"My Day With Zebra" (bicurious, cbt, sph)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

"My Day With Zebra" (bicurious, cbt, sph)

Post by Sapphire »

Here are two paintings I've made. I was inspired to write a story about them...

Red and Zebra could not be any more different. The first time Red met her was at the Saturday game, and Zebra hardly caught her attention. Zebra’s head reached up to her shoulder, and Red could look over her to the others. Red had eyes more for Zebra’s boyfriend, Ted, whom her roommate had introduced. He was athletic with a shy but sunny attitude, but Zebra looked utterly bored with the whole scenario and like she wanted to leave. She had said only one thing, that the crowd was annoying. Red, sizing her up, thought she looked emo and was surprised Ted found her interesting. Sure, she was pretty underneath the emotional raincloud, but Ted looked like the guy who would have a blonde cheerleader girlfriend. Red was very practical and normal, and this girl with her wild pink and orange and neon blue hair and weird name was a freak. She turned her attention back to Ted and her roommate for the remainder of the brief conversation.

For the most part Red had enjoyed her college experience. There were very few moments that she longed to go back to Poland. Getting her bachelor’s degree in America was a dream come true. Her friends called her Red because they struggled with her Polish name and the nickname matched her hair. She hoped an American stud would sweep her off her feet and give her a reason to stay for good. She’d dated a few guys already; she was skinny and smart and sported a well-endowed bosom, and had no lack of pick of the boys. Her current boyfriend Alan was especially yummy. He came early and his penis was strangely shaped (looked a bit like a demented mushroom), but he was an affectionate lover and bought her lots of gifts. So when he dumped her she couldn’t believe it. She had always been the one to break off the relationship; most of the guys she dated were out of her league. How dare he!

She biked to the Starbucks in a funk. She was so blinded by the funk that once she was inside and standing at the counter ready to order, it took her brain a few seconds to register that the barista in front of her was Zebra. “Hi, girl,” said Zebra warmly. Red momentarily forgot her funk; her one impression of Zebra had been she was a thunder storm – she hadn’t expected her to be, well, friendly. “What can I get you?” Zebra asked after a moment of Red staring at her stupidly.

“Oh, uh, I don’t know…got anything that can cheer me up?”

“Something got you down?”

“Yeah, a boy.”

Zebra appraised her. “Well, what you need is a drink, but we don’t have anything alcoholic. How about this: I’ll get you a latte, and my shift is over in a few minutes and I’ll come join you.”

Again, Red was surprised. “Ok, thanks.”

“What’s your name? So I can put it on your cup.”

“Red.” Red wandered over to a corner table, pulled out her laptop, and valiantly tried to work on the paper due tomorrow for psychology class but knew she would get nowhere in her state of mind.

In a few minutes, as promised, Zebra walked up with her latte and joined her at the table. Zebra asked Red some pointed questions and soon Red was spilling her whole love life to this strange girl. “…and in conclusion, all men are jerks.”

Zebra laughed. “I know the feeling. They’re all stupid, never satisfied.”

“But I’ve met you before. You have a boyfriend, the tall, athletic guy, I forget his name.”

“Huh, sorry I don’t remember. Yeah, Ted, he is my boyfriend but I like more adventure in my life.”

“What do you mean? You don’t like him?”

“I mean, he fancies me, and I placate him, but he can be a bit of a tool.” Red was again surprised by Zebra’s words. Ted seemed popular, but Zebra was acting like he was the one begging to stay in the relationship, not the other way around. “Look here, Red,” Zebra’s eyes flashed, “what you need is an adventure too, to take your mind off Alan. Have you ever fooled around with a girl?”

Red blushed. Zebra was very forward. “No, I’m not into girls. Are you?”

Zebra giggled. “Men please me, but sometimes I prefer the familiar equipment, if you know what I mean.” Zebra stood up. “How do you know you’re not into girls if you haven’t tried? Want to come over to my place?”

Red looked around, aware of how embarrassing the conversation had turned and hoping no one was listening. “Look, you seem like a really nice girl, but I don’t know…”

Zebra smiled. “At least come over for a drink. I’ve got some wine, and Ted has beer somewhere in the fridge, whatever floats your boat.”

Red hesitated. Things were taking a very unexpected turn. She was usually always confident, but now everything seemed thrown out of wack. Without thinking much about it, she blurted, “Ok, I’ll come. I rode my bike here though…”

Zebra waved her hand. “No problem, I live just a block away, we can walk together and you can walk your bike along.”

In about fifteen minutes they were standing in the foyer of Zebra’s apartment, Red’s bike locked up outside. Zebra had kept up a very innocent conversation the whole way, and was just finished telling Red about her pet tortoise. She walked over to a tank on the other side of the room and beckoned Red over. “See, here’s Barney.” Red peered over the top of the tank at the happy turtle perched on a rock sunbathing under a lamp. She turned back to see that Zebra had a wicked grin on her face. “Look, I know you said you weren’t into girls, but let me show you something.” Zebra lightly rubbed her left hand on Red’s shoulder and down her arm. “May I kiss you?”

Red gazed down at Zebra. She was gorgeous. If she was ever going to try kissing a girl, this was as good a time as any. And boys really were stupid. She leaned down, and Zebra reached up with her right hand to grasp the side of Red’s jaw and bring her lips down to her own, her left hand in Red’s hand. Their lips were soft, gentle, but then Zebra parted hers and her tongue poked at Red’s for a moment until Red released and they locked into a French kiss. Simultaneously, Zebra, her right hand still grasping the back of Red’s neck, let go of Red’s hand with her left hand, and put it on the small of Red’s back, then moved it down feeling the curve of Red’s buttocks and grasping firmly at her cheeks near her anus. Zebra held them tightly for a few more moments until Red felt she desperately needed to breath but didn’t want to stop yet. Then the kiss parted, and Red felt herself give a tiny, sheepish grin.

“Follow me,” Zebra instructed. She led Red by the hand into a room with a huge white frilly bed with four posters. Zebra turned around to face Red, then began to sensuously run her fingers all over Red and embrace her, first pulling up Red’s blouse over her head and dropping it lightly to the floor, then unbuttoning and pulling down her pants and helping Red step out of them, shoving them over toward the blouse. Red stood there in her embarrassingly plain underwear; she’d been undressed around girls before, but somehow this felt different, more vulnerable, in front of the fully clothed and greedy-looking Zebra. “God, you’re hot. Get up on the bed, open missionary style.”

“Missionary style?”

“The sex position, missionary style.”

“I’ve never heard the term.”

“What’s your favorite sex position?”

“On my back, the guy on top of me?”

“Wow, girl, you are vanilla. That IS missionary style. Ok, get up on the bed on your back, and bend your knees outward with your feet close to your ass.”

Red obediently got on the bed and did was she was told, curious to what was coming next. Zebra disappeared under the bed, reappearing with some pink fluffy handcuffs and red rope. “I’m going to tie you up so I can play with you, ok?”

Red nodded, more and more unsure what she was getting into but also far enough into it that she really couldn’t psychologically turn around now. Zebra first handcuffed Red’s hands to the headboard posts, sitting on her chest, the front of her shirt rubbing on Red’s face. Red was aware of the breasts inches away, separated by only a couple layers of clothing. Then Zebra turned around and tied up each leg so it stayed bent at the knee and tied them to the foot posts, her bottom near Red’s nose. Her tight yoga pants accentuated her round buttocks. “Oh, I’m dumb,” Zebra exclaimed, “How will I get your panties off? I need to untie these and get them off…” She reached over to start untying one of the legs.

“Uh, don’t worry, just tear them off, they’re cheap.” Red couldn’t believe herself. She was getting into this.

Zebra looked back and grinned widely. Turning around, she leaned over to open a drawer on the bedside table, and pulled out a ball gag. She looped it around Red’s face and latched it, securing the ball inside Red’s mouth so she couldn’t speak. “There,” Zebra triumphed, “we are going to have fun tonight.” Red, who was used to being in charge in the bedroom, felt giddy and nervous. She gargled a sound in acknowledgement which she also meant as something of a question. Zebra just smiled wider still and turned back to the drawers. She pulled out a knife, which scared the living daylights out of Red, but she used them only to cut the side of Red’s panties. “I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes?” she mused, but left the panties on. Red could tell Zebra was something of a tease. She put the knife back in the drawers, then pulled out some lube and a dildo. The thing was long, maybe seven inches, and flesh colored and veiny. Red was embarrassed to look at it, almost to the point of averting her eyes. Why was she getting embarrassed? Real penises didn’t faze her. Maybe because they had all been smaller and less impressive looking and the novelty of real penises had worn off, and maybe because Zebra was looking ecstatic.

Zebra placed the dildo and lube to one side of the bed, and straddled Red’s belly. “First thing’s first, I want to explore your body.” Zebra’s fingers caressed and flittered, and she kissed Red on the lips, on the neck, and moved down further. Zebra was a passionate lover. Red’s body tingled wherever Zebra touched her or kissed her: her collarbone, the side of her chest, her hips, her knees. Zebra rubbed her face on Red’s bra as her hands reached behind and unclasped the back. Zebra’s nose pushed aside the top of the bra to expose Red’s left nipple, and her tongue flickered on the nipple while her right hand removed the rest of the bra and threw it aside, and then began feeling and kneading the right breast. Red squirmed in pleasure.

“Your boobs are nice, they are.” Zebra moaned. She reached again into her chest of treasures that was her bedside drawer and pulled out a thin metal chain with clips on both ends. She attached them to Red’s engorged nipples. Red gargled in surprise and pain, but it wasn’t too bad. Zebra flicked each nipple a couple times and tugged lightly at the chain. Red squirmed again. She was properly tied and handcuffed and couldn’t move much. Zebra laughed and pulled out of the drawer a short, heart-shaped dildo-thingy with a flat round end with a crystal. Zebra picked up the bottle of lube, which said "flavored, water-based," and poured a little onto the object. Seeing the question in Red’s eyes, she laughed again and said, “Oh this? This is a buttplug.” Red’s eyes got big. “This will keep your ass safe for now, until we want to use it later.”

Things were well beyond Red’s comfort zone. If she hadn’t been tied up and gagged she would have excused herself long ago. But she made no effort to show she wanted to leave; everything felt so weird and painful and good! She’d never had anything up her anus before. Zebra pulled the flimsy fabric of the mutilated panties to one side to expose the anus. The cold metal and lube of the buttplug pressed on her sphincter, then slowly began to insert. It felt HUGE, even though she’d had much wider stuff in her vagina before, and it kept getting bigger as Zebra slowly but deftly inserted it deeper. Suddenly, it popped in and her sphincter constricted around the stem of the plug, not quite able to fully close. She felt violated, dirty, aroused. It felt weirdly stimulating. She discovered she liked something filling her ass. Zebra began pulling off her clothes. Red noticed her intricate matching lingerie. As she slipped off those and stood in front of her entirely nude, Red admired her curvy figure that reminded her of a much younger pre-teen body. She felt lanky and boyish in comparison. Zebra's brilliant hair cascaded down over her shoulders and lapped around her perky, small breasts. She was completely shaven down below. She was a cute little bitch!

Zebra then grabbed the dildo and lube and leaned down so her face was near Red’s crotch. Red felt her panties, the last of her dignity, slip off and heard it hit the floor where Zebra threw it. Zebra sniffed her womanly area. “Fuck, I love the smell of dripping cunt!” Red’s face and loins burned. Zebra’s tongue flicked like a snake. God, she was a tease! No guy had been so gentle and yet so bold. She had never orgasmed with a guy before, only masturbating, and yet she already felt close now.

Zebra looked up devilishly and licked her middle finger like she was sucking a dick. She then slowly inserted it into Red’s lovebox. She sympathy-moaned as Red gargled, the closest to moaning she could do with the gag. Zebra carefully pulled her finger out, then pushed back in a little rougher, then in and out a few more times. Then she stopped, and Red almost got angry with desire, but it was only enough time for Zebra to put some lube on the dildo. She maddeningly rubbed the tip of the dildo over Red’s clit and pussy lips. Then carefully inserting it into Red’s vagina, she got on her knees and leaned over Red. Slap! She smacked Red’s left breast. Slap! She smacked the other. Red momentarily forgot the dildo filling her because of the glorious pain. The nipple clamps jingled. Her anus sphincter tightened on the buttplug.

Red had a fleeting thought of how an hour before she had wandered innocently into Starbucks. How had she had gotten here? But all conscious thought was quickly lost in the animal pleasure of the pain, humiliation, and sex. Zebra quickened her pace of shoving the dildo in and out, and soon Red was reaching climax. Before she went over the edge though, Zebra stopped and slapped her boobies again. Red groaned in frustration. In a few seconds, Red thrust the dildo in and out again, and stopped as Red edged again. Red realized Zebra was a pro. How many girls had she conquered before? Beads of moisture littered Red’s exposed skin, and her face was flush. Zebra too was slightly red from exertion and pleasure.

For a third time, Zebra picked up a frenzied pace with the dildo, and right when Red felt she was ready to burst Zebra yanked the dildo out. It slurped out in lube and pussy juice glory. Red’s belly heaved, and the climax hit her like it never had when she had masturbated. Waves of orgasm washed over her. When she came to her senses, she noticed Zebra sucking on the dildo. She pulled it out and smirked. “Nothing tastes better than cunt juice at the moment of climax.” To Red’s amazement, Zebra crouched and shoved the wet dildo up her own ass, then put on her fancy lingerie panties to keep it in place.

Red lay there on the soaked bedsheets, panting and spent and wanting more. The dildo in Zebra’s ass poked a little indentation into her panties. Red gazed entranced at this wild child stranger inches away from her with a seven-inch dildo in her ass by her own vicious volition. This creature knew no bounds, and it scared and excited Red. Zebra pulled another item out of the bottomless bedside drawer, this time a dildo attached to a harness. She strapped it around her waist and crotch, wearing the dildo like it was her penis. Red, who had never heard of a strap-on, was surprised there were more surprises. Zebra lubed up the strap-on, then knelt on the bed in front of Red. She then pulled out the buttplug (Zebra had almost forgotten about it, but had a whole new surprising pain and pleasure when it popped out), and then inserted the strap-on dildo into Red’s eager, gaping hole. Red had never been fucked in the ass, and it felt so wrong but fuck it was good! She felt entirely humiliated and slutty. Zebra rubbed Red's clit vigorously with only God knew what juices were on her fingers, and the clit-fingering and ass-pounding drove Red insane.

They were so busy fucking they didn’t notice the front door unlock, and someone call hello. The door to the bedroom opened and a surprised Ted looked down on the fucking. Red stared at him in mute shock and dismay, but Zebra turned around and glared in annoyance. Ted’s face quickly turned from surprise into eagerness. “Hey Zebra, didn’t realize you were busy. Could I maybe, you know, join in?”

Zebra was still shoving her hips, inserting the dildo in and out of Red’s ass. “Why should I let you? I’m still annoyed at you from before.”

“Please, babe, anything. Let me suck on the dick?”

Red groaned as Zebra pulled out the strap-on completely. Zebra got off the bed and stood in front of Ted, then Red watched in amazement as Ted got down on his knees and clutched Zebra’s thighs as he opened his mouth and sucked off her ass juices from off the dildo hanging from his girlfriend's crotch. He sucked for about 30 seconds, even deepthroating and gagging at one point. When he was done, Zebra looked more gracious. “Ok, Ted, I’ll let you join. Strip.”

Ted eagerly ripped off his clothes. When he turned around, Red spied something shiny at his crotch. Zebra pointed to it and turned to Red. “See, he’s been a naughty boy and is wearing this chastity cage. You don’t get to have it taken off yet, Ted,” turning back to him, “don’t even think about it. Go stand on the bed and lean against the headboard.” The bed groaned as Ted obediently stood over Red, legs on either side of her, and he leaned onto the wall. She had a front-row view of his dangling, caged penis and balls. Ted, who had looked so manly when she had met him before, now just looked pathetic above her.

“Arch your back,” Zebra commanded to him. As he bent down, forcing his caged dick even closer to Red, Zebra picked up the buttplug off the bed sheets and shoved it in Red’s ass, surprising her as she had been focusing on Ted’s pathetic, shriveled, caged penis. Then Zebra unbuckled the strap-on, pulled off the panties she was wearing, and pulled out the dildo. After reattaching the strap-on, now wearing nothing but it, she climbed up and walked around Red to the front of the bed. She looked more like a man than Ted, thought Red, with her erect, proud strap-on compared to his tiny, caged member. She was amazed at herself that she was more interested at staring up above her head at Zebra’s tight pussy lips between the straps than at Ted. Zebra positioned the dildo so it rested against the headboard and ordered Ted, “Suck on this. Concentrate on it, make sure it doesn’t slip and fall down. I want you sucking this the whole time I fuck your ass. Show the dick how much you love it by sucking it dry.” Then she maneuvered around to the foot of the bed, put more lube on the strap-on dildo, and slammed it into Ted’s arched ass.

He squealed in pain and excitement. Zebra was not gentle with him at all; it was almost like his ass was used to this and didn’t need any warming up. Red watched mesmerized as the caged, stubby penis rocked back and forth above her. It looked like Ted’s dick wanted to get hard, but it couldn’t so it strained against the cage. How contemptible that this boy's penis was straining to get hard because a big, fat dildo was filling in his rectum behind it! Zebra slapped his ass hard. It sounded like it stung. She also reached her hand around his waist and smacked his balls. Red got vindictive pleasure from his squirming. She hated how pathetic he was. Miraculously he kept the dildo in his mouth the whole time. To Red’s horror, disgust, and sadistic enjoyment, cum began to ooze out of the gyrating dick above her. It didn’t shoot out like a man’s does when he’s properly fucking, it just dribbled out. Because it was shaking back and forth, the cum got all over Red’s breasts, belly, and face. Zebra pulled out, and Ted spit out the dildo. He did not look entirely satisfied. “Look, you got your disgusting man-clit juice all over our guest. Clean it up!” Zebra demanded. Ted obediently got on all fours and licked up the cum as best he could; he seemed to enjoy licking Red’s boobs and face. Red was revolted.

“Now, it’s time I get a proper fuck,” Zebra declared. “Red, you are going to eat my pussy. Ted will eat yours. Because you have been a good boy, Ted, I will unlock you and you can stroke your pathetic man clit SLOWLY while you eat her out. Got it?” Both of them nodded at her. Zebra unlocked the cage on her boyfriend and unstrapped the gag on Red. She then sat on Red's face facing her crotch so she could watch Ted do his job properly. This meant her ass-cheeks rested on Red’s eyebrows. She smelled the mixture of Zebra’s pussy and ass. Normally the smell of ass revolted her, but after all the depravity of the night she was just turned on more. She licked at Zebra’s pussy as best she could. “SLOWLY, remember, Ted? And remember to lick her much faster than you stroke. She is our guest; treat her right.”

Zebra stood up and crouched. “Lick both my holes,” she commanded Red. Red did her best, and she found pleasure in Zebra’s increasing moans as the strap-on dick dangled above her chin. Meanwhile her own pussy purred as Ted expertly feasted. Zebra had taught him well. Red tried to match his pace, her licks to his. In about two minutes, she climaxed, but she concentrated on licking because Zebra hadn’t finished. In another minute Zebra shuddered, gasped in pleasure, and sat back down on her face in triumph. Then Zebra rolled off and shouted at Ted, “STOP! No more stroking.”

“But mistress, I haven’t cummed yet.”

“So? We are done, and so are you. One more stroke and you will get another week added on.”

Ted shuddered. “Yes, mistress. Here is the cage…” He picked it up.

Zebra unbuckled the strap-on and let it fall on the floor. “You can put it on yourself, sissy boy. It better be locked when I check it later. When you’re done, help untie Red and collect her clothes and see her out the door. And clean up all these toys and do the laundry. I’m going to find a drink. Red, dear, you may keep the buttplug in your ass. Borrow my lube there, I can buy more. Wear it as often as you can, just not when you need to poop obviously and not at night. Come by the Starbucks sometime with it in.” With a cute air-kiss at Red and entirely ignoring Ted, she swept out of the room in all of her petite, naked glory.
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Re: "My Day With Zebra" (bicurious, cbt, sph)

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Very hot and impressively well-written! :smile:
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

Roblsforbobls wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:48 am Very hot and impressively well-written! :smile:
Thank you! :love:
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Drool »

A great story and great pictures. Why does something like this never happen to me?
Maybe I should check out the local starbucks as a start... :smile:
Sapphire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sapphire »

Drool wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:42 pm A great story and great pictures. Why does something like this never happen to me?
Maybe I should check out the local starbucks as a start... :smile:
Thanks, babe <3

It's amazing what can happen when you're forward (and good-looking) like Zebra.