Automatic Edging Device

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Automatic Edging Device

Post by ski23 »

I've been working on making a machine that can automatically edge someone repeatedly. I made the nogasm device and now I've been working on improving it and making a machine that could edge someone for hours. For anyone interested, I've created a discord for the development, testing, and research of automated edging devices: https://discord.gg/EvYbZBf
Last edited by ski23 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windrider
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Automatic Edging Device

Post by Windrider »

Sounds intriguing, however I can't get the Discord link to work. It says invite expired or no permission to join.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Windrider wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:54 pm Sounds intriguing, however I can't get the Discord link to work. It says invite expired or no permission to join.
My bad!! I updated the link to be the non-expiring one.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Roblsforbobls »

ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:57 am I've been working on making a machine that can automatically edge someone repeatedly. I made the nogasm device and now I've been working on improving it and making a machine that could edge someone for hours. For anyone interested, I've created a discord for the development, testing, and research of automated edging devices: https://discord.gg/EvYbZBf
This sounds amazing, but I don't have a discord. How does it work?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:18 am
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:57 am I've been working on making a machine that can automatically edge someone repeatedly. I made the nogasm device and now I've been working on improving it and making a machine that could edge someone for hours. For anyone interested, I've created a discord for the development, testing, and research of automated edging devices: https://discord.gg/EvYbZBf
This sounds amazing, but I don't have a discord. How does it work?
It uses an inflatable buttplug and detects contractions. Btw you can always set up a discord account and use it from the browser if you don't want to download anything.