Video Tease

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Video Tease

Post by Orion_be »

Hello,

I love to be bound with a VR-headset and headphones for several hours at a time. There are several different scenarios.
For instance, my Dom ties me up and leaves me desperate. After a while she returns (or stayed) and starts playing with my cock. If I am lucky (?) she keeps going till I am at the brink. Then I have to ask if I can cum. She decides how and if I can. She can just stop and leave me again, she can ruin it or she can let me cum. If I came, she can decide to do some post orgasm torture. She loves to do that, so after most orgasms there is severe POT.
Some times she ties me up with nipples in reach of my hands, then I have to keep playing with them all the time. This makes things even more exciting.
If she is in a lazy mood, I get tied up with my cock in reach, the plan is to keep playing with myself. If I get close, I have to ask permission to cum. Again she decides. She can let me ruin it, or make me stop. If she wants me to ruin myself I only get 5 strokes to cum so I have to keep myself on the brink but mostly I have to let go and get limp.
Real orgasms only can only be given by her hand, but time is short. I have to be close, she can stop any time. Even then she can ruin me or leave me without cumming. Then I have to wait till I get limp and start over. If I got a real orgasm I have to take over as soon as she stops wanking me. There is no break. I can play slowly but there has to be movement. This way I am forced to POT myself.
Now I am making a video to use as a mind fuck. The plan is to have a background video of guy's making out. This is a huge turn off for me! (This doesn't mean I am against gay people, I just don't like looking at them making out). In there wil be a small video of girls making out and pleasing each other. The video changes positions often from left eye to right eye and top to bottom. So I have to close my other eye to keep focus on the girls.

This time She will tie me up so I can't touch myself. Every 15 to 20 minutes she wanks me for two minutes. If I cum in the first minute she keeps stroking till time is up. If I cum in the second minute she ruins it. This will keep on going until I have five full orgasms. If this takes to long she can decide to stop for the day. Next day we start over, but I lose one orgasm I collected so far.
Until I get to 5 there won't be sex for me, I only get to eat pussy or serve her with toys.