Hypnotherapy

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Hypnotherapy

Post by lovesthepain72 »

Captioned image for the story.

Link to the story on my blog.

This is pushing the boundaries of what hypnosis can do, and is also pretty unethical, but obviously it's purely fiction. It ends a bit abruptly, not sure if it's worth continuing or not, guess we'll see.

Victor had been struggling with his body. For many years he had a bad diet, rarely exercised, and it showed. Too skinny in some areas, too flabby in others, and simply not healthy. It’s not that he didn’t want to improve he just lacked any self control and discipline. He tried tons of programs and fads, but nothing would stick. Now in his thirties, he knew it would only get tougher to right this ship as his body naturally started slowing down. So when his coworker Amy recommended her cousin, Nikki, he was all ears. She was studying to become a hypnotherapist, and though she wasn’t finished her degree or licensed, she was quite advanced and knowledgeable. Amy was convinced when she used hypnotherapy to finally get her to quit smoking after ten years of trying and failing on her own. Victor was skeptical. First, he wasn’t even sure if he believed hypnosis was a real thing, though to be fair his only experience was Vegas style shows he’d seen on TV. Even if it was real, he didn’t know how he felt about anyone messing with his head, especially someone who wasn’t finished school or official. Amy kept insisting she was legit and said Nikki wouldn’t even charge him anything. It was good practice for her. Trusting Amy and figuring what did he have to lose, Victor agreed.

After exchanging a few emails, the following Wednesday night he found himself knocking on the door of Nikki’s place. He didn’t put much thought on her looks, since this wasn’t a date or anything, so when he opened the door and saw the beautiful woman standing in front of him, he froze like a deer in headlights. She was a bit younger than him, he guessed around 25, with long red hair that cascaded over her shoulders leading to her ample breasts that were trying to hide behind a sweater. She was dressed casual and not trying to look sexy, after all that’s not what this was about, but no clothes could hide that figure. Fortunately, she took the lead and introduced herself, welcoming him inside. Shaking his head and remembering why he was here, he followed her to the living room where he sat on a large, soft chair that practically enveloped him once he settled into it. Victor spent several minutes answering questions about himself and what he’s been trying to accomplish. He had been focusing very hard on keeping eye contact and not letting his gaze wander around her body. It wasn’t too hard at first. Her eyes were just as beautiful and mesmerizing. A deep, sparkling green he found himself getting lost into. The questions stopped but she continued speaking, explaining to him her technique and what to expect. The more she spoke, the more relaxed he felt. Her voice was soothing and he soon found himself starting to drift away.

A moment later he was wide awake with Nikki asking him how he’s feeling. “Good. Really good, actually. So when do we start?”

Nikki could only laugh, “Victor, we’re finished. You were under for about an hour.” Victor could only dumbly blink in surprise. “Don’t worry, it’s perfectly normal not being able to recall anything, though usually it takes several sessions to get to that state. You appear to be naturally susceptible to hypnosis. Still, don’t expect instant results. It takes time for the suggestions to take hold, and of course no matter what I do your body won’t change overnight. How about we meet up weekly to reinforce the conditioning and I can monitor your progress.” Victor quickly agreed. Even though he was a little freaked out about losing an hour like that, he felt as though he could trust her. He couldn’t quite explain why, but deep down he just knew. He rationalized to himself that it was probably because he found her so sexy. He was always jelly around beautiful women.

For the next few months they met and she put him under. He never had any idea of it happening and no memory of what went on, but he couldn’t deny the results. That first week he joined a gym and soon found himself going religiously. He got himself a personal trainer who helped him alter his diet. While his weight didn’t really change, any fat he had turned to muscle. Even Nikki was amazed at his transformation. Before the start of their latest session Victor offered to pay for her services, but she refused and instead asked if she could use their sessions for her dissertation, assuring him he would remain anonymous. He saw no harm and figured it was the least he could do. At this point she had him conditioned to go under with her simply saying the word “SLEEP” and snapping her fingers. He settled into the chair and was instantly out after hearing the trigger and snap. He came to what felt like a second later, but he’d become accustomed to this and knew it was around an hour.

As usual, they chatted for a bit on how he was doing and his progress. “You know Victor, I really am amazed at how quickly you’ve taken to hypnosis and how far you’ve come. I just hope it isn’t becoming an obsession. You know what they say about all work and no PLAY.”

Suddenly, Victor felt his cock start to stir. In seconds he went from flaccid and relaxed to completely erect and so damn horny! He was hoping it wasn’t noticeable and wanted to get the heck out of there. Not just to avoid embarrassment, but he also had an overwhelming urge to jerk off. If he was alone he’d already be stroking himself. He wasn’t sure what came over him. Nikki was dressed a little sexier today than usual, wearing a tight skirt and stockings, and a blouse with a few top buttons undone. It had been awhile since he’d been with anybody and he couldn’t remember the last time he touched himself. Whatever the reason, he just knew he needed to cum, and now! Nikki continued talking, apparently oblivious to his internal struggle, as each word she spoke made his cock throb harder. Victor wasn’t sure how much longer he could resist the temptation to pull his cock out and start stroking. The fear of freaking out Nikki and having her call the cops was the only thing keeping him in check. Abruptly, he stood up and blurted, “Nikki, I have to go, I’m not feeling too good.” Before she could reply, he was out the door and running to his car parked on the street.

Instead of shock, Nikki smiled as she slowly walked to the window to watch Victor jog to his car and fumble with his keys to open the door. She was a little disappointed he was able to resist as much as he did, but she was a patient woman.

It took Victor a few tries to get his keys out of his pocket before he remembered he has keyless entry. After pushing the button to unlock, he ripped open the door and flung himself into the driver’s seat, slamming the door behind him. Without even checking the street for any nosy neighbors, he unzipped his pants and fished out his overly engorged cock. Lucky for Victor it was already dark out, so someone would have to go out of their way to see what he was doing. He immediately began stroking himself furiously, desperate to make himself cum. It wasn’t long before he exploded all over himself, drenching his shirt in the process. Without thinking, he immediately grabbed his phone and texted “Thank you!” to Nikki. After it sent he deleted the text from his phone’s history and set his phone down with no memory of doing it. Instead, he looked at the mess he made and, a bit disgusted with himself, looked around his car for something to clean himself up. The glove box held an old package of tissues which he used as best he could to mop up his mess and put his cock back in his pants. Despite his efforts he knew he’d need to throw these clothes in the wash the second he got home, but before he could start the care he was startled by a knock at the window.

Nikki quietly watched from the window, disappointed she was unable to see what he was doing, but the thank you text she received caused her to smile. Even though she couldn’t see, she knows what he did. Putting her phone away she walked out her door to his car and knocked on the window.

Victor jumped in his seat, fearing he’d find a cop or angry neighbor, instead it was Nikki. His face flushed with embarrassment fearing she would see the mess still on his clothes, or worse, saw what he did. He lowered the window, ready for her to start screaming at him, “Victor, is everything okay? I glanced out my window and saw your car still here. You left in such a hurry I was worried.”

Relieved she had no idea what had just happened, he responded, “Yeah, sorry about that. I just, uh, was feeling a little nauseous and was waiting for it to pass. I’m good now, was just about to head home. Sorry to worry you, see you next week?” He buckled up and started the car, hoping to get the hell out of there.

Nikki leaned forward a bit and rested on the window, showing off her slightly open top, “Okay, well I hope you feel better. Just go home and get some rest and not PLAY around.” She quickly turned and walked back to her house as Victor put the car in drive and sped away. It took a moment for him to realize his cock was getting hard again. He couldn’t help but notice her cleavage when she bent over, did that set him off again? He was 33, not 13, what the hell is wrong with him? After just a few miles the urge to stroke was becoming overwhelming again. He was unable to resist it as his hand left the steering wheel and began stroking himself through his pants. He only lived twenty minutes away and he spent that time doing his best to concentrate on the road while he constantly rubbed his cock. Since he just had an orgasm a few minutes ago, it took him much longer this time. He still hadn’t cum when he pulled into his own driveway. After turning off the car he wanted to run inside and strip off his clothes, but he couldn’t wait that long and instead unzipped his pants freeing his cock once more. Feeling his bare hand on his cock made all the difference and a few minutes later he was again cumming all over himself. Same as before he texted “Thank you” to Nikki and deleted it without realizing. Once again he surveyed his mess and this time decided to leave it as he went into his house, immediately stripped, and threw his clothes in the washing machine. Feeling a little dirty himself, he decided to jump in the shower since he was already naked.

As he showered he wondered why he was suddenly so horny. Maybe he was more attracted to Nikki than he wanted to admit, but as his mind thought of her now, and her pretty face and sexy curves, his libido remained in check. Maybe because he already came twice tonight? He shook his head as he rinsed off, left the shower, and grabbed his towel. After he was dry he put on some sweatpants and sat down to relax. Looking at his phone he saw a text from Nikki, “Please let me know when you’re home and if you’re okay, I’m a little worried” Victor chuckled to himself. If she only knew what he was doing. He quickly texted her back to assure her that he was fine and needn’t worry. As he sat on his sofa and tried to relax his phone alerted him to another text. It was Nikki again and simply said, “PLAY” Without thinking he deleted it and went back to relaxing, but soon realized he was getting hard again. Was just getting a text from her asking if he was ok now enough to get him going? And why didn’t he feel this way thinking about her in the shower? Those thoughts soon faded away as he couldn’t resist the urge to start stroking himself again. Pulling his pants down he did just that. Mindlessly, he sat on his couch and stroked his cock again. Of course it took even longer this time to reach orgasm, but eventually he did. Luckily for him he never put a shirt on, so the mess he made was much easier to clean up, right after he texted another “Thank you” to Nikki and deleted it.

What the hell? Victor couldn’t remember the last time he came three times in one day, especially by himself. Was this some strange side effect to the hypnosis? Should he tell Nikki about this? That seemed too embarrassing. Maybe this was just a result of him finally getting into shape. His body was producing more testosterone or something? No matter what the cause, he was pretty tired and went to sleep.

The next week was normal for Victor except for the unpredictable urges to masturbate. At seemingly random times throughout the week his cock would suddenly get painfully hard and he just had to make himself cum no matter where he was or what he was doing. Of course each instance was preceded with a simple one word text from Nikki, but Victor had no memories of reading and deleting those texts. He only knew he couldn’t control himself anymore. He was even doing it at work, having to hastily excuse himself from a couple meetings so he could run to the men’s room and jerk himself off, hoping no one else knew what he was up to. As he drove to his next session with Nikki, he decided to ask for help, no matter how embarrassed he may get. This chronic masturbation was getting out of hand and he seemed unable to control himself or stop it.

As he sat in the comfy chair he decided to come out and ask for help. Ever since their first session he always felt like he could completely trust Nikki, and that feeling strengthened the longer he’d known her. “Before we start, I have another issue I don’t know if you can help me with. It’s pretty embarrassing and I hope it doesn’t offend you.”

Nikki did her best to hide a smirk, “It’s okay. I would never judge you, and of course anything you tell me is confidential. What’s bothering you?”

Victor takes a deep breath, “Ever since our last session, um, I’m not sure how to say this, but I’ve been, uh, masturbating quite a bit.”

Nikki remained professional, “Well Victor, I’m sure I don’t need to tell someone your age that it’s perfectly normal and healthy…”

He cut her off, “No no, I mean yeah, I know that, but I haven’t done it this much since I was a teenager and I can’t seem to control myself, no matter where I am or what I’m doing.”

“I see and when did this start happening?”

“Um, okay I don’t want to freak you out or anything, but it started at the end of our last session. I didn’t know if it was a weird side-effect from our sessions, or because you’re so sexy, or maybe since I’m getting back in shape my body is just naturally more, um, sexual…”

This time Nikki couldn't hide her smirk, “Oh, so you think I’m sexy?” Victor turned bright red. He wasn’t thinking, just honestly laying out his thoughts without censor. He stammered a bit, unable to come up with an intelligent response. “That’s okay, I’m flattered. Of course, it wouldn’t be ethical for a therapist to get involved with her clients, so let’s look past that and concentrate on the issues you’re experiencing.” She continued asking some questions, many quite personal, but Victor got through them, his face never losing its crimson coloring. “Okay, I think I understand. Hmm, I’m certain I can help you but I would need some time to come up with the correct therapy. I should have something for next week, but obviously that won’t help you now. So what I can do temporarily is try and remove your desire to touch yourself. Are you okay going a week without masturbating?”

Victor thought for a moment, was he? How would that even work? This whole situation was sounding ridiculous now that he said it out loud. For the first time he started to wonder if Nikki had done something to cause this. “Um, I dunno. I’m wondering…”

Nikki cuts him off, “It’s okay, I understand your apprehension, but I would hope by now you know you can TRUST me. I only want to help you. I’d hate if you had the urge to PLAY with yourself during an important meeting at work or something.”

Victor wasn’t sure why he doubted her intentions, and she was right. He was lucky last week with being able to sneak away and jerk off at work without anyone knowing. But more importantly, it was happening right now! His cock was suddenly hard and he desperately wanted to touch it. “Uh, yeah, you’re right. Okay, but before we get started mind if I use your bathroom?”

Nikki stared directly at his crotch, making Victor feel like shrinking into the chair, and asked, “You have the urge now, don’t you? I can see the bulge in your pants. What if I said you can’t use the bathroom? What would you do?”

Victor couldn’t believe this was happening. What is she doing? Is this some other form of therapy? “I uh, I don’t know. I guess I’ll just leave.”

He starts to get out of the chair, “Please, Victor, if you want to work with me you’ll need to OBEY. Sit back down and keep your hands on the armrest.” Instantly, he plopped back down into the chair and kept his arms on its sides. While the urge to touch himself grew, he found it impossible to do so. Before he could say anything, Nikki continued, “You can’t give into your impulses so quickly and easily. That’s why you came to me in the first place, but together we helped you gain control and focus those impulses on healthier decisions. I’m certain we can do the same now. Do you still feel like you need to touch yourself?” Each beat of his heart was in time with the throbbing of his cock, with each stronger than the last. He felt that if he didn’t touch himself soon he’d go mad. Unable to form words, he could only nod in response. “Interesting. You know I think I read a case study about this recently. Let me see if I can find it. Just hold tight.” She quickly got up and left the room.

This was his chance! He was ready to unzip his pants and stroke himself, consequences be damned! But his arms wouldn’t move. His grip on the armrests would only tighten the more he tried to will them to his crotch. Tears started to roll down his cheeks from both the strain and the frustration. He wasn’t sure how long she was gone, but when Nikki finally came back to the room carrying an open book she was reading, he couldn’t help but let out a pathetic plea, “Please. Please, Nikki, let me go!”

Nikki looked him over, noticing the tracks of tears, and her little smirk became a full smile. Victor was too far gone at this point to notice the glee she was experiencing at his expense. She tried to regain her mock professional tone, “My, this appears to be more serious than I thought. My offer still stands. I can remove you desire to touch yourself, and next week after I do some research we can come up with a better solution. What do you think?”

Think? He had no thoughts except one, let him touch himself! “Yes, anything, just please help me!”

“Okay, if you insist. SLEEP.” And with a snap of her fingers, he was out. What seemed to be seconds later he was blinking his eyes open. He felt relaxed, and when he realized he was no longer hard and aching to masturbate, relieved. Suddenly, he became very confused. He thought the word masturbate, but what the hell does that even mean? Before he could follow the thought any further, “Welcome back, Victor. Are you okay?”

Blinking again he shifted his focus on Nikki, “Uh, yeah. I think so. Just a little...I don’t know what. Slow waking up, I guess.”

“Sorry about that. I had to improv this session more than I normally do to help you. Next week will be better. I hate to rush you, but I actually have someplace I need to be, so I’ll walk you out.” She grabbed a jacket and purse and they left her house. As they walked to their cars she said goodbye, “Okay, same time next week? I know in the meantime dealing with this issue will be HARD, but I’m convinced we’ll figure it out. Take care!” Nikki jumped into her car and drove off. Victor was about to do the same when he realized he was getting hard again. In seconds he was painfully hard and turned on, but had no idea what to do about it. He wasn’t dating anyone at the moment, not even a friend with benefits, or booty call, or whatever people call that these days. Feeling helpless to this overwhelming desire, he went to his car to drive home. Fortunately, he was able to focus on the road with no problem, but for the entire drive his erection never faltered. Entering his apartment, he wasn’t sure what to do with himself. He was full of lust and desire with no way to act on it, feeling like a bottle of champagne being perpetually shaken with a cork that’s stuck in place. Victor was desperate to pop, but with no one here to help, was powerless to do so. He had the idea of signing up on a dating app to see if he could find someone, but about halfway through creating his profile and an hour after this started, his urges and erection finally slipped away. Shaking his head clear, he cancelled the profile and went about his day, almost forgetting the entire experience.

Later that night, and several times a day for the next week he would receive a text from Nikki with the one word “HARD” which he would promptly delete and forget he ever received, then spend the next hour incredibly aroused and erect, with no idea how to deal with it. No matter where he was, or what he was doing, it would just happen seemingly randomly and out of nowhere. As the days went on and he got further away from his last orgasm, he was starting to feel constantly turned on with a dull ache in his balls. His body grew accustomed to cumming many times each day last week, and now not only was he denied an orgasm, but the idea of touching himself never occurred to him. He would just suffer these painful erections with zero stimulation. Victor was at least grateful it no longer impacted his work, as long as no one noticed the bulge in his pants, anyway. Though he couldn’t remember exactly how this was impacting him before. Nevertheless, he was grateful when Wednesday finally arrived, with the hopes Nikki could finally help him through this. When he received a text from her asking if they could reschedule for Saturday afternoon, he became frustrated in more ways than one. She said she had a family emergency and would be out of town. Of course he understood, but it didn’t change how he felt. With no choice, he waited out the week, becoming more turned on each day as the mysterious erections kept happening.

Saturday finally arrived. After eating some lunch he received another “HARD” text from Nikki about an hour before their scheduled time. From Victor’s point of view, he was simply getting hard again for no reason and hoped this went away before he arrived. He was still embarrassed about last week and having to explain his new problem to her to begin with. She probably thinks he’s a pervert! His erection was his co-pilot as he slowly drove to her place. Because of this, he was running a little late, but it paid off as he settled down before he got there. He apologized for being late, as did she for having to reschedule, and he settled back into the comfy chair. Nikki asked how his week went, and again Victor was pretty honest with her, explaining the strange erections and arousal with no idea what was causing them.

She asked, “So when this happened, you never felt the urge to masturbate?”

Victor looked at her confused, “Um, sorry, but what do you mean?”

Nikki did her best to suppress a smile, “You know, masturbate? Jerk off?” He shook his head, still confused, “PLAY with yourself?” Suddenly, everything she was saying made sense and the memory of his constant masturbating from over two weeks ago came flooding back. He was so horny this past week, why didn’t he think of this before? To make matters worse, he was getting hard yet again and the urge to touch himself is stronger than ever. As if reading his thoughts, “Oh dear, is it happening again? Right now?” He nodded as his hands, as if on their own, slowly started moving towards his zipper. “Well fortunately, I think I came up with a more permanent solution. SLEEP.” Her fingers snapped and he was out, his hands went limp on his lap, mere inches away from their goal.

Usually, when he came out of trance he felt refreshed and wide awake, but this time he was pretty groggy and disoriented. He was only aware of a couple things, his cock was still extremely hard and Nikki was right in front of him, handing him a glass of water, which he gladly took and gulped down. Being this thirsty after a trance was new as well. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m not sure. Tired, I guess…”

Nikki took the empty glass and smiled, “I see. Well in that case, why don’t you get some SLEEP.” Her fingers snapped and after a split second of surprise he was out again. She had never done this to him before, as far as he knew at least. When he was awake again the first thing he noticed was that it was dark outside. How long had he been under? “Welcome back! Feeling better?” He was a little more alert this time, and his erection was thankfully gone, but was growing concerned with what she was doing with him. Before he could respond or ask any of the questions on his mind, she asked, “It’s starting to get late, would you like to grab some dinner with me?” Victor was hungry, he discovered, and figured he could ask his questions while they ate. Nikki insisted on driving. As soon as they pulled out of their driveway Nikki said, “PLAY.” Consciously, it didn’t quite register with him, but he did quickly realize he was getting hard again, and the urge to touch himself was taking hold. Victor didn’t understand. He thought the whole point of today was to get this under control. Should he try to resist? Tell her? He knew he shouldn’t do what his body was demanding him to, but he wasn’t sure if he’d be able to resist much longer.

After only one minute he said, “Nikki, I’m sorry, but it’s happening again. Whatever you tried today isn’t working.”

“What’s wrong, Victor? Do you want to PLAY with yourself again? Are the urges to PLAY with your cock too strong?”

He couldn’t hold out any longer. Whatever this was, the compulsion felt like it tripled, “Oh god, I’m so sorry!” He unzipped his pants and fished out his incredibly hard cock then began stroking as fast as he could, desperate for an orgasm. To his surprise, Nikki didn’t react at all. She remained quiet and kept her eyes on the road as she drove. Another surprise was how long it was taking him to cum. Five minutes passed, then ten. He never slowed down and never even got to the edge. If felt good, felt amazing in fact, but for some reason he couldn’t make himself cum and couldn’t stop. He didn’t want to stop, all he wanted now was an orgasm, despite the extreme shame and embarrassment he felt for doing this in her car.

Victor was unaware of the car stopping or that Nikki was now watching him intently, until she said, “Look at me.” Never missing a stroke, he slowly turned his head to face her. “You poor thing, you really can’t control yourself, can you?”

Blushing deeply, he was unable to maintain eye contact, “No, I’m so sorry, I don’t know why this is happening.”

She smiled at him, “It’s okay. I understand. You must really need an orgasm by now. Go ahead, I won’t be upset.”

He couldn’t believe this was happening, “Oh god, I want to so bad, but for some reason I can’t!” Nikki moaned when he said that and he watched as she undid her pants and slid her hand down the front. She looked into his eyes, then down at his stroking hand, and gasped as her own hand reached its target. Whatever embarrassment he was feeling disappeared watching this sexy, young woman touch herself in front of him. But as exciting as this was, it still wasn’t enough to push himself over the edge.

Nikki didn’t seem to be having that problem, “C’mon, Victor. I’m getting close. Hurry and we can do it together!” He wanted to, more than anything. Instead he furiously pounded his poor cock as he watched Nikki close her eyes, moan, and finally scream out as an orgasm overtook her. As her breathing slowed, Victor’s hand did not. She opened her eyes and simply said, “SOFT.” With minds of their own his hands let go, leaving his cock to throb alone in the air. Again he was amazed as a few seconds later his erection completely deflated. Nikki closed up her jeans, “Wow. That was fun. C’mon, put that away and let’s grab some food.” Quickly, she exited the car, closing the door behind her, leaving Victor to wonder what the fuck was happening to him? He put his now completely flaccid cock away, zipped up, and followed her to get some answers.

They were in the parking lot of a pub, pretty far away in a secluded section, thankfully. He hurried to catch up to Nikki as she got to the door. Before he could ask her anything, the hostess was asking how many in their party and showing them to their table. After the waitress took their drink order, Victor finally had his chance. “Nikki, what’s going on with me? Is this some weird side-effect to our sessions? This isn’t normal!”

Nikki could only smile as the waitress returned with their drink order. Once she left, she began to explain, “Okay, remember when I asked about using you for my dissertation? Well, I’m not doing it on helping you get in shape. My goal was to see if I could control your orgasms through hypnosis without you consciously aware. Could be useful for men who are premature ejaculators or women looking to make their partner a lover with more stamina. I wasn’t planning on doing this to you at first, but you’re so damn susceptible and after a couple months of working out your body was looking really good. Sorry, I know it doesn’t sound very ethical…”

Victor was a little pissed, “You’re goddamn right this isn’t ethical! I trusted you! Do you know how frustrating the last few weeks have been? What about when I was jerking off all the time, was that you too? I kept doing that at work, you could have gotten em fired!”

Her smile faltered a little, “Yes, that was me. Part of the experiments. Sorry, I had no intention of hurting you, you can still TRUST me.”

Suddenly, his hostility softened. Of course she wasn’t trying to hurt him on purpose. He trusted her completely. “Yeah, okay, I know that. Still, it was pretty rough.”

“I know. I’m sure it was HARD on you, and I’m really sorry. Let’s have some dinner and then we can go back to my place and I’ll demonstrate the benefits. If after that you’re still upset, I’ll undo everything and we can stop having sessions if that’s what you want.” Halfway through her proposal Victor blanked out a bit as his cock unexpectedly sprang to life once more. Obviously, she was doing this somehow. A trigger word maybe? He did a little research before seeing her for the first time to get an idea of what he was getting himself into. Why didn’t he think of this before? Before he could ask, she whispered, “You’ve got a big, old erection under the table, don’t you?” He nodded. “Good, let’s keep you that way for dinner. I want you eager for tonight.” What was she talking about? He didn’t want to let his imagination run away thinking they were going to have sex, but how could he not? He’d been fantasizing about that since the first day he met her, but knew it would never happen. Instead of talking about the obvious, they just made small talk. Mostly getting to know her a little better, Nikki already knew everything about Victor at this point. It became more and more difficult for him to focus with the constant throbbing in his pants that he was powerless to do anything about.

After they ate and were getting ready to leave, his cock finally deflated. Did Nikki make that happen or was it something else? It was such a weird feeling being under her control like this. He wasn’t ready to admit it, but Victor kind of liked it. The ride back was uneventful, and as they walked towards her front door she asked if he was ready for the demonstration on what she programmed. She led him into the living room where they held their session. “I’m going to go change, but first STRIP.” Without thinking, Victor removed all of his clothes and was standing in front of her completely nude. “HARD.” Immediately, his cock sprang to life jutting out in front of him. “What do you think so far? Pretty cool, right?” Before he could respond, “Why don’t you sit down in your chair. Hands on the armrests. Great, now OBEY and don’t move! I’ll be right back and then we can PLAY.” She left the room and his cock became needy, desperate for his touch, but he was unable to move. He struggled with all his might, but it was no use, he was locked in place, forced to suffer. Even though he knew it was futile, his body still strained to touch himself. Nikki returned wearing babydoll lingerie with thigh high stockings. Victor barely noticed and was a sweating, exhausted mess. “Wow, I thought for sure you’d be stroking away by now. Such a good boy to OBEY and not move. I know you must be desperate to PLAY with yourself. I hope you didn’t tire yourself already, because I want you to PLAY with me.”

Victor couldn’t help but whimper and let out a small, “Please.” His cock was on fire with the need to be touched.

Nikki stepped in front of him, between his legs, and he finally noticed what she was wearing, causing his cock to swell and throb even harder, “Would it help if I touched it for you?” Would it? He honestly wasn’t sure, but he knew he wanted it anyway. All he could do was nod and watch as she bent forward at the waist, giving him a view of her magnificent breasts before her long, red hair cascaded down covering them, and his cock. She slowly moved around, causing her hair to dance over him. He wanted to jump out of the chair, but was still somehow frozen in place. After a few minutes she lowered her mouth towards him, pursed her lips, and blew on his cock just a mere inch away. He tried in vain to grab her head and force it onto him. Her tongue darted out and gave a quick lick to his sensitive underside, causing another involuntary whimper to escape his lips. She stood back up and kneeled in front of him, placing her hands high up on his thighs, “There, did that help?”

“Fuck, no! Please make this stop! Please!” Nikki sat up straight, blinking in surprise at his outburst. Realizing she was probably pushing him too far, she moved her hands onto his cock. Firmly and slowly stroking him up and down. Her hands felt amazing, causing him to sigh in appreciation, but it wasn’t enough, he was still desperate to touch himself. She quickened her pace, but it didn’t matter. Finally, she took him into her mouth and started giving him the best blowjob of his life, but all he really desired was to touch himself and to cum, but neither was possible right now. Nikki closed her eyes and concentrated all her efforts on pleasing the cock in her mouth, trying her best to make it cum. After fifteen minutes or so, she released him from her mouth and looked up to see tears streaming down Victor’s face as he weakly cried, “Please.”

“Wow, sorry. You must really want to cum, huh?”

“No, I mean yes, but please let me touch myself!”

She was surprised that was what he wanted most. Guess her programming worked better than she realized. Instead of giving him what he needed, she said, “SOFT.” Immediately, his body relaxed and slumped in the chair as his cock quickly deflated. She got up and left the room, returning with a glass of water, “OBEY, you can move.” She handed him the glass and to his surprise he was able to take it. He gulped down the water, replenishing all the sweat that was starting to dry on his body. Nikki moved to the chair across from him that she normally used for their sessions and sat crossing her legs.

Victor was still catching his breath, but managed to ask, “What did you do to me?”

She smiled smugly, “Just implanted a few triggers in you. They’re working better than I imagined. I’m pretty impressed with myself!”

He shook his head, “That doesn’t make sense. We never talked between sessions, so how did you trigger me then? And what else did you put in me?”

“Text messages! Cool, right?” He started shaking his head again, “Oh, I had you delete and forget them as soon as you got it so you had no idea. As for what else I programmed, probably easier if I just showed you. LICK.” Victor suddenly had an urge to crawl between her legs and start licking her pussy. He didn’t want to, he wanted to leave. This whole situation was so weird and he was already exhausted, but when he saw Nikki spread her legs and hike up her babydoll, he realized she wasn’t wearing any underwear and he could no longer resist. He fell to the floor and crawled towards her, his mouth was salivating at the thought of tasting her. When his tongue touched her pussy he instantly felt a rush of pleasure all over his body and soon lost himself in pleasing her.

Nikki threw her head back and relaxed, enjoying the tongue that was so desperate to satisfy her. She’d never had a lover so eager to please her and it isn’t long before she’s screaming out in orgasm. It quickly dawned on her that she should have programmed him to stop after orgasm. She would use the SOFT trigger for that, but she’s unable to form any words at the moment. After cumming she’s extremely sensitive and is trying to squirm away from his hungry tongue, but his new workout regimen that she helped instill did its job. His strong arms grabbed onto her hips and held her firmly in place so he could continue to try and satisfy his current compulsion. When she finally caught her breath and could form words it started feeling good again. Instead of stopping him when she had the chance, she relaxed and enjoyed his efforts. Nikki wound up trapping herself in this cycle several more times until she’d finally had enough. After her fifth orgasm she managed to get out the word, “SOFT.” Victor immediately stopped and sat back, gasping for breath, as did Nikki.

Victor was a little light headed, still trying to both catch his breath and wrap his head around what she’s done to him. The fact that this whole ordeal was turning him on wasn’t helping matters either. Nikki was the first to regain the power of speech, “I think I might have created a monster. What do you think so far?”

“I don’t know. This is kind of freaking me out if I’m being honest. What have you done to me?”

“Oh don’t worry. I just molded you into the perfect lover. You should be thanking me, really. Do you know how many women would kill to have someone like you?” She got up from the chair and reached out to take Victor’s hand, “Come to bed with me and I’ll show you.” Despite everything she’s done and put him through, there was no way he could turn down that offer. He eagerly followed her to her bedroom. Once there she turned and his kissed him, which he was only more than happy to return. He pulled the lingerie up and over her head, throwing it to the side, and started kissing down her neck to her breasts. He was already erect and ready to go, but that didn’t stop Nikki from saying between moans, “HARD.” His cock went from normal hard to painfully erect. He threw Nikki onto the bed and climbed on top, quickly entering her, desperate for his cock to be inside. He started thrusting away like an animal. Thanks to his work out regimen, he now had great physical stamina, couple that with Nikki’s orgasm block and hard trigger, and Victor was like a fucking machine. Nikki quickly realized she should have added some sort of gentle lover trigger, but for now is enjoying his efforts and will deal with being sore later. She uses a mixture of all the triggers she’s implanted to help give herself the greatest night of sex she’s ever experienced. Hours later, when she is completely spent and very satisfied, she issues the SOFT command and lies next to Victor, both panting like dogs.

All she wants now is to drift off to sleep, but Victor interrupts, “Nikki, this is killing me. Please let me cum!”

She looked at him and smiled. Her plan was to make him wait, see how far she could push, but he had been so good to her. “PLAY.” Victor moaned and was powerless to stop himself from getting erect yet again and stroke himself feverishly. She let him go for several minutes, enjoying the show and look of pure frustration on his face. Draping an arm and leg over his body, she rested her head on his shoulder. Her eyes began to close as sleep was taking over. Victor’s whimpering woke her; how long had he been at it? Too tired to find out, she whispered in his ear, “CUM FOR ME,” and instantly he did, yelling out and exploding all over his chest, and incidentally, her arm. Still too tired to care, she fell back to sleep while listening to his heavy breathing slow as he whispered, “Thank you,” over and over again.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Hypnotherapy

Post by CagedAnimal »

Awesome story!!!
denialslave2010
Explorer
Explorer

Post by denialslave2010 »

That was Awesome me though I would have left him denied. But it was a great read. Well done!
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Wow - I loved this, it's a wonderful interpretation of the idea that certain kinds of women have lots of sexual POWER over men, in all kinds of delicious little ways...

And there was a nice little mind game aspect thrown in for good measure. It's very much my style, so thank you for sharing it!

Kitty :love: :love: :love:

lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

CagedAnimal wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:13 pm Awesome story!!!
Thanks!
denialslave2010 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:56 am That was Awesome me though I would have left him denied. But it was a great read. Well done!
I would have if I continued the story, but it's implied they'll continue their relationship and he'll be plenty denied in the future. :-)
KittyZateez wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:01 pm Wow - I loved this, it's a wonderful interpretation of the idea that certain kinds of women have lots of sexual POWER over men, in all kinds of delicious little ways...

And there was a nice little mind game aspect thrown in for good measure. It's very much my style, so thank you for sharing it!

Kitty :love: :love: :love:

Thanks! I liked the idea of controlling him without his knowledge. Also that picture you posted...wow! :blush:
alejandro979
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alejandro979 »

Great story!
Rooktus
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Rooktus »

I really enjoyed reading this awesome story.
poklopot345
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by poklopot345 »

Really awesome, I enjoyed reading it.