EroFights Launch!

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Mmike4
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Re: EroFights Launch!

Post by Mmike4 »

Thank you for this wonderful game.
I've some features that I really would like to see in the future.
1. 3 versión of length. Short=1Orgasm medium=2Orgasms long=3orgasms
2. Option to find woman against woman and man against man. (As you probably know are there a lot more man than woman)
3. Push notifications for the messages(not the chat in game)

Hope the see some of them in the game soon.
Ereinon
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Ereinon »

oh, now I had a nice idea when I read the headline.

The integration of sex toys would be awesome. E.g. Fleshlight launch or Estim devices.

I just don't know if that would be technically possible.

Many greetings,
Chrise
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

I'm pro toy integration but on a more simple way.

I would like to see a list of toys that you can select with the characters.
To make it more advanced there are now options like "put on a gag". Those should only be displayed if the character selected that he has one.

Furthermore, The kinks you like I would put those options with the characters so you could customize the characters.
  • There are people that just want some easy things and edging only one day and want to do all options the other day
  • there are people that are a switch and prefer to have like a sub character and a master character.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Thanks again for your report dude, it's good to hear that the game seek more balanced now :) Congrats to Nina for these scores though! I will separate game styles in profiles so your games with caprice doesn't affect too much your stats ;)

Integration with sex toys : not for now, sorry :/ I don't even have one to test that lol

For the short/ long game version, I don't really know how to do that for now. For short version, you can settle with your partner that first to cum has to surrender. For long version, I plan on adding a "play again" button soon.

Push notifications for messages / direct refresh messaging : maybe one day, yes. First I'll try to set up mails so that people could have mail notifictions if they want to and they are not active at the moment of the message.

Sex toys/kinks for character, I'll remember this idea ;)

Remember to vote for the webtease if you haven't already ;)

I plan on getting a bigger server again next week and starting to advertise the game to a wider audience :-) Thanks to all that participate in the patreon to the fees I engage!

Have fun!
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
swe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swe »

After playing a couple of rounds with Caprice (bot and even a person) I feel that there are a few things missing, that might be something that's missing from the normal one aswell, I don't know if this is because of how the engine you built it in works, but lets start with the easy part:

You shouldn't be able to see the other persons options, ruins the fun, sadly.

Caprice should have a few more pain tasks, personally I'd make it so she have an option every turn of [Pain]/[Stroke]/[Edge]/Denied

if possible, removing clothes / adding toys would be really good for this specific battle.
if possible it would be nice with a clock that keeps going would be nice, HH:MM:SS would be enought that just goes up while you're in there.

The layout on the mobile is kinda meh, Chat is all the way at the bottom and the chat likes to scroll when trying to scroll up.

Overall Caprice is good when it comes to edging/stroking, but sadly feels like she lacks in pain, could probably change one of her starting options to Get nakes and tie them balls up :p

But this is it for now, I'm waiting with anticipation for what new additions you'll add or remove from this game, it certainly have satisfied an itch for me already
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Hi! Thanks for the comment!

I reviewed a few additions of actions to the Caprice game today, some were pain, and some dressing up. Be sure to activate your kinks (CBT, pain, feminization) and try again ;-)

It's not yet a lot, I agree, and far from one option per turn, but it's building up ;)

I'll keep you idea of one tease/one edge/one pain or undressing per turn, and maybe one nope/one pain and one ending when in the end game (edging). I can't go higher in number of choices at the moment, the "three options" thing is kinda built in.

I'll remember also to add an option to the settings if you want to hide the options that your partner had, that sure could be fun!

Clock could be good, I think I'll add a timer/stroke timer at some point too.

Layout: I plan to get it better at some point, I totally agree. I think I'll try to get a fullscreen mode both for desktop and mobile.
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi all

Some sort of JOI game PVP would be awesome and I know it's coming. I would not restrict it to hetero or gay. you join a match like that and select who can challenge you. Guy vs Guy should not be a problem and it would reduce the waiting lines.

Some less positive news,
Since the men are in queue, there are people making a female character on another account and joining a game of someone who is in front of them. For that I could still accept it partially if it wasn't that they immediatly leave that person to go to the next on in front of them ...

I think we could use a more elaborate star/rank rating or an option to report someone. Even the option being there would be already scary for many people. Also, we already have the option to block a character, does this block only the character or the whole member? Otherwise its quite useless if they can just create a new character.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Yes I should change the name of the PvP Joi already , as I already work on it as a gay/hetero/lesbian game ;) I think I'll add a option to not be matchmaked with person of same sex though ; some people may not appreciate that.

Normally the situation you're describing here doesn't affect your matchmaking priority anymore, as you can come back to matchmaking within 10 minutes and still keep your priority ; so I don't see how this strategy would play out. I think people joining and leaving may also not be necessarily evil... There is a lot of people coming to the website, trying things, not understanding it. There is also bugs..

I'll try to get some more metrics on matchmaking usage, see if some users need to be banned.

Thanks for your comment!
Milov08
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Milov08 »

Hello fighters ;),

Again, thanks for your work. I feel bad for asking when you work for free, so I try to do my part and give you ideas and solutions. And making 'New Actions' creating content.

I think one of the main problems is the 'Queue' and I want to share a posible solution. I dont know if is posible, my knowledge about web desing is 0:

- From my experience this week, if you chat during or after the match with you partner the "battle" will be long (Ej:In 2 battles I stay like 20 minutes more chatting). In the meantime, people are waiting in the matchmaking.

- Posible Solution: The posibility continue the chat with that person but in other chat room. This way we will not appear like we are 'In game'. I know you have the option to send messages with that person, but i think it cold down the experience in that moment.

Other possibility it's making a 'quick game mode' for the people who just want action and less talk. I think this would shorten the waiting time. Or a task or minigame to do during waiting.

I hope I have explained myself well. Regards! THANKS!

PD: I read a suggestion of other member, the option to not see the '3 Actions' of you partner. That will be fun :yes:
And maybe a list of friends or safe people to remember them in future games.
Ereinon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ereinon »

I rather think that post-fight chat is used to finish off your teammate in real life.
So the game should just keep going.
Maybe a few "after the game" actions could be built in here?!

Many greetings
Mmike4
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Mmike4 »

The Game is getting better and better and now start to wonder if there are any plans what to do with the coins. Do you already have a use for them or should we (the Player) think about a good usage for them?

Would it be possible to add a feature to sort the actions or probably sort them by default after "Accepted!" and "Waiting for review"? Could help a lot if someone want to edit some of his /her actions
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

lllusion wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:11 am Yes I should change the name of the PvP Joi already , as I already work on it as a gay/hetero/lesbian game ;) I think I'll add a option to not be matchmaked with person of same sex though ; some people may not appreciate that.

Normally the situation you're describing here doesn't affect your matchmaking priority anymore, as you can come back to matchmaking within 10 minutes and still keep your priority ; so I don't see how this strategy would play out. I think people joining and leaving may also not be necessarily evil... There is a lot of people coming to the website, trying things, not understanding it. There is also bugs..

I'll try to get some more metrics on matchmaking usage, see if some users need to be banned.

Thanks for your comment!
Hey, I didn't know that about the 10 minutes. Good thinking. That indeed makes an issue like that less urgent.

I would also want to express that you build a wonderful site and a good game. Now people are using it, you are getting more feedback than you can handle I think. Keep up the good work!
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Well, I really do ! People are really eager to test and see all kind of things in. the game... And who could I be to blame them! Keep up using the site, giving feedbacks and sharing your support here or on other place, that really helps to keep motivated :) I also get some way less good feedbacks, so support is appreciated ^^'

We have currently between 20 and 80 characters non stop on the website, one chat every two seconds, 20 games going, I have more than a hundred actions to review, and lots of ideas for features :)

Things will come in their time ;) Anyway, keep throwing ideas, that's always cool ;)

On feedbacks:
- I may include a chat only feature in the future but that's not for anytime soon. For the moment, I improved the messaging system so that it easier to follow your conversations. Things were quickly getting nasty after some use of this... ^^

- Quick game: I think I'll get the possibility to at least play against bots while waiting, and being interrupted if a game is found, we'll see that in the future. Content for a new quick game will be long to get so, not yet

- Finish the fight actions... I quite see how I can do that

- Credits: I have plans for them , yes , don't worry ;) Though if you have ideas, please share, that's always good :) I just wouldn't like "unbalanced advantages" to come from credits

- I'll see for a rework of action proposals, that may come handy, yes
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

Inside the latest version matches

So as said during the previous few reports and looking at the individual scores of players, there is a distinct patern that the male players have 50/50 win-loss ratio, or are lossing by big numbers, while the female players are most of the time 20-30 games in the positive. Now as i was saying that the game was favouring female players and that they have the edge, i would more likely stomp my own words by saying that there is not much difference. From the fresh start of keeping score and separating them by illusion to vanila and femdom version, i did my best to challange the top scoring female players. Girl a bit shoutout to you that took the challange, you are wonderfull players. This version of the game with the introduction of fetishes did a really nice meta twist to the game. Obviously the more fetishes you have, the more actions will be there to smack you down over the edge, but the ship goes both ways. At this point i would say that you really have to play smart and trust your gut feeling more then ever. memorizing the exact nuber stat increase of actions is too much to handle, and would not be fun at all to know it all the time. There are by definition some actions that are better than others, but everything in the right time. Almost all the girls learned the game and saw that "show your body" and "deepthroat a dildo" are deadly to the male players, and as such i see what a player i have against me. As said all the games were really narrow windowed hard won by and inch, and i droped a loss on 1 of them. But it really felt as if i am in an endgame of a chess match that makes it even more alluring to play. At the end props to Illusion and the person suggesting "lick her from below" as it was a game ending action for most of the matches.

There is also a posible strategy to use for punishing pasive female oponents. First is stripping down all of her clothes, and then go ahead and do yours. First of all it will make no increase in desire when you do it to her, but then again you are knocking away the weapons out of her hands. I belive that her stripping is far more deadly than male options (might not be the case). And that brings back the style that we had in earlier versions of the game, would call it turrtle armor at this point, but it can easly be countered as the female players also have disrobing actions against us. Remember guys and girls, the game is a marathon, not a sprint. If you go for a fast win, you will find yourself with no energy left, and girls ridding your away over the edge more than you imagine... at least not a bad way to go... i mean to lose. ^^ Stay safe, and best of luck in the matches
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

I have to admit. I'm at a point where the players are getting better at that game than me. You're all very scary. My deep respects to all the players you are learning the game really fast, even if I did give only but a few advices and pointers on how it should be played !

I changed the femdom a bit, redistributing how the actions appear in girl hand.. she should now have more and better choices to choose from. Tell me what you think ;)

Did a few tricks around members page, messages, actions so that our lives would be easier :)

130 actions waiting.. I'll go through them... Promise... At some point ! Lol

Thank everyone, community on Erofights is awesome ;)

If you want a special badge for your characters, it's now a thing on Patreon ;)