dommes

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
subzero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

dommes

Post by subzero »

Is it just me or does it seem like one of the dommes here is a male behind the keyboard. Now I know that Princess Raquel, Mz_Teneale, Lindsey, and Princess Christie are all real girls. They have pics and don't speak like a man. Today I was lurking in the chat room and it caught my attention when Princess Christie said "I wonder what she looks like". She was referring to Princess_kylie. Someone in the chat room was kind enough to tell us what she looked like according to Princess Kylie. Soon after that Princess Christie made reference to the guy that got caught acting like a domme. Now I feel it's only fair to say I over analyze everything but it got me to thinking. So I started to pay attention to little things. I noticed the way she spoke. Her interests. Then I thought back to other times I have been in the chat room with her. I could be way off base but it is my opinion that we have a fake on our hands.

I'll leave you with this. Always think before you leap you might not like where you land. :mbounce:
Challenge everything
slavemo
Explorer
Explorer

Re: dommes

Post by slavemo »

It makes sense that you bring that up. I have not been there, nor have any idea about the Woman you are talking about, but it is very easy to get away with that sort of activity on a page like this.

It is generally a great idea to know who you are dealing with, but sometimes it is unavoidable. The internet is a fickle place, and a very easy place to get into trouble.

With that being said, if the Woman you are talking about is fake, then, way to be a sleuth, but otherwise, you have a hell of a punishment coming your way...

:)

PS: Your concern is much appreciated, thanks for looking out.
subzero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subzero »

My pleasure. It's one thing to tease guys but to fake is a whole other ball park. If I am wrong I will gladly admit it and apologize for the trouble.
Challenge everything
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

Princess Christie wrote:Now now if you don't know for sure you shouldn't have said anything.

I agree with Christie, I have seen people get very upset over these types of accusations. If you don't know I say it is best to keep it off the forum.. pm your friends if you like but to post unfounded claims is not wise or nice ;)

I have often been accused of being a man in chats etc.. I don't even try to prove people wrong, if they want to believe that then I just let them. I have also wrongly accused women of being men and wrongly guessed women were women when they were men.. (say that three times fast)

Sometimes I wonder if it really matters who is on the other end if you will, in fact, never have a relationship with them or meet them. (ie a one time tease) But I realize that is debatable and a hot button for some people.

Nikki
duke_no_cum

Post by duke_no_cum »

I was in chat the other day, and someone accused a Domme of being a male purely based on the names logged in at the bottom of the screen in the forums, and as their name wasn't there and the majority of names were male, they had to be one of them.
I don't like this behaviour, we are on a website with teases made mostly by males for males. This everyone accepts without complaint. The chat is a basic chat and whether anyone is male or female could be questioned.
If you were being asked to show yourself on webcam, then I think its only right that both people should prove themselves to be of the sex claimed and not underage.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I, as a moderator do not appreciate this kind of behaviour on the forums, or in the chatrooms. As a woman, i find it downright offensive and sexist that some people have the view that because of what i am, it means I have to prove myself before i have someones' trust.... Especially as the claims are completely unfounded. To the member this topic was directed at, i am sorry for any hurt feelings and apologise on the behalf of Seraph0x and the team members, along with the rest of milovana. I expect the person who made this topic to apologise aswell.

I dont want to see this kind of stuff going on guys, whether the accused is male or female. Grow up. If you have opinions of someones' identity, keep it to yourself or expect a pm from me with a warning.

The moderators can see IP addresses so if anything is suspicious, we are the first to know.
The Mistress From Oz
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

I dont know about Kylie, I have no reason to suspect. It seems your ust basing this accusation on a whim...

Ill tell you one thing to look out for though... Dannywanker seems to have returned and is trolling the chatroom pretending to be a sub woman. Its obvious when its him though... look out for messages ending with 'dear' and the fact that he cant grasp the concept of the ,,inverted comma,,
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

sorry
Last edited by HogtiedCowboy on Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenris
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Fenris »

subzero wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like one of the dommes here is a male behind the keyboard. Now I know that Princess Raquel, Mz_Teneale, Lindsey, and Princess Christie are all real girls. They have pics and don't speak like a man. Today I was lurking in the chat room and it caught my attention when Princess Christie said "I wonder what she looks like". She was referring to Princess_kylie. Someone in the chat room was kind enough to tell us what she looked like according to Princess Kylie. Soon after that Princess Christie made reference to the guy that got caught acting like a domme. Now I feel it's only fair to say I over analyze everything but it got me to thinking. So I started to pay attention to little things. I noticed the way she spoke. Her interests. Then I thought back to other times I have been in the chat room with her. I could be way off base but it is my opinion that we have a fake on our hands.

I'll leave you with this. Always think before you leap you might not like where you land. :mbounce:

you join last night and post this an hour after joining? honestly mate what really gives you the right to make accusation? :-/

lurker or no.
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

Sub-zero's chances of getting positive attention from any of the real dommes here... it's now sub-zero.
Fenris
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Fenris »

lol :lol:
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Time to eat crow...

Sorry subzero, you didnt deserve that.

Hogtied
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

Apologize for... what exactly?
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

this thread should probably be silenced with a deletion as it serves no positive purpose.
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

TheGraduate wrote:this thread should probably be silenced with a deletion as it serves no positive purpose.
Wrong!

Positively one of the 999 ways not to bring something up.
We only need 998 other examples; get working people.
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D