Secret project?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer

Secret project?

Post by Crocko »

The message I get when hovering over the "coming soon" button intregues me. When should we expect to hear about this project? I can hardly wait! =)
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Its so secret not even seraph0x knows what it is :lol:

Seriously though, a few people have asked him before, and he is reluctant to spill the beans. Looks like we will just have to wait until it is released. :\'-(
The Mistress From Oz
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Not before 2007, there is a trailer planned to introduce the project. But let's trust seraph0x when he says this project will be amazing ;-) Just stay tuned, i am impatienced, too :lol:

At the moment there is a lot of work to make the content we already have perfect for you all :-)
Try or die
Crocko
Explorer
Explorer

cool

Post by Crocko »

Will the content be pretty normal? By that I mean, alot of teases have the woman cock mocking, and its kind of a turn off to me. I'm happy with the size of my dick, to the point where if the woman teasing me calls it a pee-pee or boy clitty its a bit ridiculus.

But still, if its interactive, i'm sure i can work around things like that to my personal taste. Or better still, make a tease to my own spec! (I'm not so good with rules!)
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

The current content is all user-created, if you want changes talk to the specific authors.
- Some of them might even make teases for you. (Nobody is payed here, so you should ask them nicely :-) )

As for the new project (I am curious too) - Is it a content project, ie. an interactive tease as webteases.com, or more a technical project - like making a super-editor that the current authors can uses to make even better teases?

- In advance, yes I know you said it is a secret, so you may not want to say Crocko's questions just made me curious. (After re-reading darks reply, I see he mentions nothing about the contents of the new project - So I still expect that seraph0x is making the perfect webtease platform...)
- which is what I hope, there seem to be many creative teaser, so giving them even better ways to tease, would add the most to the site.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:Not before 2007, there is a trailer planned to introduce the project. But let's trust seraph0x when he says this project will be amazing ;-)
And let's increase the pressure on seraph0x enormously by having high expectations. :-D

Crocko: There will be a lot of possibilities in terms of customizing the experience. But we are also aware of the risk of topping from the bottom. If that happens, any experienced Mistress or Master will make sure to reestablish the D/s relationship by doing precisely the opposite of what you were trying to achieve. :-P

This project will be pretty cool from a technical standpoint, but it will only really kick some serious ass if we get the psychological side right. This will be most challenging, but we will get the best people for the job.

Don't worry too much about the wait, there will be plenty to do along the way. :-) In fact, we will heavily rely on your help in testing and criticising the software aswell as contributing ideas and content.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

ts wrote:After re-reading darks reply, I see he mentions nothing about the contents of the new project - So I still expect that seraph0x is making the perfect webtease platform...
- which is what I hope, there seem to be many creative teaser, so giving them even better ways to tease, would add the most to the site.
Sorry, I didn't see your post when I was writing my response to Crocko. So, here you go, getting your own dedicated answer. ;-)

I don't want to give away anything about the content either. However, I want to emphasize that it is not a replacement for our webtease section. We will continue to have webteases and nothing will change about that.

Regarding webteases.com: There are similarities, but the basic idea is very different.
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

seraph0x wrote: I don't want to give away anything about the content either. However, I want to emphasize that it is not a replacement for our webtease section. We will continue to have webteases and nothing will change about that.

Regarding webteases.com: There are similarities, but the basic idea is very different.
You have left me even more confused - But maybe that is your intend :-)

I always hoped you would keep the current editor, it enables so many creative, mean, gentle, tough, nice ... teaser to get their tease into web-content. And that is the core of Milovana for me....

And regarding the new project, whatever great concept it sound like, i just hope you will use some kind of input from the users here - there are really creative people here, and i know you have read their teases too :-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

ts wrote:You have left me even more confused - But maybe that is your intend :-)
You're not confused, you're just curious. :-)
ts wrote:I always hoped you would keep the current editor, it enables so many creative, mean, gentle, tough, nice ... teaser to get their tease into web-content. And that is the core of Milovana for me....
The new project with all it's ambition is not intended to downplay the beauty of webteases. The mission of Milovana is to enable and encourage people to explore there sexuality in safe and entertaining ways. Webteases are one way, the secret project will be another.
ts wrote:And regarding the new project, whatever great concept it sound like, i just hope you will use some kind of input from the users here - there are really creative people here, and i know you have read their teases too :-)
Let me quote myself. :-P
seraphox wrote:In fact, we will heavily rely on your help in testing and criticising the software aswell as contributing ideas and content.