[TECHNOLOGY] ESTIM, MP3, COCK HERO, & SCRIPTPLAYER

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

[TECHNOLOGY] ESTIM, MP3, COCK HERO, & SCRIPTPLAYER

Post by qwksilver »

Fred Tungsten's Script Player allows you to take a device like Fleshlight Launch and connect a movie file, to a script, and with the script match the beats of something like Cock Hero, or attempt to emulate the "action" in a standard movie clip.

New functionality allows you to take that same script and convert it to eStim through 1 of 3 methods (volume, balance, frequency) and play back live, with the ability to jump around, rewind, pause, etc and stay in sync.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL
A lot of us have found, or made, cockhero mp3's that do playback in time with the video, and again we need to start one, start the other, get them lined up and so on. ScriptPlayer can also do this for us in a more automated way. ScriptPlayer can line up the media and eStim files and keep them in sync the whole session.

It even features playlists, so a set of them can all be available at once.

Most importantly it can route everything where it needs to be: Media to the TV and eStim to a Bluetooth Receiver(or second audio out). To get started, get the latest beta, directions are at the bottom of the Script Player page.

The Catch
Well it is still beta, and clunky, and shifting from funscript to wav/mp3 and back is hard to do, I tend to pick a set from one way or the other. If some of you are coders and want to work with the author on improving functionality, go for it.

I know it works because I use it. My Setup is a 4k TV with speakers for media, ET-312 with BlueTooth receiver to audio in on Audio 2 or 3 for eStim.

HOW to do it
  1. first make sure file names match (ie)
    • Great Cock Hero.mp4
    • Great Cock Hero.funscript
    • Great Cock Hero.mp3
    • note, you don't need all three, one video and your choice of script vs stim audio
  2. Now open Settings from the menu bar
  3. under "Paths" setup the locations for your scripts, estims, and movies
  4. under "Format Preference" setup "funscript, txt" in script format, and "mp3" in audio format
  5. under "E-Stim Audio" setup this section make sure you use your BlueTooth Receiver(Audio2)
That's it, play a video file, and that matching mp3 will sync up, fine tune with audio delay, and you're golden.

To sync to a script the audio device must be started:
  1. from the menu bar choose "devices", "add e-stim audio device"
  2. choose your Bluetooth Receiver(Audio 2), it's ok to use the one configured earlier.
  3. then choose method:
    • volume is great for mono machines,
    • balance is good for stereo or triphase, and
    • frequency is in need of help
Now, any file with a matching script will run too!

Notes
  • you will have to launch the audio device manually each time. (so far)
  • a lot of CH scripts are in half time, and you might need to change the pace to 2x to get them to feel right(ish)
  • scripts aren't as perfect as the mp3 work, they are made for devices like Launch, Handy, and so on, so conversion to audio isn't what script writers are thinking about. Maybe we should make our own scripts that fix that :>
  • if both devices are active, I don't remember which wins, i just cleaned up my folders and made sure I didn't have both mp3 and funscript for the same media file.
  • funscripts can be found at realtouchscripts.com and a few other places.
Have fun!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [TECHNOLOGY] ESTIM, MP3, COCK HERO, & SCRIPTPLAYER

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for the tutorial!
I will try this soon. :yes:
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Supermassive
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Supermassive »

This looks very cool. I'm going to give it a try. Perhaps integrate it into one of my upcoming projects.
My Video Creations
2024-03 The Crimson Monster (Extreme)
2023-07 Chemical Crush (Extreme)
2023-04 Singularity (Hard)
2022-09 Razorblade Mermaid (Ultra Extreme)
2022-04 Blueberry Vortex (Sweet)
2022-02 Fuck Sanctum (Very Hard)
2021-11 Flesh (Ultra Extreme)
2021-06 Melt [Muted] (Sweet)
2021-05 Melt (Sweet)
2021-02 The Long Dark Goon (Extreme)
2020-11 PRIMAL: Glitch (Extreme)
2020-08 Chaos (Extreme)
2020-08 SEX (Hard)
2020-06 Dark Redux (Extreme)
2020-02 PRIMAL (Extreme)
2019-08 Bright Progression (Very Hard)
2019-08 Dark Progression (Extreme)
Download links for all videos available on the Tantric Underground Discord.

Reddit: u/__SUPERMASSIVE__
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

under "E-Stim Audio" setup this section make sure you use your BlueTooth Receiver(Audio2)

Might just be me, but where is that setting ?
I assumed it's where you redirect the audio, has it been removed in latest version, or maybe just me that can't find it :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

it's in settings, but only if you are in a recent beta.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

qwksilver wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:02 pm The Catch
Well it is still beta, and clunky, and shifting from funscript to wav/mp3 and back is hard to do, I tend to pick a set from one way or the other.
Perhaps add a hint in the last part of the filename would help? This way, the begining of the filename is always the actual video name. .estim.mp3 would be much clearer than .mp3 alone.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

This might work, but the player looks for a name match, so it might not. changing the extension might work, I will try that out later and let you know. I will try both actually.
Supermassive
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Supermassive »

I don't suppose there's a workaround for Mac? It seems that this only works for PC...

Still, it's pretty exciting that tools like this are being produced for Estim.
My Video Creations
2024-03 The Crimson Monster (Extreme)
2023-07 Chemical Crush (Extreme)
2023-04 Singularity (Hard)
2022-09 Razorblade Mermaid (Ultra Extreme)
2022-04 Blueberry Vortex (Sweet)
2022-02 Fuck Sanctum (Very Hard)
2021-11 Flesh (Ultra Extreme)
2021-06 Melt [Muted] (Sweet)
2021-05 Melt (Sweet)
2021-02 The Long Dark Goon (Extreme)
2020-11 PRIMAL: Glitch (Extreme)
2020-08 Chaos (Extreme)
2020-08 SEX (Hard)
2020-06 Dark Redux (Extreme)
2020-02 PRIMAL (Extreme)
2019-08 Bright Progression (Very Hard)
2019-08 Dark Progression (Extreme)
Download links for all videos available on the Tantric Underground Discord.

Reddit: u/__SUPERMASSIVE__
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

Honestly no clue, I find the apple corp's out look on freedom of expression/choices/and so on, as well as their stance on not being my parents/babysitter to be really shitty and refuse the give them any money. my recomendation is buy a cheap/used laptop, frankly anything newer than the last 10 years will give you all the function you need. and I've seen some that fit the bill in FaceBook Market so, dedicated machine for estiming, it's not like we don't hack a bunch of stuff together anyway.
fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fagustree »

Some of you may have seen my other posts on here for my project https://cyoa.club

The idea behind it is to make it easy to create and distribute CH videos (actually... any story based media).
I'm not a creative type, but I'd like to contribute where I can.

The platform is designed to be a zero-install fully off-line website that can play locally downloaded media as the author of the project intended. It's using web technologies to safely let authors embed content that cannot escape the normal browser sandbox.

This estim stuff has me wondering if anyone with familiarity with it would want to contribute some sort of estim hooks to the project. I'm not familiar with the devices and drivers... but there is a webUSB protocol (https://developers.google.com/web/updat ... on-the-web) that is available so estim scripts could be bundled with the videos and made part of the distributions (kinda like optional subtitles are supported by many players).

Would anyone be interested? Does anyone have USB level experience with these devices?
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

fagustree, from what I understand, the estim signals are delivered on an audio device, then directly on the estim hardware box. Some people may use unused channels of their surround sound audio device on their computer, while other buy separate USB dongles that have audio ports, but it remains an audio device in the Operating System. For you, it's just (yes, just :lol: ) a matter of playing the right file to the right device, configuration options for the user, and the possibility to specify independent start times so their estim experience is all in sync.
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.

LINKS:

fagustree
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fagustree »

doremi wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:32 pm fagustree, from what I understand, the estim signals are delivered on an audio device, then directly on the estim hardware box. Some people may use unused channels of their surround sound audio device on their computer, while other buy separate USB dongles that have audio ports, but it remains an audio device in the Operating System. For you, it's just (yes, just :lol: ) a matter of playing the right file to the right device, configuration options for the user, and the possibility to specify independent start times so their estim experience is all in sync.
Sounds like I need to get some hardware to test... 😏
Author of https://cyoa.club https://test.cyoa.club
Drop by and chat on discord about the app if you're a developer or a user.
Sponsor my development at https://www.patreon.com/ftrees to help me spend more time adding features and keeping it running.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

fagustree wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:08 pm Sounds like I need to get some hardware to test... 😏
Another speaker set will do. It won't give you a buzz, but you will hear it along the actual video audio. :smile:

LINKS:

47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

Tried everything to get this to install. What am I missing? I'm not a programmer so a detailed walk through would help tremendously. I have tried to install it through the powershell but keep getting an error. Thank you.
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

47dahc wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:39 pm Tried everything to get this to install. What am I missing? I'm not a programmer so a detailed walk through would help tremendously. I have tried to install it through the powershell but keep getting an error. Thank you.
You shouldn't need to go through powershell or do anything else fancy. I'm guessing you've downloaded the source code, rather than the compiled (i.e. ready to run) version.

Step by step all you need to do is:
  1. Go to this page here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/FredTun ... /artifacts
  2. Download the ScriptPlayer-Debug-1.1.0.###.exe file (where ### is whatever the latest version number is).
  3. Double-click to install like any other program.
  4. ScriptPlayer should now appear in your start menu and can be run by clicking it.
If that doesn't work, post a screenshot of the error message so we can see what is going wrong!