[Feedback] The B.E.S.T.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] The B.E.S.T.

Post by Batman314 »

Hello everyone!

Version 1.2 is now live. Check out the new Randomizer option!

-Batman 8-)
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

This is neat, gonna try it out soon.

I'm having a problem with page flow and lots of clicks in the gallery.

it goes like this, gallery(click), alex(click), more(click)

first set of options vanish, have to move mouse to scroll down a line to see new line of options, "more"(click)
second set of options vanish, have to move mouse to scroll down a line to see new line of options, "more"(click)
third set of options vanish, have to move mouse to scroll down a line to see new line of options, "more"(click)
now (click) to begin pain 3

that's 7 clicks to destination in some cases with a min of 4, with wild mouse moves each time, (this is more because while playing I have to use a hand held remote key board touch plate mouse, and no two-fingerscroll shortcut, to do these things)

My suggestion would be: change the gallery front page buttons to be
Alex: [1] [2] [3] [P] Friends [1] [2] [Keys & Exits] [Back] [Randomizer]

the flow would then be gallery > page > girl > continue, but all the clicks would be nice and close together too. :)

I've noticed a few return to gallery buttons that are broken especially when clicking RTG after hitting skip, and I've noticed a couple times that after navigating the gallery for a bit the "back" button at the top gallery page goes nowhere and you'd have to reset/reload the tease.

if it was possible have a replay this encounter button while in gallery play before leaving a girl that would be cool, but just a minor improvement.
Batman314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Batman314 »

qwksilver wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:15 pm I'm having a problem with page flow and lots of clicks in the gallery.

Yeah. I originally made the gallery to give the tease some replay value, but I put it together really quickly and used lots of compromises/workarounds. The randomizer is more of what I had in mind so I’m not sure what to do with the gallery anymore. I don’t think it would be worth the time and effort to make the gallery good since the randomizer is probably better. :huh:
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

Batman314 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:11 am
Yeah. I originally made the gallery to give the tease some replay value, but I put it together really quickly and used lots of compromises/workarounds. The randomizer is more of what I had in mind so I’m not sure what to do with the gallery anymore. I don’t think it would be worth the time and effort to make the gallery good since the randomizer is probably better. :huh:
I don't think it would be much to have the first thing you see in gallery be the menu suggested in blue above, it's under the required number of options per menu, and would link directly to each of the "sets", all the back buttons link to the gallery top. replace the gallery top [back] with a [return] and have it go back to the tease top menu. a few relinks and expanding the gallery bar. eliminate all [more] buttons in the process.

All the, the other bugs are easily bypassed with a page reload, and not easily to replicate to fix.

I find a lot of value in the gallery menu and in the randomizer menu. I like both a lot.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Great tease for a first try, Maze setup, I was not a fan of though, but that's just me, I just don't like cliking back and forth untill I see something new, it was hard to see where I had been.

The Estim files were really great "The Secret Weapon" was my favorite, and was the one that made me close to cumming, but the end signal, I find signals that just increase in power to be less effective, In my opinion the Estim signal itself should be the one that makes one cum, and not the constant increase in power. The best signal to me are the ones where you feel that if it just keeps on going for a while you will fail and cum, "the Secret Weapon" was pretty close to that for me, Tri-phase at hard work.

But again that's just the way I feel about it all :)
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Skydoubs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skydoubs »

Hi Batman314 !
Thanks for this amazing tease!

I'm agree with mantrid about less clicking, to ensure all the "surprise" effect :-D
mantrid wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:50 pm Less clicking. E.g. if you meet a girl, omit the "continue" button and start directly. If you already visited her, leave the "bypass" button during the whole session such that you can skip her at any time
Also, is it possible to use shortcut for buttons? Like arrows or numeric pad for direction and action?
Cause, while in bondage, it can be useful to use only a tiny keyboard with hand attached :smile:
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by RemiHiyama »

Looks like your persistent storage is too large.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by lolol2 »

Just found out that there is a randomizer option in the galery... played all encounters + all keys. :-D
Was nearly cumming at the last signal of the final before she kicks you out.

So really liked it, only the end is still a bit of unsatisfying. :shutup2: :-D
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by mantrid »

There is a bug which appears if the gallery is used (either a bug in the tease or a bug in EOS. Can somebody reproduce it?) :

After I press the "Return to Gallery" button I cannot chose anymore. I come back to the gallery but If I try to select another session the buttons with the session numbers do not appear anymore.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

I've had that issue from the start with the gallery. It also seems like getting to certain pages used to work roughly about the time the map coordinates were removed but shortly after I haven't been able to choose the specific scenario, but I decided not to take notes on 40 something scenarios, the keys, etc
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

FatherDarkness wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:21 pm Maze teases have long been my favorites, and combining one with e-stim makes it even more amazing.

I mapped out the entire tease and found all 5 keys. The encounter for key 3 is amazeballs. The rest are also amazing and super intense. For those that get lost, try mapping it out. This is not necessary but it does prevent you from just going in circles.

How did you map out the maze. Any tips would be great as I seem to just keep going around and around :lol:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

ZeeWW wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:29 am
FatherDarkness wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:21 pm Maze teases have long been my favorites, and combining one with e-stim makes it even more amazing.

I mapped out the entire tease and found all 5 keys. The encounter for key 3 is amazeballs. The rest are also amazing and super intense. For those that get lost, try mapping it out. This is not necessary but it does prevent you from just going in circles.

How did you map out the maze. Any tips would be great as I seem to just keep going around and around :lol:
I was doing it on paper, but ended up opening an Excel sheet to track everything with colored cells.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

My first run with this tease, I ended up trying to get back to the exit, and that was *with* the coordinates feature turned on, which later it got disabled. Next time I played I finished it successfully, but I've been doing the randomizer route ever since, but also learned not to do every encounter and key or I'll get too desensitized by the end to actually cum. With the actual maze, I figure you go through half the encounters. I often do maybe 30 encounters with the longer random wait time so I can handle the increases without them killing me by the end and a couple of the keys are particularly over the top if I hit them at the very end after having a bunch of volume increases, especially the longer key with the fishnets chick, that one makes me turn the volume down if I've already been through about work encounters or so.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

throwawayacct wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:39 pm

I was doing it on paper, but ended up opening an Excel sheet to track everything with colored cells.
Fancy sharing it as I've tried to mp the maze using excel and each time I restart the game I've either mapped incorrectly or the maze has change :lol:
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

ZeeWW wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:13 am
throwawayacct wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Fancy sharing it as I've tried to mp the maze using excel and each time I restart the game I've either mapped incorrectly or the maze has change :lol:
I didn't say I'd mapped it *accurately*... it's become a standing project - as I'm trying to resurrect a Subaru to get it sold, I haven't the wherewithal to start over on the mapping.