Isa Thornwood DARK section

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Isa Thornwood DARK section

Post by Nezhul »

Hello! I opened a DARK section of my website today. If you enjoy Erotic Horror, Tentacles, Non-Con and Body Horror - please check it out!
But please read the descriptions on the Main Page of the section - because this type of content may not be for everyone. :\'-( :look:
https://isathornwood.wordpress.com/itw-dark/
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Isa Thornwood DARK section

Post by 1885 »

Hey Nezhul,

I checked out the Dark Section today and read through all of The Specimen. It was extraordinarily well-written, easily the best piece of erotica I've read in a while. Sometimes I get invested in long stories that turn into a slog trying to get to the next good bit, but that story was all good :smile:

My favorite thing about it is
Spoiler: show
you have this really compelling way of building empathy for Alice by describing her situation through the eyes of a bystander. I've always been a huge fan of tentacle hentai, and those scenes are at their best for me when you can empathize with the characters involved. Gives them so much more impact, and I think you did a fantastic job of that here.

That, and I also loved the things the plants would come up with to subject her to :-D
The only thing I can say even bordering on criticism (which it isn't really criticism)
is that the suffocation angle and its effects on Alice were a touch too much for me. I didn't like it, but there's probably others out there who will like it a lot. It didn't diminish my enjoyment of the story at all, but just the thought of it may haunt me for a bit :blush: Dark section indeed
So yeah, outstanding work and I can't wait for the next part :w00t:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Thank you!
Regarding the criticism
this story was inspired by a single image / short comic I saw a long time ago. And it had the head-grabbing piece, so I started fantasizing about it and ended up with what it is now. The idea of permanent torment is compelling to me.

The comic was a 2-pager I think. A movie actress comes to ask for a raise and the producer feeds her to a tentacle thing instead. She's submerged inside of it and tormented, then the beast burrows deep underground where no one will find her ever, to torment her indefinitely.

I got really turned on by the idea. So I thought - I'll write a small fanfic. Like 3-4 pages, no more.... Yyyeahhhh... I got c bit carried away. 40 000 words away (for comparison first Harry Potter book is 76000, so more than half of that.)
BTW I just remembered that The Specimen was even supposed to be posted here originally. I won't Necro it, but look: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16185&p=204262&hil ... en#p203234
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

If you want to - the ending to The Specimen is now up.
I write it because my page was literally booming after this thread on Milovana - there was a lot of interest.

I won't spam is any further though. :wave: