Curiosity Leads to Irony Leads to...Jamie? Part II

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Curiosity Leads to Irony Leads to...Jamie? Part II

Post by aldorax »

Curiosity Leads to Irony Leads to...Jamie?
(A Jamie74-related story)

(c) 2002. CM99. (now aldorax)

This story is dedicated to the wonderful teasing women on NTC (you know who you are) and the rest of the folks making the T&D board what it is. The idea came from Jamie's playful message (or was it a 'threat') of mercilessly teasing me for being a smart aleck in one of my postings on the board, coupled with a desire to become more active on the site. Being a slow Friday, I decided to put my creative talents to use. (Somehow the thought of being teased mercilessly by Jamie stuck in my mind all week...one only can wonder.)

Although lurking now and then in online erotica for several years, this is my first ever attempt at writing an erotic story. In this segment I've incorporated some ideas from other stories that stuck in my mind over the years. So please bear with me. :)

DISCLAIMER: This is a complete work of fiction and sexual fantasy, and I do not know Jamie personally. Neither is my name Craig or Gina my girlfriend. However, there are some elements of truth about my experience and desires with T&D, which are incorporated in the story. If this sort of thing isn't for you, or if you're underage, please ignore it and go elsewhere.

Thanks to NTC for this forum, and for Jamie for giving it a quick pre-publication sanity check. Her response to this second part was...definately....encouraging. :)

PART II OF ????

With that, Gina smiled and rolled off the bed. Looking lovingly at his throbbing member, she blew him a kiss. "I'm going to go get something to drink. You can just stay there for a while and cool down. Then we'll really start having FUN!"

Craig mumbled an acknowledgement, feeling nothing but nerves all over his body firing in contained sexual anticipation.

"You want something while I'm up?" she asked.

He grinned. "God, Gina, you know what I want at the moment. And my problem sure isn't being thirsty!"

"Tsk tsk tsk" she warned. "Baby shouldn't be begging so soon into the night. It's only..." she looked at the clock "nine o'clock! Okay, love, be right back."

He slumped back into the bed as Gina left the room. What had he gotten himself into? He felt so horny, so aroused, and so alive - his body was a rush of conflicting sensations - pleasure and pain - yet he was surprised to find himself starting to enjoy the overload of ecstacy flowing through his veins. He closed his eyes to ponder his predicament.

Over an hour later, Gina returned to find Craig's eyes closed and chest rising and falling in a relaxed doze. "Poor thing," Gina thought, "he's put up with so much so quickly....he should really enjoy being woken up by me."

With that, she moved her way around the bed and quietly rummaged through her duffle bag for that bottle of baby oil she kept there. Once her hands were lightly covered, she silently crawled onto the bed and - with Craig still dozing - began to ever so softly begin to stroke his member, at her agonizingly-slow pace.

Craig's eyes snapped open and he sharply inhaled.

"Morning, love.....did you have a nice nap?" She continued her stroking, feeling his member twitch and slowly start to harden.

He blinked. "My God, I must've passed out...how long was I-" He paused to relish the new sensation of Gina's oiled hands gently caressing his balls. "MMmmmmm - how long was I asleep for?" His eyes began to slowly glaze over again as a peaceful look began to form on his face.

"About an hour. I came back and you were asleep and all soft. I figured that meant you weren't having any dreams about me, so I figured to help you out a bit. I'm all that should be on your mind right now." She picked up her pace, and began to squeeze more tightly. "How's that? Thinking about me again?"

He groaned. "Feels so good, honey....oh, yes. I am." He twisted in his bonds.

"I'm glad. Once you're back on the Edge of Ecstacy - at least how I define it when you're 'properly ready' - we can have some real fun." She stroked faster and faster, one hand moving up and down his shaft, with the other lightly tickling his balls. Within minutes, he was fully-aroused and Gina could tell his body was begging for release.

"OhmiGod, this is too muchhhh......I've gotta cum.....how long until I can cum....." He bit his lip and pressed his head into the pillow, eyes clenched tightly shut. "This is too much. Please stop it now. Finish it..."

Gina slowed her stroking to a snail's pace. "How quickly you forget what you're told." She stopped stroking as he thrust his hips up toward one final yet fruitless attempt to trigger his orgasm. "I told you it wouldn't be anytime soon, or very quickly."

Dejected, he sank back into the bed.

She snuggled close to his body and cooed, "Poor baby, is this beginning to feel bad? Doesn't Craig want to cum for me? Is this beginning to be too much for you?"

"Mmmggh. I want to cum, you know that. Jeez, you KNOW that! How long are you going to torture me like this?" She picked up her pace once again.

"You're right, love. I know you want to cum, and after feeling your balls before, you've got quite a load saved up for me from this week....I can't wait to feel that gush out from inside you, as you explode in a torrent of passion and energy, all rippling over your body, joining with mine...." She began to grind against him, but never allowing his member to enter her, her shaved pussy hairs lightly brushing against his shaft. "It would be marvelous, the amount of energy we could both channel together, if only you were ready for it. God! I'm wet just thinking about it."

Craig pleaded. "I am ready, baby! I've been ready! What more do I need to do to be ready and cum with you? I've been ready all week! I mean, you had me fuck a piece of fruit for God's sake! I am SO ready for you!!!"

"Indeed. You're almost ready." Gina stopped her grinding and gave his shaft a few quick, oily strokes as she slid off his body. "Almost. But I don't want to ruin the experience for you."

"Christ, I gotta cum...this is too much, baby. You smell soooo good. I gotta have you. Please, let's stop. It's hard. I feel like I'm going to die...."

She tapped him on the cheek. "Make up your mind, love! You want to cum, but when I help you out toward that goal, you tell me to stop. Think about it - you can't cum without my help right now, can you?" Gina kissed him and licked his lips. "So if you want to cum, you need me to help...if I stop, you won't be able to cum by yourself, right?" She nibbled on his lower neck.

He banged his head into the pillow, not sure if she was talking in circles just to confuse him or not, but realizing that no matter what he said, or how he would answer her questions, he was at her mercy for as long as she wanted. He was so fantastically confused, he couldn't believe it. His eyes began to scan the room frantically, looking for an answer - any answer - that would give him relief, but found nothing but Gina - gorgeous Gina - smiling at him.

Reaching down into her gym bag, she withdrew the black athletic bike shorts she was wearing when Craig arrived home earlier that evening. Taking one leg, she began to roll it over his head, folding one leg down twice over his eyes. He could still vaguely make out shapes, light, and movement, but there was no detail to anything he could 'see' through the stretchy fabric. He began to protest, as he'd never been blindfolded before. "Just relax, dear. You trust me, don't you?"

Craig grunted in agreement. Practically blindfolded - the spandex doing its best to keep the fabric pressed against his face and eyes despite his motions - he began to breathe more deeply, and started getting used to the loss of sight. But to his continued delight - or torment - as he relaxed, he began to take in scents of Gina's sex permeating the shorts over his face. A few seconds later, he was turning his head trying to escape the wonderful scent that was sending shock currents straight from his nose to his dick. But he couldn't escape it.

And Gina noticed this and giggled. "Oh, yeah, I did cum a few times before. But I'm guessing you figured that out already."

She was going to let him sit and stew in his juices and her scent for a while, but got a better idea. Reaching into her bag she withdrew her favorite vibrator and sat on the bed next to him. She clicked it on and lightly ran it around his balls and innner thighs, careful to avoid touching his dick.

He began to squirm, thrusting his hips and opening his legs further to seek longer contact with the vibrator that was being flicked around his crotch. He grunted.

She switched the vibrator off, mounted his stomach, and began to rub her fingernails over his chest and neck. A minute or two later, as Craig was quietly purring, she began to move her fingers to her own crotch, and slowly started to finger herself -- slowly at first, then more and more quickly. As her breathing increased, she began to grind against Craig's stomach.

Sensing her arousal, Craig began to thrust and press toward her - involuntary or not, he couldn't tell - but was unable to do anything productive, since she was sitting on his abdomen, and his enlarged penis was behind her, bobbing harmlessly in the air, pointing away from her. Realizing his predicament, he began to groan in frustration as the moist heat on his stomach began to increase as Gina rocked back and forth. He could smell her fresh arousal, and that made his frustration all the worse.

Quietly moaning herself, Gina began to toy with the vibrator. Playing it around her breasts, she made its way down to her crotch, where she leaned back and slowly inserted it. Leaning forward, she switched it on a higher setting that began to slowly send her higher and higher into ecstacy. Unfortunately for Craig, the vibrations not only continued to work their magic on Gina, but being on top of him, she began to grind against his stomach, sending vibrations and her juices onto - and through - his body, which in turn was transmitted straight to his dick, still harmlessly twitching in the air behind her. In response to the downward pressure caused by her grinding, he continued grinding and arching his back and thrust his pelvis toward her to counter her movements, keeping time with her grinding action.

A long moan - a gasp - and then a prolonged cry as Gina came, and came hard on top of Craig's stomach. She rocked back and forth on him, grinding against the vibrating phallus and his body as waves of pleasure shot through her for what seemed like minutes. He contined to grind as she did, to offset the pressure she placed on him.

Otherwise, all Craig could do was lie beneath her, blindfolded, frustrated, and unfufilled, dick harder than ever but bobbing harmlessly out of reach. To be so close to his lover while she orgasmed, and powerless to participate or receive one of his own was torture. To be so close to his lover while she orgasmed, smelling and feeling her on top of him, but not being able to see her while so close to her was torment he never dreamed of.

Gina flopped down beside him, panting, a warm glow present in her voice. "I needed that, sweetie! It was wooonderful." Hearing a muted whimper from him, she reached her hand over and began to lightly massage his cock and balls. "How you doing, honey? Horny enough yet?"

Craig's voice was shakey. "I'm here" was the best frustratred and noncommitted answer he could muster.

"Uh-huh. Something tells me you're all worked up over something. You've got to admit, having someone exploding on top of you is neat, isn't it?"

"Would've been neater if I could've exploded in you." he grumbled.

Gina stopped her ministrations on his crotch and sat up. "If you're sure you want to cum, I'll do my durndest to help you along, love. I just want to make sure you really enjoy yourself, that's all." She rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom, returning with a towel soaked in cool water. Wiping Craig's body down, she couldn't help noting that the thought of continuing her torments was starting to make her wet again. But as a result of the cool rubdown and her gentle massage, Craig - still blindfolded - was beginning to relax, despite his raging hard-on that showed no sign of letting up.

Diving back into her gym bag, she grabbed a long quill that was once part of a pen-and-pencil set she purchased on a trip to Colorado. Noting that his breathing had returned to normal, she took the quill and lightly drew circles around the head and rim of his enlarged member.

The response was immediate and electric - Craig's body rose from the bed as shockwaves resonated from his dick to his brain and every muscle in his body. He groaned, moaned, and thrust toward the quill, hoping to get more contact on his aching member. "What the hell is that? Holy shit...ohmigod, that tickles...Nonoono, that tickle----mmmmmmmghhhhh....." His dick started twitching almost immediately.

Gina said nothing but continued her slow, diabolical strokes with the quill - sometimes slow, sometimes fast. Craig's body began to tense as the first wave of his orgasm began to form. She intensified her work with the quill, running it around his balls and inner thighs, causing him to jerk and twist. His breathing became more ragged and rapid, almost wheezing. She alternated rapid and slow strokes, prolonging his desperation and desire to cum.

She began to stroke him slowly with an oiled hand while using the quill to tickle his balls with the other. Within a minute, he was squirming and moaning in confusion - Gina was smiling at the stream of nonsensical sounds coming from his mouth during his torment.

His body tensed - his dick twitched - he felt the rush of fluid from his contracting balls moving through his body up his dick toward freedom. Gina was right - he was going to cum tonight, and he'd suffered for a while already....this was torture, it was bliss, he was a mental mess, but none of that mattered -- the only thing he could focus on was the rising pressure in his crotch....

...the fluid began to swell and fill his dick...

...she continued her slow stroking and tickling....

...his balls began to further contract....

...she began to increase the pace of her silky strokes...

...he arched his back and began to groan...

...a stream of white began to shoot out of his dick...

...he groaned Jamie's name and arched his back as the ecstacy began to build...

...the quill began to move more quickly...

...her hand began to pump and squeeze firmly and quickly...

...Craig's breathing was coming in low rasps as he tensed for the inevitable...

...the stream of white erupted from his dick as he moaned in pleasure...

...and stopped as soon as it started, not ending with the wave of orgasmic energy and radiance he hoped for, but with a sharp pain in his crotch as Gina sqeezed the tip of his dick and simultaneously pulled down on his balls. His orgasm - and hard on - began to subside as quickly as it began....

...but he was still incredibly horny. Even though SOMETHING managed to escape his dick, he still felt on-edge and even more frustrated to have been so close -- so very, very close -- to the most explosive orgasm of his life, only to have it denied at the very last second.

Between frantic pants as he struggled to catch his breath, he managed to plead with Gina. "Oh, come ON, baby!!! What the hell are you doing to me?? I was cumming, for God's sake!!"

But Gina said nothing, as she continued squeezing and pulling for a minute or two before releasing his now deflating cock, watching a small stream of cum dribble out and down the side.

"Craig, dear, did you hear what you just said?' She smiled to herself. "You were just moaning in ecstacy - not for me, but calling for Jamie, my screen-name online as cyber-tease extraordinairre. Not Gina, loving girlfriend, but as my online persona! I guess deep down you must really, reeeeaalllly be enjoying this!" She moved to the side of the bed and picked up her vibrator, and began to move it over her body as she once again began to finger herself. "I'm so glad." Rocking back on forth on the bed, she felt the fire begin to burn inside her, and she soon reinserted her plaything, continuing to grind against the bed with it, purring silently in rising anticipation.

Craig sensed what was happening again, and after being so close to cumming himself, began to shake his head in frustration. He could feel a tear form in his eye, not out of anger, but of futility, knowing that he had been so close to ecstacy and denied, yet here was his lover, less than three feet from him, bumping and grinding herself to her second orgasm of the night, and all he could do was lie there, blindfolded, and imagine what she looked like at the moment.

He said nothing, remembering that somehow he did indeed moan out for Jamie and not Gina. Anyone else would be panicking at the mention of another woman aside from one's lover during such moments of sheer ecstacy, but in this case, they were one and the same. Yet Jamie was right - he did call out for the online temptress....did that mean he really found this so enticing and arousing? He began to fear - was it fear, really? - that he was actually starting to get pleasure from this sensual torment.

A scream erupted from Gina's side of the bed as she came for a second time, and all Craig could do was imagine doing the same.

All this, and it was only 11pm.

Craig's torment only worsened. Yet as much as he wanted it to end, he found it difficult to accept and want it to continue to an orgasmic conclusion. The conflict within him was furious - he'd been brought to the edge and back so many times this night that the self-inflicted arousal and denial he'd experienced during the past week seemed a distant memory - and child's play - compared to the exquisite sexual torment he was going through now. The only thing he cared about was surviving minute-to-minute, tease-by-tease, and doing whatever it took to get his much-awaited release.

Gina, expert tease that she was, knew that. She could hear it in his voice when he spoke, feel it in his body when he twitched, and knew that although she wanted to make her lover sensually suffer throughout the weekend, decided not to press her luck. To do so would mean locking poor Craig up in a chastity device to keep him from playing around and cheating - not only didn't she have one, but she also knew that both of them had to run errands and such on Saturday, and get the home theater finally assembled from the stack of boxes in the living room. He'd been a good boy, far better than she'd ever expected, and for a new experience, he'd done rather well. So, even though it would make her wetter and wetter to think of Craig suffering through to Sunday evening, she resolved to bring him to climax early Saturday morning. But seeing how it wasn't even midnight yet, she still had time to have her way (and fun) with him...and of course, she wouldn't tell him that the end was near. Better for both to keep him guessing. The less he knew, the better.

The next hour or two was the worst - or best - of Craig's life. Gina brought him to the edge and back more times than he could remember, in a variety of pleasurable but agonizing ways - slowly, quickly, with the quill, with two fingers, or by simply tickling and massaging his balls until his dick was bobbing in anticipation. Sometimes she would milk out a few drops of precum and spread it around his swollen tip as she tickled his balls, stopping just short of an uncontrollable explosion. Other times she would spend prolonged time on just the shaft, or just the head, or ignore his genitals to massage, lick, nibble, and kiss elsewhere on his body.

Yet he never once entered any part of her.

All this, she did with Craig still blindfolded by her gym shorts. She got him to admit that not seeing her in action heightened his sense of arousal, and she could see that his not knowing what would happen next - or from what angle - or with what object - only added to frustrated desire...which in turn made her more excited and wet.

One particularly devious time, Gina removed his blindfold and slowly pumped him to a near-explosive orgasm -- and proceeded to slowly sink down onto it, allowing him to fully enter her hungry pussy. Craig's eyes widened in delight and he unconciously smiled, seeing the end was near for his ordeal. He felt her moist heat close in around his engorged member as she slid down,..ever so tightly, so slick and moist with desire....this was it....she gripped him tightly...

And proceeded to just sit there...

...with an evil grin on her face...

...doing nothing but sit there astride him...

...feeling him - it - twitch inside her...

...begging for touch or any stimulation....

...anything...

But nothing. Gina just sat motionless - statuelike - for several minutes, the only sensation provided to Craig was her moist heat and the occasional echo of her heartbeat reverberating through her pussy - it tickled slightly and was welcome, but nothing near what was needed for Craig to explode in ecstacy. If he began to thrust into her, she lifted off him to compensate, only to slowly sink back down on him and continue sitting motionless when he sank back onto the bed.

All Craig could do was stare at her, eyes glazed, and meet her eyes with an expression of desperation and lustful desire. He wanted her so badly, and now here he was, inside her, but powerless to do anything about it. Again he was so close - he was where he wanted to be - and was unable to enjoy it or bring it to a wonderful, climactic conclusion.

He wasn't sure if it was pleasure or pain, heaven or hell -- his mind was continuing to melt - and as a result, he just lay there, a quivering mass of frustrated sexual energy, something Gina relished immensely.

It would take only a few pumps and thrusts to send him into ecstacy, but she just sat there silently, occasionally licking her lips with a lusty expression. A rising heat began to form around Craig's shaft buried within her.

Craig sensed this and began to purr softly. Yet after a few minutes, Gina slowly - so slowly - begain to lift herself off, taking care to rub herself around his slowly-deflating member as she did so. He groaned loudly as the moist heat surrounding his crotch was replaced by the cool room air.

Gina glanced at the clock, noting it was almost 12:30 in the morning. She figured that Craig was getting tired - emotionally and physically - and should give him some time to rest and recover from her onslaught these past few hours. She knew this was his first time going so far with sexplay, and didn't want to push her luck with his level of tolerance. He'd been a good sport so far, and she didn't want to truly press her luck with her lover.

Despite the need to explode, Craig most certainly welcomed the respite from her ministrations on him.

Knowing that he'd never been tied - not tightly - for so long, she unfastened his bonds and helped him out of bed, walking around with him for a few minutes to stretch his muscles. She escorted him to the bathroom, and stayed with him -- to make sure he didn't do anything inappropriate -- and after a long kiss, lay him back down and fastened his restraints again, noting that he offered no resistance and showed no reluctance to go back under her control.

She wished him a pleasant goodnight.

Craig sat up as far as he could in his bonds. "We're sleeping now?" he gasped. "If so, aren't you forgetting something? I've been....hell.....I've been more than good for you tonight! Please baby - I've got to have you."

Gina smiled. "No, love. I'm not forgetting anything." She dug back into her gym bag and withdrew with a small box. "We're not going to sleep just yet."

He furrowed his brow. "What's this?"

Gina began to open the box. "Something to help you sleep better after all this torment. This will be good for you; I've got it on good authority this is the by far the best thing to fall asleep to."

She proceeded to oil her hands and bring him to yet another raging erection, as she'd done so many times that night. From the box she took what appeared to be a blood pressure cuff and placed it around his oiled cock. She then ran a small elastic cord around his balls, thus containing them and pressing them together against the cuff so they formed one unit.

Craig was not sure if he should be happy or scared. "Fuck. What the devil is this?"

"Just wait, dear." She took a pair of small Band-Aid looking strips of paper and stuck them on his backside, just adjacent to his rectum. A third one she placed behind his balls.

She took a remote control from the box and pushed a button. Craig inhaled sharply as the cuff surrounding his shaft began to softly pulse. He felt his member becoming harder and grow tighter inside the cuff. Seeing his response, she pushed a second button, and a low tingle began under his balls -- a light but intense sensation that seemed to alternate betwen tingling individual balls and the entire rear of the sack between cycles. The tingling was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. His body stiffened. She pushed a third button and Craig felt his shaft being compressed slightly, followed by the feeling of two palms gently running up and down his shaft, from the base to just under the tip, as if he was being slowly masterbated.

He grunted. "Interesting. This will be nice to fall sleep with indeed -- but you know I'd rather have you." He inhaled sharply as the 'hands' began to stroke him again. "Mmm....this is...nice....I guess." Although feeling wonderful, he felt he could manage to fall asleep with this gentle automated massage and tingle in his crotch. He began to smile and slowly thrust as the tingle in his balls increased.

Gina's eyes twinkled. "I know you too well, Craig, dear. You're probably having the time of your life right now." She sat up in the bed with a devious look on her face. "Well, you may think this feels wonderful now, but remember, it's possible to have too much of a good thing. I'll wager that you'll be begging for relief before this night is over."

"You're not going to let me cum? You said you would!" Craig protested. "I trusted you!"

"You will, love, you will. Remember, I did promise you'd get a real live orgasm this weekend." She crawled next to him. "You know what Bluetooth technology is?"

Craig shook his head. "Yeah, a way to communicate wirelessly over short differences. My cellphone's got it, and we use it at the office now and then." He furrowed his brow in thought. "What's that got to do with me?"

Gina smiled. "Exactly. What you've got here is a Bluetooth-enabled sex toy. The remote control here will control the tingle, stroking, and sucking. That way, I can get some sleep here and give my hands a break from stroking you, even though it turns me on to do it."

"So you mean I'm going to cum in this fucking contraption instead of you?" Craig winced. "That's not fair, baby....come on, you've gotta be the one. For me. It's been hours....it's been a whole week...Jeez, I've got to cum. Please. I don't know how much more I can take. You've made your point, I'm a mess, I can't think straight, and will probably fuck anything that moves right now. Please, baby. you've won. Just let me cum..."

"Don't worry, love, you're not going to be 'coming into a contraption', as you say." She made her way around the bedroom, snuffing candles and turning the stereo off. "You're also not just going to fall asleep with it, and then forget about it." She winked deviously.

She continued. "Those three pads I stuck on you are Bluetooth-enabled sensors. You know when a guy gets close to orgasm, he begins to tighten his ass and his balls begin to contract. Both are involuntary actions that he has no control over, no matter how hard he tries. What these sensors will do is wait until that happens, and then send a signal to the cuff, which will stop vibrating and pulsing. After a while, it will start again, over and over and over...I should also mention that the cuff is set to run on a random program - you'll never know what sensations it will do, or how fast it will operate from one cycle to the next, or how long it will stop before it goes again, or how long it will vibrate. It might even shut off before you get fully-aroused." She giggled. "That way you'll be on the edge for the rest of the night, but still not be able to ejaculate. In fact, you could say your own body will betray you and be the cause of your denial and frustration!"

Craig yelped as the cuff begain its slow, udulating pulses and he felt a light tingle in his balls. "Dammit! How am I going to sleep this way? Please, baby! Where the fuck did you find this thing?" The tingle behind his balls intensified, and suddenly he felt his cock being stroked by a pair of rollers that pulsated and pushed his member as they made their way up and down his shaft. The pressure surrounding his dick was exquisite, and felt almost as good as Gina when she was on him earlier. He began to unconciously grind his way into the cuff as the sensations increased briefly. He felt his balls tingle and his dick began to tickle as it began to fill with fluid. He felt a rush of adrenaline as the fluid crept up his shaft, higher, and higher....he began to tense up for the pending orgasm...

She snuggled next to him and pulled the covers over them both. 'Oh, hush, baby. You're going to love this, believe me."

....and then everything stopped. The cuff became still. He groaned and thrust into the air. "Nonononono. I'm not going to make it tonight. Please, baby. I love you so much, please don't do this to me. Take it off!" The room began to spin.

Gina smiled in the darkness. "Sorry, love, this is part of the fun. Trust me. Isn't it amazing what kind of gee-whiz gadgets you can find in New York?"

She cuddled over and kissed him, placing one arm over him, lightly stroking his chest. "I love you. You'll get your reward soon, I promise you, baby."

He squirmed in muted frustration. "Mmmmgh....You're an evil minx.....Mmmmmgh.....I don't know why, but I do love you."

He jerked in surprised response to the sexual fiend at his crotch as it came to life yet again.

While Gina managed to sleep off-and-on throughout the night, the same couldn't be said for Craig. When she did awaken - ususally from Craig's grunts or twitching - she caressed his hair and ran her fingernails around his heaving chest before falling back to sleep.

Craig's frustrated agony was reaching a fevered pitch. The week of self-teasing and denial, and then hearing and sensing Gina's many orgasms, being teased and relentlessly fondled, coupled with the whole new experience of prolonged teasing and denial excited him tremendously. To complicate things, the randomly purring and pulsing sensations from his crotch only served to keep those memories in the front of his mind, and his dick twitching in the darkness. Try as he might to think about anything else - stuff far removed from sex - he continued to be drawn back to higher and higher levels of stimulation that sent his pulse racing and mind wandering.

Soon again, he felt himself on the verge of climax when the infernal device stopped abruptly. He arched his back in frustration, noting the clock only read 2:45 in the morning.

He'd only managed about thirty minutes of sleep when the cuff's program took a long 'rest' cycle before waking up and starting again.

Now he knew what they meant when talking about a "long, hard night."

He was once again awakened, not by the buzzing device in his crotch, but by Gina nuzzling on his neck as the sun began to shine in around the drapes.

A thoroughly-exhausted Craig kissed her, chest heaving in deep, frustrated breaths. Despite the mechanical fiend she attached to his crotch, he was still hard, with only a small trace of pre-cum that had dribbled out during the night.

She wiped a bead of sweat from his brow and began to remove the cuff and sensors, noting that the batteries had been drained at 4:50 that morning. Poor Craig had been brought to the edge repeatedly by the cuff for nearly four hours.

'Sleep well last night?" she asked, knowing full-well he probably got very little sleep.

He grimaced. "Some, not very much. That damn thing kept me awake all night, and even when I tried, I couldn't relax to trick the sensors. It wouldn't let me cum....God damn it, baby, I've never been so horny in my life!"

"That was the idea, love. I wanted you to be horny and hot beyond anything your little brain could think possible. I'd say you are pretty close...." she cooed, gently running her fingernails over his chest and legs.

He yelped as she brushed his cock. "Not pretty close, Jeez, I am there. I am SO there! After all that's gone on, come on, Gina, baby, you've got to let me cum! I'm going to jump out of my skin - it's been forever!"

"But you're so excited, it makes me so hot to see. In fact, I'm already wet just seeing you this past few minutes." She began to grind into the bed next to him. "Maybe you really don't want it to end just yet. I sure don't." She continued to taunt him by lightly stroking his member. "You're so frustrated, my little sextoy....I love seeing you this way for me."

He groaned. "Please! You've gotta! I've been good!" He felt his eye begin to water slightly in a wave of frantic emotion and need. "Anything, baby. Please. I want you more than anything in the world. Fuck me. Fuck me now." His member was back to full stiffness as Gina contined to stroke him.

She reached over with her free hand and touched his lips. "Ssssh! Baby, you've earned your reward. I'm going to let you cum now - I told myself last night that I'd let you cum this morning. You've been good, and I'm so very proud of you, sweetie!" He let out a silent sigh of relief and gratitude as she leaned over to kiss him. He finally felt that she was ready to let him cum and end his week-long frustration.

"You're going to cum like you've never cum before. I'll let you decide how and where you want to cum in me." Gina smiled. "I want you to cum. You've earned it. Craig, honey, I've given you a sexual gift last night that I KNOW you didn't expect, and won't soon forget. I think you probably enjoyed it, even if you don't want to admit it right now." She stroked him a few more times to emphasize her point.

"But..." she said, as she sat up and stared at his twitching shaft, "if you want to hold your cum until this time tomorrow morning, I'll let YOU do what I did to you to ME tonight." She grinned sexually, her deep blue eyes - crystalline - reaching deep into the darkest parts of Craig's mind and soul. "And then we can both cum together and cum harder than we've ever cum before. How's that sound?"

She licked her lips as his confused mind tried to ponder the offer; for the first time ever, he seemed oblivious to the fact that Gina was again stroking his frustrated shaft.

"It's your choice, dear...."

Will Craig decide to explode with passion this morning to end his aching and suffering? Or will he decide to restrain himself for another day and proceed to torment Gina the same way he was tormented tonight? Can he hold out until then? Will he find some devious computer-controlled device to torment her while he sleeps, and she's powerless to stop it? One can only wait, wonder, and dream..... :)