Cock Hero Without Music?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Cock Hero With or Without Music?

With Music
63%
Without Music
37%

Total votes: 35

Lorechaser
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Cock Hero Without Music?

Post by Lorechaser »

I've been thinking on creating a cock hero of my own, and have wanted to play around with making one with beats, but no music, the beats being tied to how intense the lewds are-I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in such a thing or if this game is a formula that shouldn't be messed with. I feel music that is too heavy or with lyrics doesn't lend itself, because I like to relax and enter a bit of a zen state while playing, and no music at all (you could even listen to some of your own in the background in that case)...your thoughts? The clips of course would have audio to make up for this.
You people are crazy
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Re: Cock Hero Without Music?

Post by elvisomar »

I really enjoy music with videos, however, quite often the music is too loud in the mix or it's a style of music I'm not very fond of.

What I'm saying is: I encourage you to make a cock hero video with no music, or very little music.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

I voted "With Music" because the productions I like the most is in large part because of the music selection. As elvisomar says, feel free to make a none music production if it's your inspiration. That would be interesting. :yes:

Some productions that I can remember do not feature music are the HOW LONG CAN YOU LAST? series by Kaladin2k.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15510
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

I also do prefer Cock Hero with music. If you however wish to explore more CH done without music, I do remember:

Basic Series by zerooo: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20463

And there is always the classic Cock Instruction by vitesse: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8476

That is all I can remember for now.
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

redditaddict420 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:00 pm I wanted to try "cock instruction" and "how long can you last", but unfortunately, both of the torrents are no longer active. Would really appreciate if someone seeded those or provided some alternative source. Thanks!
Both of these are available here: https://cockhero.netlify.app.

To access How long can you last, you need to press the Customizer button and scroll down or search by typing in the name. There are 10 "stages/videos" of How long can you last.
Caius Prepus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Caius Prepus »

A lot of the teases build in the tease section operate on this principle of no music. This will liberate you from having to match to the beat of the song which make things much more complicated. This being said, if there is no sound at all that could lead to something really dry. I highly encourage you to put voice acting, backround sound and story narrative if there is no music. That should fill the gap more than ok and open up to a new kind of experience.

But... would that be a cock hero then ?

I would broadly qualify it of a masturbation game at that point, which is not a bad thing at all.
drdd2000
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by drdd2000 »

doremi wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:38 am I voted "With Music" because the productions I like the most is in large part because of the music selection. As elvisomar says, feel free to make a none music production if it's your inspiration. That would be interesting. :yes:

Some productions that I can remember do not feature music are the HOW LONG CAN YOU LAST? series by Kaladin2k.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15510
These are the first I thought of also. In fact, I downloaded them again recently. They're really tough.

Cock Hero Sync is also without music, I think. It's voiceover only, with beats synced to the action.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Caius Prepus wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:17 pm But... would that be a cock hero then ?
My interpretation, especially since maintaining the download list, a Cock Hero production has a distinctive stroke sound. That's it! The visual beat meter is not mandatory. Music is not mandatory too but it drifts away from "guitar" of Guitar Hero.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Jupiter's Acceleration Challenges (I have three of them, and think that's all) are without music. Just with a beat that speeds up. They're pretty good. Jupiter did good CH vids. I really liked the Heavenly Bodies ones too. :)
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
Frantzo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frantzo »

Music brings a specific vibe to a cock hero and that’s I’m looking for when I edit :-) music can bring emotion and mostly intensity to the action.
In my opinion, a cock hero without music is simply a JOI video I guess ?
French Riviera Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22297
Lust Dream Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22564
French Touch Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22732
Lust Nightmare Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24392
Lust Nightmare 2 Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?t=25622
faboosh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by faboosh »

Build it and they will come!

Make what you enjoy. If you really like it without the music, I'm sure others will too