Random JOI video player (with category selection and anti cheat options)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Random JOI video player (with category selection and anti cheat options)

Post by Subguyo »

Hee Guy's

For a while back I was looking for some script of program that would play a random JOI video based on categories of options you selected.
Unfortunately, I could not quite find what I was looking for, so I decided to try write the script myself.

Something else that I often came across when trying out web releases and instruction / joi videos, it is easy to skip to the end or the next video.
So i tried to build in some optional "anti cheat" option, which block key and mouse input for several minutes so you are basically forced to watch the randomly chosen video.

If you like the idea of this script feel free to try it out!
In each of the ten categories I already placed three joi videos and if you want to add more just place them in the right media folder.
There is no need to rename new videos, once they are in the right folder the script will find them.
I have added a README file in the folder with some more info about the script and the anti cheat options, so if you want to know more about it check it out.
Or just leave a message here.

System requirements:
- Vlc media player
- Microsoft Windows (I don't know if it will work on IOS)
- For the advanced anti cheat mode see the readme file (there are some extra comments, I am still working on that)

If you ran into some problems, have recommendations for the script or some great idea for extra options? Please let me know!

I hope you enjoyed it!

(PS. I have no notable scripting experience so some things could yet be a bit basic)

Download link (Updated to latest version (27-4-2020):
https://mega.nz/file/HBExAaAR#O0vWV-JWu ... 96EUo9Aj50

Preview see picture:
Attachments
Preview.jpg
Preview.jpg (179.6 KiB) Viewed 12833 times
Last edited by Subguyo on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Random JOI video player (with category selection and anti cheat options)

Post by markus »

Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:
(PS. I have no notable scripting experience so some things could yet be a bit basic)
It's always great to see new people show interest in coding and getting started with it!
I was at that point maybe 7 years ago, ... it's amazing btw. how many ppl start coding, or are motivated to write programs, just because they want to have some kinky stuff.
(You can count me in that category as well) ;-)
I guess the motivation is much higher when it comes to learn coding with kinky stuff instead of just writing just another lame example-program.

If you don't mind, I would like to give you some hints in general.
- To catch some attention, pictures (screenshots) are great, but try to put the preview picture as an attachment to your post, display it in your post, so ppl don't have to download it before they can get a first impression of your work.
- Seperate the program from the video files for download, the way it is right now I would have to download 4,29 GB just to test that progam which might has just around 1 till 3 MB, ... not everybody has a super fast internet connection
- Post a list of the video-names you have in the download, some users might get curious because of the video-names, others might say: 'got those videos already in my collection, no need to download them again'
- Post the Readme in a spoiler-tag, again, no need to download 4,29 GB just to read a textfile

Question:
Which program-language do you use?

So i tried to build in some optional "anti cheat" option, which block key and mouse input for several minutes so you are basically forced to watch the randomly chosen video.
In my opinion and also from my experiences I can tell that anti-cheat-options are a waste of time.
If a user want to play by the rules, then a simple text-message (as a label in the video player at the start of a 'session') which says: "You are not allowed to skip any of that video!" works better than any cheat protection.
But if a user want to cheat, then there is no anti-cheat-option which actually could stop him from cheating (he could still watch the clips with another video-player).
Instead you might run into problems when deactivating the mouse or keyboard,... think about other programs running at the same time, ... an antivirus-, download,- messenger- or whatever- software pops up while your keyboard is locked,... or you run into a JOI video which is much louder than normal clips are and you can't lower the volume, .... not everybody wants his neighborhood to know that he is told to jerk off. :whistle:
In each of the ten categories I already placed three joi videos and if you want to add more just place them in the right media folder.
You could make this program much more flexible when you leave categories out.
Just let the user set and use 'folders',... the user can sort the videos however he likes, have categories whatever he likes, and then check/uncheck the folders to have just those videos which he is in the mood to look at.

I really hope that you don't mind that I have some 'criticism' posted here, (I hope that you understand that it is meant as 'constructive' criticism, and that it get's you motivated to improve).

Just keep on going to code what you like and enjoy the process to 'create' something which in the end brings some kinky fun!
have recommendations for the script or some great idea for extra options? Please let me know!
You could play a metronome for dictation stroking pace i.e. , ... or I have in my own media player an option to play beatmeters ripped from some CHC videos (picture in picture) and also have scripts according to those videos which can control the start and end-time of such beatmeters to play, start and endtime for text to be displayed (one example for text would be if you are into tease and denial,... let's say there is a countdown in the JOI video, when she comes close to zero you could display a text: 'No, her countdown is not for you' or such.

Happy coding! :-)

Best greetings,
markus
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

Thank you Markus fo the great advice and supportive feedback!
I guess the motivation is much higher when it comes to learn coding with kinky stuff instead of just writing just another lame example-program
I think you're certainly right about that, for some time I had some interest in coding only never had a goal to start but this gave me that last push to get started.
If you don't mind, I would like to give you some hints in general.
Thanks those are good hits, some I have never thought about. I will definitly keep those in mind for the next time!
Question:
Which program-language do you use?
In the beginning I started with AHK, it was relatively easy to get familiar with it and simple to create a gui and eventually I basically continued to use it. However, I hope to gain some knowledge of Java in the near future (if my spare time allows it) to create more possible options.
I really hope that you don't mind that I have some 'criticism' posted here, (I hope that you understand that it is meant as 'constructive' criticism, and that it get's you motivated to improve).
No, I am very happy with it! That also gives me the chance to look at it from a different perspective and to come up with new ideas. And you have gave some pretty good points where i can work on, I will give it some thought on try to work out some new ideas!

Thanks again for the feedback, I appreciate it!

Best regards!
slave1909
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slave1909 »

I have a big problem on my old laptop. I was curious and chose the full anti cheat mode. But i cant see the video because of some windows that were open, so i decided to power off the PC. Than the punishment came in, i was like "ok nice, great idea". but even after i let the punishment video happen i dont get control over my keyboard and mouse back.

Any (fast!) help?

Edit: Im back in control of my keyboard, but cant use the task manager to close the program for example....And mouse is disabled too
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

I am so sorry! that should not supposed to happen. I will keep this version offline until i know what the problem is.
But there are several ways to disable the script:
When you have access to your keyboard:
1. start CMD (Windows-toets + R en typ cmd).
-Type in the CMD: Tasklist, a list of currently active process will be shown.
-Find in this list "keyblock punishment.exe" and in the second column from the left a PID number can be found, Example: XXXXX Consol (You need only the number not the word there after)
- Type Taskkill /PID "number you found" /F (This will stop the script from running)
-And go to the JOI player folder and run "Enable_all.exe" and "file path remover.exe" (This will restore the task manager functions and prevent the script from running again after restart of your PC.)

If you dont have acces to your keyboard:
If you restart you Pc It should takes some time before the script starts running, in the meanwhile it should be possible to stop the script by the following options
2. If you are already in the file of the joi player go to "system files/scripts/keyblock/remover" and run "Enable_all.exe" and "file path remover.exe", restart your pc and the problem should be solved
Or you can just delete the file "Key_locker_temp.txt and restart your pc the script wont be loungd after that, there after you have to run "Enable_all.exe" and "file path remover.exe".

3. It is also possible to restart your PC in windows safe mode ( the script won't be launched automatically in safe mode) and you can disable the script by runnig the previously mentioned ".exe" files from option 2

Sorry for the inconvenience, I will take the script offline and try to figure out the problem.
In the meantime, please do not use the full action cheat option.

I hope this helped you, and my apologies
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by timoth31 »

Hey what's the mega password? Thanks
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

I've fixed the problem with the anti cheat option and enable downloading again.
If you want to download the script without the default JOI videos, please follow the link below
If you already downloaded the previous version and want to fix the problem with the anti cheat option just replace the "systems files" folder and you should be oke

JOI player without the default joi videos (updated to latest version, 27-4-2020):
https://mega.nz/file/WVUTQIwA#Oiex1MfCO ... c1-i4cX3pU
Last edited by Subguyo on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by hallojo1337 »

Hey,
I like your idea very much and I want to give it a try.

But during the download my chrome browser comletely shut down... all windows. That never happend before.

Is it possible that something is not compatible with every system. Or that some browser or anti-virus will stop your program?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

hallojo1337 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:52 am Hey,

But during the download my chrome browser comletely shut down... all windows. That never happend before.

Is it possible that something is not compatible with every system. Or that some browser or anti-virus will stop your program?
I believe your RAM is simple overloaded you need at least 5 GB RAM to download it in the browser. Try it with the megaload downloader
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

Spielers wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:07 pm
hallojo1337 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:52 am Hey,

I believe your RAM is simple overloaded you need at least 5 GB RAM to download it in the browser. Try it with the megaload downloader
Thank you very much. This works for me :) Even if my PC has 16gb RAM
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

I tried it out a couple of times add some videos and I really like like it. Thanks for your work. :smile:

But sometimes I start the programm but the VLC-Player does not come up... I think there is like a 20% chance this is gonna happen. Then I have to wait for 20 minutes if I use the anti-cheat while the script is running as normal but without any video.... that is very disappointing :weep:
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

Thank you for your reaction!
Nice that you liked it :-)

I am sorry for the problem, that sounds very frustrating. :-(
I'm going to look at it and try to fix it!
hallojo1337
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hallojo1337 »

Subguyo wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:14 pm Thank you for your reaction!
Nice that you liked it :-)

I am sorry for the problem, that sounds very frustrating. :-(
I'm going to look at it and try to fix it!
:love:
DatFace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DatFace »

Subguyo wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:21 pm I've fixed the problem with the anti cheat option and enable downloading again.
If you want to download the script without the default JOI videos, please follow the link below
If you already downloaded the previous version and want to fix the problem with the anti cheat option just replace the "systems files" folder and you should be oke

JOI player without the default joi videos:
https://mega.nz/#!mckjCRzI!ixk11ExPlWJU ... 8VX48lQ00U

The problem that it runs after system restart?
Subguyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Subguyo »

DatFace wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:59 pm
Subguyo wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:21 pm I've fixed the problem with the anti cheat option and enable downloading again.

JOI player without the default joi videos:
https://mega.nz/#!mckjCRzI!ixk11ExPlWJU ... 8VX48lQ00U

The problem that it runs after system restart?
In the current version I have fixed the problem of the script won't shutting down after the time limit.

(Slave1909 posted a message about that the key-block script didn't stopped after the time limit and therefore couldn't use his keyboard of mouse. Normally when you hit the time limit the script will be stopped and the settings go back to normal, only in this case a problem hibited the script from stopping.
And because the anti cheat-script can detect if you turn off your pc while the anti cheat-script is active, will it launch automatically a punishment and the keyblock-script when you restart your pc.
This problem is fixed in the current version. :-) )

I hope this answers your question, if you encounter the same or a different problem please let me know!