Where did you go?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BallsBAM
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Where did you go?

Post by BallsBAM »

Hi everyone, I make this post, to reassure those who have written to me in private.
I'm not disappeared, I have some private problems, but I'm still working on a really long and difficult tease, I completed the first part (250 pages) and I'm trying to finish as soon as possible, I think that before December it won't come out anyway.
I'm still looking for some models for the other parts, if you have any preferences, write me the name and I'll try to insert it.
Obviously the tease will focus on ballbusting.

So let me know, and rest assured, greetings!
BallsBAM
BallsBAM
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Where did you go?

Post by BallsBAM »

Moody896 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:22 am hey, glad you are well.

good luck with the tease! let me know if there is anything I can do to help

belle :-)
I am happy to reread you, for now it goes on well, I just need some ideas and some models, I am sending you a pm so as not to spoil here
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

BallsBAM wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:06 am Hi everyone, I make this post, to reassure those who have written to me in private.
I'm not disappeared, I have some private problems, but I'm still working on a really long and difficult tease, I completed the first part (250 pages) and I'm trying to finish as soon as possible, I think that before December it won't come out anyway.
I'm still looking for some models for the other parts, if you have any preferences, write me the name and I'll try to insert it.

BallsBAM
Nice to know you're doing well! Hope the personal problems aren't too serious or atleast that they pass quickly, wish you all the best. I love your teases, although they're a bit too hard for me to follow exactly, I modify them to make them easier according to what I can handle. Love them!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

BallsBAM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BallsBAM »

forbiddendesire wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:04 pm
BallsBAM wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:06 am Hi everyone, I make this post, to reassure those who have written to me in private.

BallsBAM
Nice to know you're doing well! Hope the personal problems aren't too serious or atleast that they pass quickly, wish you all the best. I love your teases, although they're a bit too hard for me to follow exactly, I modify them to make them easier according to what I can handle. Love them!
Thanks, well you will be pleased to know that in what will come out there will be 3 different difficulty levels :-D precisely because I know that for some they are too heavy :-P ;-) :wave:
Beav365
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Sub/Slave(s): I

Post by Beav365 »

Hey great work in your previous teases. Looking forward to your new release. The 250 pages scares me a bit :-). In response to your request for models. Reme La croixe is totally hot and has appeared in another series of B.B. teases. However I find the most important thing about choosing a model picture is eye contact . If the girl is looking right at the camera and is displaying confidence, amusement or sternness it results in a better product.

Just my two cents

Keep up the good work
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

would like to see something with Chloe James... everytime i see her my cage gets a bit tighter :D
looking forward to the tease :)
BallsBAM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BallsBAM »

Beav365 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:49 pm Hey great work in your previous teases. Looking forward to your new release. The 250 pages scares me a bit :-). In response to your request for models. Reme La croixe is totally hot and has appeared in another series of B.B. teases. However I find the most important thing about choosing a model picture is eye contact . If the girl is looking right at the camera and is displaying confidence, amusement or sternness it results in a better product.

Just my two cents

Keep up the good work
Thanks for the support, I know Remy, but I've always been reluctant to use it when, in fact, it has already been used by others for ballbusting tease, and I wouldn't want to be accused of "copying" something that has already happened to me (between 'other with tease 5 or 6 years ago that I didn't even know) but I could use it for something bonus.
However don't worry, 250 pages are about 1/4 of the work :lol: , but it won't be a series thing but divided into days.
BallsBAM
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BallsBAM »

1azzu1 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:17 am would like to see something with Chloe James... everytime i see her my cage gets a bit tighter :D
looking forward to the tease :)
I didn't know her, but she looks nice, if I find enough material I can insert her, Thanks for the support.
Beav365
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Sub/Slave(s): I

Post by Beav365 »

Hey man, I totally respect what you're saying about using a model somebody else chose. If you will allow me to make a second recommendation there is a lady that is ridiculously hot, hasn't been active for a couple years and seems to be a lot of content. I am speaking about Goddess Ashton Gray.
Not sure about rules
https://vk.com/ashtongray?z=album-67735281_190390136
https://www.babepedia.com/babe/Ashton_Gray

there is something about her that makes her special. Kind of an attitude, devious aware of the effect she has on men, especially subs.
If I can be of help, let me know
I am not very good with code, but have a technical background.
8-)