The Blind Date

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: The Blind Date

Post by janmb »

lovesthepain72 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:34 pm
janmb wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:07 pm Brilliant writing, loved it.

Would be awesome with a report of the associated picture as well (always fun to see how much one's personal fantasies misses the actual mark :w00t: )
Thanks!
I didn't realize the link I gave at the top wasn't for the specific post I referenced. Oops.

https://lovesthepain.bdsmlr.com/post/209248667

Though to be fair, this is not the woman I envisioned for the story, just a sexy lady dressed like Zatana. If I remember correctly, I envisioned her to look more like Ashley Graham.
Pretty close to what I had envisioned as well actually.

Still working on a sequel? Sure hope so :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

Beautiful work! Video is nice, but can't compete with a well written story! :thumbsup:
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by KittyZateez »

Recent comments on this story encouraged me to read it, even though I tend not to devote enough time to doing so when a story is this long and wonderfully well developed.

First off, I loved the sex magic aspect. Having sexual power over men is the very essence of what cock teasing is about and this is a magnificent way to describe it! And it was fun to have to "translate" the backwards-words spells...this would be one time that having dyslexia would actually help!

And at first I was confused by the different first person perspectives; it took my little brain (ahem) a while to figure out it was each character speaking their own mind about what is happening from their own point of view. This is very unusual and quite clever, almost like each one was making entries in a diary! Well done...

Anyway, thanks for all the effort you put into this!
Kitty :love: :love: :love:

lovesthepain72
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lovesthepain72 »

janmb wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:10 am Pretty close to what I had envisioned as well actually.

Sadly, I haven't looked at it in years. Been working on other projects. Hopefully one of these days...
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

lovesthepain72 wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:03 pm
janmb wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:10 am Pretty close to what I had envisioned as well actually.

Sadly, I haven't looked at it in years. Been working on other projects. Hopefully one of these days...
All in good time :D But definitely a work that deserves a continuation at some point :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!