[Feedback] The B.E.S.T.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] The B.E.S.T.

Post by Batman314 »

Hello Challengers! :mbounce:

Here is the forum post for The B.E.S.T. https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=43300

Version 1.2 - March 14, 2020
Changes:
Spoiler: show
1.2 Changes: Added the Randomizer- go through a series of encounters in random order. Choose the number of encounters and keys before you cum.
Increased the calibration signal by 1 decibel.
All buttons available on start. You no longer have to finish to get access to the gallery.
Added a button to reset saved progress.
Now remembers your difficulty settings when you close and reopen the tease.

1.1 Changes: Level Balances for encounter 24(are you lost).
Added an option for random location start after skipping the intro.
Fixed the small bugs that were posted on the forum.
Fixed the gallery, it should be unlockable now.
Save the encounters you finish, including keys so it remembers when you reopen the tease.
Add hallway pictures for each 3x3 chamber so that you can identify your location, and removed the location display.
Add another 2 dB onto the ending before she accuses you of cheating.
This is my first Estim tease and I wanted to use a bunch of different estim files that I like. While I think this gives it good variety, it was very difficult to keep all the levels consistent and I appreciate any feedback on volume levels, or just any feedback in general. :-D I am confident that there are no extreme volume jumps.

I hope you enjoy my first Estim tease!

For those asking about files, I took/edited files from several other teases and sources. A lot of them came from Andrus' stim files on socialstim, some came from lolol2's Estim Tower, and some from a modded version of the Estim Tower viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21293&hilit=estim+t ... d&start=75

The equipment that I used to make/test the tease is a diy MIDIStim. Build instructions can be found on socialstim.

Also, I consider all my content to be open source. So if you'd like to use concepts or ideas from my teases, feel free! I just want to see as much awesome content as possible!

-Batman 8-)
Last edited by Batman314 on Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
phoopha
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Feedback] The B.E.S.T.

Post by phoopha »

I'm trying it right now with an Estim 2b and finding some of the files don't really seem to do anything,a,lot hough some are very good. For example, I'm currently at a girl asking if I'm lost and can't feel anything from the signal, even though I can see the bars moving on my 2b.
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by mantrid »

Thanks for sharing it. Maybe the best EStim tease ever so far. The sounds are good (as far as I tried it out, lot of 3phase effects, no surprises) and the rule set gives you a certain amount of control without cheating.

Just a few recommendations:
  • Less clicking. E.g. if you meet a girl, omit the "continue" button and start directly. If you already visited her, leave the "bypass" button during the whole session such that you can skip her at any time
  • If it is possible with EOS: allow to save/restore the current state, namely the keys (so far I only found one) and which girls already have been visited (maybe as an option: last position)
  • Maybe as an option: Enter at a random position
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
modnar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by modnar »

I experienced an error which caused it to stop at a certain point.

Error: Page not found: $pages.goto(encounters[location[0]][location[1]]][0])

The picture is of a lady on a biege sofa, butteryfly pillow, hairbrush at the bottom, and camera on the floor. Not sure if that helps? Probably a lot of photos so doesn't make it any easier?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

And another one! :-D :thumbsup:
Great to see more and more estim based teases!

Just had a play through and will leave some feedback.
I must say that I'm not a big fan of that maze teases where you running around like blindfold and finding the same thinks again and again.
But I liked the girls and the different signals, had a nice trip, even if I had no idea where am I... and running a lot in circles.
I managed to find a key then, but already noticed that the signals were very low over time, so the increase of volume was not enough for me.
So I found the second key and then hit the exit, this took me ~40min to get together.

The last girls were already very low at volume, but I don't wanted to adjust volume on the device because I wanted to follow the rules. :innocent:
There was even not much any differents between pain and normal files for the last 20min.

Then the last game started to "make me cum"... the first loops were not even very noticeable.
At the 16 ramp run with +4dB the signal started to feel strong.
But that was already the last normal step... then after another short break the 6 dB final signal was played which was also strong but not even close to be very high... then I was kicked out because I must have been cheated with the initial calibration signal.
Of course I set this at the beginning to a high and strong amount.

So I would more say this last challenge was broken by design instead of me beeing a cheater :-P
A recalibration with the initial volume which is used for the first ramp would be cool and had made this challenge interesting.
So my recommendation -> calibration before last challenge.

This all took around 60min, so I decided to start a second run, because I was not done for today. :-D
I set up the calibration signal again at a high amount and this run had waaaay more strong signals with the new calibration!
Made me really struggle at some pain files! :w00t:

I found 3 keys this time, 2 new keygirls I hadn't seen last run.
Took this time around ~50min to find the exit and the last girls were already extremely intense.
I was at +2,8 dB at the end.
Overall the second run was very good!
I guess this tease should better be played after a short warmup before.

Then the last challenge started, which startet again at 0 dB. This was in the beginning not strong enough, back to +3 dB the signal was very strong with a good pleasure feeling.
But even with the last signals at 6dB it wasn't strong enough, so I hit the cumming button to get the game ended and not called cheater again. :-P

I wished that the volume was more increased after that, would be cooler like have the girl say "lets make that thing burst" and play a constant signal that will get louder and louder until max volume instead of predicting that I'm a cheater. ;-)
I have a DIY stereo stim box which has no signal transformation and is VERY powerful, so this can't be the max amount of volume.
But of course I know how hard it is to find a good calibration level for all devices out there, so here the feedback for a DIY device.

But overall I had a lot of fun, specially with the second run!
So thanks very much for your work!

Here more points that I would like to see for a tease like that:

- more story and lines from the girls
I know this is a lot of work but I would like to see a bit more than just 2 or 3 basic lines from each girl. :innocent:

- more random stuff, the replayability isn't very high for me because everything will be the same again in a third run
Never tried to design a maze but can't the girls be placed random? Specially the exits and keys would be cool to be random placed.

- the pictures of the locations are very bad (can't say anything nice about this sorry :lol:)
Would be way cooler to have real pictures of hallways (like other mazes) so you have kind of landmarks and you will remember places a bit, like "oh I have seen this place I have to go south this time!"
I also don't like to see the location numbers, this will make it much more easier, so maybe an option to hide them would be cool?

Finally, I had no bugs or problems with the tease in both runs.
I'm only missing the gallery mode that the girl promised, I expected a new option in the main menu?

So thanks again and hopefully see more estim creations from you. :yes:
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

First time I've ever had to quit a tease due to sheer difficulty. I think my starting point was way too high.

But maaaan. The signals in this are plain incredible. 5/5 for sure. Played on my BTStim Econo with the recommended triphase setup. Only critique is, like with many estim teases (love how I can make that comparison) sometimes the pleasure signals are more painful than the pain ones. The common gets loaded too heavy in some of the intense fuzzy pleasure signals. In this case that happened to be my balls so the pleasure files were like, MERCY!
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

If any of this is intentional then cool.
I've noticed a door at 13,9 that goes west with no way back from 12,9(east).
I've noticed that Alex 9 encounter is not giving a bypass when you return.
I've noticed westbound doors at 17,6 & 16,6 leading to 15,6 no east return on either
I can't locate Key 3 at all so far

I would really like it to save progress between run throughs, possibly deposit you into the maze randomly as well, the latest run through was live and a win, and it said there was a gallery I would now have access to, but no option to access the gallery appeared at the end, nor is there one now at reload.

I really like how short each space is, although more flavor text would be ideal
I have not yet encountered any randomization, so some random spaces would be cool say pain spots choose from a random list created at the beginning.
This is now fully updated and won't be edited further

Love this, thanks for the hard work to design and deploy something like this
Last edited by qwksilver on Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

I was working, for a month now, on a maze type tease, but after playing this I don't know if I continue mine. The Idea is the same, but mine has no empty rooms and a lot more reading (I like to read some explanations of what I see.)
It feels like I'm stealing someone else's Idea. I enjoyed making it so far, but it need a lot more tlc.

If you or other members think I should continue, feel free to convince me.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

This is amazing - love the concept! :w00t:
Cuaxolotl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cuaxolotl »

I like this tease so far, but I would be really happy to get another maze estim tease as well. You don´t stole the idea, others made maze teases too. Don´t let anyone steal your enjoying of that tease. Many would appriciate another game as well I think;)
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NEGEV »

@Batman314 Which estim device do you use?
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Orion_be wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:43 pm If you or other members think I should continue, feel free to convince me.
What a question.... of course do it!!! :love: :-)
Even if the idea is exactly the same (which is not new), your pictures, text, stim files and timings make it unique again.
And I would love to see another one, specially when there is more story! :yes:
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

lolol2 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:37 pm
Even if the idea is exactly the same (which is not new), your pictures, text, stim files and timings make it unique again.
If my favorite author tells me to keep continuing, I will. I already have a lot of time put into the story. I am from the time where computer games were text based adventures. They ran on the world’s most powerful graphics chip, imagination. (to quote Sheldon) But now I need some pictures to go along with the text to.

My project will take some time but I will get there.
HomerJayS
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HomerJayS »

Orion_be wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:57 pm
lolol2 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:37 pm
If my favorite author tells me to keep continuing, I will. I already have a lot of time put into the story. I am from the time where computer games were text based adventures. They ran on the world’s most powerful graphics chip, imagination. (to quote Sheldon) But now I need some pictures to go along with the text to.

My project will take some time but I will get there.
Great that you have already been convinced ;)
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

Thanks for all the feedback! Keep it coming!

Changes:
Level Balances for encounter 24(are you lost).
Added an option for random location start after skipping the intro.
Fixed the small bugs that were posted on the forum.
Fixed the gallery, it should be unlockable now.
Save the encounters you finish, including keys so it remembers when you reopen the tease.

Change hallway pictures to uniquely colored rooms for each 3x3 chamber and remove location display.
Add another 2 dB to the ending before she accuses you of cheating.
Orion_be wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:43 pm I was working, for a month now, on a maze type tease, but after playing this I don't know if I continue mine. The Idea is the same, but mine has no empty rooms and a lot more reading (I like to read some explanations of what I see.)
It feels like I'm stealing someone else's Idea. I enjoyed making it so far, but it need a lot more tlc.

If you or other members think I should continue, feel free to convince me.
Make it! The more content the better! I forgot to put my usual open source disclaimer in this tease, but I consider all of my content open source and am fine with others making similar teases or directly taking ideas from my teases.
NEGEV wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:34 pm @Batman314 Which estim device do you use?
I use a diy MIDIStim.
qwksilver wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:58 am If any of this is intentional then cool.
I've noticed a door at 13,9 that goes west with no way back from 12,9(east).
I've noticed that Alex 9 encounter is not giving a bypass when you return.
I've noticed westbound doors at 17,6 & 16,6 leading to 15,6 no east return on either
I can't locate Key 3 at all so far

I would really like it to save progress between run throughs, possibly deposit you into the maze randomly as well, the latest run through was live and a win, and it said there was a gallery I would now have access to, but no option to access the gallery appeared at the end, nor is there one now at reload.

I really like how short each space is, although more flavor text would be ideal
I have not yet encountered any randomization, so some random spaces would be cool say pain spots choose from a random list created at the beginning.
This is now fully updated and won't be edited further

Love this, thanks for the hard work to design and deploy something like this
Thanks for being so thorough. I just fixed all of these, except the key because I know the key is there.

-Batman
Last edited by Batman314 on Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.