor has only been here for three months.”

Taylor piped up, “You will actually be my first training partner.”

Jim felt slightly relieved by that statement. Maybe, if it was her first time, it wouldn’t be quite as bad as he had feared.

Zoe responded before Jim could feel too relieved. “Don’t worry, Taylor. I’ll demonstrate the moves for you first.”
Jim’s heart plunged.

“We’re going to begin by having Taylor practice several of our most common testicle torture techniques on you, Jim. Then, at the end of our training today, I will administer the certification exam. Jim, I will give you a secret code word. Taylor will then have 30 minutes to torture you. If she can coerce the codeword out of you within 30 minutes, then she’ll receive her certification and you’ll have to take the test again. If you manage to keep it a secret, you’ll pass the exam and she’ll have to take it again. Make sense?” They both nodded.

“Taylor, if you do this right, Jim will likely be screaming in pain. Don’t be alarmed. That means it’s working.”

Jim’s face turned bright red at the thought of being reduced to a whimpering mess at these two gorgeous women. He could barely stammer out a “y-yes” before the girls were up and walking down the hall.

“Come on Jim! We can’t start the training in my office.”

The group walked down the narrow hallway with the girls making idle chitchat while Jim sulked from behind. He couldn’t help but dread what was about to happen to his poor babymakers, although the sight of Taylor’s ass bouncing in her jeans as she walked in front of him certainly helped. He couldn’t help it; his cock grew rock harder with each and every step.

After arriving at the end of the hall, the girls turned into a small room with a “B121” sign on the door. Soft black padding covered the walls and floor. A variety of implements hung on the wall, from blindfolds to ball-gags to a baseball bat. Jim was so taken aback by his pending destruction he could barely focus on what Zoe was saying.

Zoe was wrapping up her explanation right as Jim snapped back to reality. “So yeah, this is where we do most of our interrogation. The soundproofing means you don’t have to worry about Jim’s screams disrupting the rest of the agency. Why don’t you strip naked, Jim, so we can begin?”

Jim did a double take. “N-n-naked ...?”

“Yes, of course. We want Taylor to see her targets, after all.”

Jim hesitated, self-conscious about revealing himself in front of these two busty babes. His jeans were doing a nice job of concealing his growing erection.

“You are going to take your ballbusting willingly, aren’t you? Or are we going to have to restrain you?”

Jim snapped into action at that. While he did hesitate a moment before finally pulling down his underwear, he was fully naked in no time.

Taylor gasped at the sight of Jim’s package. Her gaze was transfixed on his fully upright and erect cock, which stood at an impressive seven and a half inches. Zoe, however, was focused on something else. Her eyes concentrated on the unusually large pair of pink plums hanging underneath it.

“Just spread your legs, Jim, and we’ll go through a few simple techniques to start things off. The first technique we’ll walk through is a simple kick. Be a dear and hold your cock out of the way for me, Jim. Now watch how I swing my hips, Taylor.”

Jim grabbed the tip of his penis and held it close to his stomach. He wasn’t used to women ignoring his erection like Zoe was. Making matters worse, the cool air passing between his legs reminded him just how incredibly vulnerable he was, trapped in this small room with his balls presented for torture. He found himself distracted by Zoe’s perky nipples, which were still poking through the soft fabric of her white tank top. They jiggled and bounced with each step she took, and with each swing of her hips as she lined up her first kick.

The distraction was short-lived.

Zoe’s foot slammed into Jim’s exposed nutsack with brutal force. Never before had his virgin pink plums endured such a brutal crunching. The instant, searing pain caused him to double over and then fall to the floor clutching desperately between his legs. Taylor, a ballbusting novice herself, burst out laughing at the comical sight of Jim thrashing about.

Zoe only gave him a couple seconds to whimper on the floor before jumping back in to teaching. “So, you see, if you swing your hips properly and make direct contact, you can cause a really incredible amount of pain with very little effort. Would you like to try?”

“Doesn’t it hurt Jim?”

“Yes, it does. That is the whole point. We are trying to cause as much pain as possible to coerce valuable information out of enemy agents.”

“OK, I guess I’ll try a couple kicks.”

“Get up, Jim, Taylor needs to practice.”

Even though it was just one kick, Jim could barely lift himself up off the ground. He moaned while slowly lumbering back up to his feet. After he was back in position, Zoe showed Taylor exactly how to stand and line up her kick to ensure she made direct contact. She demonstrated the proper way to swing her hips, and how to point her toes to inflict maximum punishment. Even though Jim trembled in fear as they discussed the finer points of testicle torture, he was glad to have a moment to recover.

Before he could recover too much, though, Taylor’s foot collided with his ball bag for the first time with an audible smacking sound. A direct hit. His left gonad squished painfully between her big toe and his pelvis. He screamed before collapsing to the floor in a mess of twitching limbs.

Taylor’s hands instinctively flew up to her mouth and covered her nervous gasp. “I think I might have popped one of them! I felt something crack down there.” She seemed worried for Jim’s well-being.

Zoe was quick to reassure her. “It’s quite alright, Taylor. You did everything right. That’s just how a well-placed kick typically feels. I can see that both of his balls are still intact. Maybe a bit swollen, but intact. Back up, Jim, let’s do another.”

Try as he might, Jim could not stand back up. His muscles would not cooperate. The pain emanating from his midsection seemed to have sapped all of his strength. Zoe frowned, then walked over and yanked him up by his hair.

“This is training for you too, Jim. Remember, you need to pass your torture certification before we leave today. How are you ever going to pass if you can’t take a couple of measly kicks?”

Jim just groaned. He had already forgotten about the certification exam. He, and his balls, were in for a long day. Somehow, he gathered up his willpower and spread his legs, presenting his manhood to Taylor for more destruction.

Her next kick missed the mark. While her foot smacked between his legs, Jim merely winced as his nuts were able to bounce of the way relatively unscathed. Zoe reassured her that this was why they needed to practice, so that she could work on her aim before the test at the end of the day.

Determined not to miss twice in a row, Taylor took her time lining up her next kick. She swung her legs a few times, making sure her toes would make direct contact with the tender underside of Jim’s swelling scrotum. Jim’s dread grew with each and every practice swing.

When she finally let her foot fly into his tender plums, the collision was violent and excruciating. Her big toe made direct contact with the exact same spot on his left testicle, nearly breaking it in half. His vision exploded into a million bright little lights. He opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out. He had gone mute from the ball pain. It was all he could do to collapse into the fetal position on the floor, fighting the nauseous feeling building in his stomach.

Zoe taunted him as he sobbed on the floor. “Wow, it only took 3 kicks to completely break you? You must be a weaker cadet than I thought.”

Zoe encouraged Taylor to mock Jim too. Apparently, the humiliation adds to the pain and makes it more likely enemy agents will give up information. Taylor piped up “Aww, you poor baby! Are your poor little balls tender and sore? Would you like me to do it again?”

As Jim thrashed about on the ground in agony, he felt something strange happen. He felt himself get more and more turned on, even in his pained delirium. His cock, rather than shrivel up, actually grew more erect from the aching sensation in his gonads. The more pathetic he felt, the more excited he got. Maybe this torture certification wouldn’t be so bad after all …

Taylor was wrestling with her own set of sensations. She had always pictured herself as a nice girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly. However, watching Jim convulse on the floor because of her foot was a rush of feminine energy. It made her feel strong and powerful, even though she had always been told that women were the weaker sex. How could that be, when she had so easily reduced this third-year hunk of a cadet to a sobbing mess? She felt a wet spot forming in her panties as she excitedly watched Jim twitch in pain. She couldn’t wait to spend all day breaking his balls and enjoying her newfound power.

“It looks like you’ve got the hang of kicks already, Taylor. Let’s move on to the next technique: squeezing. Have you ever held a pair of testicles in your hand before?”

“Not after they’ve been busted.”

“Well then you’re in for a treat. They feel extra tender and squishy. It’s like having your fingers on a pain thermostat. Here, I’ll demonstrate.”

Zoe rolled Jim onto his back and pulled his hands away from his midsection. She sat down on his stomach, taking care to trap his arms under her legs. Jim was powerless to stop his destruction. He couldn’t even see it coming.

“My personal favorite way to squeeze testicles is the long way, like this.” Zoe grabbed his nuts forcefully, one in each hand. She trapped each orb between her thumb and finger, preparing to clamp down. Jim couldn’t help it. Between feeling Zoe’s hands between his legs and her warm pussy against his stomach, his cock started twitching with excitement.

Before Zoe clamped down, Taylor interrupted with a question.

“Is that normal?” She pointed at his now bulging erection, which was noticeably leaking precum.

“It can happen, especially with our cadets. Many of our younger male agents are pretty pathetic, so this punishment is the most attention their privates get. And of course, some particularly masochistic boys get off on the pain. Those are actually our best agents, because they’re better able to withstand the enemy’s torture. Now watch how effective even a gentle squeeze is.”

She slowly increased the pressure, flattening Jim’s baby makers in her grip. Jim’s groans of pain grew more and more frantic as his gonads flattened further and further. Given the already damaged state of his nutsack, Zoe did not have to squeeze very hard at all to cause him unbearable pain. After what felt like eternity to him, but, in reality, was probably just a few seconds, Zoe relented.

“Come on, Jim! I thought you were supposed to be a superstar cadet. Are you really going to start crying after a light little squeeze?”

Jim couldn’t bring himself to answer. Zoe gave his orbs one last pulse of pressure before asking Taylor “would you like to try?”

“Yes! That looks very effective.”

Jim gulped. Zoe stood up and Taylor approached him and took her place on his stomach, facing his crotch, just as Zoe had done.

Even though she was beginning to realize her power as a woman, Taylor was far more timid than Zoe had been. She’d never seen a pair of busted balls up close before, and was still somewhat afraid of hurting Jim. “So, I just pinch them between my fingers and thumbs?”

“That’s right, why don’t you try a short squeeze on Jim now?”

Jim could feel Taylor’s cool fingers reaching between his legs and forming a firm grip on his testicles. While Taylor’s back obstructed his view, he could tell she was placing her thumbs on one end and her fingers on the other, just as Zoe had done. Once again, his cock stiffened in anticipation, but Taylor ignored it, intent on causing him more pain than pleasure. He felt her thumbs slowly ramp up the pressure. Spasms of pain shot through his body as she clamped down.

Taylor, quickly realizing she was a sadist at heart, had no intention of letting Jim off lightly. She was enjoying putting him in agony with just her thumbs. She laughed as Jim whimpered pathetically while convulsing under her body.

Zoe suggested Taylor try out a few different grips to see which were more effective. Taylor let go, then quickly started crushing his nuts between her palms like walnuts. Jim wailed in pain, desperate for even a second of relief from the horrible crushing sensation in his crotch. He swore he could actually feel his nuts crunching in her vice-like grip. His arms flailed wildly, helpless to stop her destruction.

Zoe was having lots of fun watching Taylor reduce Jim to a blubbering mess. “Is that all you can take? Really? It can’t be that bad, can it?”

Taylor finally relented, and Jim’s writhing and yelling subsided. His limbs, which just moments before flung about in wild desperation, collapsed. He lay panting on the floor, trying to subdue to nausea building in his stomach.

“Testicles are much more tender after a good squeeze. Why don’t you try a few slaps?”

Taylor happily obliged. Jim watched in horror as she raised her right hand high above her head, then slammed it down like a brick into his family jewels. A direct hit. Trapped between his legs, his balls were both flattened against his pelvis by the palm of her hand.

Jim screamed. Tidal waves of agony flowed through his body as his already swollen testicles swelled further.

“Have another one Taylor” Zoe prompted.

Jim watched helplessly as she raised her right hand again. This time, she slapped him several times in quick succession, each slap more vicious than the last. Jim was powerless to stop her from slowly turning his manhood to mush. It was all he could do to hold back from vomiting as his mind was consumed by the suffering wrought by Taylor’s hand.

“Very well done. I think an enemy spy would have caved by now.” Taylor blushed at the compliment.

“Really?”

“Definitely. How are you feeling down there, Jim?”

Jim, still wheezing on the ground under Taylor’s weight, could barely blurt out “oh my god” before the girls continued.

“Why don’t you try out some punches next, Taylor?”

Taylor happily obliged. She balled her right hand up into a fist and focused on Jim’s left testicle, which was noticeably more swollen than the right one. She punched, piledriver-style, with the underside of her fist with all her might. It squished against her knuckle before squirting out from under her hand, causing excruciating pain for Jim in the process. He bucked wildly under her weight, like a rodeo bull trying to dislodge a cowboy. Before he was done writhing, though, Taylor punched him again, this time crunching his right nut against the bony base of her palm. Jim’s groans escalated to full blown wails as he succumbed to the agony wrought by Taylor’s fist.

She tried a flurry of punches next, working Jim’s scrotum like a punching bag. He was powerless to interrupt his torture, and could do nothing but lay back and experience the never-ending jolts of pain shooting up his spermatic cords and through the rest of his body.

Finally, Taylor grew tired, and gave his aching ball bag one final love tap before looking at Zoe expectantly.

“One way to punch that’s proven very effective is to clasp both of your hands together, like this, and sort of scoop his marbles into his pelvis.” Zoe interlocked her fingers in demonstration. “That way, his testicles won’t have anywhere to hide and they will absorb the full force of each punch.”

Taylor did as Zoe suggested and brought her hands together. She lifted her arms high above her head before violently slamming them into Jim’s crotch.

Zoe was right. This was, somehow, more painful than the punches before. Each of Jim’s already battered baby makers flattened against Taylor’s hands, crunching painfully against his underside. He lost what little control he had of his limbs and began spasming wildly. A weird mewling sound emerged from his throat as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Taylor just laughed before punching him again.

Satisfied by Jim’s destruction, Taylor stood up, allowing Jim to curl up in the fetal position and cradle his broken manhood.

“What should we try next?” Jim let out a frightened groan in response to Taylor’s question.

“How about standing on them?”

“OK, that sounds fun!”

“We do that in another room. Why don’t you both get up and follow me?”

Taylor hopped to her feet, but Jim lay motionless on the ground. “Come on!!!” Taylor pleaded, dragging Jim up by his hair. “I need to practice before our exam later!”

Zoe walked the odd group down the hall. Jim, still naked, hoped against hope that they wouldn’t run into any other agents on the trip.

Much to his dismay, though, an unfamiliar woman rounded the corner just as they arrived at room B137. She appeared older, maybe mid-30s, and her low-cut black top revealed a surprisingly amount of her cleavage. Zoe and Taylor both smiled, seeming to recognize her.

Zoe spoke up first. “Agent Natalie, how’s it going?”

“It’s going well! Hi Taylor!” Natalie paused, noticing Jim standing fully naked in the hallway, only his hands covering his private parts. His cheeks burned red from embarrassment. “Who’s this?”

“This is Jim. He’s a third-year cadet going through his torture certification today. We just started his training this morning.”

Agent Natalie giggled at Jim’s predicament. “Oh, so he’s …. Well move your hands boy, let me take a look at you.”

Hesitant, Jim slowly moved his hands, revealing his rock-hard erection and swollen gonads to Agent Natalie.

“Ouch. That is a very sore looking pair of testicles, boy. I can’t wait to play with them myself after you get your certification”

Jim stuttered. “W-what?”

“Oh, Zoe didn’t tell you? Male agents around here have to submit completely to the commands of any female agent at any time. And, well, we can be extra vicious with fresh meat.”

Zoe looked slightly annoyed. “Ugh, Natalie! Don’t scare him off! I didn’t want him to know that our male agents get their nuts crunched several times a day.”

Natalie just laughed. “Well he was bound to find out sooner or later! Watch out for Agent Ashley, she’s particularly cruel. I swear some days all she does is bust balls.”

“You’re not so easy-going yourself, Natalie. There’s a reason you’re nicknamed the ball-breaker. How many testicles have you accidentally ruptured?

“Hey now! I haven’t castrated anyone who didn’t agree to it. You know how boys are; they always exaggerate.”

Jim just stood there in stunned silence once again. Daily ballbusting? He had just started to find a small amount of pleasure in Taylor’s ball torture, but he wasn’t sure how much more he could take.

“Well, I best get going. It was nice to meet you, Jim. Good luck in the rest of your training!” Agent Natalie walked away, but not before giving Jim an ominous wink.

Before Jim could think too long about Natalie’s worrying comments, Zoe turned Jim and Taylor’s attention back to room B137, which had a strange contraption in the middle.

“This is the testicle standing room. The guy gets strapped down, then you can stand on his testicles until he squeals. We call this device the ball stand.” Zoe explained, motioning towards the contraption.

Zoe helped Taylor place Jim in the contraption. There was a small chair in the middle for him to sit on, with restraints for his arms and legs. There was a wooden block with a small hole between Jim’s legs, which Zoe pulled his balls through. When the girls were finished, Jim was tied down, with his balls resting on a small piece of wood between his legs, exposed.

“This is a bit tricky at first, so let me show you how this works.”

She began narrating her actions for Taylor. She explained that you have to stand up and balance on the small block between Jim’s legs, but that you could use the overhead support beam for balance. Jim couldn’t help but admire Zoe’s ballerina-like figure as she stood in front of him. In this position, the magnificent cameltoe poking through her bright blue panties was practically staring him in the face. If he were daring enough, he could have craned his head forward and licked it. Despite his predicament, his cock flickered with excitement in the restraints as he stared longingly at Zoe’s crotch, imagining what it would be like to rip those blue panties off her.

“Your goal is to apply as much of your body weight as possible directly to the man’s testicles, like this.” With that, she placed her right foot across his ballsack and lifted her left foot off the ledge.

Jim gasped, unable to scream. Thoughts of Zoe’s cameltoe were immediately replaced by the sense that she was grinding his manhood to a soppy mess under her body weight. She was quite experienced. She knew just how to twist and stomp her sock-clad foot for maximum effect. Each and every neuron in his testicles was overloading his brain with signals of white-hot agony. No amount of writhing in his restraints soothed the burning hell shooting up from his midsection. When Jim regained the ability to scream, he let out a guttural howl of anguish, like a pig being slaughtered.

Zoe let off the pressure so she could explain to Taylor “as you can tell, this is a very effective method. You could also try to balance on your toes. While it’s tougher to balance, it is far more painful for the male.”

If Jim were capable of rational thought in his delirious state, he would have wondered how that was even possible. Instead, he simply gasped for air, trying desperately to use these moments of relief to soothe the unbearable ache between his legs and hold back from vomiting.

As Zoe was preparing to balance on her toes on Jim’s nutsack, Taylor observed “I can tell this is an effective method, his testicles are already very swollen.”

Zoe glanced down. “That’s true, but they’re going to be much more swollen before we’re done. And his scrotum will be a much deeper shade of purple.”

Jim, just starting to regain awareness of his surroundings, let out a sob at hearing this.

“Watch how I use the beam for balance.”

At that, Zoe lifted her leg up again, balancing her entire bodyweight directly on his balls. She was right – by using her toes, the fuzzy, woolen, crushing pain was somehow more severe. Jim’s vision exploded into bright flashes of light as Zoe bounced lightly up and down, grinding his balls flatter and flatter.

She talked over Jim’s desperate pleadings. “See how I’m only using the support beam for balance, and not supporting any of my weight with it? That’s the key to maximizing his suffering.”

Taylor nodded in understanding.

“I only weigh 105 pounds, which is not enough to cause a rupture, but it is enough to cause very severe bruising. How much do you weigh?”

“I weigh 115 pounds.”

“That’s perfect. The limit is 120 pounds.”

“So, there’s no risk of permanent damage?”

“That’s correct.”

“One strategy, in addition to bouncing, that’s extremely painful is to rock from side to side. That way, each testicle temporarily bears nearly your entire weight. It’s quite painful for the man. Here, watch.”

Jim’s pleadings became more fervent as Zoe rocked back and forth, individually decimating each of his balls.

“When you do this, you maximize the weight on each organ, which is absolutely brutal for them.”

Zoe paused, letting Jim’s shrieks illustrate her point.

“Would you like to try?”

“Yes!”

Zoe hopped down. “OK, let’s just assess how damaged they already are first. Then we can compare to how they look after you’re through with them.”

Jim groaned as Taylor and Zoe poked and prodded the aching lump resting on the block between his legs. His nuts had not just re-inflated after being crushed, they had swollen to noticeably larger than normal. Each gentle pinch and jab from the girls sent twangs of pain up his spine. After rolling each testicle roughly through her fingers, Zoe declared that Jim’s balls, while extremely tender, were not permanently damaged.

Jim’s sigh of relief was cut short when Taylor climbed up on the block between his legs. Despite the horrific pain consuming his body, he was somehow excited for Taylor to stand on his manhood. His eyes were focused on how pretty her toes looked on top of his nutsack, and he longed to submit to her. Whatever punishment she wanted to give him; he would accept willingly. He wanted to please her. He wanted to turn his balls over to her completely, no matter how badly it hurt. He watched with a mixture of dread and excitement as she placed the bridge of her left foot over his scrotum, then lifted up her right foot.

Jim was almost unable to process the pain he was feeling. Almost. After all the torture he had been subjected to already, he was delirious from pain. He struggled desperately to suppress the waves of nausea as he tried to comprehend how it was possible for something to hurt so badly. He was barely even aware of the shrieks coming out of his mouth as Taylor jiggled her foot, trying to mimic the movements of her teacher. He was definitely not aware of Zoe taunting him from the corner, reminding him just how pathetic and weak his sexual organs were.

Soon, Taylor switched from using the bridge of her foot to using her toes. Zoe was right that it was trickier to balance, but Taylor managed to use the support beam to keep most of her weight directly on Jim’s oversized scrotum. She even managed to bounce on his balls, each bounce like a devastating gut punch to Jim. She was getting more and more excited with each cruel twist of her foot as the wet spot in her panties grew larger and larger. Soon, she felt that she was dripping wet.

After a particularly brutal bounce, Jim felt himself get lightheaded. The bright lights filling his vision got more intense as he felt himself slipping into unconsciousness.

“Why don’t you step down Taylor, before Jim feints.”

Taylor complied. “We wouldn’t want Jim feinting and missing some of the torture.”

“No, we definitely don’t want that.”

“In fact, why don’t we move on to the next activity now.”

Zoe showed Taylor how to undo the restraints, and Jim immediately sunk into a heap on the floor, delicately cradling what was left of his obliterated balls. His cock, however, remained rock hard and his abdomen was covered in precum.

Zoe seemed exasperated at Jim’s pathetic state. “Get up, you’re fine. I mean, your balls aren’t, but …”

Once again Jim’s muscles refused to comply. Try as he might, he just could not pick himself up off the floor no matter how hard he tried.

“It looks like you’ll need to pull him up by his hair again.” Taylor eagerly complied, yanking Jim to his feet.

Zoe gave Taylor feedback as they walked to the next room. “You know Zoe, you’re doing a really great job. I think you might be a natural ballbuster! Have you ever done this before?”

“Only to an ex-boyfriend who pissed me off.”

“Well, I’m impressed! And Jim, just to try to stick with it. I know it smarts a bit, but remember, you need to go through this to graduate!”

Once again, the girls walked ahead of Jim as he slowly lumbered along, delicately cradling what was left of his manhood. They stopped outside room B151 as Taylor peaked inside.

“What’s this room?” Taylor inquired.

“That’s the chair room. In that room, we’ve cut the bottom of a chair out. We tie the male down so that his testicles are dangling through the hole in the chair. Then, we can control a machine that administers blows with a wooden bat.”

“Oh, so we can control how hard it hits?”

“That’s right. We can set it anywhere between mild discomfort and castration.”

“Can we test that machine on Jim?”

While that excited Jim, he swore he could feel his balls retracting into his body. He gulped nervously.

“Not just yet, Taylor. Let’s try the room next door, B152, first. Or, as we call it, the stomping room.”

“Why is it called the stomping room?”

“Because the restraints are specifically designed to allow you to stomp on the restrained individuals’ balls.”

“How’s that?”

“Well, let’s just have Jim demonstrate.”

Jim whimpered. While he was learning to like Taylor’s testicle torture, he wasn’t sure how much more he could take. And he had been happily enjoying the rest he was getting while Zoe explained the room.

“Jim, why don’t you lay face up on those ropes over there with your head facing that way.”

Jim did as Zoe instructed, slowly lowering himself down onto his back on top of the ropes.

Zoe showed Taylor how to fasten the ropes. The series of ropes under Jim’s body had straps at the end, which Taylor and Zoe connected to ropes over his body. They pulled each of the ropes right, making sure Jim couldn’t squirm out of the restraints.

When they were finished, Jim was tied down on his back. His legs were tied tightly together and his arms were trapped on the sides of his body. His aching, swollen balls were resting on top of his thighs, perfect targets for Taylor’s foot.

“Oh, now I see why they call it the stomping room.” Taylor remarked.

“Why don’t you try a few stomps?”

She walked over to where Jim was tied to the ground and positioned her right foot over his balls.

Despite the impending destruction, Jim couldn’t help but be turned on by the situation. Zoe looked beautiful towering over him, and he couldn’t help but admire her perfect figure.

That changed in an instant when Taylor stomped her foot into his nutsack like she was trying to kill a bug. With nowhere to go, each testicle was squished painfully and Jim’s vision exploded into a series of bright lights as he swore he felt his balls burst under her foot.

A normal man would be left convulsing in pain after such a devastating blow. But tied down the way he was, Jim could not buck and thrash in agony. No matter how desperately he fought against his restraints, he could do nothing to protect himself as Taylor stomped her foot down a second time.

It felt like a bowling ball was dropped on his midsection. The smacking sound was so loud even Zoe winced slightly. A tidal wave of nausea shot up from his stomach and Jim fought with all his might to hold back from being sick.

Her third stomp was somehow even more vicious. Jim’s eyes rolled back in his head as he was plunged deeper still into his pit of agony. Powerless to stop the obliteration, it was all he could do to shriek in horror as his manhood was quickly being stomped to bits under Taylor’s foot.

Her fourth, fifth, and sixth stomps came in quick succession. Locked into place, his aching berries crunched painfully each time, reduced to increasingly distorted forms with each stomp. Jim could barely gasp out a pathetic “p-please …” before Taylor unleashed a seventh stomp, the most brutal one of all.

There was an audible “Splat!” sound as the skin of her foot violently collided against the skin of his scrotum and thighs. At first, Jim lay motionless, unable to react to the overwhelming agony racing through his body and gripping his very soul. After a few moments, though, he began to mewl in pain. His throaty mewling grew more and more fervent until the room was filled with Jim’s high-pitched wailing.

Taylor couldn’t help but be turned on by the sight of a job well done. Jim’s eggs were very thoroughly scrambled. He was completely powerless and totally at her will. She felt certain that, if he were an enemy spy, he would give up whatever information she wanted. Zoe looked on from the corner of the room, nodding approvingly at the transformation she was witnessing.

Zoe stepped forward and looked down at Jim without the slightest hint of sympathy. “Yeah yeah yeah, I know, it hurts, it’s terrible, blah blah blah. You’re just going to have to get used to it, Jim. Let me take a look and show you that they’re still there.”

She bent down and grabbed his ball bag roughly in her hands. It was bruised quite badly. The skin was varying shades of dark red and purple. The testicles themselves were quite swollen and hot to the touch. She could tell by the way Jim winced with every gentle poke and prod that they were quite tender. This was a sign of a job well done.

Miraculously, Jim was able to see through the pain. And due to the way Zoe was bending over him, his vision was filled with an incredible view of her bubble butt. He could clearly see a wet spot forming on her bright blue panties. Even though his manhood was firmly in Zoe’s grip, he couldn’t help but fantasize about draining his overflowing balls deep inside her pussy. His cock, already rock hard, quivered in excitement.

“I don’t know what all your crying is about, Jim. Your balls look fine to me. Would you like to keep practicing, Taylor, or do you feel ready for the exam?”

“Could we practice one more method first? I want to make sure I’m fully prepared.”

“That’s a great idea. I’ve got just the thing.”

The girls undid Jim’s restraints and helped him to his feet. The group moved to the room across the hall, B154, which had another interesting looking contraption in it. To Jim, it looked like a giant mouse trap. Once again, Zoe the instructor walked through how everything worked.

“We call this the tenderizer. Jim will secure his testicles in front of this …” she gestured towards a lightly padded waist-high wooden block “… then this mechanical arm will swing out, creating a very effective crushing blow. Because this is a robotic mechanism, we can ensure the hits will be 100% dead-on every time. It’s like a large mouse-trap. A ball-trap, if you will.”

Taylor seemed confused. “But how do we control the mechanical arm?”

“Great question, Taylor. The control panel is over here. There’s a dial that lets you control the intensity on a scale from 1-10. Today, I wouldn’t go higher than an 8. A 9 is likely to cause testicular rupture, and a 10 is near-certain castration, which is more damage than we want to inflict today. Then, once you’ve selected the intensity, you key in the number of hits that you want and just press this button. Everything else runs automatically. Here, watch.”

Zoe walked over to the panel and adjusted a few settings. After a moment, the mechanical arm crashed into the wooden block with a loud smacking sound 5 times in quick succession. Jim winced just imagining his balls in the machine.

“Jim, be a dear and get in position please.”

At this point, Jim knew better than to resist. He was resigned to his fate. He placed his balls in front of the wooden block and Zoe strapped them in, ensuring he wouldn’t be able to escape.

“Why don’t you start by keying in 10 hits at 1, Taylor?”

Taylor pushed a few buttons on the control panel and before Jim knew it, the mechanical arm smacked his gonads 10 times. The blows weren’t particularly hard, but he groaned in pain each time given how tender his nuts were already.

“That wasn’t so bad” he grunted out.

“Yeah, that was the easiest setting. Would you please ramp up the intensity a bit, Taylor?”

“Yes Ma’am! 20 hits at 4 coming right up!”

Jim opened his mouth to complain but before he could the machine went to work on his baby makers. Each hit was firm and direct, sending shivers of pain up his spine. About halfway through he realized that, due to the way his ball sack was strapped into place, he couldn’t fall over. He had no choice but to stay standing and endure the testicular torture.

His balls were bright red and filled with a thudding ache after all 20 hits were done. While no one hit was particularly vicious, taking all 20 in quick succession left him weak in the knees.

“Can we try an 8 now, pleeease?”

“Not just yet, Taylor. Let’s try a few 6s first.”

Taylor punched 5 hits at 6 into the machine. Before Jim knew it, the mechanical arm was crashing into his swollen plums brutally hard. He cried out after each and every hit, powerless to protect to himself.

“OK, now you can try an 8. Let’s do 2 in a row to really cripple him.”

The robotic arm violently slammed into Jim’s precious organs, briefly turning them into two testicle pancakes against the wooden block. Jim screamed. His eyes bulged out of his head. He briefly began to fall backwards but was tugged back into place by the restraints around his ballsack as an overwhelming wave of nausea shot through his stomach. When the robotic arm hit him a second time, he openly wept. It felt like his manhood cracked in half and would never work again. He couldn’t comprehend anything but the icy depths of agony consuming his body as each one of his swollen, battered testicles wailed in pain.

Zoe wasn’t one to pass up an opportunity to mock a cadet. “How does it feel having your nuts in the nutcracker, Jim? It looks like it feels goooood!”

Taylor just laughed at Jim’s ridiculous plight. His nuts, already comically swollen, were strapped into a ballbusting machine. She held the remote control in her hands. She got to decide whether Jim felt a moment of relief, or if his agony continued.

She typed 10 hits at 6 into the machine as Jim was still crying and slipped a finger into her panties while watching the machine completely obliterate Jim. Unable to fall, Jim let out a series of high-pitched whines while his limbs twitched uncontrollably. A small moan of pleasure escaped Taylor’s mouth as she typed in 2 more hits at 8.

Jim nearly blacked out. Each brutal thud sent explosions of horrific agony rocking through his body. His brain was fully overwhelmed by the pain signals firing full-blast from every single nerve ending in his swollen testes. He swore the last hit permanently crushed his nuts, and he was scared to check if they were still there.

Zoe piped up, worried that Taylor was getting a little carried away.

“Great work Taylor, I think we all see how the machine works. Let’s do a few final kicks before we move on the examination.”

The instant Jim was let out of his restraints, he collapsed to the floor. The girls had to coax him back to his feet by assuring him it was almost over.

Zoe suggested some next steps for Taylor, who was becoming nearly frantic at Jim’s destruction. “Let’s practice kicks from behind. I think 3 kicks should do it. Try to floor Jim on all 3!’”

Jim was delirious. He could barely stand. His legs were weak and he was doubled over in a mixture of pain and nausea. Sweat dripped off his body as he shivered in pain. His scrotum was beat red, and his left testicle was very visibly swollen. It was all he could do to spread his legs, submitting completely to the destruction about to be rendered by Taylor’s foot. Taylor waited patiently, almost feeling bad for the torture she was unleashing. Almost.

Jim didn’t sense it coming at all. He felt the bridge of Zoe’s foot smack into his already battered testicles with brutal force. Zoe’s kick was right on the money, not that It would have taken much to make him fall to the ground. His swollen left testicle crunched painfully against his pelvis, and Jim dropped to the floor shrieking in pain.

Taylor was not pleased. “Get back up, Jim, I don’t think those screams were quite loud enough.” Zoe smirked at a job well done. Taylor was becoming quite the ballbuster. The humiliation only made Jim’s rock-hard erection stiffer.

Jim, of course, was in too much pain to get back to his feet under his own power, so Taylor yanked him back up by his hair. Her foot careened into his midsection once again just moments after he spread his legs, sending him straight back to the ground. Taylor was only growing more and more fervent as Jim convulsed on the ground.

“How’s the floor taste, loser? Can you feel your balls in your throat? We still have one more kick to go.”

Even though Jim’s body was overwhelmed by the sensations exploding from his midsection, he was somehow enjoying his torment. He felt that he deserved the abuse, and counted himself lucky that he got to watch Taylor’s sculpted body deliver it. Jim was in more pain than he thought was possible, but he willed himself back to his feet, presenting himself for more destruction. Taylor was happy to oblige. Standing behind him, she kicked him where it counts one final time, enjoying the sight of Jim writhing at her feet.

Zoe, watching from the corner, chimed in. “I’d say you’re both ready for the exam. Follow me and I’ll explain how everything works.”

After yanking Jim to his feet, the group headed down the hallway once again, with the girls in front and Jim shuffling along gingerly behind them. Even after all he had been through, he still enjoyed watching their asses jiggle in front of him.
Last edited by TheBusted on Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
TheBusted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Ballbusting Intelligence Agency

Post by TheBusted »

They soon arrived at room B169, the interrogation room. Zoe had Taylor wait in the hall while she helped Jim get in position.

The room itself was cold and dark. There was a giant one-way mirror on one of the walls. There was also a large X-shaped contraption in the middle of the room with a series of restraints. Zoe helped Jim into position and strapped his arms and legs down so he could barely move. His legs were forced apart, leaving his beat-red and swollen balls to dangle between his legs, exposed and vulnerable. After he was in position, Zoe explained the rules.

“Today, you will be playing the role of a captured spy. Taylor will have 30 minutes to torture you however she likes to try to get information out of you. I’ll be watching and listening in the other room, so if you want things to stop, all you have to do is say the codeword. However, you’ll only receive your certification If you can survive 30 minutes without using the codeword. Make sense?” Jim nodded yes.

“Good. I’ll send Taylor in. You’ll have to wait a couple of minutes while I set up the camera, and then the timer will start.”

“Camera?”

“Yes, the camera. We record every certification exam to make sure no cheating is going on. And I know what you’re thinking, and yes, us women love watching the videos of you squealing in pain. Try to put on a good show for us, ok?”

With that, Zoe left the room and Taylor walked in. Jim gasped the instant he laid eyes on her. For some reason, she had taken off her jeans and t-shirt and had stripped down to just a bright pink thong. Jim was mesmerized by her toned figure, trying to drink it all in as fast as he could. He didn’t know whether to focus on her muscular thighs, her hourglass waist, or her tiny pink nipples standing at attention at the tips of her perky DD breasts. He could barely stammer out a question before Taylor started talking.

“I just felt so bad for what I have to do to you. I know it really really hurts, so I just wanted to give you a little something to make you feel better. Besides, I saw the way you looked at me and how …” she glanced down at his fully erect penis “… excited … you are.”

Jim blushed deeply. “T-t-thanks. It’s OK. I know you’re just doing your job.”

“Well actually, I’ve always thought of myself as a kind, cute little woman but today I’ve realized just how much I like hurting you. It’s such a turn on watching you squirm in pain. I know you can’t do anything to stop it, I feel so powerful. I’m going to masturbate so much later tonight thinking about your balls aching for days while I feel perfectly fine. If you weren’t in these restraints, I’d let you feel how wet I am right now.”

Jim was shocked to hear just how much Taylor enjoyed destroying his manhood. He should have guessed. The “practice” they had just done was definitely overkill, after all. But he was emboldened by Taylor’s confession and decided to confess something of his own.

“I kind of like it too. I didn’t think I would, but you busting my balls has made me so horny.”

“Really? But doesn’t it hurt?”

“It definitely hurts. But there’s something … I don’t know … sexy about it? Don’t hold back. Please hurt my balls as badly as you like.”

“I’m so glad to hear it. Now I won’t feel bad about hitting you as hard as I can. And maybe after this exam we could keep … practicing … together? I’d love to try out the chair room.”

Before Jim could respond, Zoe’s voice echoed out from the intercom. “The camera’s all set up, so the 30 minutes begin whenever you’d like, Taylor. Remember, whichever one of you fails will have to repeat this test again tomorrow.”

While Jim’s plums were still quite swollen, in the time it had taken to set up for this interrogation, the searing agony had subsided to just a thudding ache. He knew that was about to change, though, as Taylor stood directly in front of him and placed her hands on his shoulders. They locked eyes, and she gave him a faint smile before ramming her knee into his crotch. The bony tip of her knee caught his right testicle juuust right, causing him to scream out in pain. Due to his restraints, he could do nothing to cover up or protect himself, so Taylor kneed him several more times in quick succession.

While still reeling from Taylor’s barrage of knees, Jim realized something: Zoe never told him the codeword. And it was too late now to ask. He had no choice but to let Taylor, the newfound ballbusting enthusiast, spend the next 30 minutes turning his manhood to mush. It was probably for the best. While he was learning to love Taylor’s sadistic nut crunching, he was weak-willed and probably would have been unable to stop himself from coding. This way, he couldn’t stop her even if he wanted to.

Taylor stood close to him, pressing her breasts up against his chest and letting his throbbing erection rub against her pussy. She reached down and grabbed his aching, tender bullocks in her hands before leaning in and whispering in his ear. “Like it or not, you are going to give me that codeword. Even if I have to burst each one of your pathetic little testicles with my bare fingers. Tell me, which would you rather be: an agent, or a man?”

Still mute from Taylor’s knees, Jim couldn’t respond even if he knew the codeword. He opened his mouth but no words came out. After a couple of moments of silence, she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, saying “that’s OK, we can do this the hard way.” She pressed down, burying her thumbs deep into Jim’s swollen nut meat. She stayed pressed up against him while he shivered and moaned in pain, enjoying feeling the devastation she was causing. The vibrations of his cock felt good against her already sopping wet pussy. As his groans grew louder and louder into full blown screams, she clamped down harder, sending Jim further into his pit of despair.

“I wonder what will crack first: you, or your nuts?”

She kept squeezing mercilessly, staring Jim straight in the eyes as she soaked up every bit of his agonizing, horrific pain. His balls grew flatter and flatter, to the point he was sure they would never work again. Just as he was about to lose consciousness, she let go. His breath returned in quick, short gasps as his gonads re-inflated to their original, swollen state.

“You WILL tell me the codeword.”

She buried her knee at the center of Jim’s existence once again, further crushing his squishy man meat.

“Are you sure you don’t want to tell me? It will make all of this stop. All of the pain. All of the hurt. Maybe then I could start doing something you’ll like a little bit more ...”

She took her right hand and slowly ran it up and down the length of Jim’s impressive shaft. After all he had been through, this small taste of pleasure felt amazing. Jim almost blew his pent up load all over Taylor’s body, but she stopped after just a few strokes to press up against him once again and whisper breathily in his ear.

“You want to suck on my nipples? Lick my tight little pussy? Tell me the code and I can take every single inch of you inside me. I can give you that release you so desperately crave. All it takes is one … single … word …”

Jim almost cried. He wanted to tell her the codeword so badly, if only he knew it. It was all he could do stammer out a pathetic “I can’t …”

Taylor pulled away with disgust and lodged her knee in Jim’s crotch once again. This time, she made sure to twist her knee against his nads, grinding them painfully against her bony kneecap.

Zoe watched with approval from the other room as Taylor cruelly teased Jim, giggling occasionally at the more brutal blows. She had intentionally not told Jim the codeword. She saw the way he looked at Taylor and knew that he would have no chance of keeping it a secret for the whole half hour. Taylor was too gifted an interrogator for him to have any chance. She could tell Taylor knew just how to use her femininity to entice men into giving her what she wanted. But the BIA needed male agents. And, well, Zoe was willing to do whatever it took to get them. If a couple of testicles got bruised in the process, that’s just too bad. It’s not like they weren’t going to get busted anyway.

Inside the interrogation room, Taylor continued the obliteration of Jim’s ball bag. She rammed knee after devastating knee directly into his most delicate organs, and he was powerless to stop it. His cries had been reduced to pathetic whimpers. His sense of excitement from the pain had long since gone. He wanted, more than anything, to make it stop. But he couldn’t. All he could do was suffer and take it.

After a few minutes, Taylor grew tired of kneeing him. She knelt down, inspecting his package up close and personal. His scrotum was a very deep shade of purple and quite hot to the touch. The testicles themselves were comically swollen. Jim’s left nut was at least three times its normal size, and he seized violently within his restraints at even the slightest bit of pressure.

She took his left ball in both hands and sunk her thumbs deep into the heart of his testicle. She could feel the organ giving way to her thumbs, with Jim’s desperate screaming confirming the effectiveness of her torture.

She showed no mercy. The louder Jim screamed, the more viciously she squeezed. She squeezed until pools of sweat formed on Jim’s chest. Until his violent straining against the restraints was reduced to just a pained shivering. Until all of the air had been forced out of Jim’s lungs and he could hardly breath. And then she squeezed harder.

Just when she felt his testicle was about to finally burst, she let go. His breath returned in quick, short gasps as it slowly re-inflated.

However, rather than give Jim a moment to recover, she moved on to the right one. Once again, she took his most precious organ in both of her hands and pressed her thumbs into it with all her might. Once again, Jim thrashed violently against the restraints. Once again, the room was filled with the sounds of Jim’s guttural wails.

This time, in addition to the pain, Jim felt something else. He felt the beginnings of an orgasm. Was Taylor really about to squeeze the cum right out of his balls?

Before he had a chance to find out, Taylor let go. His swollen gonads hung like 100 pound weights between his legs. Or at least it felt like it, anyway.

“So … about that code. Care to tell me now?”

Jim just shook his head, still recovering from having his berries ground to pieces between her fingers. Verbal communication was well beyond his physical abilities in his current state. It was all he could do to utter a barely audible squeak.

“Are you sure? If you don’t tell me, I will have no choice but to continue inflicting excruciating, intense, life-changing suffering upon your manhood.”

Jim shook his head once more.

“Very well. Have it your way.”

She stood up and walked behind him. He felt the tips of her toes graze the underside of his scrotum and figured she was lining up for a kick. His suspicions were confirmed when he felt the bridge of her foot slam into his underside like a brick dropped off a 4-story building. He cried out, but could do nothing to protect himself as her foot quickly snapped into his crotch a second and third time.

Her third kick caught his left marble just right and he swore he felt it actually burst in his sack. The pain was exquisite. But before he could worry too much about whether he now had three orbs in his bean bag, Taylor’s foot smacked into his undercarriage several more times, rapid fire. Each kick sounded like a gunshot as his plums flattened against her toes. His vision exploded into a series of bright lights. With no more energy to thrash wildly in agony, he sunk into the restraints, succumbing wholly to the searing pain in his nutsack. His only distractions were the growing nausea in his stomach and the ever-present humiliation of being reduced to a sobbing wreck by a beautiful first-year cadet.

She kicked him again, jolting him back up. A spasm of suffering shot through his body, not that he could do anything about it.

“I can keep going all day, Jim, how much more of this can you take?”

Hearing no answer, she kicked him again. A visceral howl left escaped his mouth. Jim was reaching depths of suffering he never thought possible. And Taylor was enjoying sending him there. She had never felt as powerful as she felt right now, inflicting unimaginable torment on Jim’s most prized possessions. Truthfully, she hoped he didn’t tell her the codeword, so she’d be able to bust his balls non-stop for the full time allotment.

But, she was growing tired of kicking him from behind. Besides, from behind she couldn’t really see his facial expressions, and those were her favorite part. She loved watching his face contort from the agony she was delivering.

She walked back in front of Jim and once again knelt down in front of him. She eyed his impressive cock, which was somehow still fully erect and leaking precum. However, her gaze quickly shifted to the two swollen testicles hanging between Jim’s legs. In one swift movement, she delivered a vicious uppercut. She smiled, feeling each of his cojones yield under the blunt force of her blow.

Jim’s capacity to feel pain had long since been overwhelmed. His testicles were so swollen, squishy, and tender that even small movements caused him unbearable agony. What’s more, they had swollen to take up almost all of the space in his sack. There was no more room to roam. Even without Taylor tormenting him, he would be in perpetual pain from the simple fact that his nuts were pushing up against each other.

So, Taylor’s uppercut was a direct hit. Each ball had no choice to absorb the direct force of her punch. The pain receptors packed into those delicate organs fired off even more desperate signals, each and every neuron crying out for just a moment of relief. Jim squealed like a pig, unable to protect himself.

Before Jim had finished squealing Taylor unleashed yet another flurry of punches.

Taylor soon grew tired on treating Jim’s enflamed scrotum as a punching bag. She stood up, taking what was left of his battered man meat in her hands and pressing her body up against his. Jim’s impressive erection was forced straight upward, trapped between their stomachs. He felt the soft flesh surrounding her pointy pink nipples press against his chest as her cool fingers wrapped once more around his manhood.

She leaned in close to whisper in his ear.

“This is your last chance, Jim. If you don’t tell me the codeword now, I am going to crush your balls nonstop until our time ends. I don’t care if they pop. I don’t care if you cum. It’s just going to be my fingers crushing your manhood. Anything to say to me now, Jim?”

Jim tried in earnest to beg for mercy. But the words just wouldn’t come. He could barely squeak out a “p-p-please” before Taylor strengthened her vice-like grip on his testicles.

The fiery agony Jim had grown so accustomed to today returned anew as Taylor clamped down. She began pulsing her grip harder and harder to really plunge a slice of horrific agony straight through Jim’s soul. But, along with each pulse came the beginnings of the orgasm he had started to feel earlier. Between Taylor’s sexy, nearly naked body pressed up against his, the eroticism of his current predicament, and the intense pressure on his balls, he could feel a gigantic pent-up load just waiting to shoot out. His cock had been hard for hours. Now, with Taylor’s teasing, he felt that he was just moments away from release.

Taylor, not realizing Jim’s frantic shaking was a sign of his impending ejaculation, increased the strength of her grip. This, of course, only pushed Jim closer to the edge as she literally squeezed the cum out of his testicles.

The orgasm started with one particularly vicious pulse of Taylor’s fingers. Jim tried to hold back, but it was no use. He felt a hot burst of cum travel through the length of his penis and shoot upward, smearing across both their stomachs. For the first time today, Jim’s moan included the tiniest amount amount of pleasure. Taylor, feeling the warm liquid dripping down her abdomen, looked down. She was surprised, but not alarmed.

“Don’t think I’m stopping just because you’re cumming! This is your last chance to tell me the codeword!”

This orgasm was hardly pleasurable. Especially not with Taylor’s fingers crushing the life out of his fragile testicles. There were none of the sensations from a hand, mouth, or pussy that Jim was accustomed to. The only sensation at all on his cock was the pressure of Taylor’s body pressed up against it. But six more loads of white-hot fluid shot from the tip of his throbbing member nonetheless. True to her word, Taylor kept squeezing until there was not one single drop of cum left in his fragile reproductive organs. Her squeezing became somehow even more painful after his balls were freshly emptied. Jim’s penis, painfully erect for the past several hours, finally fell flaccid.

A timer rang out. Zoe’s voice boomed over the intercom once again. “Stop! That’s 30 minutes.”

Taylor looked at Jim in disbelief. ‘Wow, you are one tough nut to crack.”

Jim just wheezed. He had long since lost the ability to think rationally, much less speak. He wept, doubtful that his now-emptied nuts would ever work again. He did notice, though, that he had felt hornier and more excited than he had ever felt before. Maybe he would like it here at the BIA.

Zoe opened the door and walked in. “Congratulations, Jim, you passed your torture certification. You’re going to be an Agent! How do you feel?”

Jim let out a soft groan, still unable to form words. Zoe laughed.

“That sounds about right. Here, let’s get you out of those restraints.” She spent a few moments unfastening the various belts and cuffs, letting Jim sink to the floor in a puddle of twitching limbs and broken balls.

“That’s ok, you can rest on the floor for a minute if you need to.” She eyed Taylor in the corner wiping cum off her stomach. “You do look pretty spent, Jim. But you should go home and ice up. I think a celebration is in order. You’ve earned it.”

She turned her attention to Taylor, who had started getting dressed. “Don’t worry too much about not passing your exam today. You’ve only been here three months. There’s still plenty of time for you to practice.”

Zoe turned to walk out of the room, but Taylor called out to her.

“Wait! I almost forgot. Just before the exam, Jim told me he actually LIKES having his balls busted.”

Jim turned bright red as his embarrassing newfound fetish was revealed to his instructor.

Zoe perked up immediately. “Is that true, Jim? Did you like it when Taylor tortured your testicles?”

He nodded sheepishly.

“That’s great! You’re going to be VERY popular around here. I kind of figured you liked it based on how you looked at Taylor. And you have to be pretty perverted to cum from ballbusting alone. We’ll have to use you as the training dummy for all the new female cadets.”

Taylor looked crestfallen. “I was actually hoping I could have him all to myself. I could use the practice.”

Zoe laughed. “Developing a little crush, are we? You can’t have him all to yourself, but don’t worry, you’ll have lots of opportunities to bust Jim’s balls. Would you like to schedule another practice session with him for tomorrow?”
“That would be great! Thank you!”

Taylor, now completely dressed, walked out of the interrogation room with Zoe, leaving Jim to cradle his broken and empty balls on the floor. As they walked away, he could still sort of overhear their conversation.

“We have this great tool called the nad-blaster. What we’ll do is strap Jim into place blindfolded, and then …”
If you like my teases, please consider supporting me on Patreon!
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Takenaga »

Great story, got me hard and drippingy (and I never really were into ballbusting). I'm looking forward to the next part.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

Very nicely written story. Thank you for recommending it to me.
It was very descriptive and I could easily picture every phase of the training and certification as if I was Jim. I couldn't help but stroke and hold the edge for almost the entire story and the still slight ache in my ball sack from playing (and failing) your latest tease made me also feel as a cadet who failed the certification and was ordered to follow the trio and try to learn from Jim, in case he'd have successfully completed the torture, so that I could pass it too and be enrolled. It was nice to live this story from two points of view.
To be honest I didn't expect it to end the way it ended but the opposite. It's been a nice surprise.

Like Takenaga wrote I'm definitely looking forward to a sequel.
Well done!!
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chual99 »

I just wanted to throw in some praise as well. Your writing style is very good, and the story was damn hot. I enjoyed your BIA tease (I'm not particularly into ballbusting, but just reading through the tease was satisfying.)

I hope you make a sequel to the BIA tease.. or to this story. Or both!
johnsmith1980
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsmith1980 »

Great story!
It's making me excited for bia2, and all of the different rooms. Looks like you've thought up a good setting!