Love Potion No. 13

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Love Potion No. 13

Post by lovesthepain72 »

I usually write my stories imagining myself as the protagonist, which is why they’re usually first person, named after myself, and aren’t too over the top and harsh. In this case, the main character is a bit of a jerk and someone I’d never picture myself being, hence the third person and different name. Just wanted to state up top I don’t agree with what he does, but thought it was an interesting premise. Also this is loosely based on a bad 90’s movie Love Potion No. 9, so the science here is just as bad as that.

Love Potion No. 13

When it came to biochemistry, Jack was a genius. Currently a graduate student, his professors had no doubt he would go on to achieve great accomplishments. Curing diseases and improving our quality of life. Unfortunately, Jack didn’t care about any of that. As an only child of wealthy parents who died when he was young, he grew up mostly alone. For as brilliant as he was with the human body and its internal workings, he had no concept of how to deal with people on a social level. To make matters worse, he knew just how smart he was and wasn’t shy about it. It came across as a cocky arrogance that, even though he may have earned, annoyed everyone around him. He had no friends or family, and more importantly to him, never a girlfriend. He wasn’t an ugly man, but took little care in his appearance and clothes, and never dedicated any time to keep his body in as good of shape as his mind. Thanks to his wealth he’s been with a few women before. He first tried prostitutes when he turned 18 and had full access to his inheritance, but the experience, while enjoyable, felt empty. Even though they played the part well he knew it was a lie and they didn’t care about him. A couple other women showed interest, but they obviously only cared about his money, so the experience was even worse. At least the professionals were honest. The only disease Jack was interested in curing was his crushing loneliness and desire to be loved. He spent all of his spare time researching and experimenting on how to solve his problem. Instead of working on improving himself, he thought the answers were in biochemistry. After all, he reasoned, love is just a chemical reaction within the body. He just needed to figure out how to recreate it.

After a year of researching and several months of experimenting on mice, he thinks he finally has it. His biggest hurdle was ensuring they’d be attracted to him and not just fall in “love” with anyone around them. That and figuring out a suitable delivery system. Even Jack knew that directly drugging women is a line that shouldn’t be crossed. He came up with something he can drink that changes his biochemistry and his pheromones that would make any woman be instantly attracted to him. Well, in theory, anyway. Seems to work on the mice so far. No matter which one he gives it to, the male or the female, the other one is instantly attracted. It took a few iterations to find the right balance. Sometimes the effects were too minimal, a couple times they were so aggressive the affected mouse killed the drugged one. The thirteenth one appeared to be the charm. Every test shows the same results he wants and they wear off after four hours. He decided to call it Love Potion No. 13. Not the most original name, but he has no plans on sharing this with anyone, this is just for him.

Finally, he’s ready to test it on himself. He’d rather find some other test subject, but doesn’t want to risk anyone else finding out about it. After calculating the correct dosage he takes it and monitors his vitals and makes notes of any changes. Everything seems fine. He doesn’t notice anything wrong or different. As the fourth hour is almost up Jack starts to wonder if it even does a damn thing and he just wasted his time. Suddenly he hears someone entering the lab. Jack panics! It’s late Sunday night, who else would be here? He scrambles to hide what he’s doing when Diane walks in. She’s the closest thing to a rival that this school has for him. While not on the same level as Jack, Diane is brilliant and has earned his respect, but they’ve never really gotten along. She’s extremely competitive and hates constantly coming in second to him, but recognizes how smart he is. Honestly she’s really impressed, but he’s such an arrogant prick about it it drives her crazy! Which is why she doesn’t understand why she suddenly finds him so attractive.

Flushed, she walks over to him getting very close, “Hey Jack. I didn’t expect anyone else to be here. Whatcha working on?”

Jack is flummoxed and has no idea what’s happening. Instinctively, he backs away, “Um, nothing. Just doing some extra research.”

She giggles and keeps getting closer, “Wow, you’re so smart and work so hard. It’s really impressive!” She’s about to ask him out, or maybe kiss him? She asks herself what the hell she’s doing and shakes her head trying to clear it. “Sorry. Sorry. I uh, I don’t know what that was. I think I should go home and lay down. I’ll see you in class.” And as quickly as she came in she was gone. For as smart as Jack is it took him a few minutes to realize what just happened. His formula worked! She came in right as it was wearing off, but it was definitely affecting her. He had two doses left so spent the rest of the night making more. It was 2am by the time he left, but he had enough of his love potion to last him a while. He couldn’t wait to try it out and he knew just who to test it on. Rose is Diane’s roommate and in the mechanical engineering track, and he’s had a slight crush on her for months now. She was the top of her class and very cute as well. Jack was convinced tomorrow would be the start of his new life and he could barely sleep he was so excited.

The next day right after lunch, Jack brings a couple doses of the potion with him to the engineering building, hoping to run into Rose. As luck would have it, he finds her in a lab working on some sort of robotics project. With shaking hands he gulps down the potion, waits a few minutes, and goes into the room. Rose turns and gives him an apprehensive look. She never met Jack but knows him from what Diane told her. She raves about how smart he is, but also says he can come across as a condescending dick. She hopes he’s looking for someone else or wants something school related, but she braces herself for the worst. “Um, uh, hi. You’re Rose, right? My name's Jack.”

Instantly, her demeanor changes. She doesn’t know why she was so worried, he seems nice. And he’s so cute! She smiles wide, “Yeah, I know you. People say you’re a real bigshot in biochemistry. Like, you’re going to cure cancer or something. What’s up?”

She walks closer to him as she talks, but this time Jack is prepared and doesn’t slink away. He tries his best to make small talk, but is failing miserably. Fortunately for him it doesn’t matter what he says, she’s hooked. She takes the lead and suggests they go get some coffee, but instead of the shop on campus she takes him back to her apartment. Then instead of coffee, she takes him to her bedroom. It isn’t long until they’re both naked in bed. Jack is amazed! This is working exactly how he wanted. She genuinely feels love for him. He’s honestly not sure how he feels about her, but for the first time in his life someone loves him! The few times Jack has had sex in the past it was usually over pretty quickly, leaving everyone involved a little disappointed. But not this time. At fifteen minutes Jack was sure he was going to cum, but somehow held back. At thirty minutes he really wanted to cum, but couldn’t seem to push himself over the edge. At an hour he just wanted to stop. His out of shape body had no more energy, but Rose was pretty fit and wanted more. She rolled them over and took control riding away on him. Jack alternated between begging to cum and begging her to stop, but she was just as helpless as he was. She couldn’t stop herself and he had no power to stop her. The only difference was orgasms were no problem for her. It wasn’t until the three hour mark did her energy and enthusiasm start to die down, but at the same time Jack was finally able to get over the edge and exploded inside of her. He can’t remember if he passed out during the orgasm or shortly after, only that he was being gently shaken by Rose and told to wake up. He noticed it’s dark outside. How long has he been there, he wonders.

“Hey, Jack. Um, sorry, I don’t normally do this. Not sure what came over me, but it’s late and you should probably get going. I have an early class tomorrow.”

Of course. Once it wore off she has no interest in him. What was he thinking? He ponders if it would be worth it to just constantly take the potion as he says, “Yeah, sure, sorry. I won’t bother you again.”

To his surprise Rose said, “What? No! That’s not what I mean. I meant I don’t usually move this fast. I barely know you. We should have dinner or something, like a real date. Unless this was just a one time thing?”

Jack was shocked. Was this actually working? “Yeah, I mean no. I mean dinner would be great. Tomorrow night?”

Rose laughed, “I might need a few days to recover. Plus I have some work to catch up on since you pulled me away from it today. How about Friday?”

Jack quickly agreed and got an Uber to take him back to his place. He was on cloud nine, amazed that his plans worked so well so quickly. Except why couldn’t he cum? Did the potion somehow block that? He spent the week looking over his formula and performing some tests. Sure enough, while the potion was in his system for the four hours he just couldn’t have an orgasm no matter what he did. He wasn’t sure if this was good or bad. He made a note to look into trying to separate the two effects if possible, but for now would just try and time things a little better. Ideally, he won’t even need it anymore, but he brought some with him on his date just in case. Fortunately for him he did, because the date was going horribly. He had no idea what to say or what to do and Rose was obviously bored. As dinner ended and she declined his offers for dessert or a drink somewhere else, he excused himself and went to the bathroom. After downing his potion he returned and her interest in him suddenly renewed. He was also getting some looks from other women in the restaurant. He suggested again they get a drink somewhere else and Rose readily agreed. Jack wasn’t sure he couldn’t handle another sex marathon so wanted to kill some time first. She suggested a nearby dance club. Jack had never been dancing before and was very apprehensive, but remembered it didn’t matter if he stumbled across the floor and fell on his face, Rose would still be interested, so he agreed. Turned out dancing was easy when all she wants to do is be close and grind against you. Jack’s cock throbbed in time to the music as Rose rubbed up against it and dirty whispered in his ear, “I can’t wait to get this cock in me again. You fucked me so good the other day. It was th best sex of my life!” Jack really wanted to wait longer but couldn’t resist. They left the club and rushed back to her place. This time the sex lasted only two hours and Jack spent the night.

Over the next month that’s how their relationship went. Jack made every effort to not rely on his potion, but the second he thought things weren’t going well he’d give in and take some. They even had sex a few times without the potion, but it always ended in less than five minutes. Rose didn’t understand how Jack could be so damn sexy and a sex god one minute, then a boring dud who sucks in bed the next. So when he decided to break it off with her after a month, she was a little disappointed about not having earth shattering sex anymore, but aside from that not too broken up about it. Jack figured if he needs to rely on his potion he might as well branch out with other women on campus. For the month after the breakup he became the king of one night stands. It didn’t matter who she was, whether she was in a relationship already or not, or even her sexual preference, if Jack was interested and he drank his potion she would take him to bed. While the potion wasn’t addictive, the feeling he got from all these women wanting him was. He couldn’t get enough. But all the time he spent with them affected his studies and his grades. He was getting sloppy. So much so that not only was Diane about to surpass his GPA, but she also stumbled upon his notes he hastily left behind in the lab one day as he chased after another conquest. She was appalled and livid at what she found, but at least it explained why she was so into him that one day and how he’s suddenly so popular now.

At first she wanted to confront him and call him out for basically raping half the campus, but instead hatched a plan. She copied his notes and left them where she found them so Jack would be none the wiser. Instead of exposing him she studied them and was able to separate the love potion from the orgasm block. After confirming the results with her own tests she talked to Rose to let her know what Jack did to her. She was furious! Diane had to convince her not to go to the police and instead hear out her plan. After Rose calmed down a bit she was on board and the two put their plans in motion.

Meanwhile, Jack was living his dream.He no longer cared if he needed his potion to sustain a relationship. For now he was happy to keep sampling everyone and when he finally found a keeper he would focus on her. Being this wanted and loved by so many women, even if it was fleeting, was intoxicating for him. He kept meaning to figure out how to remove the orgasm block, but for now he used it to his advantage to build up a reputation as being amazing in bed. Spring break was approaching and he decided it might be best to take a break and spend it alone. Plus he’d been falling behind at school and should use the time to catch up. Friday afternoon before break and Jack was back in the lab, both making more of his potion and actually doing school work when Diane came in. He had forgotten all about her. After he and Rose broke up, she was especially cold to him and he did his best to avoid her. What on Earth was she doing here now? Suddenly that thought and any other thought left him. How did he never notice how beautiful Diane was? “Hey Jack, what are you doing? Please be honest with me, I find honesty a real turn on.” Jack instantly spilled his guts about everything he’d been up to. Diane asked him to give her his entire supply, which he did without hesitation. She then took him back to her place. He followed like an obedient puppy. Once there she asked him to sign a few forms. He didn’t even ask what they were, just signed and dated everywhere she pointed. Then she had him strip down and get into bed and he allowed her to very securely strap him to the bed, complete with a ball gag. Diane spent a lot of money to ensure he would not only be unable to escape, but be comfortable here long term. Once he was secure she left him alone, wanting the effects to wear off so he had a clear mind for what’s next.

For Jack the next couple hours were pure torture waiting for Diane to come back. Once the potion wore off the love he felt for her turned to rage and disgust at himself for giving up everything so easily. He’s smarter than that! Now that he knew she has his potion he was certain he wouldn’t let it affect him again. In the meantime he had to get out of there. He struggled to get free but it was no use, he was stuck. What on earth was she planning? His rage turned to fear as the door opened and both Diane and Rose came in. Rose asked, “Do you think it wore off yet?”

As Jack violently struggled to break free, Diane responds, “Looks like it. You know, Jack, I used to respect you, hell even admired you a little bit, but I couldn’t figure out how you became such a ladies man overnight. After All, you never came across as very friendly, but for a smart guy you’re pretty careless. You left some of your notes laying around and it was enough for me to piece together what you came up with. Not only did I recreate you’re formula but I improved upon it! Managed to separate out that nasty orgasm problem you had. You might not remember, but earlier you willingly signed a few forms for me. Rose here witnessed it. The first says you give up all rights to the formula to me. The second is a confession that you drugged and raped over a dozen women on campus. The first one is what I really care about, the confession is just insurance in case you try to fight it. Any questions?” Jack screamed obscenities into the gag and redoubled his efforts to break, but it was futile. He wasn’t going anywhere until Diane let him. “Damn, Rose, I think I pissed him off.”

“Good.”

“Wow, Jack, looks like you pissed her off, too. Turns out women don’t like being manipulated and raped. Who knew? She wants to take your confession and go to the police, but I convinced her we could settle this ourselves.” The look of fear in Jack’s eyes made both of them laugh. “Don’t worry. We’re not going to castrate you or anything.”

“Though I’m not completely ruling that out.”

“Oh stop. We have a better idea. Think of it as an ironic punishment.” Rose leaves the room and returns wheeling in some robotic contraption. “Rose whipped this up especially for you.” Diane picked up an oral syringe, “And Iconcocted this for you. Like I said, I managed to isolate the orgasm blocker. So if you drink this, you won’t be able to cum for four hours, but you won’t have the terrible side effect of us falling in love with you.” She pulled out another vial, “While if I take this one, you’ll be head over heels for me, but I can still cum as often as I want.” She pushed the syringe past the ball gag and into his mouth, forcing the liquid in. Jack had no choice but to swallow it. To his surprise, Diane lubed up his cock and started stroking him, getting it nice and hard in spite of himself. Meanwhile, Rose rolled her device over to him. It looked like a simple machine that moves up and down, with something connected on the end. As it got closer he recognized it as a Fleshlight. Their plans suddenly dawned on him as they put his cock in the device and turned it on. Instantly, it began stroking him at a steady, unrelenting pace. Diane pulls out her phone, “Rose set up a bluetooth connection on this. She’s so clever. I set the timer for three and a half hours, just to be safe. We’ll be back.” At first it felt good, great in fact. Since he’s trapped he relaxes and enjoys the sensations. Of course it didn’t take long before Jack wanted to cum.

And that’s where he stayed all day. Eventually the machine stopped and pulled all the way up, releasing his tortured cock to rest on his stomach. A few minutes later the ladies returned. Diane put an ice pack on his cock while Rose sat between his legs with his balls in her hands. They wanted to remove his gag to give him some water and a snack, and Rose threatened to punch his balls if he yelled for help, so he stayed silent and did whatever they asked. After the short break Diane replaced the gag and worked his cock back up again. She swapped out the fleshlight with a different attachment that fit snugly over the head of his cock. With the flip of a switch the whole thing started vibrating intensely, causing him to jump in his bonds. Despite his compliance, Rose gave him a quick punch in the balls anyway before laughing as they left him again to suffer alone.

The session ended like before, with the machine automatically leaving his penis and well before the potion would wear off and give him a chance to cum. This time Rose came in the room alone. Jack’s attitude went from desperate to hatred for her and how cruel she’s being. Then just as quickly he attitude softened. He knew what was happening. She’s using the love potion! He concentrated on the hatred, determined to use his great mind to overcome it, but it was fruitless. You can’t override body chemistry, of all people Jack knew this. Rose put the ice pack on his cock and asked, “Jack, I need to untie you and get you ready for bed, will you be a good boy and do whatever I ask?” Jack quickly and eagerly nodded. With a devilish smile she removes the gag and restraints, letting Jack use the bathroom and get some real food and drink in his system. “Ok, Jack, it’s almost time for bed but would you mind doing a couple favors for me first?” Of course he agreed. First he cooperated with her locking a chastity cage on his cock. She kept having to ice him down after all the teasing he endured and with how excited for her the potion was making him. Once it was secure she decided to have some fun. She made him kiss and worship her feet.

“Ow. Rose, something's wrong. My cock really hurts.”

“Oh, that’s just the tiny spikes in your cage. It’s ok, they make me happy. If you don’t want it to hurt just don’t get excited, ok?” Jack dumbly nodded in agreement and went back to worshipping. Rose couldn’t believe how much she enjoyed making this boy suffer. She was really getting turned on! Against her better judgement she had him stop while she removed her pants and underwear and made him lick her to orgasm. All the while Jack was in agony as his cock tried to get hard only to be impaled on the tiny spikes inside his cage. After Rose came, she secured Jack back on the bed, including the ball gag. Picking up her panties from the floor she wiped them on her crotch and placed them on Jack’s head, ensuring the wet spot was over his nose. She leaned in close to his ear, “Tell me Jack, do you like me?” He nodded. “Do you love me?” He nodded again. “Would you do anything for me?” Once again, he nodded. “Well I don’t love you. I could never love you. I fucking hate you. If you’ll do anything for me, then go fuck yourself. Sweet dreams,” and she shut off the lights and left the room. Jack was heart broken. Tears freely flowed from his eyes as he laid there helpless and sobbing. He wound up crying himself to sleep.

A few hours later Jack awoke in agony as his cock tried getting hard again. He panicked when he couldn’t move as it took a moment for him to remember where he was and what was happening. The panic gave way to rage as he remembered what Rose did to him and how she made him feel. He swore he’d get even somehow, but for now he could do nothing and eventually fell back asleep. He woke up several more times during the night, each time because his cock was trying to get hard. Jack managed to get some sleep, but it wasn’t very restful.

In the morning it was Diane who greeted him. “Morning. Rose told me what she did to you last night. Sounds pretty fucked up. So here’s the deal. She’s in the other room and is on the love potion. As long as you’re a good boy and do what I say, she won’t come in. But if you try anything funny she’s going to break your heart again and the punishment will be even worse. Got it? Meekly, Jack nodded. She removed the gag and restraints and let him use the bathroom and eat breakfast. Once the necessities were taken care of, she gave him the block potion and tied him back to the bed. After removing the cock cage she lubed his cock and got it hard again and set up the stroking machine and left.

This is how Jack spent his spring break. During the day he was hooked up to Rose’s machine and teased in three and a half hour sessions, with very short breaks in between. At night Rose would make him fall in love with her and break his heart, causing him to cry himself to sleep with the spiked cock cage locked in place. The first couple days his rage and fantasies of revenge kept him going. When the gag was removed, he wouldn’t say a word. Only giving them icy stares, but by Monday he was broken and could only beg for mercy, for forgiveness, to be let go, to be allowed to cum, anything to make this ordeal slightlly more bearable. Diane seemed to have a little sympathy for him, thinking that perhaps they’re going too far. But Rose was having none of that. As far as she was concerned he was getting off easy and should be in prison. Plus, and she would never admit this to Diane, but having Jack as their prisoner, teasing and torturing him, was a huge turn on for her! She knew about things like S&M and dominatrixes or whatever, but always thought that stuff was just for freaks. Turns out she’s one of the freaks! So no way was she going to end her fun just because Diane was getting cold feet. Tuesday Jack tried bartering. Offering them obscene amounts of money. Rose let him know they plan on getting rich off of his formula, and even thanked him for giving it to them. Wednesday all Jack could say was “please, no more” over and over again. Thursday he could only cry. Even Rose was starting to feel sympathy and thought maybe this was enough. She didn’t use the love potion that night when she tucked him in and spoke with Diane about ending his punishment tomorrow. She was relieved and quickly agreed.

So Friday morning they went into the room to ensure he won’t cause any more trouble and to let him go. As soon as he was freed he surprised them both by falling to his knees and literally begging to be let go. He promised to never research the formula. He promised them money. He promised to drop out of school. He even told them he’d turn himself in to the cops and confess everything, just please stop! Diane kept trying to tell him it was ok and to calm down, but Rose was speechless. Part of her felt bad, but a bigger part was loving this. If Diane wasn’t here she’d have his face buried between her legs right now. Instead she watches as Diane talks him down. “Ok, ok. We’re going to let you go, but we need to go over a few things with you first. Here, drink this.” She handed him a glass of water, but didn’t tell him it has the blocking potion in it as well. “Now why don’t you use our shower, you smell pretty ripe. Once you’re cleaned up and dressed the three of us can have a chat.” Jack simply nods and does as she says. The shower feels great on his sore body, except his cock. When the water hits it it feels like fire. Between the fucking machine constantly stroking him and the spiked chastity every night, his penis looks like it’s been put through a meatt grinder. But in spite of all that, he’s so incredibly horny he can’t help but touch himself. Miraculously he gets hard and gently begins stroking himself. Soon any pain or discomfort is irrelevant, he just needs to cum! A few minutes later he’s furiously stroking and realizing he still can’t. He thought that water tasted funny and realizes she slipped more of that potion in it. He’s still their prisoner. He forces his hand off his cock and cries as he finishes cleaning up. Once done he dries off and puts clothes on for the first time in a week.

Exiting the bathroom Diane leads him to a small kitchen table where the three of them sit and talk. Well, Diane does most of the talking, “So are you ok?”

Jack immediately loses his cool, “No, please let me cum! How can you be co cruel? I’m so, so sorry. Just please, let me cum. Just once.”

Diane tries to calm him again but Jack just keeps pleading. Rose suddenly has an idea, “Quiet, slave!” They both stopped cold and looked at her. She felt a rush come over her at the power she has over him.

After giving Rose a confused look, she continues, “Here’s the deal. We’re going to let you go, and once this wears off in a couple hours you can do whatever you need to do. But first you have to agree to a few things. First, obviously you can never tell anyone about what happened here. Second, you forget all about this stupid love potion of yours. Never research or look into it ever again. Third, find every woman you used it on and apologize to them. You don’t need to tell them about what you did, just apologize for being a jerk.”

They were silent for a moment, “Is that everything? Yes, of course, I’ll…”

Rose cut in, “You also need to ensure Diane finishes with a higher GPA than you.”

Diane was surprised, “What? No…”

This time Jack interrupted, “Sure, yeah, ok. I can either lower my grades or help you out. Whichever, that’s fine.”

Rose is beaming and wondering what else she should ask for. Before she can add anything else Diane ends it, “Ok, great. Remember, we still have your signed confession. We give you our word no one will ever know about this as long as you do those things we just asked. It’s just out insurance policy. Deal?” Jack nods and heads back to his own place. Knowing he still can’t cum he takes a nap, trying to catch up on the sleep he’s missed all week. He has a bizarre dream that he’s in a dungeon chained to the wall. Every woman he used his potion on is there and they take turns whipping his back. The pain is intense, but for some reason each strike turns him on more and more. The last person is Rose, and she’s the most ruthless. The blows come harder and harder until he wakes up just in time to feel himself have an intense orgasm and make a very large mess in his pants. After a week of teasing it ends with a wet dream, but he still feels incredibly horny. He pulls off his now sticky pants and underwear and strokes himself. He assumed it would take awhile but in under five minutes he was cumming again. He laid there, covered in his own mess, and fell back to sleep.

He slept most of the weekend and still wasn’t ready to go back to class on Monday, but he did anyway. True to his word, he tracked down every woman he slept with and apologized, he never once thought about making a new love potion, and he let his grades slip just enough so Diane would beat him. He offered her help several times, but she wanted little to do with him. He even decided to volunteer for a local sexual assault hotline. Aside from that and classes, he never interacted with anyone and kept completely to himself. And that’s how he spent the last few months of school until graduation. Just like he promised, Diane finished with top grades. Jack was close behind but didn’t care. He still had several great employment offers to choose from.

Jack had no intention of attending the graduation ceremony. He didn’t really see a point in it since he had no family to watch him. Surprisingly, it was Rose and Diane who convinced him otherwise. They were both impressed he not only kept to his word but was doing the volunteer work. Diane was also grateful for his discovery. She plans on going into business for herself, with Rose as a silent partner. Diane diluted the orgasm blocking formula and is marketing it as a sex enhancement product for men so they can last longer in bed. She has no plans of selling the love formula and hopes to keep it hidden from the world forever. With all of the money she’ll be making she plans to use it to fund some real research to help people and asks if Jack would work for her. When he started school this wasn’t his plan at all, but now thinks it’s a great idea and agrees.

After graduation, the three of them are at the campus pub. As Rose brings them a round of drinks to the table, she tells Jack, “You know, I never got an official apology like all the other women.”

Jack’s face went pale, “Jesus, I thought that, um, that week was...sorry.”

Rose put her hand around the empty vials in her pocket that she poured into her and Jack’s drinks. With a mischievous grin she took a big gulp of hers and leaned over to him, “That’s ok. I’m sure we can find a way for you to make it up to me.”
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Re: Love Potion No. 13

Post by Roblsforbobls »

Damn! Well-written and hot as hell :blush:

Thanks for sharing!